It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arm yourselves for the alien invasion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I am an American so we will just give them citizenship and let them milk the systems resources and send the resources back to their homeworld.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Originally posted by Loken68
Haha freakin haha, My employers are Egyptians, I guess they will throw rocks.

I think your gun might as well be a water gun.

IF they come in with the Idea of takeover you might as well bend over and take it. Id say our nations defences wouldn't last a week. I also think Hawking is in the dark even though he may suspect something.

But hold on to that gun, you may need it when the Zombie apocalypse happens.

I am an american so let me just say that nothing can stop freedom, we are the shining beacon of truth and liberty, lest the world grow dark should this eternal flame of truth be snuffed out.

LOL I don't know what is worse aliens or our government slowly taking away our rights and our freedom.

I might hang with the Anunnaki if they come back.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There is nothing on the planet that isn't more accessible and more abundant elsewhere in the solar system, why the hell would they bother to come to earth on a "lets plunder earth" kick? Stephen Hawking is a twat.

Originally posted by jackflap
Well before the aliens come I think you should consider filing all the sights down and maybe tapering down any rough edges that might hurt you when they shove them in your...You know what I mean? With that said, what you need is a real weapon. I had this baby sitting in the garage for a while now just waiting for them. Yep, I'm ready.

You fear weapons insertion yet you own that thing?

[edit on 6/5/10 by pieman]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Pfftt!! I will put my trust in the one and only truly effective anti-alien weapon, the American treasure of country-western music, Slim Whitman!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I live in Australia,we have all been dis-armed so as far as this country goes I guess we are all going to get probed

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Lets post what we have lying around the house we could use for weapons to defend ourselves from the invading menace.

I've been waiting for them since the 60's.

When they get here, it will go down like this.

First: Activate the anti-gravity device, in order to intercept their arrival.

Second: Flank their craft, and disable the propulsion systems.

Third: Penetrate their security, and finish them off at close range.

Fourth: Have lunch with the Queen.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I was in Sainsburys last night and the bloke in front of me in the queue was buying eleven tins of mackerel in tomato sauce. do you think he knows something that i dont?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The mere presence of a conventional weapon might be seen as a preemptive form of attack, especially against the types of civilizations that Hawking has been talking about. I would also suspect that any civilization that has the capability to manipulate gravity would also have the capability to render conventional weapons and ammunition completely useless.

I think a more practical weapon to use against an invading civilization would be my mind. I'm 100% human, and they would not be 100% human. Therefore they would have certain strengths but also weaknesses. My interest would be in learning and exploiting those weaknesses.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by MKULTRA]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I enjoy these threads. I believe aliens are no good for us as humans and the deception currently being revealed is going to seperate people. One can be a sheep and go to the slaughter or one can be a sheep and bleat the truth.

My weapon is hydrocloric acid. I apologise for my inablity to post a photo as evidence.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

You fear weapons insertion yet you own that thing?

Oh yes, not only that but I have been working around the clock to formulate a plan for when they do arrive. I am currently modifying scores of jack in the boxes with automobile springs on which I am affixing the good old fashioned boxing glove! These will be my wrapped 'gifts' for the aliens when they do land. They'll turn the crank and POW, right in the kisser!

After this they will more than likely be angry and try to storm the planet. Here is where I will unleash my next barrage against them. Mice from hell! Take this you alien invaders.

Once they are licking their wounds and trying to find out what happened, I'll unleash my next treat for them. I acquired a dog kennel full of promising soldiers for my liberation army that I am building. I have been training them diligently to ward off these aliens and I believe they are all just about ready! So after they have been dealt the boxing glove knockout and mice from hell, they'll have to deal with these bad boys!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
But we wont need weapons to kill them, our flu virus will do the job... right

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't know what people expect, someone to walk/hover/crawl out and say: "We just came 500,000 lightyears to kick your ass, you smug Earthlings-yalalalala"

I do happen to think they're here, perhaps some are just having a pit-stop on their way to somewhere else, perhaps they are observing us, maybe some are trying to communicate. But I also think there are others which regard us more like the cattle they also do experiments on. Not exactly good-will towards men, but I don't think they will abduct everybody who goes to see one either, because you aren't important to their experiments. I also think if they came as far as they have, and they want you - there is probably not much you can do to stop it, even with a shotgun.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

I see your spork and raise you a shovel.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wanderingwaldo

I couldnt have said it better myself.

For years they have been trying to communicate with us. Through communication they can learn how to tell us what they want as our Glactic Slave Masters. Steven HawkKing knows best, absudctions are just a way to probe the human body to see what the strengths and weaknesses are of our fragile body. Afterall they did travel over a bajillion miles to get their perfect slaves and dont want us breaking down. I believe they are already here and sign treaties with political officials becuase they are dumb and it keeps them out of the aliens hair until the final solution is ready to be implemented where they round us all up like wild stallions on the great plains.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join