It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I think for many they choose between races, in many cases, planets or systems that are on their "level" though in some cases, where they another chance to progress after possible consequence to action and karma, they may not have the same choices. Mammals are the last group that emerges that we know of at least, in our awareness, and the other species would have probably first been experienced by those incarnating, or entering the game/school/dvd. Memories are precious. For anyone taking these kinds of questions into their hearts to examine and searching, connecting to self, these can awaken in dream time, real time, a sense of who we are and what we're doing here.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jolois

Thank you, I had a friend help with the pictures, of the OP, and hope to include many different looks at what we've already discovered through quantum physics. Hopefully more questions will emerge and theories/answers/ideas/concepts. Please feel free to post any you find along the way.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Thanks, dear friend for dropping in. I'm hoping you will share as well and look forward to your thoughts and insights as well. Much Love & Light!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The Material World is an illusion

The MATRIX MATTER CREATION

The Quantum Apocalypse of The Holographic Universe

Bill Hicks - It's Just A Ride

David Icke-Decoding the matrix, the body computer and the holographic universe 1/7

www.youtube.com...
part 2

www.youtube.com...
part 3

www.youtube.com...
part 4

www.youtube.com...
part 5

www.youtube.com...
part 6

www.youtube.com...
part 7

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That is just what I am working on, trying to understand exactly what goes on when we see, touch and smell things. What takes place so that we can see do and smell.

This makes up our programs. Now, do we do the programming work or is it done for us by society. If society sets up our programming from day one, we make choices for the rest of our lives based on what was programmed into us by others.

In this venue, there is no free will. You are told and shown how to act. When you see people making nice when in public and then back stabbing when the other guy is not around, this type of behaviour is what sets your programming.

People, based on what programs they get as children, act accordingly as adults. There is no free will choice, it was programmed in.

The only way to make a choice that is your own is to understand the programming so you can re-write that program, to one of your choosing.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Nassim Haramein - Crossing The Event Horizon

Nassim Haramein - Crossing The Event Horizon [6/9]

Nassim Haramein - Crossing The Event Horizon [7/9]

Nassim Haramein - Crossing The Event Horizon [8/9]

Nassim Haramein - Crossing The Event Horizon [9/9]

Nassim Haramein with New Energy Movement

Nassim Haramein on synchronicity

Haramein on the Sun

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Oh my gosh. Unity, this thread is amazing! Not only was the sizing of some of those stars unbelievable, but that last video was incredible.

Now, I get a better understanding of this place truly being a "matrix". I mean, it's mind blowing. All of this stuff, all of this matter is really in our minds?! So, would that just be for Earth?

Thank you for this thread!!

BTW, I'm traveling to your province tonight. I'll be there for a day, so you'll be on my mind

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
To the poster that asked how you free your mind. In my case, I reached a point where I vowed not to do the bidding of the ptb, and truly felt one with my convictions. To be willing to die for the sake of my Art. Art that speaks truth to power. Id rather live free, for my life calling. I have studied the Mayan Aztec and zodiac since 2001. Honestly the matrix movie then juxtaposed with the 9/11 unravelling I have fallen so far down the rabbit hole. It took 9 years of study into my self meaning. So on occasion I am hyper aware and then coinside strange events with Mayan astrology and the zodiac to harness
cosmic powers. I really feal the dimensional flux when sculpting clay, painting and drawing. I have huichol shaman blood so I am pursuing metaphysics instintually.
I am also Arizona Yaqui blood so this thread is a pleasant break from all that xenophobic nonsense of the ubiqutous threads on the boards as of late.
Thank u Unity, I have really enjoyed your contributions as well as others!

Killeonidas

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LaurenVirgo

The whole universe is a matrix, its a hologram, and then in planets like earth, under an empire of negative ones, farmed, the signals are even further hijacked, to create a box within the matrix.

But we're never without our Love, most of us, and the whole material world is ongoing test/school. Probably a detention for some.

With these discoveries in quantum physics, the thing that is most important is to ask questions, for a Hologram is not a naturally occuring thing, its a construct. This means this universe is a construct. And the questions should become apparent. When one says one is Light & Love. Its considered a new age term. But what does it mean?

Light is information, questions, awareness, not simply being a zombie and going through the motions of life, without going deeper into thought. Of course love truly is the way out, and for those who doubt this, merely look into nature and what brings happiness, and joy, fosters well being, and if you meditate and look within or go into nature, and experience what positive thinking and higher frequency does: it brings memories, cosmic ones, and connects you to who you are and why you're here and the synchronicities can begin to flow.

So just by being aware and decoding what is around us, we can start to head in a logical direction to why this is constructed. Though the answers are a "matter" of heart and soul, merely using the mind or left hemisphere and not the intuition doesn't get us as far or as quickly as going through soul and feeling.

Of course I've been having experiences all my life, but kind of clueless for much of it, though I always had a sense of knowing and so many syncronicities, would attempt to become aware, then get bogged down again. But not anymore. So I have a knowing of what it about, and a strong connection to the Beyond, but no way of proving a thing, just ways of nudging, the questions. In fact in another thread, I kind of got too strong in repeating over and over and felt bad, and stepped back. Its not necessary for people to have the same ideas, or awareness, or memories, but to Love and grow in awareness/Light, to ask the questions.

This idea came out of discussing quantum physics with my 19 year old son, a few days ago,where it suddenly dawned on me there was a logical progression of thought that brought one, if you were decoding things, to a similar place. That a truly open minded quantum physicist who asked these questions, would have a hard time being an athiest or worry too much about the material matter, as theres far more to life than this, than income, status, clothing, looks, personality, far more important things to search for.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Killeonidas

Being free and true to yourself, and the expression of heart, soul, intuition, right hemisphere answers and explorations of self, in your art is awakening who you truly are and allowing you to shine this awareness, into the world, these frequencies. You are helping in far more ways than you know if you're being one with this process, and waking up.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

A Conscious Universe - The Observer Effect

"Imagine a Universe, where time moves forward AND backward, where you can be in two places at the same "time", where simply looking at something changes everything. Imagine a Universe where you create the reality you experience. Now Imagine that you are there in that very strange Universe, because the truth is-----You Are!"

Though if you apply logic, there is a cohesive construct in this Hologram from beyond the Universe, a unity of consciousness in agreement brings this broadcast in. Yet our consciousness co-creates with it. So its more akin to the outlines being there, and we color in the scenes our own way, with our own colors and feelings, wishes. In this Universe, choosing Light or the path to awareness, is crucial to really pogress and become better co-creators. This is actually quite logical to assume. Another tenant of logic is the understanding that in Infinity, you stretch backwards and forwards, where there is no backwards, forwards, up, down, higher, lower, past, future at all, but merely understandings of such, infiinitely. I am consciousness, I am therefore I am infinite is a perfect example of this. Here we perceive our uniqueness so this is an actual "becoming".

In each clip of our infinite roll of film, there is a "past" or "future" us, but in "no time" we exist all of us at once, though no two can exist in the same frame of "time".

We are alike in nature but unique as well.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36b6b8acb0e4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e966d43b077.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/083aba84a4b7.jpg[/atsimg]

One-1. Alike but unique. Unity and Agreement streams this in, but we pereceive ourselves as unique snowflakes, possessing one of a kind fingerprints, in a moment that is Infinite.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Nassim Haramein's theory of stars, white and black holes is something I've heard before. Stars are the source of light, energy, that visibly shine for us, with intensity. They are the only items that seem similar to the lasers that erect a hologram.

Quantum physics asks alot of questions, its seems to get down into the very basics of how this universe works, but it does alot more. It provides some fundamental grassroots theories that are very reasonable, when one begins to decode, and ask the big questions.
Why?

The actual answers lie within us more than we realize for the process of asking why brings surprising messages that leap out day, through events, coincidences, dreams, direct knowledge.

Sungazing is a very recommended activity. Try taking these questions outside and greet the energy and be thankful, just before or just after noon day. If filtered by the branches of trees even better on some days especially, and in the summer time. Then blink into the sun, for a minute if you can, on and off, and close your eyes, and let the color cones and rods that suprisingly will be different sets reflecting both lower and higher chakras, depending on the time of day, and do this for 10 minutes or longer depending on circumstances each day. You may find you even feel called out at just the right moments soon enough.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ooh. Will definitely try the sungazing. What do you mean about the shapes reflecting chakras?

For the first time yesterday, I tried clearing my chakras and it went really well. I felt great afterwards!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Good work Unity_99!

We are ultimately playing a game with the Infinite Creator.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Wow great thread! I skipped down to the last video in your OP and what a great video. Now I need to watch the rest of them. It really is easy to understand and makes plausible with science all the miracles and things done by holy men in the scriptures and ancient and esoteric writings. We truly do live in the matrix Thanks now I have a bunch of stuff to read and listen to.

By the way can you recommend some instruction on sun gazing? I had some lit on it but can't seem to find it.

Thanks again for a great thread!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi, sungazing is very easy. I would make it a part of a regular meditation routine, daily meditation ranging from a couple hours, of laying or sitting, zen minded, and going with intuition through your heart, to your Source, or half an hour, depending on situation, circumstances, flow. Even some days, just listening to binaural and hemisync or dolphins and whale songs on an mp3 player while doing chores for a couple of hours. The main point is the hemisync/binaurals creates connections between left and right hemipsheres, and right is where your memories and intuition is. And being zen mind means no conscious overlay and running with your feelings, insight only.

So thats a good regular routine, looking on youtubes for songs, though I have many listed in my threads on waking up and manifesting.

So sungazing means going outside, usually later morning or early afternoon, though I've been "called" out by the synchronicity and perfect timing later afternoon with the sun filtered through the tree leaves in just the right spot.

10-20 minutes, depends on location, heat and time of day, allow your common sense, inner timing, and also when you become more attune the inner message of when its the right time.

So, stare at the sun, for perhaps as many seconds as you can, blinking if necessary. I blink a lot. Then close your eyes for up to 30 seconds and let the colors code you, they change for different times of the day and seem to be chakra related alot. For example, yesterday I had a question, what would help the most with others, how to help others wake up more to who they are and love each other, and the colors were:

splashes of light blue/throat chakra, rods of indigo/third eye, insight, surrounded by soft pink/crown, guidance, with some orange, stamina, creativity, discipline. Then it changed to green/heart chakra, light blue, and blended to aqua.

I translated, speak intuitively, what you're guided to, with heart/love/gentleness. But be creative and discipline yourself to cancel out negative thoughts and give to others, as well, when they ask for your time, and effort.

In any case, let the colors code you. Thank the energy, truly Light is Consciousness and be happy, have gratitude.

You may find yourself having some extra experiences, and also guidance, including being called out regularly. The sun also responds to you, I don't know if others experience the same at the same moment.

Ie. when a thought crosses your mind that is insightful, or loving, suddenly it brightens and beams stronger. I've had a dim day, with the sun, nudging me out, and as I began growing brighter and more intense, and calming down when I went in many times.

Or in your home thinking, do we really affect the sun with our positive thoughts, and the room lit up, the sun intensified and warmed.

Just use your insight and guideance and inutition. One result is more energy, more health, more stamina, better moods, for example as well.

Sungazing does not hurt your eyes, that is a myth, as long as you are taking good self care and noticing how you are feeling. While it should have increased a headache, and ininitially did, it took away my headaches. In addition, it increases the size of your pineal gland.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Good work Unity_99!

We are ultimately playing a game with the Infinite Creator.

Thank you. Well the illusion of reality and the nature of what is truly around us should lead to many questions being asked and some real strong inner searches for answers. This is called awareness or waking up.

Whereas some may feel shock at how insubstantial the world is, they may want to keep taking the blue pill in the matrix, enjoy their meals that taste good to them, even while they know its an illusion, prefer the dream to waking up, I'm really happy, each step is like another vista emerges. And when you do connect to yourself, or sungaze and ask questions, answers do come, in what could be called downloads.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Lol, is it okay that I saw yellow patches when I opened my eyes after sungazing? haha. I decided only to do it a couple times since it made me nervous. But I wound up seeing lots of purple when focusing on having who I was revealed to me.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LaurenVirgo

When you do sungazing, its often best to blink a lot, lol. Not just stare. And then close your eyes for 10-30 seconds, and let the colors, that change, work magic. If you do it with trees behind, (we have lots of trees in the back and for some reason I often feel called now, when the sun is just perfect, being filtered in the leaves, like today.) So its not very hard on the eyes, and if its a hot day,best to do it earlier and late afternoon then.

When the leaves move, in the breeze, the colors change rapidly, today it was unusual shapes, and colors rapidly changing in tone, hue and intensity, with almost neon (very bright popping out) in sections. Soon you'll start to feel good, and learn that with good self care, this is actually beneficial.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So if the Universe is a hologram, then everything has already happened. Your life has occurred, the decisions you have made... everything is set in stone so to speak. A hologram is a recording. It's interesting to think that someone is reliving our lives (maybe they want to see what it was like to be us), they are viewing life through our eyes, but it is scary and sad to think that we are stuck living this way thru the infinity, over and over again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join