It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m an Indigo Child, I have a big aura

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Indigo child,

star children,

crystal child,

this whole Indigo child stuff makes me sick!

What’s your thoughts on this?

If your sad and think you’re an indigo kid I particularly want to here from you.

How embarrassing, how can you even say it and not feel totally dumb!

I wonder do Indigo kids get better grades in School?

I don’t blame the children but I do blame their parents

Whats your thoughts, will the crystal children take over our world with their superior skills?

And if your an Indigo, can I be your friend

[edit on 13-5-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What is a Indigo child? Are these the new wannabe psychics?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I recently had a well thought out post removed.

I intend to see what a complaint against this one does.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Indigo stands for: a person with a BIG EGO since childhood.
The parents also have guilt on this one, inflating the kids ego for nothing.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
don't know. indeed must be their parent's.
i'm from the '80's generation, the F*c*ed up generation that is

cheers,

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Indigo

Essentially they are special and are here to save us all. They claim powers and gifts...search indigo on ATS you'll see some 'interesting' posts.

Frankly the times when I see Indigo as a claim is followed by how special that person thinks they are.

IMO it is a new age label that people slap on themselves and their kids to make sure others know they are unique...and frankly better than us

that's the vibe I get from them at least

Mostly it is about the color of your aura...the Indigo's and Crystals and unique and here to show us all the way

total crock IMO...and this is from a Wiccan who LOVES new agey stuff...I just don't like designators...

-Kyo

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

How can you tell if you are an Indigo? A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following: Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind? Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years? Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society? Do you feel out of place in today's world? Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you? Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not? Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real? Are you a truth seeker? Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life? Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs? Misunderstood by family? Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind? Are you emotionally sensitive? Did you have a difficult childhood? Do you often feel disempowered by too much authority?

Apparently this stuff makes you an Indigo child.

Source

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i think it means your parents were hippie's i could be wrong.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

How can you tell if you are an Indigo? A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following: Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind? Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years? Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society? Do you feel out of place in today's world? Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you? Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not? Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real? Are you a truth seeker? Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life? Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs? Misunderstood by family? Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind? Are you emotionally sensitive? Did you have a difficult childhood? Do you often feel disempowered by too much authority?

Source

isnt that called atension deficit disorder nowdays. lol

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

That's what it should be called but the parents seem to shun that label for their children. I think it dangerous to misdiagnose a child and essentially inflate their ego to the point where they think they are a God.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

Source

WOW....thats me!.....If you like you can call me Indigo-boy

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

in the words of chris rock watever happend to CRAAAZYYY! seems everything has a coulorfull title now. e.g green= tree hugger. A.D.D= no coke for that one. on the bigger side= that fat chick. theirs no need to sugar coat it. crystal child my arse

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I agree with others that this whole 'indigo' title is nothing more than a fad. It's a way for parents who want their children to be special and different to attach a title and bam!, special kid.

I personally know some friends that have self-dubbed their children 'indigos' because they 'see' things, claim to be able to talk to animals and angels, and claim to be able to see the future.

Personally, I believe it's nothing more than the children being children, wild imaginations and all.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

According to that, Hitler was an indigo child.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake!"

MessOnTheFED!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i think "indigo children" are kind of like people with "restless leg syndrome"

and those kids answers were totally rehearsed.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

you are not who you tell yourself you are,you are the all singing, all danceing, crap of the world. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
indigos are real,and if you dont belief and laught,well too bad for you fella.
o and its so much more then ego,and special,you can just feel it.
but if some emo girl thinks shes special indigo just couse she wears black and "everything is awful" then she can kiss my...^^^

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Stillalive]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I’m an Indigo Child, I have a big aura

Well my son must not be an Indigo Child, he drives an Accura. Heard this from quote from Alonso "I not an Indigo Child, but I get to drive a Ferrari". Wasn't the "Aura" dropped a few years ago in favor of more fuel efficient cars.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
We dont have Indigo kids in the UK, maybe they only make them in the US
)

Indigo kid stuff would never go down well here, you know the British

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join