It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m an Indigo Child, I have a big aura

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh but the children all have such beautiful blue eyes! Not to mention they're all wearing blue as well... Im sure that was pure accident. :shk:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
indigos are real,and if you dont belief and laught,well too bad for you fella.
o and its so much more then ego,and special,you can just feel it.
but if some emo girl thinks shes special indigo just couse she wears black and "everything is awful" then she can kiss my...^^^

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Stillalive]

If the emo girl is the case...then I have yet to meet a real indigo...

I do believe some people hve a few abilities but I am not sure those who truly have abilities would need to announce them and than beg us for acceptance without proof

-Kyo

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
well look for PROOF,not for "only words"
indigo dosnt mean just being an arrogant bastard,half of planet population are like this. it means...superiority,that sense of character you get,the same people that became hitler and davinci XD

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

INDIGO !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4439064acc9.png[/atsimg]

...IN DEH GOH !...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 13-5-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its pathetic, I bet the parents have really stupid conversations:

Hi this is my daughter Sarah she is an Indigo child!
Oh hi Sarah, well this is my son Josh he is a crystal child!

Its sooo WET

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm more of a

R:051
G:051
B:051

Child.

Indigo just ain't my sort of color.

Incidentally...

Originally posted by LUXUS
Its sooo WET

"Wet?"

Is there some new slang definition for that word that's managed to elude me until now, or what?

I know another couple of slang definitions for that term, but we probably shouldn't discuss those.

Just wondering if it's being used in a new way, now.

TheAssoc.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Maybe we are not from the same part of the world

2. inadequate, useless, feeble, poor, sorry, wet (Brit. informal), pants (informal), miserable, petty, worthless, meagre, pitiful, woeful, deplorable, lamentable.

Its a British slang word for SAD

[edit on 14-5-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Gotcha.

Over here, "wet" means...

umm...experiencing the effects of a certain drug.

That, and the obvious sexual connotation.

Back on topic:

"Indigo Kids" are the spoiled demon offspring of parents who don't know how to be parents.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Its all about "EGO"!

You see when mummy and daddy have a bit of an ego problem (secretly think they are better then everyone else) Do you think when they get together and have a child that child is going to be just any child?

No way in hell! that child is going to be "the real deal" after all when two very special idiots get together how could it be any different.

Now it depends on the parents, if they are sporty they will decide in their minds their kid is going to be some sports star. If they are intellectuals that kid is going to be a Nobel prize winner, If they are a bit spiritual than that kid is going to be an indigo or maybe even the second coming!

A friend of a friend who recently had a child was showing me a very expensive photo album with gold plate cover and all the trimmings. She explained to me that it was going to be filled with photos of all the trophies/medals and awards their child was going to win (they were a bit sporty and naturally want a sporty kid).

Fact is their kid might turn out to be completely useless at sports.

So these indigo kids, their parents build up their ego from a young age and instead of turning out special guess what, they end up wasters!

We call that karma don't we?

From my observation the ones who have special "spiritual" ability's are usually the quite types who don't really like to talk about it much.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Ah Yes.. Indigos..

One of my favorite topics

The only people that recognize indigo's and star children as being such are the indigo's and star children themselves. Otherwise they are not recognized by medicine or science as any sort of human sub species.

IMHO, they are just regular humans who find the concept of being unremarkable or indistinguishable from the rest of humanity difficult to accept. Really, It's just a mythology created by new aged parents through their desire to have a 'special child'.

If they did exist, one would expect to see a long list of notable achievements or contributions to the human race, yet there are none. If they do indeed exist they appear to be ineffectual.

But why Indigo? Why not just be a regular person trying to do something good for the benefit of humanity. One certainly doesn't need to call themselves indigo or starchild to achieve such things.

Was Gandhi an Indigo? Was Mother Teressa a starchild?

It does make me wonder why these self anointed 'higher evolved' people need to distinguish themselves as being such. To what end? Even a regular person of high intelligence and self assurance doesn't say such things because they don't need to... So why would a 'higher being'? There appears to be a few chinks in the armor.

What I'm saying is that everyone is special in some way and one doesn't need to give themselves the 'special' title of 'starchild' or 'indigo' to do great things for humanity.

Nor would an advanced being go around telling everyone else how much more advanced they are than the rest. That's not very advanced or intelligent behavior.

In short... It's all a crock!

IRM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join