It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X Conference 2010 videos / results

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I know some people were wanting to know what happened during X Conference 2010. Below here and posts below this one contain videos from Youtube of what went down.

Enjoy.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Thanks!

Gunna watch them now!

S&F you!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I added more videos that I found for your viewing pleasure.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
More videos - I guess this was the actual X Conference 2010 clips.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
That is all that I could find. if anyone digs up any different videos of the X con 2010 please share them in this thread.

That maybe the whole thing, not sure though.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Wow, good find here. I was actually looking at these videos about 10 minutes before you posted them. Didn't know if where I was finding them was a reliable source etc though. Will get through the rest tomorrow, it's time for bed.

I have a question which is probably going to sound stupid but I really am beyond curious.

If these do exist and more and more I believe they not only exist but have most likely been here. But why isn't general population allowed the disclosure? I just don't buy into the whole mass panic theory. The way I see it is, if the TPTB would give disclosure in all reality they could use it to tighten their grip on the world. It could be spun so easily to make people believe that they are dangerous and it's only by government's protection that we'll survive them. I could be way off base but any thoughts on this?

~Tragic~

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The author of the u-tube video is also a member of ATS.
his name is Lukeidea.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I watched most of those the other night when they were first posted...

The Linda Moulton Howe one gets really freaky with the Bentwaters Hypnosis guy...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
The author of the u-tube video is also a member of ATS.
his name is Lukeidea.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Violater1]

Interesting - Maybe he can reply here and say whats up with these vids etc.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Looks great, I'll check it out when I get home.

Possible S&F, dependant on quality of info

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Doh so much to watch, doesnt look like im going to bed early tonight
*rushes of to get a coffee and a packet of TimTams*

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I don't care much for these "X-Conferences" or any of that silly type stuff where they get a bunch of people together that makes us all look like complete loons. The fact that the community supports the idiots that organize and present this trash only serves as a reminder of the overwhelming and persistent ignorance that plagues this (and many other) fringe subjects.

After listening to an interview a while ago, talking about how he didn't care if he had credible people there at all, and even acknowledging that in order to draw a crowd they would overlook just about anything....well, after hearing that come from their mouths I pretty much had to kiss nonsense conferences like this goodbye.

These conferences ARE NOT AIMED AT TPTB, THE MEDIA, THE PUBLIC.....none of that. These "conferences" are aimed at you, the ufology believer.

Until the targeted audience of these things is NOT the ufology believer then they will remain a useless joke, see if they were targeting the public, trying to get rational public support, they would weed out all the nonsense (and anything that sounded goofy, true or not). But they, through their own admission, actively seek out the nutter crowd by putting nutters on stage.

Here, from the horses mouth: Paracast Interview

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thanks for this post! I will favorite these and begin checking them out!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thanks ever so much i will enjoy watching these tonight, star and flag for you!.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Awww, you just ruined my day

Thanks for the info though.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tragic
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Awww, you just ruined my day

Thanks for the info though.

Mine too, haha. Although I haven't watched all the videos, I don't see how it would be any different than what is already available on the web. For years I'm pretty sure you've always been able to "pay more" to see top secret material in ufology, so I'm not really surprised at this. However I had a double take on this statement:

These conferences ARE NOT AIMED AT TPTB, THE MEDIA, THE PUBLIC.....none of that. These "conferences" are aimed at you, the ufology believer.

Disagree. Read that sentence the other way, these conferences are aimed at the ufology believer, in public, with the use of media to question the reality of TBTB on the UFO/ET phenomenon.

I'd like to hear other's thoughts on the videos. Can any of their claims be debunked? I understand it might the same old song and dance, but maybe something ultra convincing was talked about.

With all the talk right now in the media from Historians talking about Ancient Aliens to guests on Larry King to the scientific community to politicians, I'm curious what these guys have to say about the topic.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Another crackpot conference? So whats the diffrence from the early ones?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tragic

I have a question which is probably going to sound stupid but I really am beyond curious.

If these do exist and more and more I believe they not only exist but have most likely been here. But why isn't general population allowed the disclosure? I just don't buy into the whole mass panic theory. The way I see it is, if the TPTB would give disclosure in all reality they could use it to tighten their grip on the world. It could be spun so easily to make people believe that they are dangerous and it's only by government's protection that we'll survive them. I could be way off base but any thoughts on this?

~Tragic~

Read Hoagland's 'Dark Mission' for more info, but in a nutshell-

When UFOs began on the scene the Brookings Institution and the government did some research and determined the pubic would panic if told the truth. The most public part of this study was conducted with the release of the orginal HG Wells 'War of the Worlds', which yes did create a public panic.

Military and government testimony corroborates that the technology related to ET technology would allow everyone to power their car and heat/cool their home for free, without paying gas/electric bills. Good for us, but bad news for the people that send out the bills and make money selling gas, which make up a small but very powerful and rich group of people. Also, some are concerned the the technology that would allow this would also easily be converted to some dangerous weaponry.

According to Dr Carol Rosin, Wehrner Von Braun stated that TPTB will eventually stage a false flag ET event for the very reasons you state-to consolidate power around the world. Google her name in you tube and you will find the video.

At this point I believe that we are mature enough to handle the truth if presented accurately. If ETs were here to burn up the Earth the ETs would have done it before we got as advanced as we are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join