It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The following information is based on current human understanding of space, time and the material world in which it presently perceives to be occupying according to modern day human knowledge based on humanities current level of understanding, perception, awareness or state of consciousness of the material world and universe in which it views.

A View From Earth!

The Earth travels approximately 595 million miles around the sun every year at a speed of roughly 66,600 miles per hour or 18 miles per second.

It takes Light roughly 8 minutes to reach earth from the Sun.

When one looks up at the sun they are viewing events
that occurred 8 minutes into the past.

The Sun converts around 600 million tons of hydrogen into approx 596 million Tons of helium Every Second. 4 million tons is converted into energy per second, roughly 240 Million Tons per Minute.

Some of the biggest Stars yet discovered by science are 3,000 Kelvin/cool supergiants 2,600 times the size of the Sun.

There are roughly 100+ Billion Stars in the Milky Way galaxy. There are roughly 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs (Failed Stars) in the Milky Way galaxy.The Milky Way galaxy is around 100,000 light years wide, it would take you approximately 100,000 years to travel the Milky Way galaxy at the speed of light going 186,000 miles per second or 11 MILLION+ miles per minute at 669+ MILLION miles per hour.

The Milky Way galaxy is just one galaxy among Billions observed.

Andromeda galaxy approximately 2, 500,000 Light years away. The Light that recorded this image left Andromeda roughly 2.5 Million years ago. Andromeda galaxy is approximately 200,000 light years wide, twice the size of the Milky Way galaxy.

Before we begin where there is no begin it's necessary to add some video's
to watch first where there is no first from an infinite/eternal perspective.

The Universe is Infinite and Never-ends.

Dark Energy and Dark Matter, just a very small glimpse where there is no small but Infinite.

Infinity Ideas!

"WARNING! The subject of the film that you're about to watch reveals a crucial secret of your life.

You should watch it very attentively for it contains a subject that is liable to make fundamental changes on your outlook on the material world.

The content of this film is not just a different approach or a philosophical thought: It is a fact which is also proven by Science today!" Quote from the opening clip!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What is matter? The only proof we have that it exists is because our five senses suggest its reality, yet are we being deceived? Do we have any proof that anything exists outside of our perceptions of the matter?

In reality, the only thing that we know for certain exists at all is the energy waves, that are translated into images, sounds, touch, smell and taste by different parts of the brain, the only images we see are projected on a small screen at the back of our minds. Even our brain existing is a perception as well, which leads us even further down the rabbit hole to ask, who is perceiving this world, and is it merely illusionary?

Along with philosphers' reduction of all objective reality to a shadow-world of perceptions, scientists have become aware of the alarming limitations of man's senses.

Lincoln Barnett, The Universe and Dr. Einstein, New York: William Sloane Associates, 1948, pp. 17-18.

The Thing we acknowledge to be the material world is merely compromised of perception.....Matter does not have a self governing existence by itself...This creation must be continuous.....This may be likened to a television on which the picture is displayed as long as the signal continues to be broadcast.

The universe itself is also subject to the viewpoint off being illusionary, and according to quantum physics, appears to behave as if it is a hologram.

Understanding what the nature of a hologram is, and why actually using the idea of a video, DVD, film clips, etc makes perfect sense considering how a hologram is formed. Stars could even be seen as lasers, or light beams that helps to construct the Holographic Universe or as a projectors shining in this illusionary tapestry, from the Beyond.

The Universe can be seen much like a Flatscreen Television, wherein planets and stars may come and go, but the screen remains forever. Energy, light, streams in from the Beyond, the zero point influx and is the continual current time signal existing outside the only screen we truly know of in our minds.

www.crystalinks.com...

To understand why Bohm makes this startling assertion, one must first understand a little about holograms. A hologram is a three- dimensional photograph made with the aid of a laser, and the fractals that all is made of in the holographic illusion only..

To make a hologram, the object to be photographed is first bathed in the light of a laser beam. Then a second laser beam is bounced off the reflected light of the first and the resulting interference pattern (the area where the two laser beams commingle) is captured on film.

When the film is developed, it looks like a meaningless swirl of light and dark lines. But as soon as the developed film is illuminated by another laser beam, a three-dimensional image of the original object appears.

The three-dimensionality of such images is not the only remarkable characteristic of holograms. If a hologram of a rose is cut in half and then illuminated by a laser, each half will still be found to contain the entire image of the rose.

Indeed, even if the halves are divided again, each snippet of film will always be found to contain a smaller but intact version of the original image. Unlike normal photographs, every part of a hologram contains all the information possessed by the whole.

The "whole in every part" nature of a hologram provides us with an entirely new way of understanding organization and order.

The process of creating a hologram involves using laser beams to capture the image to photograph and to transfer the photo into a 3D image, which is an illusion.

If the hologram is cut in half, or even smaller and then illuminated by a laser, the image is found to be whole. Fractals can be found throughout nature, and this is more evidence that we are living in a Holographic Universe. This concept is one of design and intent and must be streaming from zero point, from the very vacuum of space, which incidentally contains a very large Infinity.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Good work!!! Star and a Flag!

You should put the star VY Canis Majoris next to the sun and see the size difference.

I always found great interest in the Universe and the Quantum Realm. And where us humans stand in all of this.

Great job...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thank you. The material world and worship of the material .
Is a prison. I broke free and I think it is our duty to free all.
Like the finite populist. The middle way speaks of this. To help
all. And not to get bogged down in the worship. Most of it is penis
worship like Egypt obilisk. Mother earth provides a bounty to share
however the pricks out there f it all up.

Stop raising pricks!!! World

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Nice work friend! I think a great segway either in this thread, or in another thread, or in a U2U would be the experiences you talked about on another thread regarding the creation of a realm within a realm. How that is possible.

And because 3D can be manipulated by them (for example you spoke of something that was "almost" there. I do understand this. Its not another dimensional experience, but its not solid in our dimension (or at least in humanities perception, for we dont see reality and our minds are programmed to see only a small amount of what is here. This is part of the matrix!

I call this phasing. Its akin to a pocket of something extra like a plane or sub dimension within ours, and they probably set up a laboratory, room just offset from your own rooms and use your house at will.

I have been to Hyperspace, and to those who have been, it is truly a mind blowing experience. You actually feel what it is like to feel as though you are inbetween matter. Or atleast at the building blocks of matter. I like to believe that Hyperspace is the space inbetween matter and exists everywhere. That is how certain alien species have the technology to create physical realms in a realm, that logically does not even seem possible, yet is.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Killeonidas

Would you mind shedding light on how and when you knew you were free.

Thank you

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Yes. We could all be free were it not for this pesky burden of existing in the world. What a ball and chain reality is, eh?

Anyway, OP, great videos. I ate 'em up.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Key2life

The questions that arise and some of the conclusions, or answers that we can reach, by examining, the discoveries of the illusion of matter, glimpses at time and what it is, (is it even real?), dimensions/planes/channels and the limitless, boundless nature of Infinity, where there is always a Beyond, and a Beyond beyond that, I feel are the diamonds in life.

Quantum physics and the questions it leads to concerning consciousness, reality, purpose, time, and existence should be brought up from grade school on, in an open way not based on "credos" or one method of thinking, as happens so often.

What is time? Does the clock tick outside our head or within? Is all perception? If one can conceive of existing, the I am moment of perceiving individuality, in Infinity, what does that mean? To me this is the gift that keeps on giving, for its like this, I am, therefore I am eternal, infinitely stretching backwards and forwards without end, endless progression, like a roll of film, and the 3D existence is like a grass roots level, dense enough to separate consciousness into individual perceivers, so it becomes the clip that holds your infinite unique expression of self in place. It is the act of becoming so to speak.

And yet, at the same time, in "no time" for there is no beginning, nor end, nor higher, nor lower, nor bigger, nor greater, each one of us, is us, and each clip is a "past" where there is no "past", "future" where there is no "future" version of self, and we could talk to them all.

That this is streaming in, from zero point or the Beyond, where in boundless Infinity, there can be no borders or limits of containment, so that there is always a beyond this as well, there is a organized consciousness bringing this signal in to us in "real time", and if the broadcast quit, it would all disappear. We would wake from the dream.

Since we are conscious therefore all consciousness must be infinite, and yet Many in One, as we perceive ourselves to be individuals in this grass roots plane. Also, due to the reality of "no time" we would also be "all of our infinite self" at once, thus in theory every ray of consciousness is profoundly equal though some may be more developed "future" rays, and some may be less developed or progressed. Yet as we are the whole infinity in no time, we are all equal.

This has many implications. The questions relating to time, and infinity and illusion/dream/hologram are many.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Thank you for you posts. Its about being aware, consciousness should not be satisfied to merely exist in a zombie like state, controlled and put in a box, with boundaries. Its akin to living in darkness blind. Its seeking, questioning, progressing, contemplating the diamonds in life that opens the box out flat, and frees us.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
wanted to add to your awesome post.

the universe is HUGE, but that is perception, since were so *small* in comparison. This is a holofractographic universe. an expanding blob of matter interacting with each other, and giving us what we see today.

good thread!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

The "pockets" or layers, or bubbles, or hyperspace, that can happen within our own space/time plane, and be used by others who wish to operate behind the scenes is a big mystery to me. But I have some theories, though they probably are only touching on some aspects. Hyperspace itself would be an excellent topic for anyone to open up. I think long distance space travel uses hyperspace channels.

Yet, think its even more complex than this as time travel is a huge component of space travel for advanced races because the various planes/dimensions/channels have to do with space/time and perceptions of time, and this is not experienced the same for everyone in this "DVD player/Universe!". Each DVD contains its own space/time related to its own star system, and the clock ticks in our heads. So any conscious beings living near Betelgeuse would be experiencing an entirely different plane/channel/dimension of space/time than we would.

To travel here, they would also be selecting a time to travel to as well.

For our system, and its telescopes, we're looking out into the past from our perspective and from a 3D one, but in reality we cannot see what is really in this Universe from a 3D perspective. Our space/time density may be the grass roots beginning one, so we could not see those who experience life on "higher" channels, though they could see us.

If we built a sentient robot, and programmed him to experience one of our earth days as 10 minutes say, we would disappear from sight/perception, but from our perspective he would be standing still, so seeing his progress would be like reading a magazine article.

The Universe as the Hubble telescope looks out into 3D space is actually not a 3D Space/Time plane, but is a collage of many different DVDs, playing at different rates.

In our own solar system, each planet or body in orbit is experiencing a different orbit, space/time as well though there is a unification throughout the solar system, there is still some variety. And the ones from a slightly elevated position would see us, but we would not see them. Also, we would not see life on the planets as we looked out either. So we really don't know whats there.

Of course technology that can mimic or do this would keep them phased as well. For in our "bodies/matter/brains" as we perceive them, there is an area relating to time that would relate to your planet of origin. In order to fit somewhere else your body would need adjustments or another suit, depending on how big the change and the technology available.

Those from a different perspective of time and high technology could bring themselves into your perspective so you could see them, ie.there could be 3D underground bases in Mars, used by those who walk in 3D or another channel in it, according to our concepts of 3D, for even dimensions/channels/planes are perceptions in "no time", but would have a lot more freedom to hide themselves based on the "wiring" of our perceived suits.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

Yes. We could all be free were it not for this pesky burden of existing in the world. What a ball and chain reality is, eh?

Anyway, OP, great videos. I ate 'em up.

I think its a very hard basic test, the hardest one probably there is: 3D! But the gift of learning unity and love here has the added gift of "becoming" ourselves, if we perceive all as One, Consciousness, Energy, and there certainly is a unified method of streaming in a "shared" reality box, so its not random. Logically there is a One, but we are also forever, in Infinity, from that first "moment" of perceiving self, though that moment is only a perception itself in "No Time" and never actually occurred in time at all: Ourselves. One-1.

Years ago I read that some signal was picked up that they thought was background noise,and it was binary code: 10101010101010......or some combination of it, much like our computer systems. This makes the anaology of a a combination Laptop/Dvd Player/Flatscreen Televison, on which an image is erected from some sort of pixels, logical.

1010101010101010101010.........11111111111111.............representing the many Infinite Conscious Rays perceiving individuality in One, and 00000000000........representing Infinity, No Time.

To me this feels very slow, negative for many have not learnt love, and conscious awareness and to look within and find themselves and from whence their consciousness came, but this is a defining moment as well, in becoming in Infinity.

I share your sentiments, and feel this really strong push to break free, and progress and progress everyone along in the clips as well, this feeling of needing to move onwards is strong.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
What is matter? The only proof we have that it exists is because our five senses suggest its reality, yet are we being deceived? Do we have any proof that anything exists outside of our perceptions of the matter?

In reality, the only thing that we know for certain exists at all is the energy waves, that are translated into images, sounds, touch, smell and taste by different parts of the brain, the only images we see are projected on a small screen at the back of our minds. Even our brain existing is a perception as well, which leads us even further down the rabbit hole to ask, who is perceiving this world, and is it merely illusionary?

I would not call it illusionairy, cos even a little 1 year old kid sees the same things like you or me.
Its not an idea in the brain, but a real table or mountain or house or food.
I think calling these ideas inside the brain is bull#.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by godddd]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by godddd

Yet they really do only take place inside the brain, which is also "matter" and "matter" is not really here in a solid way. There is no proof of an external world, existing, except for our joint awareness within. Humanities collective consciousness has undergone a process of change by the discoveries found from studying the nature of matter and reality, that undermines the concept of matter being real in any way.

The senses alone pick up a signal, and the images, in 3D form seem to arise like holographic images, and thought, inside our perceptions only. In a similar fashion all of our sense are receivers for a signal that is translated within the brain, which in turn is also subject to the same questions about its "matter" existing. And they're not merely questions but seem to be forming a larger cohesion in a body of scientific studies, with outcomes that have shook the scientific community outwardly for some time.

The questions you just asked are the ones that lead you to what reality is and why we are here, because what is streaming in, the broadcast signal that erects this hologram appears to be Conscious, and Unified for our perceptions are unified so its not meaningless or random, and yet its by Design. Though if that is so, the nature of Consciousness, and its relationship to Infinity, also lead to even more questions. For example, if Consciousness or Awareness, which is what it would take to unify a signal in with such cohesion and marvel as the Universe is, is in reality the nature of what truly exists, and we are conscious, and also aware of individual identity, unique, no two fingerprints alike, then in Infinity, what does that mean? For infinity takes that moment of becoming and stretches it infinitely in both directions.

Could that be the purpose of this Hologram? To become? Or one amongst many? Because for an organized Consciousness, which in Infinity appears to be Many In One, and by the nature of the Infinite, means there can be no borders or boundaries, only beyond, and then something beyond that, without limits or caps, this would stretch out into endless progression. There are many questions.

Why night and day, birth and death? Why choices that lead to sorrow and separation and ones that bring happiness, love and unity? If Consciousness is projecting onto a screen a Holographic landscape, and we are consciousness and journeying in this dream like illusions, then what is the purpose of the hologram? Is is a school? Prison? Experience? Does discovery of self take place? Does progression take place?

Other questions would arise too. If one thinks its random, then why the order? If one says that such a highly evolved Consciousness creating such an amazing Hologram could be be negative, then look at the love and beauty, and abundance of nature and breathtaking vistas we are given. If there were divisions between them in terms of negative and positive behavior like there is now there could be no Unity and cohesion, no sense of the grand design. There would be a warring there as here, yet that doesn't appear to be the case.

Why is there warring here then? Is that difference a part of the reason we're here?

I just see tons of questions and some are logical. Some answers are logical too.

Its the questions that lead to awareness.

When searching for the diamonds in life, yours are some very good questions. Especially since nothing here can be proved to be real, and, quantum theory shows, matter is more like a wave, sound, or energy ray, than a molecule and interacts with itself to create interference out of probabilities and potentials.

There are many questions to ask.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Yes its all perception, the distances between objects, the spacial aspects themselves are all perceived through centers in the brain, through energy recognition and translated, yet underneath this "matter" again is consciousness which really does the deciphering within the boundaries of the suit it perceives its wearing..

Imagine what this would mean to us if something bigger and beyond in the DVD player, the Hologram, realizes how the signals are translated in our suits, and has the technology to alter the suits even more and can hijack a portion of the signal? The matrix within the matrix, in a universe that seems to reflect dualism. But is streamed in from Unified Consciousness evident in the joint holographic reality we perceive. None the less even if a system could be hijacked by those who haven't discovered unity themselves, individuals still have the ability to start to question the reality in front of them, and ponder these things deeply.

The clues are all around us.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is where it gets fuzzy for me a little. I do think that there are alternate dimensions that are dictating the dimensions below it through consciousness, but there is NO way you can prove this kind of theory!

All there is in the universe is the universe itself looking at itself, reflecting light, and constantly splitting with itself causing expansion. Hence why i used holofractographic universe. a universe dividing into and onto itself.

You watch Nassim heramein's work on the vacuum and the geometry of space?

mind boggling stuff. I am no astrologist (Just a sociologist) but he explains everything in lamens terms, and it makes complete sense!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

The amount of discoveries and the theories that come from really pivotal discoveries, the kind that alter reality, really lead to many questions, but since what is steaming in appears to be very Intelligent and Collective, by its order, and organization of the reality before us, it does lead one to logical conclusions too. Though even in this process, when a theory of your own forms strongly the possibility of discovering that there is always a Beyond that, and yet again another is pretty high.

Though these are the kinds of questions we can bring into ourselves in meditation as well.

Nassim Heramein's videos are ones I intend to include because the vacuum contains what he termed an "ugly" infinity which merely meant, awkward, one that couldn't be eliminated by rounding numbers off.

So much energy in a small square cm of vacuum that the entire Cosmos observed to the moment of the Big Bang, which can't really be pegged in an Infinity system, (also we're not all on the same space/time fabric either, its more piecework), is not = to one square centimeter of space.

He had more to say too, he touched on the streaming in, and that its by Design, as evolution from microbes didn't seem to take place the way scientist's theorized, but rather had distinct lines of development, such as insect, bird, reptile, mammal, plant, etc, and did not cross over therefore differentiation was very unlikely.

Will be going back and forth between discoveries I can find, some I already want to include, and the questions and logical directions these lead to. Of course at the end of the day, where there can be no "end" in "no time" and the day is really a Infinite day stretching into eternity, the questions are the real diamonds, and the search for answers is a continual process of discovery.

Please feel free to contribute anything you can find on this that interests you and of course we might come to different conclusions, and post them differently, but great questions that come out of the material would be good for awareness as well.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I totally agree with your thought that

So any conscious beings living near Betelgeuse would be experiencing an entirely different plane/channel/dimension of space/time than we would

While we are experiencing our concept of now, other planets, and dimensions exist, A. Where time does not exist and B. Their concept of time is completely different than our perception of time.

I remember from the afterlife, before we choose to incarnate into a being, that we have a miriad of life forms to choose from, and within that a miriad of realities that we would experience. From what Ive learned, a soul chooses to stay within one species (ie Humans) and then move onto different species after they have entered completion within that species. For example, I am living my last life as a human being. Ive been living since 2000BC as a human being. I may have had one or two other species lifetimes, however I have stayed true to my incarnation as a human to experience in completion the human experience.

There is a thought that, while my soul is experiencing a human life, that my soul is split into hundreds of other souls experiencing another lifeform life- ie a Grey, a reptilian, a Nordic, etc.... And that it is all possible to be existing all at once, because we are estentially "like god" and while God can be everywhere at once, and he created our soul, so can the spirit. I dont like to think of that theory as fact because it is incomprehensible to me. However, it just may be the case, because time does not exist, and different realities and dimensions bend and twist one another. Creating a complex network of mind boggling realities. How god or anyone else for that matter keeps track- I have no idea!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Holy cowibadouda! What a nice and instructive thread!
Great job! It was very easy to understand (even if I didn't looked at the videos you posted.. which is the step I'm going to do now!!)..

Thanks for posting this!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Great presentation friend.
S&F from me.
I look forward to following the thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join