It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

And you Mobius1974,

First of all "Captain Irrational" I was agreeing with you ... And I was not talking to you. (I was simply replying to your post because it made sense) Seems like you have some inner demons that are emotionally charging your comments.. Leave me out of your drama dance!

I only have two words you you....

THE IRISH TOTALY FREIKEN ROCK!!!!!!

IRELAND ROCKS!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU FREIKEN UGLY, RED HEADED, DRUNK, LITTLE LEPRICONS!!!

Seriously you guys are Heroes in Mexico, the Irish are the only foreigners that have close to citizen rights in Mexico because of this....

Saint Patrick's Battalion

You guys ROCK!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Yes, Greece has been there for a very long time, and the US and them have done well, then we became nations of " Where's mine" "Who will take care of me because I'm too lazy to work hard and pay my own way?"
I am Irish/Welsh/Native American, and even though I respect my heritage, I am 100% American, and will never be ashamed of that.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Banks in America have become the new welfare junkies and we are complaining about protesters in Greece, come on. how about you start condemning the people freeloading of the Tax payer in the USA. you have plenty of Banks to chose from, no need to worry yourself over Greece, they have been around for a while and I don't think they will be going anywhere.

I am Scottish/Mexican but I am 100% Mexican, and I too will never be ashamed of that.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

"white middle class retards".

"integrated Ricky Ricardo".

If you had any credibility at all it's gone now.
Showing your true colors now aren't we?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

His colors have been showing quite a while now. He just made it plain and obvious to everyone with those comments.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
To projectvxn:

You are definitely a guy that does things his way, and in case you are wondering, that's a compliment.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Fortunatly I am 25% Swedish also.. Blond hair green eyes...basicly one sexy mother!!
Your link proves that there are cowards and untrustworthy people in everyones blood lines.. Have a good day!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Credibility?

I don't think I have ever had any such thing. I just speak my mind man, and people really have a problem with that.

They find it such a shock when I stick up for who I am and condemn their idiocy and self inflicted servitude.

In a world full of of double speak, honest free thinking words fall on deaf ears. Like bees from a collectively controlled hive they only listen to the artificial honey they are so used to receiving form their Zoo keeper.

All I have is vinegar to offer because that is what true freedom is.

But I am so very curious to hear what my so called true colors are. Or is your comment yet another empty set of overly used words you have stashed in your rhetorical arsenal and use when you have run out of pretty ones?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

That's cold dude.

No need to bad mouth the Irish, your own bloodline for my sake.....

I'm really not all that special.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Credibility is important. It is established by being intellectually honest.
Intellectual honesty is realizing that the person you're dealing with at a certain level may not see things your way. When you argue like a teenager bent on defending the notion that the world works only in the manner he sees it, your credibility suffers. Because you assume your correctness regardless of what ideas and notions are presented to you, then you denigrate the intelligence of the person you debate with.

Then the ad hominen attacks.

Then defensive posturing.

You know that your approach may be wrong and yet you continue to defend it despite repeated failure. You seem to have assumed that you're the first person Ive dealt with who uses this type of approach. You're not.

Until you learn how to respect people and maintain a level of intellectual honesty no one will ever take what you have to say seriously. And for someone who claims not to worry about what others opinion of you may be, you certainly do command that others hear an accept your ideas as the gospel truth, or at least more valid than others. And that may acctually be the case, but you need to learn how to come across rather than just getting in everyones face making assinine assumption and remarks.

You may not care about credibility, but most of the people who do care about it are typically getting things done, while those who do what you do can only type away about the injustices in the world.

You offer no solutions. You deride, demean, and demand.
Who's the little Castro now?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Credibility is important.

What is Credibility? How do you define credibility?

To me credibility is nothing more than a judgement based on a persons lack of intelligence and ability to listen to a person and see their thoughts, asses them and either try to express your point of view or accept theirs as correct.

A rapper talking about putting a cap in a bitches ass can be credible in the eyes of a person exposing 28 inches of underwear, yet to another person exposing 28 inches of underwear can deim him not creadable.

Credibility can be controlled, manipulated, destroyed and slandered.

My thoughts are not expressed in a credible manner, they are not filtered to fit your judgment of credibility so you chose not to listen. You make me out to sound like a child, like an invalid, like What I think does not apply to the world. But any reasonable person would still listen to a child, an invalid or a person whose thoughts do not ably to the world and asses them with out the judgment of it being credible.

Some people speak when they have something to say. The credibility of said spoken words should not be an issue in an intelligent persons mind because a healthy road to intelligence is through wisdom and wisdom comes from the reflection of the assessment of all thoughts.

The problem with your insincere rhetoric is it's lust for victory and satisfaction instead of what you truly feel. In essence you know not who you are.

It is established by being intellectually honest.

Taking an observation based entirely on biased objectivity is not intelligent. So what you say has no ground to stand on in the assessment of a person who has any bit wisdom.

Like I said your pretty words don't work on me, because I listen to what your are truly saying, which is not much BTW.

Intellectual honesty is realizing that the person you're dealing with at a certain level may not see things your way. When you argue like a teenager bent on defending the notion that the world works only in the manner he sees it, your credibility suffers. Because you assume your correctness regardless of what ideas and notions are presented to you, then you denigrate the intelligence of the person you debate with.

I have all ready established the fact that there are people who do not see things my way. No intelligence at all is required for this simple rudimantry animal function.

Again I am not here for brownie points or to woo people who can't even truly understand what my empty words mean. I am here to MAKE you see things my way.

It's called planting a seed. not matter how much you despise my words or think they have no credibility under your classification of intellectual honesty, all ready in your mind they are making you think whether you like it or not. Which is much more than the donkey, rehearsed dead empty letters you strip from dead trees do no matter how many pats on the back you get. If you would only use your mind to free such words from their grave but thanks to me slowly you will learn how to do this.

And after all my help, such ingratitude.

Then the ad hominen attacks.

Then defensive posturing.

I know you are but what am I?

just because you cloak YOUR ad hominem attacks or defensive posturing in so called credible intellectual honesty does not mean you don't it. Ah but who am I to blame a blind man for walking funny.

You know that your approach may be wrong and yet you continue to defend it despite repeated failure. You seem to have assumed that you're the first person Ive dealt with who uses this type of approach. You're not.

Neither has any corrupt pretty word spitting politician been the first to have to deal with my approach. And I will keep with my failure thank you very much, as i'm not in this based on the purpose of winning. I don't believe it to be a game.

Until you learn how to respect people and maintain a level of intellectual honesty no one will ever take what you have to say seriously. And for someone who claims not to worry about what others opinion of you may be, you certainly do command that others hear an accept your ideas as the gospel truth, or at least more valid than others. And that may acctually be the case, but you need to learn how to come across rather than just getting in everyones face making assinine assumption and remarks.

I will learn what I will learn. the only honesty I am interested in is the honesty I have with myself.

The rest of you who interact with me have the option of seeing some truth in my fiction, despite the fiction in my truth.

You may not care about credibility, but most of the people who do care about it are typically getting things done, while those who do what you do can only type away about the injustices in the world.

From what I can see is people who care about credibility get a lot of silly stars on ATS.

Others do what you see in Greece which is getting more done that you ever will.

You offer no solutions. You deride, demean, and demand.
Who's the little Castro now?

See my little seed has all ready started to grow. Brings a tear to my eye every time.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Indeed, some people have something to say.
But the brazen and assuming HAVE TO say something.

That is hardly wise, but no one is saying you must follow this paradigm, and you seem willing to accept those consequences, so I will leave you to them.

This is my final post in this thread.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Izarith

Indeed, some people have something to say.
But the brazen and assuming HAVE TO say something.

That is hardly wise, but no one is saying you must follow this paradigm, and you seem willing to accept those consequences, so I will leave you to them.

This is my final post in this thread.

I was reading through and you are so right! Star from me!

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join