It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my keys - timeline shift?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

I know I generally come across as a bit of a sceptic (and occasionally hard nosed with it too) but I have lost my keys and I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else.

Normally I compartmentalise everything to such a high degree that I can say with absolute certainty where anything of mine is at any given time. I'm pernickety about possessions and punctilious in their placement.

However today I went to get the keys to my bike and they were not were they are meant to be. I can't get my head around this as, like I've mentioned, I'm almost anal in retaining information related to my possessions whereabouts.

I don't do drugs and haven't bibbed the vino in a few days so my head is as clear as it can be.

So prior to exploring other, more critical thinking, avenues of where they could be I thought I'd be a good sport and see if this could be related to a timeline shift as they appear to be rather prevalent these days and I'm as open to their occurring as any healthy sceptic is.

Does anyone else remember a timeline where keys didn't go missing, or have lost their own, or anything else related to keys, their supposed placement and their unexplained disappearance.

Thanks in advance for all your support and advise and please - no haters in this thread. If you don't believe my keys went missing or have something bad to say about the chance of a timeline making them disappear then please join the plenty of healthy threads which explore such things.

I look forward to your assistance.

-m0r

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Huh, I woke up today and felt a little 'off'. Must be the damn holographic dimensional shifts. I also noticed that a picture frame is slightly askew, I figure this must be due to a time warp field. I also noticed Nelson Mandela was suddenly dead.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Don't worry they will reappear. They (temporarily) go with all of the odd socks and cigarette lighters.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Ok, i'm going to try and control myself as I just went on a bit of a rant on a poster who linked losing a pack of cigs to a timeline shift.

Control....

Your keys did not go missing because of a timeline shift. You misplaced them. Something else misplaced them. They fell somewhere you didn't look. You could have looked at them 10 times without realizing it. It does happen.

I appreciate you noted that you aren't heavy into the inebriating factors too often if at all. This shows you at least thought this out.

We lost the controller to the TV recently. I have no idea where it is. I looked everywhere. I cannot find it. But not once did I question if a time shift occurred that led to the disappearance of the remote. Thousands upon thousands of possibilities occur before even contemplating a time shift in such a small instance.

I'm trying to think of an example of such thinking....

If you were to flip a penny into the ocean on the west coast, and then couldn't find it...then you questioned if it were possible it somehow ended up in England...this is how I see this topic, as poor as an example as it is.

Highly, statistically impossibly, unrealistic.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Today I lost my tape measure...

I looked everywhere for it (yes, even in the back yard incase I took it with me when I took out the garbage and accidently dropped it).

I do not know for sure if this is related to your missing keys or a suspected time shift, but I am willing to bet all my credibility that it does.

I have no proof, no evidence, no tape measure...

You have no keys...

I strongly assume that the indigos are also probably involved.

Now we need to think...what do indigos want with your keys, and how the hell can they shift time?

How far will these indigos go with this?

And how will I measure that length without my tape measure?

I am so glad you posted this. I was on my way to make a similar post regarding my missing tape measure...

Do you think this is happening globally or just in a few places?

Dear God M0r...I'm scared dammit. I just want this craziness to end, yknow?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I one time lost a bottle cap - 2 seconds after taking it off in the kitchen - and it disappeared. No joke, I looked for 2 hours, and it was gone. I was reading "The Matrix Warrior" at the time, and it freaked me out.

I still joke that it went into a worm-hole - but a lot of truth is said in jest.

I still wonder where that bottle-cap went.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

You fool! The remote was lost in the initial timeline shift, and then TPTB and reptilian time jumping overlords set up yet ANOTHER timeline shift so that you could find your remote again.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Hey everyone,

Who knows, maybe, where your keys in New Zeland?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Your debunking is poor at best.

I smell a disinfo agent trying to cover up something nefarious.

GIVE HIM HIS KEYS!

PS- free star to whoever posts here!

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Thanks for the laugh folks.......................hey, the poles just shifted. Oop, there back to normal again, it was weird, I know I bumped the monitor button but I know for a fact that the magnetic field of the earth caused the monitor to shut off.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

I always find my missing keys, Remote and tape measure in the fridge next to the 12 pack.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal

I think I have this solved. The reptilians have used grey hybrid aliens to infiltrate New Zealand where they are conducting experiments with timeline shifts in order to prepare for Nibiru. The Indigos will try to stop them, but until that day we better get used to losing keys. The horror. THE HORROR!

Also, chemtrails. That is all.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
Don't worry they will reappear. They (temporarily) go with all of the odd socks and cigarette lighters.

I should have added: they often reappear in coat pockets, pants pockets, under fridges, (rarely) in the ignition, and even in the stomachs of the odd small house pet. Yeh I know, what sort of sick time traveler does that?!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies all, I think we might be onto something here.

So we have a missing set of keys, a missing measuring tape, a missing water bottle top and a temporarily missing remote control (with a report of missing cigarettes also - unverified though, please provide citation).

Now I am close to the equator here being in Thailand, but it's still another 7 hours flight to New Zealand so not something I can verify personally.

Are there any members in New Zealand that have found a set of keys for a bike, a measuring tape, a water bottle top, a packet of cigarettes and temporarily found a remote control for a TV? Could you post here if you have.

Originally posted by FrostForests
Your keys did not go missing because of a timeline shift. You misplaced them. Something else misplaced them. They fell somewhere you didn't look. You could have looked at them 10 times without realizing it. It does happen.

No haters please, I am just trying to explore the possibility of a timeline shift having moved/displaced my keys. I haven't even started searching for them yet as I know for a fact where I left them and nothing can prove to me that I didn't know where I put them.

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I always find my missing keys, Remote and tape measure in the fridge next to the 12 pack.

Perhaps your fridge is some sort of temporary inversion junction which allows for some sort of crossing over of realities...

Have you found New Zealand in there yet or Nelson Mandela?

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Dear God M0r...I'm scared dammit. I just want this craziness to end, yknow?

I'm scared too M&Ms, but we'll keep on fighting for truth until we get to the bottom of this. It's the way of the sceptic to explore all avenues (even if we are doing it back to front in order of obvious priority at the moment).

-m0r

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
I one time lost a bottle cap - 2 seconds after taking it off in the kitchen - and it disappeared. No joke, I looked for 2 hours, and it was gone. I was reading "The Matrix Warrior" at the time, and it freaked me out.

I still joke that it went into a worm-hole - but a lot of truth is said in jest.

I still wonder where that bottle-cap went.

We guitarist (and there are many, bound to be many on here who will agree with me) have a problem which we call "The pick eating floor". I can be playing guitar, like thousands of other guitarists, on a completely clean, white carpet, and drop a bight blue guitar pick. It disappears. I look all over for it, it should be there, but it isn't. I have no idea where it is. Many guitarist have a "special" pick, one we know by the wear on it.

We might find it a week later, we might find it a year later.

But never, in my wildest dreams, ever, did I consider the possibility that there was a time shift that somehow transferred my lost pick elsewhere. Things happen. They do indeed. I would much more believe that your bottle cap and my picks have simply been overshot by our eye and moved by ourselves without knowing it, or by others.

I really don't understand this theory.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Alright , let me give a scientific stab at this..first off, you did not lose them in the sense of just losing them..got that? now, what you need to do is just put out a bowl of milk on your window sill and ask the fairies to return them as you need to ride your bike to get more milk for them ..see? It should work, lemme check my time machine to see if it has indeed worked for you...Yep! all good now.phew...

j/k

check the sofa.....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests
But never, in my wildest dreams, ever, did I consider the possibility that there was a time shift that somehow transferred my lost pick elsewhere.

Perhaps The Powers That Be have brainwashed you into some sort of perception filter thing where you cannot see what is occurring regardless of the damning truth of it?

These "special" picks with wear on them. Do they look like they've been through a shift in time and space?

-m0r

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I just checked the fridge. Yup the missing keys are there so is the remote and tape measure but the BEER IS GONE!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
All I have to say then, is that you are at the least, the very least, a fool.

"I haven't started looking for them, just thought i'd waste everyone's time to ask if I should start looking for them or don't bother because X person can agree with me."

You really will believe anything, won't you?

No haters? What a...ug....stupid idea. On a board that relates to questions of the strange, you immediately and somehow justifiably claim "Don't disagree with me, agree or don't post."

I don't understand your logic. Are you 13? You own keys to something, I hope this is not the case. Grow up.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You own keys to something? I hope this is not the case. Oh man that was priceless.

You sir are either the best troll or have really missed the point of this thread entirely.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join