It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I'm with you completely.

So since the repeating of information not being a problem seems to be the OP's main gripe:

What do you think this means about the state of democracy, the freedom of information and the future of the US?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Where I to know the answer I wouldn't be asking in the first place. The question is to you - Only you can answer it.

In case you misplaced what the question was here it is again:

What do you think this means about the state of democracy, the freedom of information and the future of the US?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GSV Sleeper Service

I'm with you completely.

So since the repeating of information not being a problem seems to be the OP's main gripe:

?

Where have you been?

Actually my main gripe is the abuse of the law. I want to see how easily this law evolves into ignoring requests for information whenever they deem it to be similar to other requests.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Fair enough.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Staff Note: Please do not repeat the same post or the same slightly adjusted content of the same post repeatedly throughout the thread.

That can be interpreted as spamming which could result in post removals.

Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Actually, GSV Sleeper Service has illustrated a local example of what happened with the requests of Obama's birth certificate. He/She kept asking and asking and asking, and since we are under no obligation to answer, the people got tired of hearing about it and the authority stepped in and instructed him to stop asking.

Nice example.

And in answer to your question: Absolutely nothing. This doesn't change one thing about the freedom of information, as vital records are private and not covered under FOIA anyway. The democracy is in its current state, NOT because of Obama's birth certificate or this law, but because of the way the government has been operating for the past 50 years or so. That's not changing because of this law. And likewise with the future of the US. It has nothing to do with this law.

[edit on 5/13/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GSV Sleeper Service

What is it you don't get, but keep asking about the freedom of information act, about?

The information is readily available, and has been supplied over and over, by the state of Hawaii. They don't have to repeat themselves.

When did race become an issue in this thread? And why are you the only one bringing it up? First of all, race has nothing to do with where a person is born.

The information has been requested, and supplied. It's so painfully obvious that you are the type of person who won't believe it, unless you have your own personal copy.

Can I have a copy of your birth certificate, too? Because you are so outlandish, I don't believe you were even born on earth!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

reply to post by AshleyD

In lieu of a responce I'll take it you are one of those racist folks who can't handle a man with darker skin than yourself having control over the runnings of your country.

Please tell me this was directed at me.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Please see this post by Benevolent Heretic to understand what I was driving at. I brings me sorrow that you couldn't gather this all by yourself - but I was being aloof and so understand.

In responce to your statement about not being born on Earth. I wasn't; I came into being whilst situated here on this place you label as Earth - but that is another matter altogether.

My main point was repeated questions, for already known information available to the public, is redundant and does not conspire a conspiracy - only those who are adamantly look for it will see it. And those folk tend to hate the fact that an African- American is president of their country.

I hope you can gather all that I have intended to say in this post.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

In responce to your statement about not being born on Earth. I wasn't; I came into being whilst situated here on this place you label as Earth - but that is another matter altogether.

Well, that explains it. Say, why don't you go spam the boards from your home planet?

My main point was repeated questions, for already known information available to the public, is redundant and does not conspire a conspiracy - only those who are adamantly look for it will see it. And those folk tend to hate the fact that an African- American is president of their country.

This whole thread has nothing to do with race, it has to do with the issue of people in Hawaii having to produce copies of a peice of paper, repeatedly, when the peice of paper has already been validated. Take your racist thoughts to a different thread.

I hope you can gather all that I have intended to say in this post.

While I appreciate you taking the time to type, you have said nothing of value.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You are welcome for you appreciation.

All I see here is a need for a government body (albeit an offshore and already overladen with work body) to reproduce what they have time and time again.

I do not see that their objection to continually doing this as a problem - whatsoever.

I do see a racist element as all hate towards the current president of the USA generally comes down to the fact the the supposed hegemony is white - which it is not.

I am not an alien or any other such flight of fancy - I was brought into being here; in this universe.

If you wish to pre-label people as mythical beings or geographical based community elements then please do - just know that it has no affect on who I am.

The OP wishes to waste time, you objected to that wasted time and yet are willing to bring own someone who supports your argument based on nothing more than misunderstanding.

Very well.

Your childen, I am sure, will be proud.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What in the world are you talking about? Are you delusional? What time am I wasting?

I've never said this on ATS but YOU have an agenda to waste OUR time with your bs.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Final notice: Let's please keep it on topic and not resort to personal insults such as others are delusional or racially motivated.

Relating the issue to general sentiments is perfectly acceptable but let's discuss the topic and the issues instead of each other.

Thanks.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
[off-topic content removed]

I think the OP is spot on. I conform to his;hers complete system of wondering why Obama's questionable birth certificate isn't available to all who ask and think there must be more behind it.

OK, I'm well on topic now and it is only an act of malice on your behalf that would remove this...AND...in which case understand why TPTB keep you were you are

www.abovetopsecret.com...
1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums

[edit on 13-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think Hawaii is sick and tired of ludicrous requests, over and over again about a matter that was settled a long long time ago. In fact I am going to post this same thing over and over again in every "birther" thread I see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19e76053c786.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You are a legend......bravo for pointing out the ignorance that people deny.
Funny how other people are meant to sit there and take something like this, yet when it directly happens to them, they are far from amused....i was however.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join