It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I see what you're doing here.

I'm not Hispanic enough for you. It's like being too black or not black enough.
You're not satisfied with my position because you think my heritage precludes me from it...

How...predictable.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

No, no, no.

I have all ready stated that you are indeed an American.

A slave.

I'm just trying to Free Your Mind NEO....

Your good Kid, you really are, i just hate seeing good people in chains.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I'm sorry that my choices are not up to your standards. But rest assured I made them for me, not to please you or to appease your twisted ideas of who I should be.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Here I'll put it this way....

You can take the blue pill, be an American, wave your little flag and get kicked out of school for doing so, you will forget you ever had a true culture of proud people and sit and die an old man in a retirement home.

Or You can take the red pill you realise that you are a Real Cubano, all that pent up furion frustration and drive will finally be focused and have meaning. You will no longer be ashamed of the absolutely beautiful country and culture you are from. You will be who you truly are and be at peace with yourself.

I can only show you the door, you are the one who has to walk through it.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Alright dude I'll leave you be.

You win, your an American.

Enjoy.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

This is the most pompass and presumptuous thing anyone has ever said to me. Seriously dude, don't insult my intelligence just because you disagree with me.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Izarith

This is the most pompass and presumptuous thing anyone has ever said to me. Seriously dude, don't insult my intelligence just because you disagree with me.

Don't worry...

I wont any longer.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

OH MY GOD, here does this make you feel better,IM AN IDIOT, and that goes for every body else, ok. f####

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

critisizim gets one knowhere, ok. Im sorry some of us are idiots. hey, i replied to myself. geeeeezzzzz.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

What? LOL!

I don't get it?

Are you mad at me, are you agreeing with me?

What are you saying?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

I have never understood why people claim their heritage, & proclaim its so great yet do not make the choice to go back to their country to contribute to it...

baffles me..

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

I don't understand this myself.

MEXICO ROCKS!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

You are telling me there was no genocide?

That's exactly what I'm telling you, in spite of whatever outsider academician's OPINIONS you can dredge up.

There was war, there was a degree of assimilation, but there wasn't 'genocide'. You realize we took a few white folks' scalps too, don't you?

Naw, it wasn't a 'genocide', despite what those strange white folks tell you.

Maybe in Mexico... but then they couldn't claim Aztec ancestry if they were genocide victims, could they? I mean, there's something terribly permanent about death, which precludes procreation.

Further, 100 million North American natives is a laughable number, much less 100 million GENOCIDAL DEATHS among them. Maybe, just maybe, a number like that could apply all up and down the New World, if you take all 400 years or so of euro-indian interaction into account, as well as the intertribal wars that didn't involve the Europeans. 100 million is, even at that, STILL a stretch.

The indians in Central and South America sort of knuckled under and accepted servitude after the very first onslaught, and now they want to brag about heritage?

The North American tribes have a bit of a different character.

BTW: Ward Churchill is hardly to be trusted as ANY sort of authority in any matters pertaining to NDNs.

[edit on 2010/5/10 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This thread... I simply dont know what to think of it but I'll quote Alberto Manguel in "Reading Diary":

"Maybe the definitive proof of how meaningless and random is the concept of nationality is the fact the you have to learn it before you can actually recognize it as it is"

Think it just speaks for itself.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Well....only as long as we are not talking about US nationality of course.

Everything else is just stupid.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There is something about the lifestyle in Canada and the US that absolutely dissolves like an acid the spirit that existed in people from other cultures once they move here. Children born here of immigrant parents can barely understand even what that spirit was about.

Its being demonstrated here in the conversation between our Mexican friend and the American who's family is originally from Cuba.

I really think there is something to it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

What you say is very true but my American buddy here is exempt of that fact.

A Cuban never losses that Cuban Spirit same with Chileans and Argentinians.

Mexicans on the other hand, once they become illegal aliens let alone citizens that spirit is long gone. The kids they have in the US are lucky if they don't become dumb petty criminals or educated idiots like that goof in the video.

Projectwhateverhisface could not loose that spirit even if he wants too.

I'm just trying to help him realise that.

I would not even have tried if he was Mexican.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Didn't read all page so I don't know if this has been mentioned. Saw the first few seconds of video and could care less what the idiot says.

If this clown is a teacher/professor and is on the public money dime for a job, he can be charged with sedition.

Treason wouldn't fit, but sedition does. This isn't a free speech case as private citizens have that right. He is a public servant if he is employed by any public agency.

I truly hope some local county/city prosecutor charges this guy.

There are limits to free speech for public people. Smart people in positions know the limits. This guy is a fool.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by maddogron

I have never understood why people claim their heritage, & proclaim its so great yet do not make the choice to go back to their country to contribute to it...

baffles me..

Probably the same reason I don't want to go to Germany just because daddy was from there. My friends and my alliances are here. Sure it helps that I was born in New York.

No slight to Germany (Germans ARE a hardy and healthy "stock" many of my routine physicians have confirmed) but I am part of a new world that is a conglomeration of races and people not just one type of people predominantly. We have the best people from all over the world.

It has always been this way here.
And although I couldn't be more pleased with my heritage, I am proudest of the unique ethnic diversity of my country.

Maybe a field trip to the Statue of Liberty is in order?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

From Cornell University Law School

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

www.law.cornell.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join