It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden is in Washington, DC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Bin Laden is in Washington, DC

abcnews.go.com

President of Iran, Ahmadinejad said to abc show "Good Morning America" that Bin Laden is in Washington, DC not in Iran. He also said that Bin laden is a friend of Bush and always corporate with Bush not Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Watch this video and comment... what do u think? i think we already knew this, but this proves Bush and Osama planned the 9/11 together. oO Iran's president quips that the terrorist leader is holed up in Washington, D.C.

abcnews.go.com...

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
sorry guys... i didn't know that were other post about this article... =D

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cyonx

Perhaps Osama is in D.C. he is after all CIA trained and connected with Bush family.

Does Osama really need a dialysis machine, I read somewhere he had a medical condition, in which he needed to be hooked up to one for a few days at a time.

hmmm, anyways it doesn't matter what the Iran Pres. thinks, it is just speculation, or maybe he is connected to the U.S. corp too, not likely since Iran and Israel aren't friends. (the U.S. corp is run by Israel)

good find

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Osma is dead ,and has been since around Dec 2002 .I of course will state that as my opinion ,since I would never ever explain my reasons for believing that on a public forum .

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Who the hell is that journalist / interviewer... what an absolute retard. Stuttering and stammering and repeating himself. The Iranian President didn't just answer his question, but made the interviewer look like a complete idiot.

Iran 1 - America 0

Brilliant!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That's odd as I was always told that the Bush's put him up in a luxe country club in VIRGINIA not DC.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Say what you will, I believe he is lying on Miami Beach somewhere wearing a speedo and sipping on a nice cool tropical cocktail.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Who the hell is that journalist / interviewer... what an absolute retard. Stuttering and stammering and repeating himself. The Iranian President didn't just answer his question, but made the interviewer look like a complete idiot.

Iran 1 - America 0

Brilliant!

I disagree.

The president was avoiding certain aspects and answering a question with a question, they way he always does... Mr. Stepenopolus was just re-directing the question back to him, as he should, he get a proper answer or motive.

I will say, Amadinajihad is a smart man.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well I think Ahmadinejad's intelligence is consistently underestimated anyway but that is a different thread.

My opinion of this interview was an American MSM puppet just tried getting the President of Iran to admit to something we could attack them for. I love how the interviewer blatantly disregards any possibility that Osama is in Washington. IMO they are just looking for any reason to justify invading Iran. I personally hope they never find one.

Yes, bush did have ties to Osama and the Bin Laden family. We aren't even talking about conspiracy theory there either. Well documented public information is available that clearly shows this is true.

(No, I won't provide it. Look yourself, this stuff isn't hard to find)

I think there is a very good possibility that Osama has taken refuge in the states. I don't like to agree with Ahmadinejad, but he does make a valid point.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have seen on numerous 9/11 conspiracy documentaries evidence suggesting a few things (movies like "zeitgeist" or "NWO - a wake up call").

One of the more "far fetched" ideas was that Osama isn't even real! After seeing the photo arrays used by the US Gov. i was almost convinced.

Also there was evidence stating that the Bush's have been long time friends and business associates of the Bin Ladens and the Bin Laden family were actually having lunch with the Bush's a few days before the 9/11 bombing.

I find that concept completely believable.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Of course he is in DC, I had him stuffed and mounted in my living room 8 years ago.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Your take on this is interesting...not what I gathered at all. I really thought it was the other way around. Ahmahdinejad couldn't muster answering a simple yes or no question, then refused to respond to a question that provided him with "multiple choice" answers.

Stephonopolus was remaining good natured about it, or trying to.

However, the entire conversation was an exercise in futility. Of course there would be no admission even if the guy is in Teheran, and the thought that he is in Teheran strikes me as rather silly.

But for the President of Iran to make such statements as "Bin Laden is in Washington D.C" is just beyond ridiculous.

Repeating gossip. That is all both of them were doing, and poorly, I might add.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
People, please, you got it all wrong.

Obama is in Washington D.C., not Osama

Wait, what...?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion already here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFwife
Osma is dead ,and has been since around Dec 2002 .I of course will state that as my opinion ,since I would never ever explain my reasons for believing that on a public forum .

Well your decisiveness, evasiveness, and user name are enough to convince me!

Tell your hubby Thanks! And Great Work!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I will post this from the other thread.

Originally posted by endisnighe
Didn't the Bush family set up a retreat in a South American country?

People were saying it was being set up for Bush because of the non extradition but just MAYBE, it was set up for SOMEONE else!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Thanks

[edit on 5-5-2010 by SFwife]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Thanks

Why we don't tell the world, I can think of quite a few reasons as well as why al quada doesnt tell the world their leader is dead.

I also recommend reading a book wrote by SGM Billy Waugh

I will also say I don't personally know 1 single person who believes he is a live ...take that as you wish

[edit on 5-5-2010 by SFwife]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cyonx

this proves Bush and Osama planned the 9/11 together.

i wouldn't go That far, but yeah incriminating for bush and the US to say the least, if true

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join