It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you need to know about the Main ETs around right now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Alright folks, I'm sorry to tell you, but if the Government discloses anything on ETs it's most likely going to be disinformation. The Illuminati infested power structure has too many crimes on their hands, and they are partly responsible for the unforgiving society that seeks punishment instead of rehabilitation of those who transgress, therefore they know that you would never forgive them for the treaties they've made with some of the malevolent's of the ETs in exchange for many of your missing children.

I personally can find it in my heart to forgive them, but I don't know that they even care to be forgiven, they may be so far up the dark side, and they know that it is highly unlikely that people will give up their ego pursuit culture for a Service to Others one, especially when it is to their profit that you live as materialist and unaware of the spiritual laws of karma and your role as a co-creator of the future of this planet and society.

I will give you a rundown here of some of the main ET races that you need to know about. This way, when the time comes, a good thousand people out there will know enough to use their own discernment.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What I would like verified is this one little question if you dont mind me asking but, WHO EATS HUMANS IF ANY, K THATS ALL

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Please contribute to the recent and ongoing discussion: Are there really 57 types of aliens?

Thread closed.

After staff discussion, thread will be re-opened.

[edit on May 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

On what basis are you believing all of this? You speak as if everything you say is utter fact but a person should be able to back up a fact, can you back up yours?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky.....

You missed one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad73dc7a184a.jpg[/atsimg]

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You had me intrigued by the Headline...but, then I read this:

The Illuminati infested power structure...

...and decided to scan down, THEN it took only seconds to have that certain deja vu feeling...

Of course, GEL and staff have discussed it, and decided the thread's fate, for now.

But, I have to ask, unless I missed it somewhere...which are the "Main ETs" who are around 'right now'?

Oh...maybe you are intending to say that the few you isolated, there, rather than ALL 57 are the "Main" ones?

A little help....so, we get verification of this from where, again?

edit to add...

Only because I had seen, and remembered the others, I took the bait, and started in on #8....Well, "BANG" went the dynamite at about 1:30....

"Nibiru"!!?
(Oh no, not again)...."The 3,600-year orbit" silliness, yet again.

OK, I'm done here, sorry. Any credibility (what was possible) hopelessly fizzled, now...

Good luck!

[edit on 11 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Alright folks, I'm sorry to tell you, but if the Government discloses anything on ETs it's most likely going to be disinformation.

So, how do you know the information you provided us is not disinformation?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I love that the annunaki look like pirates.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

But, I have to ask, unless I missed it somewhere...which are the "Main ETs" who are around 'right now'?

Hmmm, I think what I want to relay here, from my readings, is that people who claim to have been in underground bases have witnessed the above types. This makes me infer that some of the above may have treaties with the shadow government. Although I m confused as to why the Nordics, who a lot of people say are benevolent, what they would be doing in cahoots with them, unless these are the kidnapped Lebensborn children all growed up

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
I love that the annunaki look like pirates.

If that's what the supposed Annunaki look like, then damn!!! Creepy looking SOB's!

BTW, does this mean that Owen Wilson is a Nordic or related? Sure looks like it!

And for the record, I don't take this 100% seriously, but I do believe that anything is possible and ET's could very well look like these guys.

Besides, I don't think every single person who claims to be abducted is lying or crazy. Not every single person. And why the hell would anyone want negative attention????

Interesting stuff to get the mind going...

[edit on 5/11/2010 by impaired]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I gotta say, these gave me a little laugh. I personally don;t think that they look that, but you never know right. Until we actually meet them, we'll just have to keep guessing. If anyone remembers the movie A.I..now those aliens I wouldn't mind chilling with.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Implying an anonymous poster on the internet on a conspiracy website is in any way more credible than the US government.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

There are negatives and positives in all races, this whole universe is a test/school, duality in nature.

Where there is a strong presence of evil there is a strong presence of light. There are positives and negatives, in addition those on certain channels, not high enough, to be positive only, also have negatives and dark in all systems too. Most of what are shown as human or human looking ETs are human hybrids, or if full ET, human reptilian hybrids which are very common race.

The ptb have sold the human race out to negative and dumped alot of karma on humans with starvation and wars.

The ritualistic torture and suffering that is going on underground is unbelievable and terrible, to children even.

There are some who know of this who even want to mount a resistance to deal with this.

There are positives, but the most important way to know what to do, is to go within to your Higher Self, and seek answers.

Awareness is needed and disclosure is probably not going to bring out the right ones, however once it happens then its wide open.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

VERY well said Unity_99. I agree completely with everything in your post. From experiences i have had in my life, i agree with you in every way.

The ritualistic torture also extends past the physical, and into sociological types of torture on various test subjects. These days, the young seeker must be VERY careful with whom they choose as friends.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Its far worse than chosing friends, martial law must be avoided, and people need to wake up and hold light and chose wisely, and try to love and forgive everyone, help those in need, and say no to wars and mass starvation of billions. The karma is a big problem here for the getting the help we need. Being asleep at the wheel is basically considered being blind and zombie like. Light is consciousness, awareness, questions, connects dots.

The trains lead underground, from Fema camps. I'd like to see wide awake people mounting huge groups to rescue everyone, and this complete BS denial about an issue that is right under our noses, is costing lives.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think within our timeline it may be to late. We will need to really band together in meditation and prayer to avoid this at this point. Large groups of meditation in public places in cities across the planet in worldwide protest. This will need to be covered by major media outlets to show we are serious.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well I know greys(little ones), reptilians(much like alpha draco), and the nordics exist. As I am in contact with them.

I wish there was more on nordics. I guess that's partially my job here soon.

Exopolitics is very interesting if you aren't subjected to disinformation. Which is so common...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik
Well I know greys(little ones), reptilians(much like alpha draco), and the nordics exist. As I am in contact with them.

Oh please, do tell!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
reply to post by Pocky

On what basis are you believing all of this? You speak as if everything you say is utter fact but a person should be able to back up a fact, can you back up yours?
You will have to cut him a little slack.
Pocky is a little shaky, but alright. Lot's of his beliefs and posts seem to be firmly rooted in ATS lore. (a little too rooted)

By the way, I don't know what you call that thing below your name, an avatar maybe, but it is incredibly cool. Would love to know if you found it or made it. But, it is great.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by FafnirsFang]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I like the " Will you invite them for supper with your mom " idea. IT's a bit categorizing and chidish at the same time but it get to the point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join