It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Media Blackout Underway! Obama Treason Trials Start Thursday!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

No joke. I haven't been on ATS that long, but under the circumstances, I bet most of us need an ignore list with a FAR greater capacity, lately. At least, I do.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Unfortunately, if you actually read my posts and understood any of them, you would know that while I am being cocky and seeming like I think I know it all, I am sure as hell not a right wing Jesus pusher who even remotely thinks in line with tigoppa. In fact, every single one of my posts clearly demonstrates that that post was either a joke or confusing at best. Since you just read it and made up your own mind in spite of a thread full of CLEAR evidence, I can not help you.

Get mad at sarcastic points all you like. None of them were sincere expressions of thought or values so you are getting upset with the punchline of a bad joke. Have fun with that.

This explains everything!
I will certainly save this for future reference.
Are you "tigoppa"? You're not being difficult, you mentally can't help yourself.
I now feel sorry for you..

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This was a fun thread.. funny what people will believe!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
This explains everything!

Glad I could help. I am even more glad one sarcastic response that someone else who took the wrong way due to lack of attention to detail explains anything to you at all, let alone EVERYTHING.

I will certainly save this for future reference.

Dear Fan Club,
You do that. Save a little chunk of your memory away for this. I want to know I am in your brain for a long time over this. That will make me very happy. As far as your future reference - that sounds like some kind of threat. I let my cat play with my gun too so go for it.

Are you "tigoppa"?

Anything that would lead you to believe that? Are you Anon and libertygal?

You're not being difficult, you mentally can't help yourself.

Is English not your first language?

How about you say something on topic some time.
I now feel sorry for you..

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Don't let them get to you, this is classic troll behavior. They want you to get upset at them and go off on them and then they win. The best advice in dealing with these "birther troll threads" is to just stick to the facts of the matter and show what the reality is. Giving into the trolls that start these threads just gives them more ammunition.

You know there is no truth to this bull dunk. Everyone with a brain knows there is no truth to this bull dunk. I mean having a "treason trial" in a church? Cmon! That was the biggest giveaway that this is a [HOAX] that there is.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

You know there is no truth to this bull dunk. Everyone with a brain knows there is no truth to this bull dunk. I mean having a "treason trial" in a church? Cmon! That was the biggest giveaway that this is a [HOAX] that there is.

Everyone with half a brain knows that Manning is a moron looking to score some political points with the people in Harlem. There was and is no docket on this, there was and is not official court proceeding, and you are right some people will believe anything. This does not mean that people who believe it (I am certainly not one of them that believes Manning is on the level) should be treated with disrespect, again not directed at you WhatYouKno..

My question to all is, and this of course goes back to something I said months ago in another thread and well it never got answered.

What would happen hypothetically if this turned out to be true....... what would the United States be able to do to change the current situation?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Wow the dude is having a hard time controlling those evil reptilian ***** eyes...Just a pawn to get Ron Paul into office.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

What would happen hypothetically if this turned out to be true....... what would the United States be able to do to change the current situation?

In the hypothetical event that Obama was in fact born in Kenya and is not eligible for the office of POTUS, he would have to go through impeachment.

He would have to go through impeachment because he was constitutionally elected for the job that he has, he was also confirmed by the Senate, and sworn in by the chief justice of the Supreme Court.

He would be impeached and removed from office, then he could be tried for whatever crime that the justice department and the United States District Attorney saw fit.

But because it's all a bunch of horse [snip] these people are going to be in for a long and grueling reality that Obama will be in office until at least January 20, 2013, if not January 20, 2017. All of the laws that he has passed will remain passed unless the new Congress for some reason passes legislation that repeals laws on the books.

But in the meantime, we will be forced to suffer through birther thread after birther thread after birther thread, none of it with any basis in reality, countless mock trials, grand juries, and other sad pathetic attempts to remove Obama from office. Every day we will all have our intellects assaulted by this inane waste of our times, constantly arguing the same points, trying desperately and failing to inject some reality into these peoples sad paranoid deluded existence.

At some point after the carpel tunnel syndrome cripples us completely and we have gone mad and started verbally attacking anyone that says anything close to "Birth", "Kenya", "Obama", "Eligible", or "Certificate", the birthers will finally win, not their primary goal of course, but the goal of driving anyone with in ear or netshot of them completely insane.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Why is it those with half a brain mostly likely never questioned why the only election GWB won was for Gov of Texas? Reagan trading weapons to Iran for our citizens being held hostage? GWHB's role in Iran/Contra? Involvement in Danny Caslaro's death? His affair while in office? GWB's dissappearance during his campaign right before JFK jr was killed? GWB & GWHB sited near the airplane hanger housing JFK jr's plane before it went down?
www.tomflocco.com...
GWHB photographed at the Dallas book depository after JFK was shot & then denying it.
www.tomflocco.com...
J Edgar Hoover's memo reveiling a visit from GWHB days after JFK's assasination describing GWHB as the head of the CIA? How an agency created by GWB can stop the vote counting in Ohio on election day where Ohio hinged on who won the Presidential election?
Now those are some conspiracies! No need to fabricate conspiracies when there are plenty unsolved & begging for arrests to be made of the uling elite! Denying the proof of a birth certificate that is real is just delusion not conspiracy.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
This does not mean that people who believe it (I am certainly not one of them that believes Manning is on the level) should be treated with disrespect, again not directed at you WhatYouKno..

Directed at me? It sounds like you are still angry over something you did not understand. Help me out here. Who did I treat with disrespect?

My question to all is, and this of course goes back to something I said months ago in another thread and well it never got answered.

Which part turned out to be true? There is a lot of nonsense involved here.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

This does not mean that people who believe it (I am certainly not one of them that believes Manning is on the level) should be treated with disrespect, again not directed at you WhatYouKno..

Directed at me? It sounds like you are still angry over something you did not understand. Help me out here. Who did I treat with disrespect?

Which part turned out to be true? There is a lot of nonsense involved here.

Hypothetical question based upon the thought that IF and I am not saying that it is, IF it turned out down the line that some smoking gun was found to show Obama was not eligible, what would happen, and Whatyoukno answered it, I wasn't sure if he would have to be impeached formally or if it would have just been an auto-invalidation of the election..

I think Obama is guilty of hiding something, what that is I am not sure of, nor do I have proof to support it, nor do I know how to get such proof, it's a gut feeling.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hypothetical question based upon the thought that IF and I am not saying that it is, IF it turned out down the line that some smoking gun was found to show Obama was not eligible, what would happen, and Whatyoukno answered it, I wasn't sure if he would have to be impeached formally or if it would have just been an auto-invalidation of the election..

I think Obama is guilty of hiding something, what that is I am not sure of, nor do I have proof to support it, nor do I know how to get such proof, it's a gut feeling.

Of course you did not address the good question. All politicians are guilty of hiding something. That is how they got that far. The higher up, the bigger and broader the secrets. I would never trust a politician at his word. The best I can do is hope that some of what they say is genuine and watch how what they DO changes things. That is why I think this kind of argument is such a silly waste of time. Come 2012 when democrats are voted back into office, the tea party members and the birthers can all stand in a group asking each other who forgot to pay attention to what was HAPPENING IN THE REAL WORLD.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This isn't a real trial, it's a "10th amendment court" which basically means that the guy doesn't understand the 10th amendment or law.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
One wonders if Bush had a shadow trial as well, I suppose not, being white and all. Anyway, I got into this site last year, when did it become so right wing?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
americangrandjury.org...

UPDATE: May 14th, 2010 - 7:30pm PST

Greetings everyone,

I talked with Leonard Volodarsky just a few minutes ago. Leonard is a New York City resident and a member of American Grand Jury. Leonard was at the trial in the morning and participated in the Columbia University march.

BOB: Leonard, what was the turn-out for the march?

LEONARD: Bob, I would estimate around 125 to 150 people.

BOB: Your impression about the turn-out?

LEONARD: Actually, given it was a working day for most people I believe it was a decent turnout. Once the weekend rolls around I believe many more people will attend the trial.

BOB: What struck you as most memorable?

LEONARD: A number of things. Dr. Manning blessed us with a prayer before we started the march. It was very humid out and the sky was threatening rain. The march was a couple of miles long and took around an hour to conclude. Dr. Manning asked us to walk in silence and all of us complied. It was a very peaceful and spiritual feeling as we marched. It was a mixed race of people that marched, about equally split between white and black folks. Within a few minutes of Dr. Manning concluding the march with a 2nd prayer the Lord blessed us with a cleansing rain. It cleared the air and and gave all of us a calming feeling.

The next thing that stuck me, especially for New York, was the large commitment by the City of New York to keep the peace. There was a large number of police there. They were very professional and very courteous. The police were with us every step of the way along the march route. As a NY resident I was extremely proud of my City.

The Church site, including the jury room, was very secure. The entry doors had screening machines to check people as they entered the premises. Security officers continued to monitor the trial throughout the day.

BOB: What happened after the march? Did the jury get selected.. did the trial start?

LEONARD: Bob, I had to be back at work before noon and I didn’t get a chance to go inside the Church after the march. However, I did hear that the trial proceeded smoothly and a jury was selected. I believe a jury of 13 was selected out of pool of 60 or so jury applicants. I also believe they did start the trial later in the afternoon and things are now well enough organized to move forward.

BOB: Any additional thoughts on the first day?

LEONARD: Only that I feel Dr. Manning is in control and the Lord has blessed this proceeding. My heart tells me this will be a very successful trial.

BOB: That is wonderful Leonard. Thank you so much for visiting with us. I look forward you meeting you at the trial. Our American Grand Jury delegation will be there on Sunday afternoon.

LEONARD: You are welcome Bob. I look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Photo of march participants at the link.

(bolded sentence is mine, just because)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Update from Manning on the first portion of the trial.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
I am a christian so i am a real american. Its time we get this heathen out of office.

This false messiah has done nothing but brought america misery. being a republican means I trust in our founding fathers and dont spit on our way of life like obama and his cabinet does. Lets hope freedom will reign this day! we shouldnt just get rid of obama, its high time we lock up all these liberals who want a free handout. We have all these empty camps just put them in there since their not helping society anyways.

lol funny guy ............................. doublefacepalm.jpg

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Hahaha. This idiot was ranting against Obama from a religious pulpit for months prior to the election. My friend from NY used to show it as a laugh... The guy would go into a rant "Obama Obama Obama!" In a heavy pastorese....

This man is a lunatic

[edit on 15-5-2010 by HunkaHunka]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
this is stupid. Again and again and again they provide proof of the birth in Hawaii and again and again and again these buffoons ignore it because it doesn't support their agenda to remove Obama from office. Give it up already dumbasses. If Obama wasn't american, he wouldn't currently be president. They check these things before he takes the oath of office. Before the election. Before the campaign. There is no basis in fact for this tired argument. Stop whining. losers.

If you want to put a president on trial for treason and lies, turn your attention on W. Bush. W. did so much to ruin this country that I prayed daily for someone to assassinate his nazi ass.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
OK. Not so blacked out.

There are reports from an attendee here: Today: Live From the Obama "trial"

Today, Dr. James David Manning, founder and pastor of Harlem's ATLAH World Ministries, is putting Barack Obama on trial. Manning will first prove that Columbia University "sold" Obama his degree, and then he'll move on to the obvious question of whether Obama is a natural born citizen. (Hint: no.)

There will be a rally this morning (it will supposedly start at 9), and some time after noon, the trial will begin. "Most people think it's not real because it's taking place in a church," a representative of Manning's church said when Salon called yesterday afternoon. "But it's all under the Constitution."

You know -- impeachment trials, in absentia, in churches. It's all in the constitution.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join