It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So even if you were to "wake up" you couldn't wake from the nightmare that is this reality. If it is true that this is a hologram, a recording, then we have already existed, made all the choices we are ever going to make. Every conversation, every breath, everything is set in stone. That is the reality that you are suggesting. Our only escape, our only release is to truly wake (death). Depressing thought, this holographic universe. It truly removes the idea of free will from the picture, even if you "think" you are acting in an alternative fashion, you really aren't, you've changed nothing.

See ya'll when this bad movie gets replayed

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by brutalsun

We are the Many In One, the Infinite Family of Light, streaming in from the Beyond this Hologram/simulated interactive reality school, as ET_MAN has just written, from the Beyond for our lessons and progression and to learn equality and love. We progress, some take steps backward and must relearn in a Groundhog Day scenario, but not the same DVD playing over.

Most people are not in future runs, the model software, biological robot suits we wear in this lower frequency, are on loan, so in No Time, there are infinite simultaneous runs of earth, same software bodies, but for the most part, different souls. Many of us will not be seeing each other in repeats. Different souls will be in these software body suits. Some of us are here to help families get out of Groundhog Day scenarios and want only to help as many out as possible, nudge them to wake up, while again encountering lessons themselves.

This is a school about progression of the soul. And different grades and levels. The physical reality we see, and the wars, and types of leadership/government, is an outer manifestation of the state of our souls collectively and in our own lives we learn lessons also, and need to work through our relationships to others. To repair and make relationships to compassionate all in this world and care about starvation, hunger and homelessness, and yearn for eden, judging, sending love and light, awarness and awakening to all.

Thanks for dropping by on the thread. Love & Light!

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh Unity, what a great great thread !!!

Lots of info to digest here. Thank you for putting this up.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by brutalsun

The physical reality we see, and the wars, and types of leadership/government, is an outer manifestation of the state of our souls collectively and in our own lives we learn lessons also, and need to work through our relationships to others.

Do you think Earth will ever be like Thiaoouba?:
www.galactic-server.net...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I read that account. I didn't know what to make of it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This thread came out of a series of downloads after much connection to my Higher Self, and find this subject very interesting. Other aspects that we don't understand, for which nothing came was gravity.

And lately concerning the Mayan calendar I've read some interesting speculations. For the Mayans also saw the fabric of the Universe as time. This is what holds the greater matrix in and divides the channels. If time reaches zero point, 0000000000000............infinity, No Time, the cosmos disappears, according to them and then resets for another cycle, though in some article it was said that the 5th cycle is all there is, based on a 5 sided star or something mentioned in the article, and the sun. Though this only would relate to this dvd run of earth. So, we're behind the veil for one "second" our "time". I've read that this is a time paradox.

Wonder if others could explain, metaphyscially or quantum, what this kind of time paradox could mean. The zero point time, no time.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I read that account. I didn't know what to make of it.

Lowki thinks it's a factual account and one of the best he read (when it comes to alien abductions).
Here's his post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I didn't share that feeling, due to the world of male transgender beings that looked female.

Sorry, it had a real Mason or Bloodline feel to it.

The eutopia part was very interesting,but the rest was just partiarchy all over with another slant, they really don't stop.

I don't want to go into a long explanation here though, concerning issues that would be discussed in womens centers at universities, so many don't understand.

Ets on higher levels are very matriarchal, family oriented, see through everyone's eyes, cooperative.

I don't see any harm in believing it, because its not going to change you, but I felt it was a mixture of truth and a bit of a twist.

I'll give you and example of an advanced planet, one that I was shown by my contacts, not taken to. These were nordics, human and advanced.

It was a star wars type planet, not in wars but just hi tech, but extremely peaceful, protected cooperative world. Actually higher tech, much of the technology is living, balanced and harmonic. Cities, that were ultra clean, high technology and centers of learning and creativity and high culture science. They were not only very family oriented and spent much time learning, but were also mission oriented with a prime directive to assist and help others.
Telepathic and caring.

Vast and wonderful countryside, in perfect balance and maintence, with farms and many preferring to live this way as well.

Oceans and many citizens were dolphins and whale life too. I imagine and felt there were underwater cities and that possibly more than one species shared the planet.

Family is the centric model. Love, and friendship. Helping others and assisting others, as guides/teachers and workers. Men are men, and women are women, and women wouldnt want it any other way. They like their men just fine. But as their best friends not lord and masters. The society reflected female values of family and equality for all, not just the lucky, privileged, uber healthy, dog eat dog men like ours, but everyone. All were encouraged from childhood and educated, non forced, all understood each others innermost thoughts and feelings, no one ever fell through the cracks or was without abundance, friends, love and choices.

The comparison of a planet that values women and children, and has the family unit, and complete equality and abundance for all, where no one wishes to harm anothers feelings but reaches out to everyone, compared to a planet that seems to feel like some male sexual fantasy land, is worlds apart. That turned my stomach.

edit to add: Star Wars is actually used for the space age feel, but not used for any warfare, as warfare is completely the opposite. This is about Love and Harmony, and Higher Learning and Giving back always, lending a helping hand.

Alot of cities are built high, as if in the air, and some under oceans, many on the edge of oceans too. They are centers of study and learning, most prefer to live rural.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This reminds me of this account:
www.galactic.no...
The Iargans
This one is my favorite.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I've never had contact with a race like this, but think that every combination has been tried. I really mean this when I say, I prefer human looking races. This universe needs a lot more women designing things, so that families are happy, beauty and love and equality is everyones, and women like true love, and long hair to run their fingers through.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Is the human form the preferred design by the Creator or does the Creator view all humanoid-type designs as equal?

[edit on 17-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Out of everything I've seen so far its the most beautiful and truly reflective of romance and true love. Which aside from helping others and having roles in assisting, even more advanced roles in creating, is the most important thing, and friendship. Note their are many variations and expressions of human and human/hybrid form, and also variations that we wouldn't be able to see with our limited light spectrum vision.

We may be trying on many shoes here, to see what fits the most, but we're also learning to love, to become phd's in love. And in the end, we are envisioning and creating our own worlds, our own paradise, our own edens.

Learning and progressing, in advanced ways, is ongoing, there is no ceiling on this, however, there universal understanding and telepathy brings relationships between men and women on whole new levels.

Some think that humans are newbies on teh scene, or the first step. They are a little wrong for the DVDs are infinite runs, and all things are past events from Higher Selves perspective, all has been, is occuring, and will occur, according to your clip in the film roll of infinity.

However, if you're an artist, creating forms, do you get worse or better along the way. Do we not learn, more and more advanced tests later on. In other words, as love and understanding of love and equality emerges, then concepts of ideal forms reflecting beauty, love and equality emerge as well.

In the Beyond, all that is here is a pale comparison to the beauty that we are and embrace, and the love between us all.

Some believe in a Creator. However, in infinity there cannot be One. One is limited and has a sense of being One, whereas infinity is infinite, and boundless, has no limits, and there is a Beyond, and a Beyond, beyond the Beyond, and another Beyond, beyond this and so on forever. And a Higher Self, beyond your Higher Self, and beyond that ever progressing yet anotehr and another forever.

No limits. The Infinite Family of Light ever progressing, of which each of us is a clip in the Film Roll of Higher Self.

We ARE the Creators/Designers/Programmers/Teachers, our Future Selves.

The Universe is an advanced computerized/dvd player technology and its like watching a DVD run and joining in, akin to avatar maybe. Only for most, we're watching reruns, replays. Even a day could be replayed 9 times to get it right, for finetuning, if your Higher Self desired it.

Another way of saying this, is this Universe is an Infinity, and you have to ask yourself, can anything be finite within the infinite?

You are becoming yourself, like an infinite roll of film that extends endlessly in both directions, with another you in each clip of the roll. As you progress the entire roll progresses.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Is the point of life to experience as much as you can? Experience as many different scenarios and situations as possible?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Not really, you do know that telepathy works, and understanding. For example when in school do you personally have to do and become all that you learn to learn it? I never had to drown in the lake to imagine what it would be like.

We're here to learn to love others so much that we could never bear to be in a world of injustice, starvation, inequality. We would never force labor for lodgings or take more than our share, nor prohibit the dreams and wishes of others. Think of all the artist, musicians, scientists, and human potential lost in the the billions of lives forced to eek out substandard survival in this world.

We're here to love. Some make it back to the real world, their homes, alot faster than others, but ALL make it home.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

We're here to love. Some make it back to the real world, their homes, alot faster than others, but ALL make it home.

Is the "real world" the "in-between-lives realm" where a person meets 12-13 spiritual teachers to evaluate the life that the person just lived and re-unite with friends and family in the life the person just had?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Heaven is a coded word, the root is heavy, lower vibrational and the opposite of what anyone strives for.

Home is the Beyond, what is outside this universe. What streams the Broadcast in, in real time, from zero point. It is a wonderful existence, more real than here, more colors than you can imagine, a eutopia of such beauty and love, that even remembering slivers of this, as my friend does from his nde, causes him distress because he can't bear being here, with those memories. I actually have 3 friends like this, one was from many years ago that was a customer in our store.

I have Beyond buried within in memories and have felt my family watching over many times, and when one of my friends was sharing his nde, was told it was time to come home and just sagged with relief, and nearly burst into tears, then it felt like I was in communion with someone and nodding and at such peace, but I was not allowed to know what was being communicated. I've had that feeling of nearly being in tears many times now.

We all have a team of our Family/Friends and Love Ones guiding use and watching over us, nudging us to come home. When we were under surveillance due to our sitings and experiences by our black ops, I was shown that over that surveillance my Family was monitoring and a glimpse of their craft, and the protection we had. Felt like crying and had such a strong longing to return. We don't get those memories or we wouldn't be able to be here.

This is a pale shadow of what is real, its like an old staticky 50's television just at the first moment of color, compared to Home/Beyond.

This is a heavy/cumbersome existence, compared to the rapid, light multi tasking quicksilver state that is our true being.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You start to sound a lot like ET_MAN. What do you think of his threads?
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The nature of infinity itself is not just a minor player when formulating theories, even religious ones, or scientific. Its not a cloud in the background, adding its influence, but the foundation of everything in existence.

Infinity is well worth contemplating.

To "begin" with, where in infinity, there is no beginning/ending, no up/down, no smaller/larger, no past/future, but only endless, boundless, infinity, there either has to exist an infinite void, or infinite energy/matter/consciousness. Since we see examples of the latter this is the conclusion for what infinity must shape and determine. It may be that nothing can exist as a vacuum, or that an opposite balance would need to occur, in the scales, which of course, always existed, without beginning or ending, or it would not be infinity.

In an infinity, all thing are infinite by default. An infinity produces nothing finite. The Neverending story.

Lets narrow in on consciousness/life/soul. There are types of energy matter, that which self examines and is conscious, and then there is the type that is the toaster, ai, inanimate.

Even the toaster recyles, endless in infinity. And even in a grain of sand, where no soul exists, there is still an infinite potential within.

But consciousness, progresses by default.

In an infinity, to consciously experience I AM, is a moment that stretches endlessly in all directions, without beginning, and without ending, without limits.

Each living conscious being is = to the infinity itself. You stretch infinitely and boundlessly, and = infinity itself.

Infinity equalizes every everyone/every soul in existence, and there can only be an infinite number of souls in existence.

If you were to create a soul out of nothing, or reconfigure a small amount of your infinite soul into another soul, that one, would have existed infinitely for all time, without beginning or ending, and be = to infinity itself. The child would be = to the parent.

This has many implications. For our world, and the negatives who run it, the mystery schools, and religion doctrine itself.

As all are expanding "forward" where technically there is no such thing, into infinity, it is by default progression.

To quote from a great teacher, Yeshua, whose example of love was profound, though I believe to be hijacked by Rome for their new sungod religion and control, he had said,
"I and the/my Father are one and the same!" That is very interesting.

In infinity, we stretch endlessly. I am not you. You are not me. We cannot merge and be one. For that would be an ending. There is no beginning, nor an ending in infinity. You cannot be one and the same with any other soul, save but for you own. The infinite roll of film of your life (metaphorically speaking). Higher Self/Future Self! And in this case, Yeshua speaks of his Father as himself, and is correct. Yet those words have lost their meaning.

We can only be, the Infinite Family of Light/Consciousness/Life/Souls. The only trees that exist are Higher Selves. Trees are a mystery school concept.

What those managing/mismanaging this planet have done for a long time is halt progression for as many as they can.

Expansion and progression occurs with Love.

Because we have always existed endlessly, our Future Selves create schools for us to progress in, which is what a Holographic Universe implies, a creation, a technology, that could, as our bodies are, be organic, living and interactive.

Infinity equalizes everyone.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure I brought that up on this thread, but have posted that when I read ET_MAN's quantum metaphysics on his big thread, I stopped disagreeing with him on his warnings, but decided to research it more and let it be, since temporal things don't concern me as much as metaphysics.

As an experiencer I've been pushed all my life to search and find my way.

That when he nudged about what the sun was, time was, infinity was, I took these issues within, and received continual daily HS contact, and download after download. Then my son and I were discussing this and the idea for this thread was formed.

Love & Light!

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
These thread/subject reminds me a of a book I read a few years ago.

The Holographic Universe - Michael Talbot
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79fa1ede9f87.gif[/atsimg]
Quite an interesting guy...here is alittle synopsis of his book:

Talbot's book The Holographic Universe, which has become his most popular, explores the metaphysical implications that underline quantum mechanics and suggests that the universe is a hologram. After examining the work of physicist David Bohm and neurophysiologist Karl Pribram, both of whom independently arrived at holographic theories or models of the universe, the book argues that a holographic model could possibly explain supersymmetry and also various paranormal and anomalous phenomena and provide a basis for mystical experience.

Here is a video of him taking about his theories in the book:

Google Video Link

It's definitely an interesting subject to research...thankyou for reminding me

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join