It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490
[more

I thought Judy was living it up on Germany. She's getting around these days. Being famous and rich and a super duper movie star in the making.
These two are worse than a couple of 13 year old girls, and not nearly as brilliant I might add.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodward
Apparently the good Dr's Husband? (confused) Has friends in the NSA and they have tracked all the major players in this thread and you will be recieving court summons soon LOL

Thats according to Judy/Waynes facebook pages oh yes and I forgot to mention she/it has a movie book deal.

Yep course you have

Peace

My good friends in the NSA can whip her good friends in the NSA...

My double-nought spies are BIGGER than HER double-nought spies!

When did the NSA ever involve itself in tracking individuals for OTHER, FOREIGN individuals? When did NSA ever involve itself in what would be civil court matters, if anything, at all?

Answer: never has, never will. The NSA is the United States NATIONAL SECURITY Agency.

They're not Keystone Kops, that jump to do Judy's bidding...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

The conversation between Wayne Herschel and Judy Faltskog sealed the doubt away that they are both in and have both in collusion from the beginning.
I'll one up you...How about.."Son of Androgenous"?

"Son of Androgenous"? You folks are giving me WAY too much stuff to look up now!

I'm not at all sure I'll be able to keep up...

...especially now that I've got to keep peeking out the window and looking for black NSA SUV's parked across the street aiming hand-held microwave dishes at my house... That takes a lot out of a body, you know?

[edit on 2010/7/9 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

Originally posted by woodward
Apparently the good Dr's Husband? (confused) Has friends in the NSA and they have tracked all the major players in this thread and you will be recieving court summons soon LOL
Thats according to Judy/Waynes facebook pages oh yes and I forgot to mention she/it has a movie book deal.
Yep course you have
Peace

Funny!
But they'd have to find me first.
I'm quite good at hiding. All I need is a lantern and a case of red (no corks) and I could survive for weeks.
And as for the book/movie deal - well, I'm still waiting on the call from my agent as to which part I am playing. No word as yet.

Yes, the book deal... don't we here in this thread stand to gain a large percentage of the proceeds, legally speaking? It's an autobiography, and she stated right in public that if it weren't for us, she'd have never gotten the deal at all, so...

... she OWES us out of the proceeds! looks like a civil suit to me!

I'll get the NSA right on that... and hope they can work quick, since I'm a little short for my next pack of smokes.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Step out your back door BIAD, and fire up the emergency spotlight and get that monkey head shining up in the night sky. We need RICH to get back in here.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I would like to play one of the secret squirrel types in Judy's movie.
The only problem is that I have no experience as an actor. Maybe that really isn't a problem though.

@ Netties: I like your new avatar!

Th guys at the NSA told me you don't need acting experience. Said something about your actually having been a secret squirrel in a former life? Not sure what they meant by that, but trust me, all you gotta do is put on a dark suit, dark shades, and not talk much. When you DO talk, whisper into the cuff of your jacket.

Oh, and it helps to have a curly wire hanging out of your ear, but the folks in wardrobe will probably see to that.

I'm sure you'll do fine!

Note: I HATE it when the NSA uses their hand-held microwave dishes to beam stuff like that straight into my head!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490
reply to post by nenothtu

I will go to the church of Wayne and lite a candle.

hehehe, I'ma go there and spit my chewing tobacco out into the holy water

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Oh no!!!! not netintelligence. That's the super secret organization that off'd the special op guys.

From Waynes FB:

Judy Fältskog
Judy Fältskog
Hi Wayne! My husband asked that you hold 5 on that for the moment. His NSA friends, Interpol and NetIntelligence have located most of those ATS psycho crazies (mostly British) and we are about to serve summons on all of them. Thank God I never saw for myself what they wrote about me. My husband said that the lawyers are absolutely confident of ... See Moretotal success.
Anyhow, as soon as that is done we would like to invite you to the opening ceremony of my latest aquisition, an Earth Station that we have bought and modified into a Radio Telescope. I own 4 Radio Telescopes now. Its got a 25 meter dish and loads of special electronics for continueing my research here in Chile. We will fly you and your wife (and kids) out to us. I would love to finally meet you! I think you will love it here in Chile a lot. Lots of interesting and friendly folks here. Not to mention all the UFO sightings. We guarantee your safety and all expenses are taken care of.
7 hours ago
-Wayne Herschel-
-Wayne Herschel-
Wow... I experienced some of the crazy demands when they bombarded me when i decided to face the skeptics on that ATS site and i counter demanded they reason probability it was what it was and if its real, then obviously any more news will be saved for an official announcement later or it will be covered up if we are not meant to know. Take it or ... See Moreleave it ... thats all they were getting.

If i didnt have so much on my plate with the film script on a documentary series i would be really keen. Perhaps you should be involved with the documentary footage. Write to me on that or call me. Any chance you will visit this newly developed Cape Radio telescope here?
6 hours ago
Judy Fältskog
Judy Fältskog
I will give you a call soon! Yes that will be great If we can work on the documentary together! Wow! I would love to see the RAO you have in Cape Town. Cause I am a Swedish Citizen I will probably need a Visa for South Africa, have to get that soon then!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gig is up. Its legal to be a hoaxer and the world's intelligence organizations are after people who google.

Judy you haven't seen the RAO in SA. funny, thought you talked to aliens there.
And does your husband approve of you looking for a "hunk" on your other site?

And per Wayne's earlier comments in this thread, Why would you need to book time with NASA or SETI to use your own telescopes?

Hmmm, I'm getting confused keeping up with all of the roles these bad actors are playing.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

Oh Gawd! how will I sleep at night knowing I'm going to be sued at any moment and being watched by Interpol?! I think it might be difficult for me to get to Chile for the trial though.

I wonder if Dr Judy's (or should I say aenstrea's) husband knows she hangs around here kissagency.com... Maybe their isn't a specific dating site for people who own vast numbers of radio telescopes.

Isn't it just a bind that Wayne is too busy to accept Judy's offer of a trip to Chile to see her telescope collection? I really would like to see the photo's. (Sorry Wayne, no photoshopping like you do with the pyramids).

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

... she OWES us out of the proceeds! looks like a civil suit to me!

I'll get the NSA right on that... and hope they can work quick, since I'm a little short for my next pack of smokes.
After the lawyers get their fees, there may just be enough for a pack of smokes for us all to split.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That post was priceless! I'm STILL wiping tears out of my eyes!

We now have confirmation from Judy herself that she is the proud OWNER of no less than FOUR radio telescopes of her very own! The question about having to book observation time with NASA IS a bit troubling, though... maybe her own 'scopes are in need of repair or something, and she's having to wait on the Maytag guy?

And we have 3 intelligence agencies on our six now? Good lord, I'm beginning to feel like Judy, having to evade all these double-nought spies while I go "on the run", as they used to say during the "Troubles" in Northern Ireland.

'Scuse me, the coffee is done now, so I'm gonna go on a smoke break, and ask the NSA guys out there if the want a cup while they wait on the other two intel agencies to catch up with them...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Step out your back door BIAD, and fire up the emergency spotlight and get that monkey head shining up in the night sky. We need RICH to get back in here.

I sent a batSignal... er, MonkeySignal out to him from right here in sunny Argentina as well. If we shine a light to the sky from each of our respective countries, Rich should come loping along pretty soon, in that endearing, knuckle-dragging monkeyshine way of his.

Unless the NSA has captured him...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Maybe one of his many skills will allow him to photocrop his pic to the Chile telescopes or rebuild Machu Picchu from a star map.
He seems to be unsure of his profession as he is to an original idea.
The hidden record thing was a take from Robert Bauval's book Keeper of Genesis, which the author admits. He just expanded on the concept.
I have come across many other of his sayings, blogs from around the world, and forums, where he lifts from others, their ideas. Maybe I'll post those one day. Which shows me that he is capable along with Judy to try and scam the masses that care.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Pyramid Star Maps
Date: 18 May 2003 12:00
Producer: Carol Albertyn Christie
Show: Carte Blanche

Wayne Herschel makes concrete rock structures in Durban, a job that allows him enough free time to study the origins of humankind. He has no academic training, but has spent over 15 years researching ancient civilisations and has developed a very controversial theory of our beginnings.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
From linkdin.com

Current

* owner at Webwork Graphics

Connections
8 connections
Industry
Internet
Websites

* My Website
* My Website
* My Website

Wayne Herschel’s Experience

owner

(Internet industry)

January 2005 — Present (5 years 6 months)

Web design, website building, web managing/hosting, Logo designs, youtube productions work rate $27/hr
From FB page 2010-when this thread started:

Landscapes , Capetown SA

I'm with you guys, Got the willie's now and keep peeking out the curtains for that big black car to show up.

And yes, we need Rich back

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
When I read that Dr(?) Judy owns 4 radio telescopes, a picture developed in my mind.

It was a transistor radio duct-taped to a 1.5 inch Newtonian telescope.

Maybe someone that is handy with the photoshop could concoct a picture of the Dr. surrounded by all four of hers.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I wonder if Dr Judy's radio telescopes are being arranged in a pattern reminiscent of the Pleiades as they're being erected?

If they are, Wayne can make up yet ANOTHER map to support this alleged "theory". Hey, it's no worse than trying to force maps he stumbles across into the mold he devised to sell his book, is it?

Oops... I've been naughty, haven't I? I wonder if "Oneism" has a hell to send me to? If it does, how much cash will buy me out of it?

Hoax piled on top of hoax piled on top of hoax, where old hoaxes are being used to support NEW hoaxes... kids, I think this particular rabbit hole may lead all the way to the Earth's core!

I predict... "Oneism" will take it's rightful place among the crop of new religions being invented currently, and Wayne will take his rightful place among the likes of Blossom Goodchild, Helena Blavatsky, L. Ron Hubbard, and all the rest, as the purveyor of the One True... something or other.

Edit to add:

It was a transistor radio duct-taped to a 1.5 inch Newtonian telescope.

Or maybe a pirate's looking glass... I mean, look what Galileo accomplished with that dinky thing HE invented!

I wonder how one of those curly Dr. Suess type telescopes would look with a boom-box on it?

Wait... DR. Seuss.. DR. Judy... anyone else see any similarities there?

Edit to add: I've saved the original files now for the inflammatory and slanderous remarks made on FB, as well as Judy's admission that we were instrumental in her newfound fortunes. Those will go nicely in the counterclaims dossier at the trial in the Hague World Court we all seem to be facing, eh? Damages + compensatory awards... we could get rich!

Not to mention all the other freely available documentation proving the hoax and everything else, the defense lawyers ought to have a field day with it.

Counsel here says they've not got a leg to stand on, as you can't claim "damages" incurred when perpetrating a hoax. WE, on the other hand, seem to have a case.

I'm gonna go light another smoke, and beg the NSA guys out there to take me into custody NOW, so we can get this show on the road!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Another random thought struck me (actually, it was suggested by the guys in the black SUV out there) - if Judy's old man has "friends" in the NSA, WHY is she on the run from the nefarious intelligence community?

Wouldn't that be like trying to get away from your own shadow when it was acting friendly towards you?

Somehow, I'm having difficulty taking all this seriously.

Even the guys in the black SUV were laughing about it on my last smoke break.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
From SETI at home and recently modified: (I have the original)

Judy Faltskog

Originally from Sweden. Now living in South Africa and running a private as well as government program similar to SETI with a parabollic aray of 10 meter dishes. Believe in extraterrestrial life in the cosmos.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From Waynes recent FB page:

Judy Faltskog

Anyhow, as soon as that is done we would like to invite you to the opening ceremony of my latest aquisition, an Earth Station that we have bought and modified into a Radio Telescope. I own 4 Radio Telescopes now. Its got a 25 meter dish and loads of special electronics for continueing my research here in Chile. We will fly you and your wife (and kids) out to us. I would love to finally meet you! I think you will love it here in Chile a lot. Lots of interesting and friendly folks here. Not to mention all the UFO sightings. We guarantee your safety and all expenses are taken care of.
7 hours ago

Judy, Judy, Judy, (Did that sound like Cary Grant?) How many telescopes do you own around the world?

4 - 25 meter scopes should be visible on Google Earth. Hmmm, nope. must be under camo nets. That could be the cause of the false signal.

That teleporter must be overheating zapping you to South Africa, Chile, Sweden, and Trier, Germany.

Why do you need a SA passport if you are already residing there? Hey, here's an idea, go downtown and apply for one.

But, we know in fact you are in Germany and the only Chili connection requires refried beans. Sweden comes up in your stories a lot and we know your friend and admin. person is from there. And everyone is familiar with SA, James.

Maybe you should go into the shovel business. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This has got to be one of the worst perpetrated hoaxes I've even seen on ATS. It makes me LOL every time I read something that contradicts what those two goobers want us to believe. Like about Judy owning 4 25meter dishes and then someone posts the quote of her saying she owns 10meter dishes.... You'd think a radio astronomer would know what size dishes she'd have right?

I'm starting to think perhaps Dr. Judy is in fact crazy or hallucinating. GOSH! I'm so jealous of her, seriously. Do you guys think I can make some P.O.S Hoax on ATS and become just as famous? I was hoping to meet the NSA as well so I can just kill two birds with one stone.... YUS!

ZOMG! Spoke to soon...There's two men in black suits outside my door..... *opens door and see's a small pen-like device in the man's hands, a red flashing going off* *ElijahWan blinks a few times and looks at the two men* "What was I doing again"

Don't call RICH! They will wipe his memory toooooooooo!!!!

[edit on 7/9/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

ElijahWan! Those guys with the ray-gun memory wiper pens are MIB, not NSA!

RUN!

Come over to my house, you can meet the real NSA guys over here - well, Ed has gone on a beer run now for the party, but he ought to be back soon.

Here's a map so you can get here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a03fd07f933c.jpg[/atsimg]

You can't miss the place. Look for the radio telescope. That's MY radio telescope in the back yard that I labeled there. It's only 3 meters, not 25. Judy's are much bigger than that - about 8 TIMES bigger, diameter-wise. They ought to show up in Google Earth a lot better, as has already been mentioned.

I think I have "dish envy" of Judy's larger... dish...

Edit to add: I reckon I shouldn't be TOO envious - that dish is the next generation, Earth Station II, a notch up from Judy's. It has an improved RF... I mean UV... modulator for more gain and improved pickup from a smaller dish. The digital downblock converter leaves something to be desired, though. I still get a lot of snow in the signals from Antares, so my favorite shows are kind of messed up. I think I'm getting interference from a cross-signal from Uranus, Judy. Got any Ideas that might help?

I mean, YOU'RE the professional, here!

Edit some more: My girlfriend, always one to try to make me feel better, said "It's not the size of the dish, honey, it's the width of the baseline. You've got a rockin' little interferometer there!"

Can someone translate that into english for me?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh my ... just logged on.

I need some time to absorb all this.

To quote the great nenothtu ... I think I'm having an attack of the vapours!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hi Wayne! My husband asked that you hold 5 on that for the moment. His NSA friends, Interpol and NetIntelligence have located most of those ATS psycho crazies (mostly British) and we are about to serve summons on all of them. Thank God I never saw for myself what they wrote about me. My husband said that the lawyers are absolutely confident of total success.

(big slow grin) Ah, Judy, you little monkey. Bring it, dear.

I'm quite sure you and your 'husband' don't know a single person in the NSA.

Or Interpol. I'm also sure you don't really know anything about either organization beyond what you've seen on TV or the movies.

I'll wait for that summons. I'd say I've got as much chance of seeing anything out of you as receiving light on a radio telescope.

edit: In fact, I'm afraid the jig is up, Judy - BEHOLD YOUR DOOM! Muh ha ha ha ha ha!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Bedlam]

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join