It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage: Attempted Assassination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mr. toddly

Seems to me that plane that fell out of the sky on its way in to Buffalo a while back just happened to kill, among others a woman who was being just a bit too loud with her questioning of the official 9/11 story. wish i could remember her name but i believe she had familt lost in one tower or the other. i wanna say she had just been to DC for that explicit purpose. anyone remember this?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow this is huge news. I wonder when Alex Jones will report on it. ATS is usually a day or so ahead of infowars. Like for instance the feds shooting the dog was reported here first and then infowars. Side issue, the point being, Nigel is the man, not only is he targeted, he also survives. This would be some "act" if they are using him as an agent. I think this guy is the real deal. Badge of honor.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by melatonin
There are rumours that the assassin was called Bruce.

Bruce Banner.

You wouldn't like him when he's angry. HULK SMASH PLANE!

More seriously, assassination? lol

Jeez, I would think it's better to have the death of a thousand cuts of him being alive and expressing his wackiness.

you reading this dont wonder why we are going to loose with people like this posting

[edit on 7-5-2010 by melatonin]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
TPTB do not like this kind of man and I'd wager it was an 'attempt'.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've been watching Nigel for a few years on youtube and this guy really is the real deal. He's common sense, speaks for the people, and challenges authority. My best wishes go out to him, and I'm very thankful he's still with us. I hope the police department does a good investigation of this matter.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
TPTB do not like this kind of man and I'd wager it was an 'attempt'.

No, I'd wager it was a publicity stunt to try to get elected...it was a tad extreme, mind you.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

They were flying the plane around with a banner as a publicity stunt in the area he was trying to get elected. However crashing a plane to try and get elected when it didn't look like he was close to getting elected anyway? Seems illogical IMO.

BTW, British election results:
Bercow(Formerly Tory party, Speaker) 12,529
Stevens (independent) 10,331
Nigel Farage (Ukip) 8,401

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

i think you are blowing this out of proportion, it was a stunt in a light aircraft that went wrong, he was pulling a banner behind the aircraft and just bad luck brought it down, these aircraft don't fly that fast and a banner is a large drag on the airframe.

don't see the assassination attempt at this time, if it was he would not be alive today, in a light aircraft even a damaged wing would put this airframe into the ground and their would not be much left to show what happened.

Wee Mad Mental

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

It was possible this was just an accident, but no matter what it was suspicious. He is inflammatory and I'm sure many would like to see him killed off. While it may indeed have just been bad luck I thought it warranted discussion because of the person involved, and the history of suspicious plane crashes in the last 50 years.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

Not compared to JFK. That was seriously OTT.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
they were trying to pick up a banner off the runway on the 5th attempt it wrapped around the tail and crashed the plane ......see farages own statement to the fact ............

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
what i suggested was that if they were to take him out, they would have done it cleaner that tipping up a small plane, he would have died on the way to the airfield or caused him to have a heart attack with a small needle to the back of the neck, it was too sloppy to be an assassination attempt, it was just bad luck in a small plane

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
OP made a statement without providing any other facts other than conspirational group thinking and rhetorics. Learn from this one. Next time read the facts and do a little cognitive analysis.

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Seems to me that plane that fell out of the sky on its way in to Buffalo a while back just happened to kill, among others a woman who was being just a bit too loud with her questioning of the official 9/11 story. wish i could remember her name but i believe she had familt lost in one tower or the other. i wanna say she had just been to DC for that explicit purpose. anyone remember this?

You could have used for example www.av.com... to provide information. That kind of off the hand reference functions as confirmation of the vague group feeling and judgement being cystallizied, as seen on many ATS threads.

On might guess that the various 911 sites and their archives would be a good place to look at?

Here's a wide search to start narrowing in and here's a bit more specific one.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This may not relate to a Nigel Farage assasination attempt, but it might to some of the other ones people are mentioning. The Astro Engineer posted something recently from a supposed CIA friend of his talking about a program where assasination is allowed as long as some element of the death is left up to fate, to get around the executive order on assasination. He describes a few people the CIA killed and how. Scary stuff.

Accelerated Natural Death, also known officially as Alternative Neutralization Directive. Bad people die all the time of terrible and completely natural diseases. Sometimes we just help karma by getting the ball rolling. If we can get one of our guys near enough, we can take the target out naturally and without suspicion in one to twelve months. We don’t do it much for high profile guys, too hard to get close to them, too many people would get suspicious if we did it too often, and too much responsibility if the cure turns out worse than the disease. We mostly use it to ‘stack the deck’, re-arrange the men behind the man, or even sometimes to modify their opposition. We try to make subtle changes in the power structures so the nation grows in the direction we want, like pruning a Banzai tree.

Accelerated Natural Death (The A.N.D. Program)

Paul

[edit on 10-5-2010 by paulism]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i wonder did her not blame the volcano for this ?

Wee Mad Mental

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Seems to me that plane that fell out of the sky on its way in to Buffalo a while back just happened to kill, among others a woman who was being just a bit too loud with her questioning of the official 9/11 story. wish i could remember her name

Her name was Beverly Eckert, and she's part of a growing list of 9-11 witnesses and researchers who have been meeting untimely ends. Here is an informative link:
covertoperations.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join