It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B Antigravity Physics Explained

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I ran across this and it explains the so called TR-3B and this may explain the huge Black Triangles we are seeing in the skies and what they are.

The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet - then who knows how fast it can go!..."

I was extremely skeptical of Mr. Fouche's claimed size for the TR-3B, of 600 feet across. At first, I thought that this must be a typo. Why would anyone in their right mind build a "Tactical Reconnaissance" vehicle 2 football fields long? They must be nuts!

Interesting to say the least.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There is already considerable discussion of the TR-3B propulsion technology in the existing, active thread in "Aircraft Projects":

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

The existing thread seems to discuss every propulsion method that might be discussed here, including the one discussed in your link. So this thread seems like a duplicate thread to me, even though it's in a different section of the forum.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If I were a general, and a contractor came to me with a 600' tactical recon vehicle, I'd...

1. tell him he was crazy

2. tell him to make it a carrier for personnel and equipment

I can't imagine that such a ship (if it exists, which I doubt, at that size) would be for recon use....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The pictures of the various pumpkin seed ships that have not been yet debunked and eyewitness testimonies don't make it seem that big. Perhaps there is a sport model?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'd really like to see working link to this book. "Guidelines to Antigravity" by Dr. Robert Forward, written in 1962 as stated in LAMUFON Report.

I think that it is possible to create antigravity craft, but the problem is money and matter of intrests. If United States Airforce is indeed experimenting or in posession of antigravity craft. There is one question. Why? Why it is not in public use if such a tehnology would profit all mankind.

Please remember that by possible i don't mean that it will actually be working in near future. Anyway there are many intresting tehnologies that would require further studying. I especially would like someone to investigate and make more research on patent 685,958 made by tesla. One guy on youtube made it work and my initial ultra small scale test seemed to confirm it. (It's not super effective but it would require further studying...)
I'm still not crazy enough to try it completely out or research this further because people researching these things had some rather unfortunate "accidents". Not to mention I don't have that much time.... Anyway why I'm saying about Tesla is because there are some indeed tehnologies that are rather interesting and require further studying....but for some reason are not studied.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by SpeDeZo]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If I were a general, and a contractor came to me with a 600' tactical recon vehicle, I'd...

1. tell him he was crazy

I can't imagine that such a ship (if it exists, which I doubt, at that size) would be for recon use....

If the reported sightings are true, then it does exist and maybe the USAF uses it in a multi purpose role. I'd like to see one though.

The concept and or the design of its mercury ion engines goes right back to the vril and vimana texts which are in sanskrit and the germans were the first in modern day history to decipher these texts and acually built working models

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Since they fly these things openly, I wish they'd discuss them openly. I doubt they will anytime soon though.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Anti gravity physics explained?

3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet - then who knows how fast it can go

That explains nothing...much like the rest of the article
here let me tell you how unicorn physics work

The unicorn has a single horn that dirupts space time and lets it travel at speeds faster than light. Its two horse shoes are made out of element 324 which allows it to diguise its self as a regular tree.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Did you read the whole article or just quote what I did out of the OP?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Yeah i read it. It references another article that does not exist and the whole thing is just trying to make something sound really complex and "advanced" without really exaplaining anything. Fictional work about a fictional air craft.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The Zrilomatic X5-J2 Delta is the replacement for the TR-3B concept TRV (Tactical Recon Vehicle) program was abandoned due to black project funding challenges arising from the collapse of the Mendellsohn Cartel.

It uses hyper-elastic space continuum propulsion powered by inverse fusion plasma containment engines. The vehicle relies on anti-photon inverter fields to avoid visual detection and reverse modulated sonic pizmo-crystals to erase all sound emissions.

It is operated using the latest Gen 5BX autonomous mission matrix controlled from the Project X Black Mesa research facility.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

1. tell him he was crazy

And it does that exactly, it's nomenclature has NOTHING to do with it's purpose, it's just symbolic for TR-(iangle-3) (sided) and the B is not accurate either, the TR-3A is completely UNRELATED to the Bravo model, the only similarity is that they are both triangular.

It is rumored that Airforce Spec Ops and US Delta Force (probably NOT SFOD-D) are utilizing this craft for transportation of artifacts, personnel and such equipment.

I do not have sources for my information shared on here so take it like you will, AFAIK it's the truth.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I believe the TR-3B exists. And I believe the article's description of it's technology.

And if the scientific community was not a bunch of cowards... they could easily pool their resources to publicly test the functionality of spinning mercury plasma in a torrid accelerator ring.

[edit on 5/13/2010 by Larryman]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The scene is some office somewhere buried deep under a top secret facility, maybe in the USA. A career military officer, of probably Naval attachment, is sitting behind a desk when service person in a flight suit enters the room..

The Naval person looks up from his desk.

Right we have this ultra top secret project and you will be flying it tonight on another test.

Yes Sir, comes the reply, a slight note of, both excitement and trepidation in the person's voice.

The figure behind the desk leans back a little and speaks softly. Your mission is, to fly this ultra secret craft to Belgium, then in this craft capable of Mach 9 and totally and utterly secret. We want you to float around at speeds as low as 30-50knots., sometimes less than a couple of hundred feet off the ground, with the lights on over, one of the most densely populated areas of the world.

Even though it's equipped with Radar deflection technology we want you turn that off and play kiss chase with the Belgian air force, just so they know they have been dealing with an ultra secret project. Even better, as it's so secret, if some member of the public should manage to snap a half way decent picture of you doing this. even better still, make sure you fly low over several other major cities on the way there and back.

And people think David Icke is a bit soft in the head...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by FireMoon]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeDeZo

Heres a link to that study on gravity by him. The entire website is devoted the the research of said tech.
Robert L Forward Study 1963

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So... is the TR-3B's rotating mercury plasma the way to implement Burkhard Heim's anti-gravity/hyperspace drive theory? That is the quantum hyperspace concept which provides travel to Mars in 3 hours, and a journey to a star 11 light years away in just 80 days. And is described in these American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) papers:

"Guidelines for a Space Propulsion Device Based on Heim's Quantum Theory"
www.hpcc-space.de...

"Spacetime Physics and Advanced Propulsion Concepts"
www.hpcc-space.com...

The use of the rotating mercury plasma to create a magnetic vortex in the ship's center, sounds like Heim's theoretical use of a magnetic vortex to extract anti-gravity force from zero-point energy field to me.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
possibly most of the ufo sightings are top secret military and government projects that the aircraft uses anti-gravity physics.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Pfft. There's a number of questions with the entire "MFD" thing as rumored on MUFON sites.

One, the lifetime of a plasma is related to the temperature. At 150K, you don't have a plasma with mercury - it'll recapture the electrons and become a mist of little mercury sleet particles.

Two, if you HAD a plasma at 150K, there is one of those physics discrepancies with it being both that cold and moving that rapidly.

Three, how do you keep pump work from heating the "plasma" above 150K?

Four, gyroscopic effects

That's enough to debunk it right off the bat.

But the real truth is, the entire "magnetic field disrupter" thing was a cover story cooked up by a joint Navy/USAF project to deal with a security leak they had on the Mach drive project. There's enough truth seeded in there with the bs to confuse anyone not associated with the project. See? It worked on you.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I hadn't had enough time review whole thing, but you forgot pressure. For example water boils in Mount everest in tempeture of 70C degrees, which is around 343,15K, normal water boiling temerature is 373,15K. So it is possible, but I hadn't had time to check it. I haven't yet verified, but I think such machine would use Neutron Heavy Isotope like Mercury 204, or even have created non-existing one like Mercury 210.
As the Mercury is metal you could possibly speed it up using powerful magnets.
There is one more thing. I think you won't be able to defy gravity compleatly without increasing costs enormously. I suppose 89% ability of levitation is, because Mercury still has few electrons and protons. I would imagine that power requirements would be that of ultra small scale hadron collider + few more things like thruster, weaponry etc. so power source is much more intriguing.(weak point for whole flying maschine...theory...)
I haven't had time to review and make calculations if possible. What amazes me still that all it is so simple if it works. (Not to mention that I would have excepted to be forced to use logaritmic scale, derivative and etc.)
Anyway if anyone here on ATS has had some sort of Physics and chemistry background you can do some calculations and post them here to prove that this is hoax. If you can't find conclusive evidence then the case is just open. Simple. I don't care neither way, but I'm interested in results.

Oh why these people have to use Ångström instead of nanometers or pikometers?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by SpeDeZo]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeDeZo
reply to post by Bedlam

Anyway if anyone here on ATS has had some sort of Physics and chemistry background you can do some calculations and post them here to prove that this is hoax. If you can't find conclusive evidence then the case is just open. Simple. I don't care neither way, but I'm interested in results.

Oh why these people have to use Ångström instead of nanometers or pikometers?

And equally I defy anyone to prove that the wholly imaginary, Tom Swift TR3Bs are not powered by magic unicorns. Put some equations up with numbers and theorms and imaginary isotopes and stuff like that and prove that the imaginary TR3Bs are not powered by unicorn magic and flown by an army or hobbits.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join