It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge National Debts Could Push Euro Zone into Bankruptcy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

These assets are represented by U.S. corporate ownership
and many billions of dollars worth of U.S. stock. The effect of the
Saudis and Kuwaitis and the Middle Eastern people's sale of even 25%
of their total holdings on the U.S. market would be absolutely chaotic
in terms of the stock market, real estate and everything else.The
catastrophic effect has been designed to throw the American stock
market, the American corporations, the American real estate, and
people in general into a state of confusion. The plan is that this
state of con-fusion will begreated with the salvation of the
benevolent bankers on three fronts:

1. They propose to eliminate cash because of the collapse.

2. Stop drug trafficking because the drug traffickers would now have
no money to use.

3. Stop tax cheating.

NOBODY CAN ARGUE WITH ANY OF THESE REASONS. It is at this point that
they intend to implement a mandatory credit card identity Social
Security government. There will be an I.D. card
which will be satellite linked through the "Star Wars program".
Only 40% of "Star Wars" has anything to do with defense. 60% is
designed for transmission of banking information instantaneously to
the central banks which will be the super banks into which all the
major banks of the world will be linked. The super bank is to be the
wholesaler and the prime banks are to be the retailers in the foreign
countries that have capitulated to the International Monetary Fund's
program.

It inly takes 5% of the total debtor nations to equal all of the
deposits of the Saudis that are in the banks. The reason for this is
the twenty-to-one ratio of fractional reserve banking. In works in
contrary reverse. It doesn't take many nations to agree to the
International Mon-etary Fund's proposal for the total volume of money
owed to equal the total volume of money on deposit from the Saudis.
Twenty debtor nations have already agreed to the International
Monetary Fund's proposal.The resultant collapse of the second group of
holding companies will
precipitate the Saudis' and Kuwaitis' liquidation of assets.

When the second group of holding companies are unable to pay the
private group of bank holding companies the money they owe them from
the credit extended to them to buy the assets and liabilities, it will
precip-itate those bank holding companies inability to pay the loans
extended to them by the prime banks to buy the foreclosed land which
was used as collateral to secure those loans. Ultimately, the prime
banks will end up with all the properties.

President Garcia of Peru announced in February of this year that they
were absolutely not going to pay the International Monetary Fund.
Rockefeller himself went to Peru in February of 1986. Rockeffeler
personally made the offer to Garcia of the three-point proposal which
was mentioned earlier. Garcia told David that if he wasn't out of the
country in twenty-four hours that he would have him arrested for
racketeering.

You will see the foreclosures on real property in America stepped up
drastically by the FDIC and FSLIC. They are using gangsteristic
tactics to achieve their objective for their masters.

Since the advent of the manipulation of the oil producing countries to
sell all their oil in U.S. dollars, the entire world trade is now
denom-inated in U.S. dollars because of the volitility of all the
other currencies. The entire trading volume of the world will be
totally and absolutely beholden to the super banks. When System 2000
is put into effect, the super banks will be the only source of "U.S.
Dollars" credit. There will be no cash."

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER
You're on to it Xploder. Any interest charged in the creation of a money pool will eventually take all wealth, including that of children's children to repay the loan: i.e. payment going to the owners of the private Federal Reserve and their underlings.
This is basically a scam system & amounts to fraud. JFK attempted a change but the coupe de tat took him out. They were never charged, nor found guilty, so pushed on with their enslaving.
The solution is a universal forgiveness: Doctrine of Odious Debts fourwinds10.com...
This is only part of the current staging of the Restore America Plan despite the temporary kindergarten bickering of the Elders. There is a large enough division of the world's Elite finally that now a backing of implementing this Plan can begin.
A quiet slow bankruptcy of Goldman Sachs, key EU participants & then the US Corporation will take place with the return of a De jure court with Founding Father's Constitutional common law proceedings.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
To put my 2 cents into all the panic.

Whats happening now sounds exactly like what remote viewer Major Ed Dames predicted a decade ago about a global collapse. The countries would fall like dominoes. Massive amount of money would be injected into the system to fuel that last heroin high before the worst times ever. Gold will be 2000 per ounce.

But actually I have recovered all the money I lost in the last collapse by just not panicking and buying low. Sell Greed. Buy Fear. You can always use 10 percent of your take home pay to buy precious metals and you will always have something to trade for food etc.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Doctor Smith]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Great article. One has to think critically and logically, and try not to have their conclusions be colored by what they hope happens. With that being said, being need to look at this critically and see what is happening. For decades all over the world, people and govts have been living beyond their means, and citizens have come to expect this as the norm. Consequently, the very tough choices and huge changes coming with not be met with well by citizens in general. Things could get very ugly. There are very very few nations not running huge budget deficits. Consequently, there is neither the money or political will to prevent a huge collapse from coming by taking the steps needed now.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

It's going to end badly but this was coming today or tomorrow, it was coming.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
When gold salesmen are trying to sell me gold I start to think the financial crisis was internationally manufactured by the banks and will lead to a world war which will in turn turn around the economy and the cycle will continue and nothing will change.

That's what I see happening, no doomsday (except the BIG SCARY WAR, the one that everyone agrees on and is no Iraq or Afghanistan) event, no FEMA camps (although in the last WW there was already a precedent for this with the japanese).

Also for NWO conspirators the idea that this is a "global crisis" should give you a hint.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

yes, there is a reason why they're so relaxed. its becuz they planned it this way, they KNOW what's going to happen and they WANT it to happen. so of course they're relaxed. also they dont care how it will affect the average person so long as it serves their long term agenda.

this is the same reason why its not discussed in the media - because actual dissection of their real agenda and what is really going on, is not allowed. they want to control people, and force them to act in accordance with their designs; not actually encourage people to think and to question them.

if these issues were discussed, if the truth was discussed, people would start to think and to question them. this they do NOT want, and therefore, do not allow.

maybe enlil wants to have another shot at wiping out humans cuz it didnt work the first time with noah...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Also to add to critical thinking, you have to add what is the end game here. Where is the world going and what do the ptb want. Thats also very important in trying to guess what they will do.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
perhaps the endgame is control over the population, enforced servitude of the population and even elimination of large sections of the population?

propping themselves up and securing the best of everything for themselves at the expense of everyone else..

important to ask also is WHO is doing it. it IS masterminded, from the 'top' but most people dont even know who the 'top' is or who they should really be blaming.

follow the international banking families and the heads of the cia etc perhaps...

jim marrs, 'rule by secrecy' gives a few names people should be aware of.

the question might then be, who is giving them directions.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
And to think that all this started with the corrupted and dirty practices of the US Fat rats in Wall-street, while they are now investing in gold like crazy, the euro is falling.

But remember people that the only reason America is looking like is "recuperating" is due to all that paper call money that Bernanke is been printing.

What goes around comes around . . . Investors in the US are already losing millions with the downfall of the Euro like global investors were losing billions when the American crisis hit.

Again America is going to be hit worst this is nothing . . .

You can not print money like the international banks are doing and not expect retribution and downfall.

Inflation is coming our way

And the riots are starting and to spread from nation to nation

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Have long lived beyond their means is a bunch of sh&&. I dont remember living beyond my means ever. I do remember a select few of us that lived way beyond their means and now the middle class is picking up the tab.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Even sadder days are ahead of us gents and ladies. Save your money. Stock up on emergency goods. Strap in and try to find something enjoyable on this ride.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Greece only accounts for 2% of economic activity in the EU and the UK is in a worse position when it comes to debt then Greece is and at least greece will get a lot more help from the EU then the UK could hope to get as they are outside the euro.

For the life of me i can not see why the USA looks like it is pulling back so all i can think is the drugs are better than ours.

We are not seeing a global meltdown, just a western one that will knock the stuffing out the rest of the world but they will survive which is more then can be said for us.

if the euro or USD or GBP goes down then they all go down togeather but watchout for trains heading towards swishland as this happens.

people demanded silver and gold and their currency upto and after 1929 and now we don't even get copper in our money bacause the copper is worth more than the purchaing power of the curency and this says a lot about where we find ourselves today.

i wanted to take £6k from my IOM bank account today and they refused and went on about money laurdering laws well i'm happy if they feel the need to report me to the serious fraud office, taxman, whoever, i have nothing to hide but they have no right what so ever to refuse me access to my own money and this comes from a customer who has had an account with the bank for ten years so if the isle of man does an iceland then don't say you didn't see it coming.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I agree
We are definitely in a world ground swell financial crisis but I doubt it is fueled by the Rothschilds- nervous people always look for a scape goat

wikipia:
Over two centuries,[9][10] the Rothschild family has frequently been the target of conspiracy theories.[40][41][42] These theories take differing forms, such as claiming that the family belongs to the Illuminati,[43] or controls the world's wealth and financial institutions.[44][45] The theories have taken differing forms, and been propagated for different reasons, most famously by the Nazi Party, who used a variant in anti-semitic propaganda, alleging that the Rothschild family encouraged wars between governments. Discussing this and similar conspiracy theories, the historian Niall Ferguson wrote: "As we have seen, however, wars tended to hit the price of existing bonds by increasing the risk that a debtor state would fail to meet its interest payments in the event of defeat and losses of territory....snip

My Bible says that the God of this fallen world , Satan, is a commercial trading mastermind, liar, thief ,and anti Semitic murderer- if you want a conspiracy look there .
Y

Originally posted by Mdv2

The US government wasn't just motivated by compassion for the Greeks. In fact, Washington is worried about being drawn into the vortex of national bankruptcies itself. The national debt has exploded in the United States in the last two years, more than in almost any other country, because the government has had to spend hundreds of billions of dollars to support the economy and banks.

The financial crisis is a global problem, not that of individual countries as some would like to believe. Greece is the beginning of the end in my opinion and it has all been orchestrated. Our current financial system is unsustainable while emerging powers are threatening to challenge our (Western) financial monopoly over the world. They worsened this crisis by wasting billions on bail outs of financial institutions and countries that eventually will tumble down anyway.

Our financial system is going to be replaced by a brand new system that will ensure a tight grip for those in power such as the Rothschilds at our expense. I believe that people are going to suffer badly from the coming economic collapse and at the same time it will deal with rising threats such as China (which will not be given time to minimize its dependence on exports as its middle class is not capable yet to absorb the blow).

What I personally fear most is the conflict such a financial crisis would lead to. Naturally, everything will turn to normal again, but I expect the coming years to be bloody and very messy and it's gonna affect everyone, it makes no distinction between nationality.

It aint rocket science to understand that the infinite spending triggers hyper-inflation, which will be catastrophic and lead to the collapse of our financial system. Remember the Weimar Republic? At the height of the hyperinflation, Hitler committed a coupe d'etat anyone sees the parallel with the current unrest, from uprising in Greece to the foundation of many militias in the US and the rise of extremist demagogic populist politicians such as Wilders? People don't learn from history and the situation that is unfolding right now, is a perfect scenario for history to repeat itself.

www.spiegel.de
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The United States has been bankrupt since the revolutionary war. The debt just gets reorganized, more collateral is taken and taxes are raised. The NWO isn't close to being fully conceived, so TPTB can't allow anything too drastic to happen or their plans will not come to fruition. This is just a small move in the grand chess game. A very disturbing, hurtful move, but nonetheless just a move to take a piece off of the board. Checkmate is still a long ways away. That doesn't mean people won't get hurt, but financially speaking the economy won't collapse and become a deathzone. First world nations are still needed to indoctinate and militarily conquer non-UN, IMF controlled nations. Sit tight guys and grab your popcorn, the worst is yet to come.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
And when it's ALL over.... The meek shall inherit the Earth.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't play in the market anymore. I found it was getting too hard to play the game when the rules kept changing all the time. Basic tools used for predicting markets don't apply anymore because rationale isn't a factor in the markets.

Unless you can day trade and do that instead of work the stock market is a guranteed loss over the long run.

I am tempted however to take a 3-6 months short position on the EURO. Look at all the money it's taking to get Greece fixed up for another decade. Where are they going to find the money to bailout Spain, Portugal, Italy, Ireland. France and Germany can't afford to bailout anymore EU members without doing serious fiscal harm to their own Nations.

What about the UK? True they're not part of the EU but they'll be looking to the EU and IMF for help. We countries like Canada(part of IMF) won't be able to afford to bailout all of Europe. Then who will bail us out?

This is the start of the worldwide collapse and will sadly mirror a "Greek Tragedy" in all it's classical sense.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Doesn't look good for Greece and others down the road and in the interests of 'kiss' this link interviews a guy who succinctly puts his finger on the problem imo
Essentially the global bankers are parasitically sucking the economies of their victims and betting/banking on their demise after they themselves were bailed out by their conniving liberal neo con politico buddies from the public purse- this will not go away
And meanwhile we are expected to pay our debts while the financial welfare 'experts' destroy our economies like lamprey eels on a fish
There is no security in Security or Trust agencies-
when you see that gold leaf and 2 inch carpets run !
Mind you they are just imitating Government poobahs who makes loose with the public purse and then vote themselves raises for the corporate thievery

y

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ

Unless you can day trade and do that instead of work the stock market is a guranteed loss over the long run.

Are you serious, guaranteed loss huh?

What is long term for you, 5-10 years?

The stock market is the best thing you have over the "long run". You shouldn't follow stocks or FX because you are generally not knowledgeable about historical performance.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
The stock market is the best thing you have over the "long run". You shouldn't follow stocks or FX because you are generally not knowledgeable about historical performance.

Well maybe you would like to explain this secret of your because i'm sorry a lot here don't see it that way at all.

Long term is BT shares that last i knew were trading for less than when the company was floated about 22 years ago.

Long term is a short term investment that gone wrong

if you want to talk "historical performance" and go back to say the 1920's then i'm all ears but do remember not to cherry pick and account for inflation and the currencies value during that period of time.

maybe we need to first discuss what the performance is measured against because cars when they fisrt came out would cost you something like £100,000 in todays money and thats for a basic model.

£1=$4 years back so are we saying the USA is now three times better off than we are today and if gambling the FTSE for the average man is so good then we would all be doing it.

Do you have a theory on how all this debt is going to vanish or have you forgot how we were hours away from a meltdown 2 years ago and how should one protect ones wealth given that the current solution to debt is more debt that would sugest you need to spread the risk and get into real assets like small cardboard boxes around London for £299,999.00 which must be a bargin when you consider the relative cost of cars when they first came out was £100,000 each.

I read that spreading your money across the FTSE over a long period of time produced a result that was little better than the underlying inflation over the same period of time and by the time you paid taxes you were no better off but it could had been a bit of a bias report.

I'm told some of the best financial minds in the world work for pension funds so why do i hear rumours about black holes and would it not be fair to say that for one man to make a profit that one man must take a loss ?

Markets across the world are fixed by the big players as are one army bandits so you need to be very smart to play in that type of enviroment over the long term and make a profit.

Yes i've lived the high life too but now is not the time to be paying £100 a pop for a meal out, now is the time to ensure you have a few cans of food that will taste just as good as your meal out should you need it and thats what i call a bargain for your average bear.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join