It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Media Blackout Underway! Obama Treason Trials Start Thursday!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

I got a great idea for you Obama haters out there, why don't you go contact the supposed court that this treason trial is supposedly being held in and find out if this [snip] is even on the docket.

You won't, do you know why?

2) Manning has found a Court to hear the case. (To be announced in order to protect the judges).

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by time91
I just watched that video again, haven't heard much since then. Here is the video that started all of this:

But where is this and in what court? Why has he gone silent on the trial since then?

I find at least one problem with this pastor's testimony. He states that Obama was involved through the CIA with supporting the Taliban's struggle with the Soviets in Afghanistan.

The problem here is that the first credible story relating to Omar mobilizing his followers into what we currently know as the Taliban, was from 1994 when about 30 Islamic fighters under Mullah Omar mobilized to free two Muslim girls who had been kidnapped and "violated" by the kidnappers. You see, 1994 is well after Soviets left Afghanistan and in fact, after the fall of the Soviet Union. So, there is no evidence that the Taliban even existed during the timeframe that this pastor cites.

It is widely known that the CIA helped the Mujahedeen, not the Taliban because the Taliban did not even exist at that time. In fact, the Taliban didn't even come to power in Afghanistan until 1996. Could he simply have been mistaking the the Mujahedeen for the Taliban?

If this huge fact is wrong, then what other facts are wrong with his statement? Since he is reading from notes, it is apparently not a simple "misspoken" word but rather, a completely wrong fact. How can we then buy anything else this guy speaks of? If this information is wrong, it is extremely plausible that more of his information is wrong. Is this just another example of disinformation?

I would put my money on this not amounting to anything since the facts are clearly skewed by this pastor. He doesn't even know enough to know the difference between the Mujahedeen and the Taliban. I would love nothing more than for this pastor to be speaking the truth but it appears that it is not.

Just my 2 cents.

--airspoon

[edit on 14-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I just keep thinking that if this were a white man in office we wouldn't be seeing all of this rubbish, racism is alive and well in the good ole USA.

For those with a NWO leaning who want Obama out, have you considered that maybe you're falling into a trap. Maybe Obama is a sacrificial lamb, designed to take the tension between races in your country and stretch it to breaking point. Sort of like OJ times 10.

Well theres my paranoid idea for the day, now onto more cheerful things

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
americangrandjury.org...

The American Grand Jury delegation will be leaving to attend the Columbia Trial this weekend. Tonight on BlogTalk radio we will be talking about this historic event being sponsored by Dr. James Manning in Harlem, NY.

Local times are 7:00 PM Pacific, 8:00 PM Mountain, 9:00 PM Central and 10:00 PM Eastern

americangrandjury.org...

I want to draw your attention to a law review article, CREIGHTON LAW REVIEW, Vol. 33, No. 4 1999-2000, 821, IF IT'S NOT A RUNAWAY, IT'S NOT A REAL GRAND JURY by Roger Roots, J.D.

"In addition to its traditional role of screening criminal cases for prosecution, common law grand juries had the power to exclude prosecutors from their presence at any time and to investigate public officials without governmental influence. These fundamental powers allowed grand juries to serve a vital function of oversight upon the government. The function of a grand jury to ferret out government corruption was the primary purpose of the grand jury system in ages past."

more at the link

(here come the personal attacks and Oh Noes Foes! for simply providing links to information)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I call B.S. There will be no trial, no marshall law, and the government will continue to screw us like normal. Relax and enjoy your weekend ats.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Rubbish, many challenges have been made to both presidents and those wishing to run, and the overwhelming majority of them were caucasian.

The Race Card lost it's usefulness.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Rubbish, many challenges have been made to both presidents and those wishing to run, and the overwhelming majority of them were caucasian.

The Race Card lost it's usefulness.

Challenges yes, mass hatred no. Obama has been subject to such intense speculation and some rather nasty lies it's kind of shocking. I have to say i don't much like the man but he was elected by the majority and people need to accept that and move on.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I love this part:

Everything is in place! The Judge, facts, proof, witnesses, subpoenas, jury, reporters from around the globe!!

It directly contradicts the title of the thread:

Massive Media Blackout Underway!

I'm calling HOAX on this one.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I agree with GorehoundLarry, and I'll even go as far as to say Limbaugh is a drug abuser, and Beck, well he sold out to fox and got a hair dye job, trying to look younger lol, alcoholic as he is too. This fake rev Manning is a fool and getting laughed at by many, manning is just plain nutty , he has no authority to hold a trial against the sitting president, manning is the laughing stock of nyc and harlem, the guy reminds me of all those fake evangilists.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I just keep thinking that if this were a white man in office we wouldn't be seeing all of this rubbish, racism is alive and well in the good ole USA.

The fact that a white man isn't sitting in the white house right now, proves this wrong.

Hmmm, I don't recall any other race holding the office of PM in the UK.

Perhaps your own back yard needs some tending to.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Accepting and moving on cannot include questioning things?

Everyone should be questioning things, like him or not.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's about time. Finally, some justice. Just hope your right OP.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

You're seriously fooling yourself if you dont' think Obama is perpetuating all the things you say Bush was guilty of. You DO know how all this works, right?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Another brilliant example of the Anti-Obama we swear we are just interested in the truth crowd. Documents are meaningless. Confirmation by officials in position to do so mean nothing. Histories mean nothing. Some guy that started his own BS college and made himself a doctor - now we have something.

There is a alternate information reality for everyone on the internet. Sometimes these threads offer more bizarre scenarios then Lost or Fringe. The internet has given pseudo credibility to the childhood game of "Lets pretend."

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snowi

Originally posted by whatukno

I got a great idea for you Obama haters out there, why don't you go contact the supposed court that this treason trial is supposedly being held in and find out if this [snip] is even on the docket.

You won't, do you know why?

2) Manning has found a Court to hear the case. (To be announced in order to protect the judges).

I call BS only for one reason and one reason only..

All courts and especially NY Courts are very public about their dockets and their trial calendars, hell walk into any courthouse and you can even see the dockets for Family Court posted on the walls, there is NO WAY that any court in the State of New York is going to risk the intense investigation that would occur if they didn't do this.

Even last minute additions are listed on the dockets for the day..

[edit on 14-5-2010 by vkey08]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by piddles

unless you are hispanic.

LOL. A boldface truth!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hivethink
reply to post by Senz20

You're seriously fooling yourself if you dont' think Obama is perpetuating all the things you say Bush was guilty of. You DO know how all this works, right?

Some things from the Bush era have been continued. However, I don't think it's fair to imply that Obama is in essence "perpetuating...what bush was guilty of." Obama is doing things that are very unpopular among very powerful circles. A few examples off the top of my head are the regulations on Credit Cards, reorganization of school loans, higher tax's on the rich, cap and trade bill, financial regulatory reform, etc.

Obama doesn't have supreme control of the country and it's policies. There are very powerful forces working against him on every decision. For example: The Patriot Act, I don't understand how this could have been renewed, but that doesn't mean I'm going to assume that it's because Obama is just as bad as Bush. I don't know the whole story but I'm speculating that powerful people would not allow him to end it or there was a very very good reason to keep it running.

I"m not saying that we should all have faith in Obama at all times, but I am saying that to assume the worst from Obama is a path to ignorance. Keeping our bias in check when contemplating different ideas is essential.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Just because it wasn't announced doesn't make it not on the dockets.

This is not directed at you, but what I don't get is why people get so rabid about it if it is just "fringe lunatics". I mean, why even bother posting in thread if the intent is not to be inflamatory or to incite attitudes and arguments?

If people truly have no interest, why do they spend so much energy on it?

Why not do what most people do and sit back and watch and see what happens? Why does it come across that people are threatened by this?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisticDragon
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I agree with GorehoundLarry, and I'll even go as far as to say Limbaugh is a drug abuser, and Beck, well he sold out to fox and got a hair dye job, trying to look younger lol, alcoholic as he is too. This fake rev Manning is a fool and getting laughed at by many, manning is just plain nutty , he has no authority to hold a trial against the sitting president, manning is the laughing stock of nyc and harlem, the guy reminds me of all those fake evangilists.

One of the things that makes the United States what it is, is the ability to spout off about just about whatever we wish without the fear of violence or the threats of violence against us for doing it. Mr Limbaugh and Mr Beck have admitted to their faults and have moved on from them, I may not always agree with what they say, nor do I religiously listen to either of them, but I will defend their RIGHT to say it.

Just like I don't agree with the KKK, but will defend their right to say what they say as long as my right to disagree and to say I don't like them stays intact.

I don't like Obama, I never have, I think he's hiding a lot of dirt, I think that there is some truth to the allegations against him, will we ever know, probably not, or if we do he'll be long out of office, I feel bad for his children if that ever happens because they will be left with the stigma of their parents flaws. Do I think he's doing a good job in office, no, do I know I'm voting for anyone BUT him in the next election, hell yes, do I think that some kangaroo court that Mr Manning is convening in NYC has any bearing on anything other than to give Orly Tatiz more ammo to go nuts with, no I do not. But they have the RIGHT to voice dissent in this country, they just are going about it the wrong way, or do you advocate taking away that right???

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snowi
This info from a site i just came over.

Did you clean up after yourself?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join