It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my keys - timeline shift?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Dammit MAN!

I'm a conspiracist!
Not an astrophysicist!

That's all the engines will take!!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozzieman
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer I am pretty sure that all worms holes must lead to your fridge. I have closed my eyes and am wishing hard that my kids end up there. I am going to go and have a look after wishing for the last minute hoping to see an empty bed devoid of a kid and instead find your beer, a tape measure, guitar picks and some keys.
Unfortunetly it didn't work, so I am going to go to bed now and think about time shifts and hope my kids now get transported from Australia to my uncle's house in New Zealand.

DUDE THE FUNNIEST THING I READ ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I send mine too?!!!!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Ok...I have a similar story that may shed some light on this.

Several years ago I found a pair of vice-grips on the road. Not that strange but wait. About two years later I left the same pair of vice-grips on the roof of my car and lost them!!!!!! Could I have found my own vice-grips two years before I lost them!!!

My theory is that when they fell they went fast enough to travel back in time.

I tried to explain this to my daughter and now when I do something stupid her response is "You're time traveling again dad". She is obviously hiding something.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
Huh, I woke up today and felt a little 'off'. Must be the damn holographic dimensional shifts. I also noticed that a picture frame is slightly askew, I figure this must be due to a time warp field. I also noticed Nelson Mandela was suddenly dead.

I thought this was just a sarcastic thread, but is he dead again!
REALLY????

I have to look this one up.......

I am sooo open minded to this, but every time I get a little too much proof, it freaks the crap outta me....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is funny, my mother got a dvd and saw me put it in my laptop, as I hit play it told me to insert a dvd, confused I opened the drive to realize it wasnt in there. We spent the next hour searching the house to end up un successful in the search.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I see what you did there.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

oh.........my..........god

Just when I think people can't get any more retarded on ATS somebody, somehow proves me wrong.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I lost my mind. I must've left it somewhere back in the 3rd dimension.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Is there a time line in which you aren't a condescending ninny?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think my cats lost their balls there too. lol. Really nobody told me they'd shrink after the cats got fixed we were all like WTF????

Seriously though this thread is awesome!!!! Like I said it's probably not a shifting incident(though it could be) I beleive it could be house pixies...check out brownies in google search, or it could be dead friends/relatives messing with you. Either way ask for them to be returned and you may be surprised, if they don't show right away, ask for them to leave it and you'll leave them something else, like milk, cakes, honey or pennies, but they gotta be shiny ones...if they then appear, you have your culprit, a house brownie.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Originally posted by Raustin
Huh, I woke up today and felt a little 'off'. Must be the damn holographic dimensional shifts. I also noticed that a picture frame is slightly askew, I figure this must be due to a time warp field. I also noticed Nelson Mandela was suddenly dead.

I thought this was just a sarcastic thread, but is he dead again!
REALLY????

I have to look this one up.......

I am sooo open minded to this, but every time I get a little too much proof, it freaks the crap outta me....

Nelson Mandela is still alive-ish: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Seriously though this thread is awesome!!!! Like I said it's probably not a shifting incident(though it could be) I beleive it could be house pixies...check out brownies in google search, or it could be dead friends/relatives messing with you. Either way ask for them to be returned and you may be surprised, if they don't show right away, ask for them to leave it and you'll leave them something else, like milk, cakes, honey or pennies, but they gotta be shiny ones...if they then appear, you have your culprit, a house brownie.

Believe it or not yall, this actually works. If you ask out loud "please return my keys/picks/remote" chances are you will find it where you KNEW it should be....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I swear on my membership this is a true story and to this day I've never been able to explain it. Not saying it was a time line shift or dimensional rift. All I'm saying is this is the only time something like this has ever happened to me and I never was able to come up with a logical conclusion.

When I was about 16, I worked at my father's barbecue restaurant which required us to wear a baseball cap as part of the uniform and to keep our hair out of our faces. When I was getting ready for work, I had my hat and keys in my hand. I heard something fall in my mother's display cabinet in the dining room.

So I put my hat on the dining table, turned around (so the hat on the table were directly behind me) and fixed what fell (a piece of the Berlin Wall my grandparent's brought back as a souvenir from their trip to Germany after the wall was taken down) to put it back on its little pedestal.

After turning around, my hat was gone. The whole process may have taken 20 seconds. It wasn't on the table, it didn't fall into a chair or on the floor. It was just gone.

Strangest thing and I had to buy a new cap once I got to work for my shift. It never turned up. Stupid story about such a stupid object (an unimportant hat) but that is exactly what happened.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's more like "Dude, took the bike for a spin..Oh BTW here's your keys." Time shift? I'm trying to remember if I can recall be rich and famous.....Nope...Hanging with Hotties?...Nope..This time shift thing sucks!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I tell you, when I've seen this thread dated May 11 2010, I told myself out loud " You gotta be joking ! ".

The reason? I've seen and read this topic in 2009...WTF???!!!???

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I promise I am not mocking you when I say I sometimes can't help but wonder if this happened with my rat, Ada. We always let her run around the house and play. We live in a very small apartment and she NEVER pooped in the house. Only in her cage. Anyway, we would let her play for hours and she loved being around us so much that she was never out of our sight for more than a few minutes. One day, I was cleaning the house and my niece was over and the rat was out and about. I decided she had been out for quite enough time and wanted to put her back in her cage. I had JUST seen her in the dining room. But I never saw her ever again.

My boyfriend and I spent hours searching every single possible (and even ridiculous) nook and cranny of that apartment. Even cupboards above the fridge. I mean EVERYWHERE.

I never went outside so there's no way she could have somehow slipped out the door. It's been months and months and months. She's gone. I still have dreams, about once a week, that she comes back to us.

I kept saying, "I swear I've entered a parallel universe in which we never owned a rat", just trying to be funny and make some kind of sense of it. Now I'm really wondering.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Even cupboards above the fridge.

This would seem to be a clue going by what has been mentioned in this thread.

An interesting tale (no pun) regardless.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

Cute kitty I got the same one except a little dusting on him of orange, hence the kitties name is Ginger...maybe they're the same cat? J/k.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Well my house little people say you're nuts, they'd never be caught dead messing with the NWO/ Grays or the reptilians as they are absolutely horrid dressers.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
OK guys, I'm going to the fridge. If the allies win WW2 then you know I was successful. I'll try to bring you back something nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join