It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my keys - timeline shift?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

LOL do you know what sarcasm is?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Quick everybody concentrate and maybe FrostForests will disappear into the fridge

[edit on 11-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

If he stops posting in this thread timeline shifts are real. We shall have us some proof!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What brand of beer was is it?

Also, what colour is the keyring on the bike keys? (In case it's not mine)

-m0r

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Oh..... Damn

I just heard a loud thump in the kitchen, hold on I'm grabbing a rusty claw hammer and I'll investigate I'll be right back!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Sounds like what happens to my guitar picks. I could buy thousands, throw them around the room and they would be gone within a week!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
HELP!....

Somebody call the FBI

I think I just found Jimmy Hoffa in the fridge! He is wedged in between the 2 month old potato salad [It's still good]
and a 4 month old half eaten ham and cheese on rye with lite mayo and dijon mustard and a pickle I think. [I'm not sure if that's still good]

The BEER is back
but now the keys, remote and tape measure are missing!

Oh yeah I opened the ice tray there is like 400 guitar picks WTF!

[edit on 11-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

So we have a missing set of keys, a missing measuring tape, a missing water bottle top and a temporarily missing remote control (with a report of missing cigarettes also - unverified though, please provide citation).

Ok, now we are cooking.

Lets add to this list a possible "guitar pick eating monster" that may (or may not) live on the floor.

Ok...this is starting to make a lot of sense and I do NOT believe in coincidences!

Lets cut this mother apart and look at its vile ticking parts.

1- Keys, bottle cap, tape measure, guitar picks galore all missing AND rumors about the Grey's being involved.

2- Keys are used to start things...caps are made to cap things...tape measures (or measuring tapes, as some cultures are known to call them) are used to measure things and pretend you are Spider-Man shooting webs from your wrists...guitar picks are used for something that is related to guitars (still researching this).

3) All these items are lost. One of the biggest TV shows out right now is "LOST"

Ok, with all that worked out, the next step is to follow logic.

Aliens need our car keys and our tape measures...they must be bribing the guitar pick monster to grab these items for them (since he is a known item snatcher who lurks unseen on most floors), and the media is reluctant to cover this over fear of mass panic, but the creators of LOST are trying to relay the story to us in a covert style.

The thing that keeps me guessing is this-

Why the bottle caps?

WHY!?

I hope this thread NEVER DIES until we have finally figured this out. It is stuff like THIS that ATS was made for and I for one will KEEP GIVNG FREE STARS to anyone brave enough to post on this subject here.

WE ARE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS ALICE!

To the "haters" trying to debunk what is already "proven here", you are notconvincing ANYONE. Stop trying to derail this thread...

The facts are present...and I want my damn tape measure back at any cost.

PS- I just realized that I forgot to add the "missing remote" to the math. Its back to step one.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think this is very obvious, the fridge is a portal to the hollow earth, if you put something in the fridge, it get sucked and them it travels across the inner sun to the other side of the world where is an exit in a fridge too.

Of course, maybe the sun cause anomalies or distortions in the travel, so maybe your key will end in another exit.

I think you need to research the Diaries of Admiral Byrd.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonteroReal
I think this is very obvious, the fridge is a portal to the hollow earth,

Mind providing a link to your claim?

Its very easy to just say something...but please back it up with some proof.

Thank you and Deny Ignorance!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal

OK Einstein then how do you explain the 4 month old half eaten ham and cheese on rye with lite mayo and dijon mustard and a pickle going bad so fast?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Here is my proof, a map of the hollow earth, you can see that the earth is hollow, it have an inner sun, there are cities, aliens and ufos going out.

If you put a fridge in a portal to the hollow earth, you would have a gateway.

That is why the fridge have light inside, is something the fridge industry know but they cover up because nobody is going to buy their products if they know that the missing people get missed when they fall into the fridge.

Deny Ignorance!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I don't know much about the hollow Earth theory other than a few of the Nazis believed it but I do have 2 fridges. 1 upstairs for beer and the like and 1 downstairs for food and milk.

Does this mean I have double the chance of a timeshift or what?

also when I was a child we had a fridge and a trunk freezer but I never experienced anything then (or indeed up until my keys).

Mr Mask's theory was fairly sound until the TV remote being removed so as LOST could not be watched was thrown in (And by a hater too. I'm not saying disinfo...but...I'm not saying not either).

-m0r

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Does this mean I have double the chance of a timeshift or what?

-m0r

Perhaps the 2 fridges, in a closed-loop system (as they possibly are, being so close together), make an instant elevator.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

Perhaps so. but how would my keys have gotten into the fridge in the first place?

I'll go upstairs now and see if I can find them in that fridge.

Back in 2!

-m0r

link   

Human beings are so fragile and our memory is extremely fallible. We like to think because we live in this high tech age where communication and information are so easy to access that we're something more than just animals. Good luck finding your keys, have you tried astral projecting to find them yet?

link   
at first I was all tingles and raised hackles, but then i realized it wasn't as big of a coincidence as I initially though. You meant keys like keys to a lock..
I'm missing the z,x,q and k keys of my keyboard.. and I know for a fact they were there when i went to bed...
I don't have the science or the links to prove it, cause it's really hard doing google searches with a virtual keyboard.. but there is most assuredly something big going on here...
either that or it's the beginning of a viral marketing campaign for the MacGruber movie coming soon to a theater near you

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

this sounds most likely, since i live in the uk and the untersberg mountain is a known entrance to the hollow earth and is so close I'll investigate, the little people there are know to mess with time ALOT
i don`t know if thay have anything to do with the pick monster but i suspect thay are in collaboration on this, i doubt Charlemagne is in league with these "little people" I'll have to wake him and find out.
if I'm caught by the little people and transported to Egypt I'll check whats being removed from under the sphinx before i come back it could be the missing items.
i`ve tired to remote view these items but it seems i am being blocked by some entity from a lower dark realm so i`ll go in person.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

Perhaps so. but how would my keys have gotten into the fridge in the first place?

I'll go upstairs now and see if I can find them in that fridge.

Back in 2!

-m0r

If indeed the fridges are in a closed-loop system, and you do find the keys in the top fridge, then it seems obvious to me that someone put them in the bottom fridge.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Beware of the fridge!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4730c840ddec.jpg[/atsimg]

OK in all seriousness I think you guys are screwing with me!
I just checked, now the fridge is empty!

I'm hungry damn it!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join