It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you need to know about the Main ETs around right now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

That is a really good focus in meditation. The meditation group you have been working on should really be 30 minutes-1 hour long, depending on what we feel like at the time, and it could easily be 2-3 times a week.

This topic is big, and holding light over these people, asking their Higher Selves for the best way to assist. If you have read my latest thread under my profile, the part about sungazing is important. Phone home, its meditation too really. Imagine connecting to their Higher Selves and asking what can be done.

Also, in addition to this issue, the leylines and nodes especially that where shown on David Wilcocks video, www.youtube.com... this is part 2, I don't know if its this one or not, but these chakra points are essential for meditation. We can really assist positive energy, where they have put so much negative energy down the leylines by intention, by meditating with the intention of holding light and healing mother earth.

This is also going to assist the ones in their hands.

So all meditation holds light, and we can assist. At the same time, if enough wake up then asking for directions to assist and free them may very well be a seek and release mission.

Our Higher Selves are superman in this system, so it is important to seek the right thing to do, but not to be have fear either.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

IMO, the Small Gray species of ET probably has the highest chance of actually existing because it is the most mentioned in The Roswell Incident and numerous abduction cases. It is questionable if any of those other ET species actually exist. Of course humans exist, but it is questionable whether any humans inhabit other planets.

I am not saying that I totally don't believe that these other ET species exist, because I keep an open mind to most UFO/ET information. Nonetheless, your post was very interesting and informative.

Thank you.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Viper2]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viper2
IMO, the Small Gray species of ET probably has the highest chance of actually existing because it is the most mentioned in The Roswell Incident and numerous abduction cases.

The supposed aliens at Roswell and the supposed aliens involved in abductions are quite different...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Does this mean... this guy is one of the Aliens from the first video...?

Pretty interesting videos my friend.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

IMO, the Small Gray species of ET probably has the highest chance of actually existing because it is the most mentioned in The Roswell Incident and numerous abduction cases.

The supposed aliens at Roswell and the supposed aliens involved in abductions are quite different...

Not true. Most Roswell stories point to the ETs looking exactly like Small Grays (otherwise known as Grays).

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

this is true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join