It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowardly Israeli military shoots innocent Palestinian farmers *video*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

In case you were curious, the farmers' crime, that Israel deemed open season over, was the loading of parsley and spinach from the agricultural lands.

As it turns out in the February case though, International Human Rights Activists were accompanying the group of farmers at the time as they worked approximately 500m from the Green Line.

They were rolling when the shots were fired. To underscore the real responsibility for these actions, the camera shows that the Israeli Defense Force soldiers, murderers in this case, driving a HUMVEE - just exactly like U.S. forces.

International Human Rights Activists have repeatedly witnessed Palestinian farmers being shot at by Israeli forces as they attempt to work on agricultural land situated within 700m of the Green Line.

www.uruknet.info...

Don't forget, United States Incorporated are the number one supporters of this terrorist state.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Awfull truth about Israels actions, thanks from bringing it to our notion.

Its amazing that they can have this fascist apartheid policy going on and there is nothing to stop them.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

Well, a lot of jews believe that all Palestinians should be killed. In fact, at my local PO the clerk blithely states that the whole area should be 'glassified'. Since the media is 96 % jew owned, and has about 100 % pro israeli bias, they have managed to brainwash Americans that this is acceptable.

They are what they are. Maybe that's why they don't like free speech.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I get the strong impression that Israel is trying to destroy itself. It doesn't really make sense unless you consider that Israel is having its strings pulled by clandestine powers, perhaps in a similar or even identical way that the US is controlled. I find that scenario far more likely than to accept that Israel's Knesset is full of half-retarded people.

Israel CAN NOT have the occupied territories (Gaza Strip, East Jerusalem, Golan Heights, West Bank). The forces of geopolitics will now allow it, plain and simple. The more they continue to encroach on these territories, the greater the danger to their nation. They are stressing their neighbors to the breaking point. And their neighbors outnumber them 1000 to one. I can not accept that this logic escapes Israeli politicians, so the fact that this brutal foreign policy exists is evidence to me that Israel is "supposed" to be destroyed. Perhaps someone wants to self-fulfill some biblical prophecies for their own ends?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Not a whole lot of proof of Israelis shooting on Palestinian farmers there in that clip.

Also who's doing the shooting, the camera guy? I'm pretty certain a spent shell flies in to the view of the camera(30sec in) right after the small caliber(sounds like a .22) rifle goes off.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I never thought I was anti - semetic, but I really think I'm beginning to be. I hope Iran scrapes this holier than thou country off the face of the earth. And goddamn the states if they help them. Little wonder the Palestinians have to resort to the measures that they do. Pricks.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by hhcore]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
Not a whole lot of proof of Israelis shooting on Palestinian farmers there in that clip.

Also who's doing the shooting, the camera guy? I'm pretty certain a spent shell flies in to the view of the camera(30sec in) right after the small caliber(sounds like a .22) rifle goes off.

Yeah, because palestinians picking potatoes just want attention.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Perhaps the video would be more damning if we could see everything that was going on before, during, and after the shooting. We cannot see who fired the weapons. How do we know they were even Israeli soldiers? If they were Israeli soldiers, how do we know if they were firing at the "farmers" rather than someone else like a militant? We also do not see a continuous shot of the "farmers" before the shots ring out. How do we know the "farmers" were just picking vegetables. Maybe they were doing something else that would have led the Israeli soldiers to reasonably believe they were a threat.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry but that is a small caliber shot we hear and the humvee (whoever is in it) is a long ways away.

We hear maybe a 22 shell being shot and a lady yelling that the soldiers should stop shooting.

They then cut to the humvee and I don't see any soldiers outside of it.

They are supposedly being shot at and they don't leave? Instinct to being shot at is to get away from the people shooting at you.

The only thing going that anyone was shot at or shooting is the name of the title.

Somethings not right with that video and the hatred most of you have toward Isreal is blinding you of that.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
I'm pretty certain a spent shell flies in to the view of the camera(30sec in) right after the small caliber(sounds like a .22) rifle goes off.

You are right, the camera man is the one doing the firing. The spent casing goes from bottom left to right and the camera shakes.

This video is a fake.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If I was a civilian camera man filming to prove this crap is going on, I would absolutey stand up and look for the shooter .......... wait, I forgot to wear my bullseye hat.

Watch around the 20 second mark. Because an undamaged paestinian is not a good palestinian. IDF will take cheap shots it seems.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracle Man
I'm sorry but that is a small caliber shot we hear and the humvee (whoever is in it) is a long ways away.

We hear maybe a 22 shell being shot and a lady yelling that the soldiers should stop shooting.

They then cut to the humvee and I don't see any soldiers outside of it.

They are supposedly being shot at and they don't leave? Instinct to being shot at is to get away from the people shooting at you.

The only thing going that anyone was shot at or shooting is the name of the title.

Somethings not right with that video and the hatred most of you have toward Isreal is blinding you of that.

As soon as the shot is heard they try to get a bearing of where it's coming from. They are confused. They really don't want to run towards the shooter, now do they?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Nope they look directly at the camera man, because he is doing the firing.

Look at it again and you will see it also.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This video is pure bs propaganda. I see zero evidence that the Israelis were shooting the farmers. Whole thing smells of a set up.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

I agree with Miracle Man, the weapon being shot is a .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle, the shell casing flips past the front of the camera and either the person holding the camera fired the rifle or someone else very close by fired the .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle, and that is why the people by the truck ran away from the camera man. There is no evidence that the Israeli army did this shooting.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by hhcore

Nope they look directly at the camera man, because he is doing the firing.

Look at it again and you will see it also.

I have,,, I don't. For the camera man to shoot, even a .22, the shot would be loud enough to over power everything else audibley. Oh yeah - No one has ever fired a weapon from inside a vehicle.... that's just dangerous and against the rules........ I have seen so many videos, and documentaries with this sort of crap, that I don't think I'm mistaken. Watch occupation 101. IDF only needs the smallest excuse to opress these people. I understand there are douche bags on both sides, but the isreallies really do play the role of the block bully. And all bullies will regret past actions at some point, because the little guy will commence to showing them the business end of payback.

Isreally DEFENSE force - Not Isrealli OFFENCE force. But then again, the dude shot in the neck,was prolly just lazy, and with employment standards making it difficult to just fire someone, we'll kill him when the isreallies are around. Without fear of IDF returning fire from the camera mans gun, cause they are all very aware of employment practices in palestine. I mean they are neighbors, right?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

You are telling me that you don't see that shell casing flying past the cameral lens at about 30 seconds?

It goes from bottom left to upper right and the camera shakes right as it passes the lens.

Like I said before, your hatred for Isreal is blinding you.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by hhcore

You are telling me that you don't see that shell casing flying past the cameral lens at about 30 seconds?

It goes from bottom left to upper right and the camera shakes right as it passes the lens.

Like I said before, your hatred for Isreal is blinding you.

I don't hate isreal, but there actions are intollerable. Hold on, I'm checking this video. Besides, how much sense does it make to let the shooter take cover with you, and still hear the lead zinging by? Like I said, give me a minute.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

You said you checked it and you don't see it.

Now you are checking it again?

I think you realize that even you can't escape the fact that this video is a hoax and you are in reverse mode.

Your actions as far as Im concerned are intollerable.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I hear a sub-sonic bullet being fired from afar, being matched with the whoosh of the bullet as it passes to its target.

Please don't make excuses for this #t, it's a daily occurrence for the poor farmers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join