It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Media Blackout Underway! Obama Treason Trials Start Thursday!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The Long Legged Mac Daddy, His Entire Cabinet, And All Involved Are Going Down!!!!

“Dr. James David Manning, founder and pastor of ATLAH World Ministries in Harlem and outspoken Obama critic, contends that Columbia University “sold” Obama a degree in Political Science, and that these allegations will be proven in a court of law in New York State!.

He also believes he can prove Obama is ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States due to his failure to meet the “natural born citizen” requirement set forth in the U.S. Constitution!” Basically, Obama is a Massive liar.

Everything is in place! The Judge, facts, proof, witnesses, subpoenas, jury, reporters from around the globe!! The Trial is on the calendar for May 14-19, 2010, in NYC! Many in Harlem NY are unified and will be marching!
Manning Has Been Working On This For Two Years! 4 Investigators, Several Attorneys!

This info from a site i just came over.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Rumor or what...???

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Snowi]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on 13/5/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It sounds like this could possibly be the trial of the century, if it actually is happening. However, like the TRAP movement, it will probably blow over without 90% of the people hearing a peep about it. That's just how powerful the NWO is.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I just watched that video again, haven't heard much since then. Here is the video that started all of this:

But where is this and in what court? Why has he gone silent on the trial since then?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I love Dr Manning. I don't know about the whole Larry Sinclair Thing, as much as I hate Obama, I find it hard to belive he Picks up random dudes... I guess when your all coked up, anything is possible. I'll keep my fingures crossed onthe Treason thing.

+23 more 
posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but how can you take a site called "Rumor Mill News" seriously? The site was covered with ads, the most prominent being their store. I mean, come on.

+26 more 
posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

Did the National Inquirer confirm this yet? I hope every Reptilian in the administration is outed.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Tomorrow is the day, so they should have some proof of their precedings. However, who starts such a major trial like this on a Friday?

+10 more 
posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Will there be actual kangaroos in the court?

Best,
SN

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Everything is in place! The Judge, facts, proof, witnesses, subpoenas, jury, reporters from around the globe!! The Trial is on the calendar for May 14-19, 2010, in NYC! Many in Harlem NY are unified and will be marching!

Weird. I guess I figured this would have made a few headlines. Not a fan of the ol' boy (he declined my offer to visit the local pub
...)but I really REALLY doubt claims like this. Especially from this source. Attack him on his politics, give yourself some credibility.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

+4 more 
posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So he wasnt born in USA. OMG ONOEZ

So he gets tried, but presidents which crash planes into towers, allow the FDA put carcinogens in your food, give millions of tax dollars to rich corporations, etc can get away with it?

+8 more 
posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
However, who starts such a major trial like this on a Friday?

the same kind of people that could start
Martial Law on Saturday

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This is really interesting, either way. I've never considered that angle. In the past, the CIA has often used agents that live in America but are citizens of other countries, typically of political interest, as a way to deflect blame away from the USA if the agent was comprised. He lays out a very plausible, logical argument, but he hasn't shown any sort of evidence yet. I guess we'll know soon enough. I've never heard of this Manning guy, but according to www.atlah.org

He holds a PhD in philosophy, the author of The Oblation Hour book, a former Marketing Executive with Proctor and Gamble and the Ford Motor Company.

He has a unique and varied background. A modern Mark Twain, taking new jobs for the adventure? The sad part is I've been thinking about it and I can't figure out if those credentials makes his story more or less believable.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don't understand how this guy can claim this court he's set up all by himself has any legal standing. He says it's based on the 10th Amendment:

Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

However, it's pretty clear that Judicial Powers are vested in the Judicial Branch of our government, per Article 3 of the Constitution:

Article 3 - The Judicial Branch
Section 1 - Judicial Powers

The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services a Compensation which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.

So, where does this guy think his power to do this comes from? Did the U.S. Congress or the NY State Legislature empower this dude to set up his own court? I doubt it.

None of the witnesses he's called are going to show up. It's going to be a few guys in a room somewhere in Harlem pretending to hold a trial. It's a mock trial, despite what what Rev. Manning might believe.

[edit on 5/14/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
"Prediction Of A Great Quake (9.2) In Northern Mexico around May 14th 2010"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well,this could take the headlines,if it comes true....

(Might give some credence to HAARP conspiracies!)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
yeah i have to agree if this goes anywhere something will happen to take the media attention away.thats how the game is played and these guys are masters at playing dirty

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that. Is it some sort of poorly veiled reference to a threat of martial law in response to this trial? Or just poorly executed sarcasm?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Im sorry but we are talking about Manning and his mock trails right?

geewiz I wonder why the media and the population are not paying attention!

I for one will be looking out for the recording of this play trial.... with some popcorn ofcourse. 'Birthers on broadway'.... wonderful!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

I really don't know anything about this- even after watching one of Rev Manning's videos. I do know that resistnet (which is a tea party group that appears to me to lean more republican than independent so far) is supposed to be sending a group to NY for this.

I agree re political issues vs the tenuous. I don't know of anything the president has done that is necessarily treasonous- unless you count the treasonous things that George W. Bush did & Obama continued & then, went a step further.
Wishing we had a referendum/ recall clause, personally.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
There was almost nothing of substance in that link. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see it happen just means it probably won't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join