It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arm yourselves for the alien invasion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Stephen HawkKing says that aliens are REAL! when they meet us things will not go well.
With SETI beaming our location all over the milkyway its only a matter of time until someone gets that message. once aliens get that message they are going to know that a intelligent lifeform exists that is perfectly equipped for slave labor in their salt mines.

Lets post what we have lying around the house we could use for weapons to defend ourselves from the invading menace.

I have one firearm with me currently the rest are in storage:

Just in case that isnt enough I keep a sai above my desk for any type of doomsday scenario:

[edit on 5-5-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Those weapons will be useless.

When the aliens attack (
) arm yourself with some RAID bug spray.

Any time I have a party , and aliens mis-behave. I bring out my RAID,

and they sit like a kindergarden class before cookie time.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Haha freakin haha, My employers are Egyptians, I guess they will throw rocks.

I think your gun might as well be a water gun.

IF they come in with the Idea of takeover you might as well bend over and take it. Id say our nations defences wouldn't last a week. I also think Hawking is in the dark even though he may suspect something.

But hold on to that gun, you may need it when the Zombie apocalypse happens.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
Haha freakin haha, My employers are Egyptians, I guess they will throw rocks.

I think your gun might as well be a water gun.

IF they come in with the Idea of takeover you might as well bend over and take it. Id say our nations defences wouldn't last a week. I also think Hawking is in the dark even though he may suspect something.

But hold on to that gun, you may need it when the Zombie apocalypse happens.

I am an american so let me just say that nothing can stop freedom, we are the shining beacon of truth and liberty, lest the world grow dark should this eternal flame of truth be snuffed out.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I am an american so let me just say that nothing can stop freedom

What a ridiculous statement. So far, your country is good in destroying others' freedom only, imho.
Ridiculous thread.

Stephen hawking says that aliens are REAL! when they meet us things will not go well.

I thought he is Stephen Hawking, not Stephen hawking.
I thought that what he said is LOGICAL FOR ANY believer and OBVIOUS for years, btw.
Go for popcorn, man.

------
To ATS moderators - is there age limit? 9yo. are allowed?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by potential_problem]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Which ones? The Aliens that cross borders or the Aliens that cross galaxies? Things are so confusing these days.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm just going to strap all the women and children to me and use them as a human shield if anybody invades.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
best weapon is a drum like a djembe or conga.

i'm dead serious.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

Guitars are good weapons too. They can do alot more than you think.

Source: Experience.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
lmao OP your friggen awesome

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"I'll tell you a true story, a true #ing story, man, about blood lust. I was down in Alabama, and I was playing a town called Fife, Alabama last year. And they wanted me there to host their annual Rickets telethon, or something, I don't know what the # it was, but anyway. It was great to be there and anyway this is absolutely true-last year in Fife, Alabama, they had all these UFO sightings. And apparently everyone in town saw these UFOs, all right? Which really pissed me off, because when I was there, about forty people saw me.

Anyway, I'm curious about UFOs, so I asked this guy who was there what it was like. And the guy said, "Oh, man, it was incredible! People came from miles around to look at them! A lot of people came armed."
Wait. People are bringing shotguns to UFO sightings? Kind of brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, "You ain't from around here, are you, boy?" I said to the guy, "Why do you all bring shotguns to UFO sightings? It seems to be there's going to be a point in our development or evolution when you put your guns aside." You know what I mean? Maybe we don't know everything!?
Don't you think that should happen, I mean just #ing once? The guy said, "Well, we didn't want to be abducted."
I'm thinking, Yeah, and leave all this? Dude, if I lived in Fife, Alabama, I'd be on my hands and knees praying for an abduction every goddamn morning, all right. And believe me, I would not be picky. Greyhound-abduct me.
But I said, "What do you mean, abducted?" And he said, "Well, they abduct people and they perform scientific and medical experiments on 'em." "Well, maybe we'll be lucky and it's some kind of sterility/dentistry program they've got going. Maybe they come down here, castrate you, straighten your teeth and split. Sort of a 'clean up the universe' pact.

Bill Hicks

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Lets post what we have lying around the house we could use for weapons to defend ourselves from the invading menace. I have one firearm with me currently the rest are in storage:

Well before the aliens come I think you should consider filing all the sights down and maybe tapering down any rough edges that might hurt you when they shove them in your...You know what I mean? With that said, what you need is a real weapon. I had this baby sitting in the garage for a while now just waiting for them. Yep, I'm ready.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3b175ad9a5e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Stephen hawking says that aliens are REAL! when they meet us things will not go well.

Why the gun? use the Gundams! thats your only chance.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Either you stole that pic from livejournal, or you just made it real easy to figure out your real name.

So that last part might not be good.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Take it from a gun guru, your little glock toy with all the stupid gizmos on it makes it look dumb, why don't you go get a real AR-15 to put that stuff onto. Let me guess, the launcher is 37mm also LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
BEGGINERS, GOTTA LOVE'EM

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Lets post what we have lying around the house we could use for weapons to defend ourselves from the invading menace. I have one firearm with me currently the rest are in storage:

Well before the aliens come I think you should consider filing all the sights down and maybe tapering down any rough edges that might hurt you when they shove them in your...You know what I mean? With that said, what you need is a real weapon. I had this baby sitting in the garage for a while now just waiting for them. Yep, I'm ready.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3b175ad9a5e.jpg[/atsimg]

all i can say is

"BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!!!"

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/743ecfe3bff7.jpg[/atsimg]
I prefer a more covert aproach. Here my leaders would you like a soda.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/064ff855ff62.jpg[/atsimg]
I brought cups.

Oh forgive me my nose is running let me go get a tissue, oh i have one right here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cf19ab426e6.jpg[/atsimg]

They never see it comming.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

this is quite a technological brakthrough

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

I am an american so let me just say that nothing can stop freedom, we are the shining beacon of truth and liberty, lest the world grow dark should this eternal flame of truth be snuffed out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join