It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Media Blackout Underway! Obama Treason Trials Start Thursday!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It's BS. It is a joke, as that site probably is.
I won't bother checking that site. Exactly how did Obama commit treason? lol.. good lord.

They need to lay off the meth.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Another brilliant example of the Anti-Obama we swear we are just interested in the truth crowd. Documents are meaningless. Confirmation by officials in position to do so mean nothing. Histories mean nothing. Some guy that started his own BS college and made himself a doctor - now we have something.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbitraryUser42

He holds a PhD in philosophy, the author of The Oblation Hour book, a former Marketing Executive with Proctor and Gamble and the Ford Motor Company.

He has a unique and varied background. A modern Mark Twain, taking new jobs for the adventure? The sad part is I've been thinking about it and I can't figure out if those credentials makes his story more or less believable.

Look at it like this. What that tells you is that he is

-a writer
-an advertiser
-a fake doctor.

Hmmm..... I think that kind of sums him up right there. You need an imagination to write, even non-fiction. You need that same imagination and the desire to TRICK people into doing something they were not already going to do to be a marketing executive. It takes a liar with an imagination and the ability to sell Eskimos Ice cubes to make your own school and then make up an entire course of study and then take your made up course, pass yourself, and give yourself a PhD in something that is not actually considered a real area of study by anyone anywhere but within his made up school.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

You must be stoned. Or your one of the 7 tea party members that showed up to yesterdays rally. You folks really need to get a life, cause nothings going to happen to the current prez, except possibly geting some gas from all those tacos he likes to eat for lunch.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
In my opinion, Manning is a raving lunatic who rambles on about absolute nonsense. I'm not sure why anyone actually listens to what he has to say.

Throw him on the same boat with Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. Then sink it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Nothing will come of this. Its just a circus trial. MSM brushed this under the rug.

Move along people, nothing to see here.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I like the person who asked if there were going to be real kangaroo's in the court LOL

This HAS to be without a single doubt the funniest bit of fiction I've read in a while, I really needed that laugh. There is no trial on tap in NYC for Friday on the POTUS or anything to do with him. If there were, all of NYC, Westchester County, Orange County and Nassau County would be in a severe lockdown mode to make sure that the population was "under control"

Plus which the NY Daily News wouldn't have missed this one, they're just way too good of a newspaper.. (-/sarcasm)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
sure, yea, let me get my treason towel out and cheer for this... oh but thats right its bogus. I mean the guy is going to have that trial but hes a dude that just doesnt have other real dudes approval for it thus its no different than me holding a trial.

Guilty

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It starts today with a march through the Columbia Campus. Pretty simple to just go to the source.

atlah.org...

Manning graduated from The College of New Rochelle with a Bachelor of Arts degree and continued on to Union Theological Seminary in the City of New York where he was awarded a Master of Divinity. Manning also holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree from the ATLAH Theological Seminary, an unaccredited educational institution.

atlah.org...

No denying that the man is dedicated to his cause and to his fellow man by exposing the truth. I will certainly let him say what he needs to say. I already agree with his statements below especially his Witch Doctor project.

The Gettysburg Project

Seeking to denounce racism as the catalyst for the problems facing the Black population.

Exploring the lies taught by our "leaders" who have used slavery as the means to incite hatred of white people to perpetuate the lies.

Explaining the importance of repentance and humility as a nation, if we are to be cleansed, healed, and restored as a great nation of people.

The Nile River Project

Exposing the ill effects of the media moguls of Jay-z, 50 Cent, and others upon the Black youth.

Establishing a national organization that will target youth between birth and the age of 12 to return to honor and integrity.

Enabling these young people to become the leaders who will bring restoration to the broken and disshelved African American population.

The Witch Doctor Project

Exposing the Magnificent Seven - Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Bill Clinton, T.D. Jakes, Louis Farrakan, Don King, and Cornell West, the American witch doctors.

Calling the witch doctors of the Ivory Coast and African continent to confess their compliance and input in the removal of Blacks from the continent of Africa.

Calling all African and African American men and women to denouce these leaders, repent, and seek after truth and righteousness.

atlah.org...

Just a little more information for the uninformed. I haven't seen any direct info on the man up until this point in the thread.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
LOL thank you, I needed a good laugh.

you trust a site that sells snake oil products on the side of articles they have no proof over?

the original post might as well have said "I'M AN IDIOT, I BELIEVE EVERYTHING I READ ON THE INTERNET"

I bet you have a sorcha faal link to back this up with, I just know it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

I'm not out to attack the man's free enterprise and business. I took a few seconds to present some facts about the man when no one else bothered.

I give him credit for taking pride in his Harlem neighborhood and for taking pride in his culture. I guess that is out of line in this country nowadays unless you are hispanic.

His web ad for Pauls discount shoe store is pretty appalling.
Gimme a break.

Feel free to poke fun of the man and his religious beliefs all you want.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

I believe it's called a "Pipe Dream" and people have been having ones like this since he got elected and they started having fits.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
25$ He will be found dead somewhere by apparent suicide with 30 stab wounds in the middle of his back....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

AMETHYST BIO-MATS
lol
Reduces Stress and Fatigue
Improves Skin and Muscle Tone
Relieves Pain Controls Weight
Click to Email Rayelan for Other Benefits

ANTI-AGING SKIN TREATMENT
LOL
HELENA ~ You WILL NOT find a more advanced or sophisticated whole body anti-aging skin treatment than Helena.
Click on Image for Information Order Directly from the Web Or Call the Office

both found on this website

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by warpcrafter
However, who starts such a major trial like this on a Friday?

the same kind of people that could start
Martial Law on Saturday

Don't start Martial Law on Saturday. Start it on a Monday. Saturday is my day off and I want to enjoy it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

Ever see what's on QVC?

How about all of those copper and magnetic bracelets that you see on the PGA tour?

Plenty of people believe in the powers of crystals and even simple shapes. Especially here on ATS.

I had a roommate once that actually used crystal deodorant.

Is all of that wrong?

How many people spend hundreds of dollars a month on vitamins and supplements that will have no effect on them?

Its a free country still, even though the nannies are slowly taking over our nation. Enjoy it while you can.

Just relax and let the people go about their business. No one will hurt you.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It's a shame that QVC and whoever else sell total crap to the public as something nice but there's a huge difference, THEY DON'T REPORT NEWS

It doesn't matter what people are allowed to sell, it's a free effin market, it just sucks that people would try to make a buck through disinformation.

I'm glad you think me thinking something is BS means I think we're not allowed to have it and I'm a nanny.

edit: last part wasn't needed at all, sorry for baiting.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by piddles]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
I don't understand how this guy can claim this court he's set up all by himself has any legal standing.

It doesn't. This is the main thing many people don't understand about this whole deal. Even if Obama is found guilty on all charges, there is no legal consequences what so ever. However, If this can be publicized somehow, there will be public opinion consequences for Obama, obviously. But I doubt that will happen.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What complete and total twaddle!

What garbage!

And the worst thing is that Obama haters are falling all over themselves to believe this bull!

I mean seriously? What the hell? Cmon people, we are to be denying ignorance here, not embracing it fully!

I got a great idea for you Obama haters out there, why don't you go contact the supposed court that this treason trial is supposedly being held in and find out if this [snip] is even on the docket.

You won't, do you know why?

A sitting president has to be impeached FIRST before a treason trial can even begin.

This is a freaking HOAX and you all fell for it.

Look it up, it's in the Constitution for crying out loud!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Throw him on the same boat with Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. Then sink it.

Wow

So now you are inciting violence against those that you disagree with politically? You should be very proud of yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join