It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden is in Washington, DC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyonx

Watch this video and comment... what do u think? i think we already knew this, but this proves Bush and Osama planned the 9/11 together. oO Iran's president quips that the terrorist leader is holed up in Washington, D.C.

abcnews.go.com...

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

You honestly believe Ahmadinejad's propaganda?
I feel sorry for you, but I have a mortgaged backed security to sell you.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Of course he is! You are talking about Obama, I mean Osama aren't you? He came via Tel Aviv. Obvious Mossad or CIA creation.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

Watch this video and comment... what do u think? i think we already knew this, but this proves Bush and Osama planned the 9/11 together. oO Iran's president quips that the terrorist leader is holed up in Washington, D.C.

abcnews.go.com...

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

You honestly believe Ahmadinejad's propaganda?
I feel sorry for you, but I have a mortgaged backed security to sell you.

Oh brother dont tell me you believe that Bin Leden is still alive crap? do you? if so then you are living in a world of false reality.

Its time for you to wake up, from this nonsense.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This made me LOL, Ahmadinejad completely out witted this crappy so called journalist/puppet.

It's like you, accuse me of something as ridiculous as stealing your house, and then I reply "no, no, no you got it all wrong, I think you stole my house!" and then in response to that you say "no I didn't!", and then I laugh at how dumb you are for thinking I was serious. lol. good post.

p.s. In all actuality, I'd believe OBL is in Wash. before i'd believe he was in Tehran, anyone who knows anything about the Middle East will tell you how ridiculous it is to say OBL is in Iran. lol.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cyonx

Osama bin ladin must rack up alot of airmiles
as he flies back and forth from his caves to make his video shows.

what airline does he fly? United airlines?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I love this guy.

He made the entire interview laughable. How shook was the journalist? I loved the how the journalist completely ignores the statement that Bush and bin Laden were colleagues back in the day.

Its hilarious how the journalist openly decides to only answer, adress and ask questions that help the "Iran is evil" agenda that the MSM is spinning and not the other topics (such as the Bush/bin Laden link) that the Iranian President (who is evil :flame
presents!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Can you please explain to me how the Iranian president's opinion could be considered "proof" of anything? I'd hate to stand trial in your court, apparently you believe hearsay is proof. If your logic and grammar (or lack thereof) are in any way indicators of your education, I for one would suggest you consider going back to school. (Perhaps a class in philosophy will help you formulate logical arguments.)

[edit on 5-5-2010 by i944002]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Why, Ahmedfuuuuuuuuu said it, so it's true? He also said the holocaust didn't happen. I could quote an 8 year old with more credibility.

But alas, I agree with him. I'm sure he's in cold storage on a slab somewhere, maybe not in DC but somewhere safe, probably since November of 2001. Announcing his death/capture would - 1. Defund the antiterror M.I.C. , and 2. Martyr him.

but this proves Bush and Osama planned the 9/11 together

I believe they still make dictionaries. Please find one and look up the word proof.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There's a lot more to be seen here. Read the transcript.

If you want to have an extra fun time, play the video along with it and see how poorly the written translation and the televised translation match up.

Ahmadinejad's assertion that Bin Laden is in D.C. is, by far, not the most interesting thing said in the interview; those gems, however, weren't televised, so get ready to do some reading!

p.s. sorry for the weird formatting. Couldn't undo the bold.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You find proof that Bin laden and Bush are connected in the slightest bit, and Ill stop thinking that anyone who thinks that is an arrogant down-syndrome fool.

Honestly if anything like that had existed you'd think Obama would use it as distraction to get people more mad at Bush for the problems hes spending into existence. He'd need a good conspiracy to cover up his alleged affair, smoking problem, fear of middle east, Kenyan decent, and frankly his inexperience.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Does anybody else notice whenever he answers a question he cracks a smile? If you were having a daily conversation with someone that smirked whenever asked a serious question would you take them seriously? Just more deflection from the really serious problems in Iran. Just my opinion.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by JMech]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
The president was avoiding certain aspects and answering a question with a question, they way he always does... Mr. Stepenopolus was just re-directing the question back to him, as he should, he get a proper answer or motive.

Ahmadinejads' response to the question put forth by Stepenopolus in the video (after calling it ridiculous) was:

"The U.S. government has invaded Afghanistan in order to arrest Bin Laden. They probably know where Bin Laden is.

If they don't know where Bin Laden is, why did they invade?

First America invades Afghanistan, then they try to find where he is.

Is that logical?"

I mean...we still don't know where he is?

How absurd that we have to play the guessing game and how convenient for the "Iranians are hiding Bin Laden" claim to be touted about right now.

It's like we're playing a multi-billion dollar live-action version of "Wheres' Waldo" every year on the taxpayers dime.

Playing and sucking at it, I might add.

I will say, Amadinajihad is a smart man.

He's certainly educated, but his responses are pretty common sense.

We now have to rely on a claim from a documentary as possible proof of where Osama Bin Laden is. Something apparently the smartest minds in U.S. Government didn't know, or possibly did know but continue looking in the wrong places anyway.

It's shameful we have to go to the leader of another nation and say:

"Uh, is he there, do you have him and would you treat him well if you did?"
"Dude, where's our number-one terrorist?"

Ughhh, just stop looking already.

- Lee

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
You find proof that Bin laden and Bush are connected in the slightest bit, and Ill stop thinking that anyone who thinks that is an arrogant down-syndrome fool.

You mean the two families?

Osama Bin Ladens' brother invested in Bushs' energy company called Arbusto (it means Bush in Spanish) before it eventually fell flat.

It was later revealed that Bath made an investment of $50,000 while representing Salem bin Laden of the Saudi Binladin Group. This fact became controversial after the September 11, 2001 attacks due to Salem bin Laden being an older, half-brother of Osama bin Laden, who is alleged to have planned and financed the attacks. Wiki: Arbusto Energy

His family has done other business with Saudis for quite some time.

I seem to recall the Wall Street Journal in a 2001 article pointed out that Bush Sr. continues to work for the Bin Laden family in Saudi Arabia via the Carlyle Group.

The two families do have business connections going back decades.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join