It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is a shame, yer/you know...?
There are people like Doc Judy and 'The Waynster' that
have bamboozled the public with Roswell, Rendlesham
and Area 51, for years and enjoyed the reapings of a
'Ufo Expo' with the relish of kids in a candy shop.

And now, a new generation of schemers step up to the
plate and we poo-poo them befoe they have a chance
to really ream the gullible public.

What were we thinking?
We're here to see fuzzy photos and discuss the merits of
being human with aliens who are kind and considerate
enough to come on to ATS and relate their tales of The
Galactic Fed and the the like... we want it... we need it.

So when Wayne and Judy amble along and throw us the
'Aliens are talking and we're gonna use a lot of intials'
fish, instead of clapping and balancing the subject on our
noses, we investigate and find that they may well not be
who they're saying they are.
Shame on you. ATSers.

We should fall for this again... and again.... and again,
because if we don't.... well, we'll start looking elsewhere
and we know what the site owners may say about that.

Suck in the guts, guys... we're the HoaxBusters.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ya, this whole thing about the NSA being after ATS'ers is so DUMB. I mean come on now Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel. It was only a few weeks ago the NSA was after Judy Faltskog for supposedly revealing this E.T. signal.
Judy Faltskog's husband must be a bad dude and he has some real pull, being able to set those Gov't agents straight and reversing their fervor from her to capturing us.
I suppose it could've been the CIA after Judy Faltskog, instead of the ever popular NSA. I'm amazed the FDA, the AFL-CIO, NAMBLA, and the Dairy Board aren't involved yet.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

OH NO! Oh God NO! NOT THE DAIRY BOARD!

I'm going to the fridge right NOW, to check the dates on all my milk products to make sure I'm in compliance before they get here!

Don't fear the NSA, we have our very own NSA agent right here with us, extending the shield of protection over us. I hope they don't get the Mossad after us too, though. I can't speak hebrew to know if they're asking for another beer, or telling me to turn around and put my hands behind my back.

That could get ugly.

Now, since this IS a conspiracy board, I have a theory.

FACT: Judy was on the run from the intel agencies just last week. (posted on Wayne's page, and suitably saved for posterity)

FACT: there has been a sudden reversal, and they're hot on OUR trails now instead. (posted on Wayne's page, and suitably saved for posterity)

Theory: Judy has sold out to TPTB to save her own skin, and is even now rolling over on us innocent bystanders to take the heat off of herself.

Extrapolation from that theory: Judy is now one of "THEM". Wayne should be covering his six about now, before HE has to go on the lam, too.

Unless HE is already one of "THEM" too...

I'm going back to digging my back yard bunker now, so I can get on with lining the roof of it with tin foil after the digging is finished.

Time is of the essence.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

It all makes me reflect on how smart I was buying all of those Art Bell
C-rations and Art Bell thermal blankets before the Y2K attack.
A man never knows when he must go into stealth mode and hide from the evil forces.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I wish I'D have had the foresight you did. I didn't stock up, and have to scramble now in order to get the bunker stocked.

On a completely unrelated note, cats have been mysteriously thinning out in my neighborhood the past couple of days...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by Marrr

OH NO! Oh God NO! NOT THE DAIRY BOARD!

I'm going to the fridge right NOW, to check the dates on all my milk products to make sure I'm in compliance before they get here!

The dairy board is nothing to mess about with - why do you think all those mutilations are of COWS? Didn't think of THAT one, eh?

Why are they always cutting out chunks of udder? Follow the mooney.

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

No, I really HADN'T thought of that! Thanks for the heads up. I'll start sticking to tomcats for the larder, in case they've developed "udder detectors" by backwards engineering the alien technology.

Did I say "larder"? What I meant was "to be sent to the ASPCA for suitable re-homing".

Of course, Dr. Judy wouldn't be involved in any such back engineering. She's supposed to be in the top secret NASA section that works on deciphering alien flashlights, I think.

Something to do with UV, anyhow.

I'm not real sure. It's all so secretive, y'know? They're only authorized to release such info through facebook, because of all the double-nought secret squirrel alphabet agents in residence there. You know, the guys with "X" security clearances, and "need to know" modifiers.

Yeah, THAT post has been saved for posterity, too. They won't find it in my bunker, though. It's all been encrypted and sent to several vaults around the world for safekeeping and redundancy, like the Seed Vault on Svalbard.

I daresay that what has already BEEN posted on the 'net will NEVER go away, even with their most valiant and meticulous scrubbing efforts!

[edit on 2010/7/10 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
In re-reading "Dr." Judy's Very Long Diatribe I was struck by another of my random thoughts.

IF, as she asserts in this document, the aliens are already present on Earth, and mucking about in our affairs, for which activity she has been forced to issue an Official Declaration of Human Sovereignty, WHY is she wasting time deciphering alien UV signals from afar?

Can't she just walk up to one of the ones already present here, and ask it what the deal is? Can't she then just go ahead and issue her Declaration to it directly, face to face?

Seriously, folks need to keep their hoaxes straight, and compartmentalize them so that they don't run over one another.

It's ok to put all the money from book sales in separate hoaxes into the same bank account, though.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

In re-reading "Dr." Judy's Very Long Diatribe I was struck by another of my random thoughts.

Actually nenothtu, the first thing I thought that there was no way she wrote that herself. It doesn't fit with the warlockandjudge and AnneH grammar. Yer know?
It can be found here and here and a multitude of other blogs across the lightworker network.
So unfortunately we can't attribute that piece of drivel writing to Judy (even though it would be satisfying to add plagiarism to her list of sins).

IF, as she asserts in this document, the aliens are already present on Earth, and mucking about in our affairs, for which activity she has been forced to issue an Official Declaration of Human Sovereignty, WHY is she wasting time deciphering alien UV signals from afar?

Right on. Especially since in her own words here in the cached version of her webpage To the memory of my Dear Friend Arthur Shuttlewood (1920 - 1996) who shared Physical Contact with the Aenstrians over many years with me.

If she has had so much contact with the aliens (who I think one of them is actually her father if I remember correctly) then why does she need to speak to them through signals?
Did they leave their cell phone behind? Is she trying to return it?

[edit on 10/7/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Oh my - I feel another attack of the vapours coming on ...

I found something ...

Since we're mostly all British on this thread - does anyone remember the British BBC TV Sci Fi series A for Andromeda

I must admit I haven't seen it but it has all our buzz words:
- Written by a cosmologist
- Concerns a group of scientists who detect a radio signal from a distant galaxy
- A clone Andromeda
- Ministry of Defence agent Judy
- The androgynous character that is then cast as a young woman

(I realise that the above points are taken a bit out of context when reading the whole article, however I just couldn't help it. How sublime.)

And in a true "loud, jarring chord a-la-bedlam-style" finish - copies of the serial were junked after broadcast and the bulk of the serial remains missing to this day.

Oh my ...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

Actually nenothtu, the first thing I thought that there was no way she wrote that herself. It doesn't fit with the warlockandjudge and AnneH grammar. Yer know?

Well, actually that had occurred to me (glossing over the superficial construction and wording resemblance to the American Declaration of Independence), so I went to recheck the original page for attribution to someone else. [Side note: Check your IP logs, Judy. I'm the one from Argentina]. Sure enough, there was NO attribution to any other as the original author, so I am forced to conclude that either an unexpected eloquence, OR a lack of reluctance to plagiarize, are also attributes of our fair Judy.

Yeah, it's been cached as it stands right now, without attribution.

It can be found here and here and a multitude of other blogs across the lightworker network.
So unfortunately we can't attribute that piece of drivel writing to Judy (even though it would be satisfying to add plagiarism to her list of sins).

Do tell? Throws a bit of weight to the plagiarism end of the scale, doesn't it?

Now I must ask myself, why would "Dr." Judy believe so strongly that aliens are ALREADY here, in the face of having had to decipher signals from afar, that would cause her to dabble in a plagiaristic pursuit?

The answer, of course, has been provided by your own detective work, and lies in her other-worldly origins and parentage (did I say "lies"? Right out loud? My bad.)

So then we must revisit the OTHER hoax, and ask ourselves WHY she would claim that she had received these signals from afar, instead of just calling pappy to talk, as you have asked here.

I think (and this is in keeping with the conspiracy theory nature of this mission) that the answer should be obvious. Not only has "Dr." Judy sold out to the NSA to save her own skin, but obviously, she MUST also be working on the behalf of these nefarious aliens, and trying desperately to support their black ops missions here by misdirection, attempting to make us all think that they are still "out there" instead of here, and that we have had so little intercourse with them that we must needs "decipher" their transmissions, rather than just running them through the translators of the aliens present HERE, by her own assertions (well, her "own", and those she "borrowed" and tried to pass as her own, that is).

I hope some day to be able to roll all of this into a Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory. I'm working on channeling Einsteins ghost, to see if I can get any pointers on the "Grand Unified" business.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Don't forget, in that production, Andromeda ALSO had an "alien father" of sorts, since she was produced by a computer whose design was sent here by aliens.

Just one MORE point of congruency there.

Further, it was surmised by one of the humans involved in her creation that her purpose was to subjugate humanity...

Oh my...

Also of note is that the "evil corporation" in that production was (cue ominous music)... Intel.

[edit on 2010/7/10 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties HermitTo the memory of my Dear Friend Arthur Shuttlewood (1920 - 1996) who shared Physical Contact with the Aenstrians over many years with me.

Oh, are "the Aenstrians" what they're calling them in Europe these days?

We always said "hooters" or "boobies". We were pretty backwoods though, so that probably explains it.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
Oh my - I feel another attack of the vapours coming on ...

I found something ...

Since we're mostly all British on this thread - does anyone remember the British BBC TV Sci Fi series A for Andromeda

Oh, my, I hadn't considered that one.

Let's see - didn't they send down instructions for building a computer, which then made a young lady in a sort of cloning facility, which it then programmed?

It's been years...didn't she end up drowning herself somehow?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Marrr

On a completely unrelated note, cats have been mysteriously thinning out in my neighborhood the past couple of days...

I wouldn't put too much worry into that. Cats are known familiars with the netherworld and dark forces. Wouldn't suspect that cats would have any involvement with lightworkers.
If agents of the Lightworker Liberation Front were surveilling you, I would expect you would have a larger than usual number of cat sightings. Unless of course, hostilities have already broken out between them.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
Cats are known familiars with the netherworld and dark forces. Wouldn't suspect that cats would have any involvement with lightworkers.
If agents of the Lightworker Liberation Front were surveilling you, I would expect you would have a larger than usual number of cat sightings. Unless of course, hostilities have already broken out between them.

Now that you mention it, that IS a pretty well known fact.

I wonder if Judy has any cats about?

Seeing as how she and her husband are suddenly VERY chummy with the NSA, to the extent that they as individuals can send NSA agents after OTHER individuals, in what amounts to a personal vendetta (or ARE there actually National Security implications?), coupled with the fact that she is actually blood-related to aliens, and obviously assisting them in the pursuit of their agenda, one can make the case that she HAS gone over to the Dark Side - and so really should have several dozen cats of her own.

Judy has apparently joined the Sith.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Well that's just it isn't it. DarkWorkers masquerading as LightWorkers duping ignorant fools into taking up their cause and doing their bidding.
Blindly being manipulated into evil while in search of good.
Cats could well indeed be the litmus test needed to indentify such individuals.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey, just got in from an all day Bar-b-Que and saw the comments. I have something about a Gaby that sounds like a cat or pet from one of her sites, just need to find it when I can see again. Checked Wayne's site and Miss Judy is still AWOL (sent up a flare).

They both must read ATS and I think Wayne got a little worried about his astronomer friend's Mensa rating. With all of that education you would think Judy would do more than stick her tongue out at us and say Liar, Liar.

I spoke of this drama a little at the cookout and it either got laughs or your making that crap up. Really, I can't believe most of it myself if I hadn't seen it , lived it and participated in it. So Miss Judy, you make unbelievable and eye rolling table conservation and Wayne is now a laughing stock to those that I mentioned his story to and his name now is considered a brand of toilet paper.

Your hoax worked Wayne and Judy. No one here wants your story and word of mouth spreads like a wildfire.

Oh, and did I miss the worldwide alien contact today from that other thread? If I did, please tell them it wasn't intentional. Is there a utube on what I missed?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Miss Judy is on the lam again? I wonder which intel agency she'll have to make friends with to get out of it this time?

The other thing - the worldwide alien non-electrical announcement - I missed it, too. Maybe I slept through it. Bummer. Better luck next time, I reckon. At least I didn't get a sunburn from the UV, which surely must have been intense...

I almost forgot! When I woke up this morning, the AC wasn't working, and the TV wouldn't turn on, either! They weren't getting any power to them, just like the man said! Maybe I DID sleep through it!

I threw a breaker at the power box, and it fixed the situation. I guess the aliens had to leave Earth at that point... did I stop an alien invasion?

[edit on 2010/7/11 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I wonder....is !!Dr(?)!! Judy stupid?

nenothtu brings the point up again, why worry about deciphering alien messages sent from afar when they are, according to her(and her alter ego, James) living among us here on Earth?

I won't bother with the doctor thing again, but even so, I don't believe that she is that stupid.

Let me un-qualify my my next statement with this preface, I am not a doctor, nor a medical professional of any kind!

I think it is possible we may be dealing with a case of schizophrenia here.

Just my unlearned and humble opinion.

I am on my lovely wifes laptop (mouseless, and none to be had) and I dislike the touchpad immensely, so good day to all!

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join