It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage: Attempted Assassination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Nigel Farage Continues the Tradition of Assassination by Plane Crash

Mr Farage, was pulled semi-conscious from the wreckage with blood running down his swollen face after the light aircraft crashed upside down at Hinton-in-the-Hedges airfield, near Brackley, Northants.
Amazingly the politician, who is contesting Speaker John Bercow’s seat in Buckingham, walked away from the crash with only minor head injuries

Ukip's Nigel Farage pulled unconscious from plane crash
For those who do not know, Nigel Farage is one of the strongest anti-globalist voices in Britain (if not the world). He exposes (on a regular basis) the power grabs and deceit practiced in the EU. He also has ruffled feathers with some of the unelected leaders of the EU, as well as British prime ministers.

So we have a motive. As for the means and opportunity, it is clear that intelligence services have killed people off through plane crashes before. Here is a list I compiled a while ago: list

What do you guys think?

[edit on 6-5-2010 by time91]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I wish Mr. Nigel Farage best wishes for a speedy recovery
as it appears that common folk need him in his
position.

He reminds me a bit
of a younger Ron Paul.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
get well soon Nigel- we need you

godspeed, old man

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Mr. Farage I wish you the best in you recovery and it's great to see that there is someone like Mr. Paul who actually gives a damn over on the other side of the Atlantic. You are refreshing to see and I wish you were the man sitting in the chair of the big guy you criticized in the first video in this op.

May the snakes keep missing their mark.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Oh yeah... Sounds like the Kennedy JR. crash.

Keep your eyes, hearts, minds & prayers on George Galloway. He's probably next if resistance is being snuffed out.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The person responsible for this failed assassination attempt must be purple in the face and screaming at the assassins right at this moment.I wouldn't like to be the hitmen or hitwomen rite now.

-'First rule of assassination- kill the assassins'-

-Star Trek: 'The Undiscovered Country'

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
As for other deaths by plane crash, let's not forget:

John Kennedy Jr

Carl Rove's IT guy

Georgia Rep. Larry McDonald (D), an outspoken critic of the New World Order and the newly appointed head of the John Birch Society. McDonald was killed when Korean Air Lines Flight 007 was shot down by a Russian fighter.

Pakistani dictator Mohammed Zia, who knew all of Bush's Iran-Contra secrets

Amiram Nir, an Israeli official who knew Iran-Contra secrets

Charles M. McKee and Matthew Gannon died when Pan Am Flight 103 exploded over Lockerbie, Scotland. They had uncovered part of Oliver North's cover drug and gun-running operation.

Judge Gary Caradori, who was investigating Lawrence E. King, a friend of George H.W. Bush. for involvement in a child prostitution ring for the elite.

U.S. Commerce Secretary Ron Brown

Missouri Senator Mel Carnahan in 2000

Trent Lott

In 1972, Rep. George W. Collins, Illinois (D) was killed when a United Airlines jetliner plane crashed. Among the dead were Dorothy Hunt, wife of former CIA agent and Watergate burglar (and Kennedy assassination suspect) E. Howard Hunt, and about a dozen other people associated with the burgeoning Watergate scandal.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Mr Farage is a true patriot of freedom and liberty.

He fights a great fight and we see his work. Obviously, he is being effective.....

I wonder if he will turn up dead though in the days and weeks to come...

I guess anyone trying to fight for us the little guys, maybe shouldnt be taking to the air anytime soon...

Also, anyone get any readings for HAARP during this time? Or the Poland crash?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by time91

So we have a motive. As for the means and opportunity, it is clear that intelligence services have killed people off through plane crashes before. Here is a list I compiled a while ago: list

Well, here's a few more;

1961, Sept. 18: Dag Hammarskjold, UN Secretary General, Plane crash/shot down on approach to Ndolo Airport. It is alleged that Dag survived along with an aide but was summarily executed (allegedly witnessed by 2 people) by Rooi Rus aka Theinus Swanapoel, a South African mercenary.

1967, March 13: Professor Bruwer who was going against the Broderbond in South Africa died in an offshore plane crash.

1986, Oct. 19: Samora Machel, President of Mozambique. His Tupolev 134a was allegedly sent off course through the use of a false VOR beacon and the plane crashed in South Africa near the Mozambique/Swaziland border.

1987, Nov. 28: The Helderberg was taken down due to cargo primarily but was also supposed to be carrying the Chief of Counterintelligence for the Angola War (but he was warned off in Taiwan). Barry Osler, alleged to be an MI Op was also on the plane as well as one of the people involved in the development of the false VOR beacon technology. 160 people died.

1988, Dec. 21: The UN Commissioner for Namibia (South West Africa), Brent Carlssen died on Pan Am 103 (Lockerbie) with 250+ others as he was delayed in transit by deBeers/Oppenheimer et al for his scathing remarks on UK TV. Magnus Malan - Minister of Defense, Pik Botha - Minister of Foreign Affairs and 22 others were scheduled for Pan Am 103, but the two ministers and 4 others were rescheduled for Pan Am 101, the other members of the entourage flew back to South Africa.

With the exception of Pan Am 103, all those crashes were investigated by Cecil Margo and/or the hearings and inquires were conducted by Cecil Margo.

These were all political targets and they all died pretty much the same way. Dirty tricks never get old when they work over and over again. I look at the Polish crash and all I see is the same old methods of regime change, a coup d'etat.

In all cases it appears that any additional passengers were considered acceptable collateral damage.

Somebody low in high places apparently doesn't like what Nigel is saying.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 5/7.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Of where? Not Britain.

He fights a great fight and we see his work. Obviously, he is being effective.....

He's largely ignored, he's a nobody. I can't see anyone wanting to assasinate him. His party can't even get one seat in the house of parliament. Anyone can get an EU council seat, even the BNP won two seats there along with other EU parties that consist of holocaust deniers.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
lol got to agree with john above......he is a nobody ...an ex leader of a minute party....how this is an assasination attempt is a bit unlikely

[edit on 7-5-2010 by gambon]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon

That's just the thing, everybody knows who he is and NO ONE knows who that whacky evil genius mad scientist ewok president of the EU is.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

I think this is without a doubt an assassination attempt.

He has been tirelessly challenging the EU at any turn possible.

Here is the last thing said that I can find and it certainly arises suspicion...

If they cannot shut you up by taking your cash, giving you warning, turning your mic off it seems the EU will take your life. They cant even do that right either, bunch of morons.

For anyone thinking this guy is small time and not worthy of doing anything about. In the UK you cannot even claim fricken disabled benefit without people spying on you to check you are not faking it. If they take that much interest in virtually nobody, this man is worth noticing and shutting up as he speaks the truth.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Nigel is one of the few members of the EU Parliament that I can stand. This is indeed very suspicious.

I'm not entirely convinced that anyone involved with the EU would try to assassinate him, simply because he's been such a vocal opponent of this block.
But if they would try to take out a President of a country in a similar matter, I guess they wouldn't give a member of the EU Parliament a second thought.

I think though we should also consider the possibility that the UKIP stagged this event in order to gain sympathy. There are after all elections taking place in Britain these days..

In any case, I'm glad he's OK.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think Nigel was in a plane where the pilot was attempting to pick a UKIP banner off the deck via low level passes. On the fifth attempt the banner wrapped itself around the tail and the plane suddenly unbalanced and dramatically sluggish on the controls it decided to face plant itself to destruction in a nearby field.

That is how I saw that it went down and it seems much more plausible than an assassination attempt because Nigel Farage though eloquent and interesting is the leader of UKIP and is not a threat in the political sense as I see it.

In any case I think the security services prefer much more interesting and certain methods of death like suicide by tying a neck to a tree, getting into a car and driving off at high speed (Marconi deaths) or taking a man (say for instance Doctor David Kelly) and helpfully transecting his ulnar artery for him and then leaving him to die alone in a field, and then calling this murder a suicide.

The security services prefer a much more hands on approach in my humble opinion so for now I go with accident but star and flag for the theory as you could just be right.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Police will find its an accident, end off.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for posting, and especially bobs_uruncle and mr. toddly for the extra information.

I'll post more if I find it but it seems to be out of the news for now. He is coming in and out of consciousness but is expected to make a full recovery (according to the telegraph).

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Goethe

Of where? Not Britain.

He's largely ignored, he's a nobody. I can't see anyone wanting to assasinate him. His party can't even get one seat in the house of parliament. Anyone can get an EU council seat, even the BNP won two seats there along with other EU parties that consist of holocaust deniers.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by john124]

Im not ignoring him...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There are rumours that the assassin was called Bruce.

Bruce Banner.

You wouldn't like him when he's angry. HULK SMASH PLANE!

More seriously, assassination? lol

Jeez, I would think it's better to have the death of a thousand cuts of him being alive and expressing his wackiness.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by melatonin]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mr. toddly

Seems to me that plane that fell out of the sky on its way in to Buffalo a while back just happened to kill, among others a woman who was being just a bit too loud with her questioning of the official 9/11 story. wish i could remember her name but i believe she had familt lost in one tower or the other. i wanna say she had just been to DC for that explicit purpose. anyone remember this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join