It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X Conference 2010 videos / results

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
At this point I believe that we are mature enough to handle the truth if presented accurately. If ETs were here to burn up the Earth the ETs would have done it before we got as advanced as we are.

I agree on this point. I know there would be people who couldn't mentally handle it but really that's in any serious life-changing situation. Adapt or suffer the consequences. Sounds harsh, I know but that's how it is.

Thank you for the other information. I will definately be looking into the name you provided. It's familiar although I just can't place it.

And for those who are interested in where this whole subject of not caring about people's credentials etc is coming from on the video provided it's at 1:14:45 and continues on through the video. A discussion on whether or not one should take someone's experience and basically throw it away because of who they are or aren't, I guess to sum it up.

~Tragic~

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tragic

I have a question which is probably going to sound stupid but I really am beyond curious.

If these do exist and more and more I believe they not only exist but have most likely been here. But why isn't general population allowed the disclosure? I just don't buy into the whole mass panic theory. The way I see it is, if the TPTB would give disclosure in all reality they could use it to tighten their grip on the world. It could be spun so easily to make people believe that they are dangerous and it's only by government's protection that we'll survive them. I could be way off base but any thoughts on this?

~Tragic~

Here is my belief on the matter:

I believe that as a species we are under a "quarantine" so to speak.

Let me ask you this question, is it better to rely on being saved, or to rely on being able to save yourself? Think about that. I take this view towards god and aliens. This is why these two ideas don't seem to openly interfere on our planet right now. We are here to Learn and to Grow, consciously and spiritualy. It would be hard to focus on growing as a living being, in the presence of an omnipotent force, which could do everything for you!

this is a quote from south park from jesus, but it has a lot of value:
"Well, God can't just answer every prayer and suddenly give you everything you want. That takes all the living out of life...If God answered all our prayers, there'd be nothing left for us to do ourselves. Life is about problems, and overcoming those problems. And growing and learning from obstacles. If God just fixed everything for us, then there'd be no point in our existence"

and I believe this same concept applies to this situation concerning us.

I believe that some species of extraterrestrial must be in contact with a very small and secretive behind the scenes part of governments. It would make sense for them to contact our species this way at first, so that this process is dealt with on their terms, as they are the more advanced society. I have a feeling that humanity as a whole has a lot of growing to do before we allowed to become an interplanetary civilization. They have probly shown us how to generate clean and safe power that is "free", and i am glad that they keep this underwraps. If you could generate unlimited "free" power, that could be turned into a terrible weapon. Humanity is not ready for that yet. I believe there are many people who are ready, but unfortunately there's a lot that aren't. Of course this creates an economy which many of feel cheats us, but this is a working process.

Also, i think human are too smart to fall for the aliens attacking us plan. If they were malicious or wanted us dead, We would be DEAD already. I believe that the plan MAY be used or forced onto us through the use of false flags IF, we cannot form some form of world unity, as a last resort play.

so this is what i think- In order for us to be allowed to become a space faring civilization, we have to have some form of global unity or governance. and this is a decree passed down to us from a more advanced civilization. i would say we would probly also have to learn how to live in stability with our planet before being allowed to colonize others.

I would also like to say that i think our biggest obstacle to becoming a galactic civilization is not EVIL, but Ignorance. what do you think?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This confirms everything we speak about. Damn... we aren't just conspiracy theorist... we are super smart individuals who have gotten together to discuss the truth.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I've been searching for the actual Press Conference instead of these videos of a T.V. being filmed, but it seems to be sectioned off into 3 parts:

1. Information from Russia

2. The "Rendlesham incident" in 1980

3. Structures on Mars compared to ancient Earth artifacts and archeological finds.

In one of the Russia videos, the speaker talks about an underwater alien base in the Indian Ocean. There are some topics on ATS about alien bases, but never specifically such as this one: Link, about an alien base in the Indian Ocean.

One of the videos talks about the resemblance of the Face on Mars to many different Ancient sculptures from all over the world of a person's face. I guess the mass amount of artifacts with identical facial features to the Face on Mars is worthy of an investigation.

I have a hard time sitting through the Rendlesham Incident videos because if I recall, last year there was an announcement that the video footage of the incident would be released and there was going to be a press conference but it ended up being nothing.

Rendlesham forest footage to be unveiled - ATS Thread

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Until the targeted audience of these things is NOT the ufology believer then they will remain a useless joke, see if they were targeting the public, trying to get rational public support, they would weed out all the nonsense (and anything that sounded goofy, true or not). But they, through their own admission, actively seek out the nutter crowd by putting nutters on stage.

I would tend to agree with you. But can you give an example of how someone or some group could "weed out the nonsense?" I think that's the problem here. We must "sound sane" before going to the MSM or "general public" with conventional information to share. This information is not conventional. So what exactly is sane? How can you pin point the threshhold between what is "sane" and what is not when you have 6 billion individuals? It is all relative.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

Here is my belief on the matter:

I believe that as a species we are under a "quarantine" so to speak.
Let me ask you this question, is it better to rely on being saved, or to rely on being able to save yourself?

Well, personally I would rather "save" myself. But I don't see that disclosure would open the doorway into - we don't have to think for ourselves now. That's just my opinion though.

They have probly shown us how to generate clean and safe power that is "free", and i am glad that they keep this underwraps. If you could generate unlimited "free" power, that could be turned into a terrible weapon.

It could but then look at all the horrible things we have here already. I know I am more of a believer in the good in humanity and I tend to forget about the twisted ones that just want to rule. Argh But clean and "free" power. I mean that has to trump anything that may happen. If we have the technology underwraps right now and it's being kept away for reasons such as power, money, greed and fear. Well, maybe I'm being short sighted but that would make me really angry. Look at the damage being done to the Earth as well as ourselves because of Big Oil companies etc. for those reasons.

Humanity is not ready for that yet. I believe there are many people who are ready, but unfortunately there's a lot that aren't.

This I will have to agree on to a degree. I just think there are more ready then not. imo

Also, i think human are too smart to fall for the aliens attacking us plan. If they were malicious or wanted us dead, We would be DEAD already.

I think we are dumb enough as a whole to buy it completely. Not everyone, just most.

I believe that the plan MAY be used or forced onto us through the use of false flags IF, we cannot form some form of world unity, as a last resort play.

On the same page here.

so this is what i think- In order for us to be allowed to become a space faring civilization, we have to have some form of global unity or governance. and this is a decree passed down to us from a more advanced civilization. i would say we would probly also have to learn how to live in stability with our planet before being allowed to colonize others.

I would also like to say that i think our biggest obstacle to becoming a galactic civilization is not EVIL, but Ignorance. what do you think?

I agree on this being our biggest issue. I don't think anyone is really evil per se. I think people's beliefs and ideals tend to get mixed up from lack of understanding & communication, probably even compassion. We end up in cut throat situation where ego simply will not allow for more than one resolution. Unfortunately, I don't see any kind of global unity happening without something huge and disastrous leading it.

Now, never had to do all those quotes before but figured it would make it easier to read through. I hope it worked lol if not, sorry and I'll try to fix it ... maybe

~Tragic~

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Tragic]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this

Interesting stuff from the russian speaker.....

Amazing Contact Multiple New Military Disclosures.....

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Reevster]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tragic

I agree with you Tragic. Even though VonDoomen brings up good points, I think the world and everyone in it will need something to push us over that edge or line, if you will, to unite us as a race. Much like what former Pres. Reagan said in his speech to the UN.

I have been witness to the whole "ignorance breeds ignorance" and I believe that will go on for an unforeseeable amount of time, if not forever. Yes, we as a race will advance and so on, but there will always be that divided sense in one way or another within us all. Whether that sense or feeling come from ethnicity, religion, etc... Even with the gangsters, convicts, and other forms of pure evil out there. I believe that would be washed away instantly had we some kind of invasion or threat to our existence as a whole.

I have noticed that in times of disaster like the floods in Tennessee, or earthquakes in California, for the most part everyone unites, but that is just in that local area. That's why I believe if it were to be global, that same principle would apply but it would be everywhere. Look at movies like Independence Day and War of the Worlds.

I am new to these forums and am not a person that typically wishes for bad things to happen. However, this is an important subject that I have been tossing around in my head for a while now. I have come to this conclusion because it is all about perception, and I think the perceptions in the minds of the ignorant need a good reformatting. That would make them realize what being human is all about. I apologize for my ranting, and hope all that made sense.

O

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

At this point I believe that we are mature enough to handle the truth if presented accurately. If ETs were here to burn up the Earth the ETs would have done it before we got as advanced as we are.

You mean our species is mature enough to handle such truth about alien life being real?

Sorry but when we are willing to blow up abortion clinics and other buildings in the name of organized religion, I doubt we're mature enough to handle anything.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I think our society in general is hungry to know whether or not if we are alone in the Universe. I dont feel like riots and mass hysteria would break out etc if ET closure actually happened. I think the people are as ready as they'll ever be for ET closure. I mean, I honestly feel like it wouldnt be a big deal and a large % of the population would just shrug at it and say "I told you so, they have been here all along"

In a way, we have been prepping ourselves for such a day when ET closure does happen. A lot of people study the subject and a lot of people already believe that they are here. Ive seen polls with 75% for ET visitation already happening.

In other words, ET closure wouldnt come to a shock with our society in this day and age.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What dosent make sense to me is the (people cant handle it ). first off I dont think the government or powers that be really care if people can handle discloseure or not. Heck i'm supprised they didnt use it already.I mean think about it the government should be jumping all over this fear.It would generate alot of money people would be out spending like crazy . Stocking up on food and water and getting ready for the worst.Second thing that im sure alot of people dont consider.One of the major reasons people wanna push disclosure is to get all that wild tech, free energy.That is fine and all but if they can or could generate energy from thin air .You can bet your boots there still gonna make your pockets hurt . nothing is free. Not with our broken system.Look what they are doing to us with gas prices.I think we need to worry about the system a little bit more first.If anything hopefully the tech is a great deal greener.I am only really interested in the truth right now.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
People can handle it, people are ready to know.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well, I guess I can't speak for everyone, that would be silly. But I, for one am ready to know. And for those who aren't ready... I don't know they can just mass hypnotize them or something
I don't see it as being my fault that there are people who can't handle themselves in dire situations. They need to learn to cope.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I made this post regarding disclosure earlier tonight with video if anyone wishes to view:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Damn just came on to watch the first set of vids and they have been removed by the user that sucks.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddyweiser

That does suck - I wonder why they were removed for?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

But can you give an example of how someone or some group could "weed out the nonsense?"

That is indeed the million dollar question. I can't come up with any answer to that which does not have any serious flaws. Thus my internal frustration.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I find it all confusing.
These beings travel through time and space to
get here and then only reveal themselves to a
hillbilly farmer and hand him an unsalted flapjack.

They show up in a wooded area, flash coloured lights
and then leave, burn 6 brown marks on a Scottish man's
chest, hang out over Pheonix and then slowly disappear.

They bang about on a roof in Lubbock, Texas and wait
until the rare occasion of an English summer and enjoy
causing strange vandalism in a Oxfordshire cornfield.

Maybe they did contact the military and entered into a
contract that involved underground bases, the exchange
of humans for technology and leaking badly-made photographs
of themselves to the internet, but why still show up and scare
Policemen in early mornings or ask for water at a remote
location, whilst their airship-spaceship is tethered to a metal
anchor.

It's all so confusing, but maybe I should turn up at one of
these conferences and asked the experts... for free, possibly.
After all, our money will be no good on Apha-Centauri.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
I find it all confusing.
These beings travel through time and space to
get here and then only reveal themselves to a
hillbilly farmer and hand him an unsalted flapjack.

Thats true, but only because those types of people have less to lose when it comes to discussing this topic openly.

If a commercial airliner pilot sees a giant UFO as hes flying across the US and reports it, he gets fired or demoted for being crazy or hes blamed for having hallucinations. I mean, these airline companies do not want a pilot that "sees things" after all. So these types of witnesses usually stay quite on the subject and keep it to themselves - Usually, when something happens in these instances, its told decades later well after the pilot has retired.

If a hillbilly sees a UFO land in his corn field......then well, hes just a dumb backwoods hillbilly. I mean really, whos gonna believe some bucktooth hillbilly that says he saw a UFO land in his barn? The witness has already lost most credibility in this case, due to who they are - However, that doesnt make their story any less true.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

I understand where you're coming from, but what
I've been wondering all my life, is why nothing has
altered on the UFO phenomena in the 40 years that
I've been interested in it.

Granted, there are more images and accounts, due to
the internet, but the pesky grays have still managed to
not leave a body, crash a disc where someone could grab
a wing... or a leg, be trapped in a net and held up to the
world to see or even land on the WhiteHouse lawn!

It's still strange flashing lights and blurred photographs...
a cynical person would assume it's just another belief-system
that one can tap into to make money from the lost and the
vunerable.
But not me... I'm gonna still hold out on the chance of
a UV signal or something like that, that NASA will come across.

I just hope I can hang in there for another 40 years!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join