It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B Antigravity Physics Explained

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

I'm just saying that few little calculations can probably prove whole thing to be a hoax. If you want to prove hoax once and for all you must have solid evidence to close forum case.
I'm open and I don't take sides in this matter. I'm neither claiming this to be a hoax or real.
In my earlier post I made just my quick drafts without further analyzing whole thing in detail. Best way to prove this to be a hoax is to prove physical or chemical inconsistencies in material provided. As I said in my quick draft on whole thing power source is interesting as powering whole thing up would take enormous amount of energy. Cooling systems, creation of that kind of pressure and energy to speed up mercury plasma that's interesting. Has anyone heard anything about power source?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I found this photo:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
on another thread.
But there are others that show a circular design in the center.
Based on first levitation then side movement as suggested by one
air ship designer the main 'motor' or lifting engine should be
central to the craft. Hence so many circular non planes have been
imagined or witnessed.
Movement to any side should be possible in a triangle craft.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeDeZo

"Has anyone heard anything about power source?"

How about Zero Point Field Energy as a power source? Like discussed here: www.gctspace.com...

"...calculations indicate one cup of empty space contains enough energy to boil away all of the Earth's oceans."

That sounds like plenty of energy to me.

[edit on 5/15/2010 by Larryman]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Pressure or the force to lift and move any non plane air ship
comes from the electro static induction into the eccentrically charged
air and ether for propulsion.
The induction requires a lot of wire and AC generator that can
be driven by a Papp engine.
Therefore atomic gas and ether principles run the whole operation.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeDeZo
reply to post by Bedlam

I hadn't had enough time review whole thing, but you forgot pressure.

No, not "is it a gas", the question is "is it a PLASMA", which is a bit different. You have to strip off electrons to form a plasma. And the colder it is, and the denser it is, the faster the electrons will recombine to form neutral mercury gas. It won't stay a plasma at 150K, and if you get it hot enough to form a plasma with any halflife at all it won't be superconducting.

As the Mercury is metal you could possibly speed it up using powerful magnets.

Mercury's not magnetic. You could move a plasma with a MHD drive using magnets, but a time-varying magnetic field across a plasma would heat it. And then it won't stay 150K.

There is one more thing. I think you won't be able to defy gravity compleatly
without increasing costs enormously.

Ah, right. Well, in "MFD" lore, it does "defy gravity", but in real life, the project that the MFD story was promulgated to cover doesn't "defy gravity", it reduces inertia by reducing apparent mass.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Try extreme voltage without any magnets.
Once you set up an extreme voltage field the ether flow can be
wiped around by magnets or human disturbance.
However encapsulating the crew and motor in a ship big anti
gravity things start to happen.
So no plasma or magnetic field.
AG is working in a whole new ball game.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
No magnetic vortex, No mercury, No plasma.
All wrong.

Gravity might be wave attraction as force waves work for the
ship Tesla made which is the same principle that would have to be
used on every single ship to duplicate the performance of ships
in any sighting.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Here is a very clear picture of a TR3B

Notice how it is painted the same colour as its surroundings for camouflage

commons.wikimedia.org...:Triumph_TR3B.jpg

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Ah, right. Well, in "MFD" lore, it does "defy gravity", but in real life, the project that the MFD story was promulgated to cover doesn't "defy gravity", it reduces inertia by reducing apparent mass.

Which of the following are violated:

a) weak equivalence principle (all matter in free fall behaves identically regardless of mass)

a') passive gravitational mass equals active gravitational mass

b) Einstein equivalence principle (The outcome of any local non-gravitational experiment in a freely falling laboratory is independent of the velocity of the laboratory and its location in spacetime.)

c) strong equivalence principle (The outcome of any local experiment (gravitational or not) in a freely falling laboratory is independent of the velocity of the laboratory and its location in spacetime.)

d) E^2 = c^2p^2 + m^2 c^4

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Right, the TR3B story is a joke. Really? A 600 foot RECONNAISSANCE aircraft? A 600 ft aircraft wouldnt be really good for recon, as well..anyone could see it from miles away.

Secondly, the "story" behind it is that it reduces mass and intertia by using Mercury cooled to 150k in a ring pressurized to 250,000 atmospheres.
at 250,000 atmopsheres and 150k mercury would be a solid. Not a plasma as the tr3b story claims.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
Which of the following are violated:

The real question is, are we in a Machian or deSitter universe? If it's Machian, then from whence does inertia originate? Is it all local, or a non-local phenomenon caused by distant mass?

In other words, in an empty universe, how fast am I going? If I accelerate, how fast am I going NOW?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

please watch this first
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this explains the theory for the tr3 b IMHO

hope this helps
xp

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

There’s no question that this happened. And De Brouwer, a colonel at the time, did go to the highest levels of other NATO countries to find out if this was some sort of test flight by Russia or the United States, and he was absolutely told that that it absolutely wasn’t. And in fact, documents show that United States officials wanted to find out more about it from him. That’s a mystery that’s never been solved.
Source

I don't think the Belgium Govt/Military was amused. This is an act of war if it was a US super secret techno wonder device. What purpose does it serve? If that thing crashes, how are they going to keep the technology a secret unless the nuclear reactor doubles as a self destruct... which is probably what would be needed to destroy a giant like that. The scenarios don't make sense. It just doesn't add up.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
How is the mercury solution rotated? I assume magnetically but what propels the magnetic field?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kedik8208
Mercury is not much affected by magnetism. However, in the presence of a magnetic field and an electric current, things can happen.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11/11/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kedik8208
How is the mercury solution rotated? I assume magnetically but what propels the magnetic field?

a reply to: Phage
Interesting video of liquid mercury but let's not pretend this question has an answer in the context of TR3B fiction.

First, solution tends to mean "mixture" and mercury is an element rather than a mixture. So Kedik8208, you might say you meant liquid, and herein lies the problem, because the TR3B legend isn't about liquid mercury, it's a self-falsifying claim about a phase of mercury which is impossible to achieve under the conditions claimed. Mercury is liquid at room temperature, and lowering the temperature (at standard pressure) will cause it to turn solid at -38.72 degrees Celsius, or about 238 Kelvin. If you keep cooling it more to 150 Kelvin it's still going to be a solid.

Now if you want to turn a substance into a plasma you generally need to either raise the temperature and/or lower the pressure. Obviously the temperature doesn't do it and Fouche talks about increasing the pressure to 250,000 atmospheres, so that's the wrong direction if you want to make plasma, and I think NavalFC is correct that Mercury will be a solid and not a plasma under the stated conditions.

originally posted by: NavalFC
the "story" behind it is that it reduces mass and intertia by using Mercury cooled to 150k in a ring pressurized to 250,000 atmospheres.
at 250,000 atmopsheres and 150k mercury would be a solid. Not a plasma as the tr3b story claims.

So if someone is asking what mercury plasma would do at 150 K and 250,000 atmospheres, I think the answer is there is no such thing as Mercury plasma under those conditions. I did a brief search for Mercury phase tables and found lots for water but nothing useful for Mercury except possibly a reference to a book I chose not to buy.

This is probably the biggest necrobump I've seen yet on ATS, not that I have any problem with that, this thread really takes me back.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I just wish people would pay more attention to bedlams posts. Oh well.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You can't activate a gravity well near a solar system, or you don't dare.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeDeZo

Why? Why it is not in public use if such a tehnology would profit all mankind.

Because "profiting all mankind" is not in their interests.

They interests are self serving. If they control these technologies then they are the ones that have the power.

They don't exactly have a history of empowering the common people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join