It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Media Blackout Underway! Obama Treason Trials Start Thursday!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

So he has "subpoenaed" several high-ranking officials to show up? We that's just lunacy, I'd like to "subpoena" Keira Knightley to come have a drink with me sometime but I don't exactly have the power of governance backing me either now do I?

Had to quote that. I'd like to be on the grand jury for that.

btw is your avatar Jenny? If so, two thumbs up.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delphiki

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

So he has "subpoenaed" several high-ranking officials to show up? We that's just lunacy, I'd like to "subpoena" Keira Knightley to come have a drink with me sometime but I don't exactly have the power of governance backing me either now do I?

Had to quote that. I'd like to be on the grand jury for that.

btw is your avatar Jenny? If so, two thumbs up.

I agree, it made me LOL. I really did.

That was terrific

I am more eager to see how they whitewash the outcome, to be honest. I mean, when no one does show up that they summoned.

However, the fact remains, that some could. GUess we will just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
I am a christian so i am a real american. Its time we get this heathen out of office.

This false messiah has done nothing but brought america misery. being a republican means I trust in our founding fathers and dont spit on our way of life like obama and his cabinet does. Lets hope freedom will reign this day! we shouldnt just get rid of obama, its high time we lock up all these liberals who want a free handout. We have all these empty camps just put them in there since their not helping society anyways.

America was not found on Christianity. Furthermore why would being a follower of a certain faith make you a "real" American? This country was founded on freedom of religion not on a single religion. You want to know why this country has been crumbling? Because of people like you. You think your stubbornness is helping. This country needs progression. Stop your whining and praying and do some real work to fix this place.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sooo after digging around on the web, I cant tell if this is true or not(definately not out of the picture.)
I guess we shall find out soon enough. I kinda hope it is. We need something worthwhile to happen in the country.

Dear God,
No martial law.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

Well that's interesting. I read a bit on Dr. Manning, and I really dig his activism, although I'm surprised why the tea-partiers crowd haven't labeled him as a communist already. Obama will obviously not show up to the trial, but it still could stir some sh#t against the whole establishment on the long term.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Honestly their needs to be evidence of a crime. It seems like all these accusations are based off the LACK OF EVIDENCE that Obama is some conspiracy puppet. He's doing a pretty good job IMO, schools will be cutting their junk menu's come fall; and he's gone on record lately stating that people are getting far too addicted to technology, which I completely agree with. If things are going completely wrong, where is the evidence?? I look around my city, and my town and I see people helping each other out more than ever before. Times may be rough, but my unemployment has been extended on numerous occasions, just when things seemed to be getting dark again. Society seems to be addicted to fear, the majority of the people on this site just seem to let it effect them more.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

just outta curiosity, if the fluoride in the water is causing people to be stupid, do you see this as a reasonable defense or as a reasonable reason for genocide?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You gotta understand that this trial is being held in a church and it is not a real trial where anything can be done about oslama bencoma. he needs to be tried in a so called real court, which there aren't anymore, then taken outside and hung. Everyone in the shadow government needs to be reborn into a world where they are a child who has to eat out of a garbage dump and their family so poor they can't afford to cover their nakedness. Then these bastards would see what they are doing to people....They had better be glad I am not the Top Creator.....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
America was not found on Christianity. Furthermore why would being a follower of a certain faith make you a "real" American? This country was founded on freedom of religion not on a single religion. You want to know why this country has been crumbling? Because of people like you. You think your stubbornness is helping. This country needs progression. Stop your whining and praying and do some real work to fix this place.

You have to understand tigpoppa. He is the ONLY real American on ATS. He is the only one regularly speaking the TRUTH. He knows the reality behind all this and says it exactly how it is. Anyone that does not agree is just not paying attention. I will leave it at that.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I came for an update on this trial thing from the OP and this thread is somewhere else completely. WTH?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Nevermind

[edit on 14-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by DarkStar86

You have to understand tigpoppa. He is the ONLY real American on ATS. He is the only one regularly speaking the TRUTH. He knows the reality behind all this and says it exactly how it is. Anyone that does not agree is just not paying attention. I will leave it at that.

So what you are saying is, you know better than everyone else (that's how you come across) and that the other person you mentioned is the only one telling the truth and the rest of us are all liars or idiots.. Nice.. glad I went to have some minor stuff done today and missed this until now.

I always love it when someone calls me an un-american, lying idiot for expressing my CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED OPINION.... I'll remember that when dealing with you, that no matter what I have to say, it's always wrong and I'm an idiot for saying it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Snowi: Manning appears to be maniacal. Here are some facts about the man from his own website:

atlah.org...

James David Manning (born February 20, 1947) is chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church on 123rd Street in New York City. Manning grew up in Red Springs, North Carolina, and has been at ATLAH since 1981. ATLAH stands for All The Land Anointed Holy, which is God's name for Harlem.

Manning graduated from The College of New Rochelle with a Bachelor of Arts degree and continued on to Union Theological Seminary in the City of New York where he was awarded a Master of Divinity. Manning also holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree from the ATLAH Theological Seminary, an unaccredited educational institution

(Manning has a heckuva lotta nerve accusing Obama of getting a phony diploma...he awarded himself a Ph.D. from his own "school" (unaccredited)...he is soaking in envy)

As a younger man, Manning burglarized homes, mostly on Long Island. He spent about three and a half years in prison in New York and Florida for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges before his release in 1978. While in prison, he became a devout Christian.

(Lets see. He got sprung in 78 and in 81 was ensconced in his church...)

Manning achieved some controversy in the 2008 presidential election after ATLAH posted several sermons of his that were harshly critical of Democratic candidate Barack Obama on the website YouTube. Among other accusations, he called Obama a "good house negro" in one sermon while in another he referred to Obama as "trash" due to his mixed race heritage and accused him of being a "pimp" and "long-legged macdaddy," citing the viral video "I Got a Crush... on Obama". He stated that Obama "has the cadence of an Islamic person," and he called Obama's mother "trash."

(Manning hates mixed race marriages...has a really racist spin on this, no wonder he is so popular with the rabid right)

He proclaimed Obama supporter Oprah Winfrey a "Babylonian whore", the "queen of the universe", and the Antichrist: "Run children, run children, and tell everybody that you know: Oprah Winfrey is the Antichrist."

And Snowi, how can you use such a paragon of poison as a source of anything other than extreme parody? This is really a joke.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
I am a christian so i am a real american. Its time we get this heathen out of office.

This false messiah has done nothing but brought america misery. being a republican means I trust in our founding fathers and dont spit on our way of life like obama and his cabinet does. Lets hope freedom will reign this day! we shouldnt just get rid of obama, its high time we lock up all these liberals who want a free handout. We have all these empty camps just put them in there since their not helping society anyways.

Please provide reference links that say that since you are a Christian that makes you a true American. Why am I, a Shinto, not a true American even though i put my life and well being on the line every day for other Americans?

Why should someone who is unemployed due to the economy be placed in a camp for getting what you call a handout... I just don't get how that's a true American really...

I always thought, and please feel free to correct me, that a TRUE American, was a person who believed in Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, someone who believed in the Constitution, and worked to make this country what they set out to be in the first place.. Not someone who clings to one religion, states that all others are not true Americans and locks people up for not having enough to make ends meet in an economy that is crashing further every day..

I must be one of the confused idiots really....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
So what you are saying is, you know better than everyone else (that's how you come across) and that the other person you mentioned is the only one telling the truth and the rest of us are all liars or idiots.. Nice.. glad I went to have some minor stuff done today and missed this until now.

LOL. Do you read any of my posts or just that one? I am just curious. Anyway, nope. That is actually not at all what I am saying.

I always love it when someone calls me an un-american, lying idiot for expressing my CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED OPINION.... I'll remember that when dealing with you, that no matter what I have to say, it's always wrong and I'm an idiot for saying it.

Sheesh. You need to chill. Go back and read one of the MANY MANY posts I have made in this thread. Then read tigpoppa's post again. Then read my post again that you just replied to. How can you possible read any one of my other posts and then take that response seriously? If you can explain that to me, I will apologize.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

LOL. Do you read any of my posts or just that one? I am just curious. Anyway, nope. That is actually not at all what I am saying.

Sheesh. You need to chill. Go back and read one of the MANY MANY posts I have made in this thread. Then read tigpoppa's post again. Then read my post again that you just replied to. How can you possible read any one of my other posts and then take that response seriously? If you can explain that to me, I will apologize.

I see nothing in your post that would indicate that it was sarcasm or to be taken un-seriously.. rereading it a few times I still see nothing..

As for reading all of your posts, yes you come off as a person that "knows it all" and belittles anyone that doesn't agree with your take on a situation. Almost to the point of being cocky about it.

I admit I don't know it all, and that i make mistakes, I have yet to see you state in any post that you could be wrong or that something is your opinion and may or may not be the absolute truth. Which is why I finally had to say something, not everything is a black and white/true - not true situation, there are various shades of grey and as my mentor once told me, there are three sides to every story.

1) The primary viewpoint
2) the opposing viewpoint
3) the truth, somewhere in the middle of both.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

This is the front page of ATS, and we are saying deny ignorance.

I wish I had a rope right now.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I see nothing in your post that would indicate that it was sarcasm or to be taken un-seriously.. rereading it a few times I still see nothing..

I did not say rereading it alone would tell you anything.

As for reading all of your posts, yes you come off as a person that "knows it all" and belittles anyone that doesn't agree with your take on a situation. Almost to the point of being cocky about it.

I will not deny that but the point is do any of the posts I have made sound like I would even THINK about agreeing with the viewpoint expressed by tigpoppa? Maybe you did not understand them? That would be why I guess I come off that way. Since I made it clear what I think and believe. I made it clear that is the exact opposite of the things in tigpoppa's post. All you saw was me being cocky? Strange that you did not see what I was being cocky about.

I admit I don't know it all, and that i make mistakes, I have yet to see you state in any post that you could be wrong or that something is your opinion and may or may not be the absolute truth. Which is why I finally had to say something, not everything is a black and white/true - not true situation, there are various shades of grey and as my mentor once told me, there are three sides to every story.

1) The primary viewpoint
2) the opposing viewpoint
3) the truth, somewhere in the middle of both.

OK, let me help you out. I understand that you may not be aware of this but tigpoppa likes to make posts that are more satire than anything else. He takes the stupidity or insanity in a thread and then expresses it with a little twist of just how truly absurd it is. That is fine you did not know that. I was joking that I agreed because I knew what he really meant. I did not expect you to just know that either.

Unfortunately, if you actually read my posts and understood any of them, you would know that while I am being cocky and seeming like I think I know it all, I am sure as hell not a right wing Jesus pusher who even remotely thinks in line with tigoppa. In fact, every single one of my posts clearly demonstrates that that post was either a joke or confusing at best. Since you just read it and made up your own mind in spite of a thread full of CLEAR evidence, I can not help you.

Get mad at sarcastic points all you like. None of them were sincere expressions of thought or values so you are getting upset with the punchline of a bad joke. Have fun with that.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Obama, or Bush, perpetuated nothing. They are puppets. The Khazars put a black man in the house to incite a race war to take attention off of them when they take their last chance at wiping out the Palestinians and subduing Persia. Just like the Bible predicted.

which bible would that be? the original Aremaic (sp)? i can't find one of those the local bible store. Or is it one of the bibles that came after the council of niece decided to "interpret" it and tear it apart.

The Khazars are Gog of Magog. They come from Japheth. Their name is Ashkenaz, and they deceitful disguise themselves as Jews. Their first act was slaughtering their own kind to garner sympathy, it bought them 60 years. Their second act is inciting ethnic violence. They poured Muslims into Europe and they put a Black man in the white house, he is to purposely screw up America so a race war can start. This all happens whiles they are in the background pulling the strings. Don't bite the bait. Their third act will be installing a Khazar king under the guise of a Jewish Messiah. He's called the "Anti-Christ". They have been slaughtering the real Hebrews for over 60 years years. It is madness that the world does not see through them. I'm sure God will have nothing left to do but destroy the world when the world allows his children to be slaughtered for so long, and the world, especially America, deserves it.

Religous nut much?

Trick Question: when since Jews had blue eyes and blond hair?

Wake up sheep. Wake up.

so blue eyes and blond hair automatically equals evil/good? sounds like a good way to measure of character. Prejudice much?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join