It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowardly Israeli military shoots innocent Palestinian farmers *video*

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Forget what you hear and instead tell us what you see.

Ah forget it, people like you just want one more thing to hate about Isreal, you don't care what really happened.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

And are you 100% positive that is a shell casing you can see ?..... I don't think so.

I know the difference between a shot being fired from point blank and one from afar and passing close.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
[im][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39bfe4f2f57b.jpg[/atsimg][/im]

[im][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b02962ab600c.jpg[/atsimg][/im]

That is peculiar... something is definately there, but if this is propoganda, then the palestinian farmers are going about this the wrong way. If I am wrong, I will acede to what you are saying, as a group. I'm unable to clarify this without over pixelation, so I don't know...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

100% positive that is a shell casing I saw. I even give you the time, trajectory and the size of the casing.

But since you don't think so then thats all that matters. Whats it like living in a world where everything is as you think it is?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

You don't know because you don't want to know.

1. you hear a shot.

2. the camera shakes.

3. something goes flying by the lens in the manner the manner a spent casing flies out of a chamber. You can even see the tapering of the shell.

4. everyone looks at the camera man right after the shot.

You people are amazing, I never thought anyone could be in such denial.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well i'm gonna call that object a fly that left the cameraman/camera as it was startled by the cameraman's reaction to the shot.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Of course you are.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It looks like they were filming because they suspected they might get shot at. Most likely Israel made another move to displace Palestinians and the farmers were challenging it. They were protest farming. I thought soldiers were supposed to be the brave ones. It looks like the farmers win at bravery and honor. Shame on Israel.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Could be a bumble bee. Like I said, if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. I won't hold fast on the position, accept that it doesn't make sense. You see a taper, I see wings. Now before you jump to conclusions, I'm saying it's not a bumble bee. but - it seems we are both making assumptions, and like I said, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. My 'hatred' as you call it, is not really hatred. It's disgust at the actions exteneded day after day there.

But to be fair, I could claim bumble bee just as clearly as you claim .22. If you ask me, it's a little too wide and short for .22, anyhow.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Have a look at the pic posted above, and explain what the little bit of fuzziness is that is around the middle of your "casing" !

I'll give you a clue..........They flap

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Whatever you say chief.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Of course they do.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
1. It is typical Islamist/Palestinian tactic to accuse the other side of atrocities. Every once in a while, there is bad judgment or improper force or even criminal conduct by the Israelis. There always is in military situations.

2. Have you seen the videos of Palestinians actually staging seeming civilian casualties by removing the military hardware and replacing it with things like flowers and groceries?

3. This incident, if it is as it seems, hardly makes up for decades of deliberate attacks upon innocent civilians by Palestinians.

4. Israel investigates improper use of force and many soldiers have been punished. Can you point to a single instance of the Palestinians investigating and punishing wrongful shootings and bombings? I don't think so. Instead, they celebrate cold-blooded murder in the streets, just as they did after 911.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
And by the way, upon further investigation, this occurred against a backdrop of nearby Palestinians throwing Molotov cocktails and stones. The Palestinians cannot keep shielding terrorists and backing an insurgency while pretending to be innocent bystanders. You cannot let insurgents hide among you and then complain that your life is dangerous.

www.maannews.net...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I would never go on record saying that's a shell casing. If you really really wan't it to be then I guess you could imagine it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Berens

That's it, lets deflect from the subject at hand

Yeh but, yeh but, yeh but......How can there ever be peace ?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Btw we know there's israeli forces present right next to them. You would have to be the most idiotic hoaxer ever to go and shoot a gun at any direction there.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berens
2. Have you seen the videos of Palestinians actually staging seeming civilian casualties by removing the military hardware and replacing it with things like flowers and groceries?

No, show me. How do you know they are not fakes?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

It's "Pallywood." Just search for "Palestinians Faking" on youtube. Watch this one:

www.youtube.com...

Incidentally, just today there was an article on Hamas beating an art gallery owner and behaving like the Saudi morals police. Maybe he should emigrate to Israel if he wants to be free.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Berens

Thanks for the reply. Interesting video. It looks as if there might be some faking going on. Great tactic to use against a powerful foe. What a strange game they play and how powerful the drive to be free from oppression. Time for Israel to put on their own shows.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join