It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Osama Bin Laden Not in Iran, More Likely in D.C.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Osama bin Laden may be the most wanted man on the planet, but Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he has an idea where the terrorist leader is holed up: not a damp cave in the Middle East, but some far cozier setting in Washington, D.C. Iran's president quips that the terrorist leader is holed up in Washington, D.C. The apparently sarcastic quip came during an interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos as Ahmadinejad responded to a claim in new documentary "Feathered Cocaine" that bin Laden has been living comfortably in Tehran, Iran, for years.

It seems Ahmas is up on his conspiracy theories. You know It would not totally surprise me if we are hiding him here somewhere so he can be blamed for the next false flagg attack.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Boy that guy is a joker

So crazy it makes sense

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Makes sense.

OBL is probably either dead or holed up in some comfy facility where he can make new videos as they are needed.

I believe the last confirmed info about him was that he was suffering from liver or kidney failure and needed advanced medical treatment to stay alive.

Needless to say, that form of treatment is hard to come by in a cave in Pakistan

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think by now that Osama bin Laden is all probability dead.

Though I hate that it came from Amadinejad but he's probably speaking the truth on this matter.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Ahmadinejad made a funny. And it was a good one

How is it this guy is one of the very few national leaders that can actually earn my respect by his statements? I don't respect my own Prime Minister as a man. I don't like him or his personality. He lies he steals he cheats. He's a poll jockey and a generally dishonest man. And his corruption and blunders have killed innocent Australian's and will probably wreck the economy.

But this guy can get up there in front of the MSM and say the truth with a smile on his face.

Kudos to ABC for actually letting this interview run.

I think Tim Osman or Osama Bin Laden or whatever his name is. Is long dead. But whoever "Bin Laden" or "Al Qaeda" really are there is little doubt they are in Washington DC somewhere.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by belial259]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i enjoyed that little bit of sarcasm, hes got some brass ones.

but bin laden is most likely dead. according to benazir bhutto on novemeber 2nd, 2007 in an interview with david frost (aljazeera) bin laden was killed by ahmed omar saeed sheikh.

and then, on december 27, 2007 she was assassinated.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I Really think that amadinijhad is an ATS user. I bet his intelligence team just sit and read ats and take it as fact

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, Mr. Bin Laden used to have (supposedly estranged) family members in DC pre 9/11:

Osama bin Laden was suspect number one on 9/11, yet the U.S. authorities commit yet another inexplicable act: they release all members of the bin Laden family who were residing at the time in the US.

Let’s imagine that a mass murder has been committed in Smalltown, America and the suspect is at large. Where is the first place the investigators will invariably go to search for clues as to either the whereabouts of the killer or his or her motives? Yes, to the immediate families of the suspected killer.

So why did the US authorities let the immediate kin of bin Laden escape on planes out of Dodge?

“Even though American airspace had been shut down," Sky News reported, "the Bush administration allowed a jet to fly around the US picking up family members from 10 cities, including Los Angeles, Washington DC, Boston and Houston.” www.globalresearch.ca...

If I see him in da club I'll be sure to let y'all know.

new topics

top topics

join