It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I believe I have a new one to contribute regarding the evolution of Judy's story.

I had the Sci/Fi channel on in the background and happened to look up as a 1996 movie called The Arrival starts to play.

The story-line so far...

Charlie Sheen is a rogue NASA astronomer who decides to start looking in a different radio frequency band and discovers an extraterrestrial signal. Pushes the issue, gets fired, blacklisted, conspiracies abound.

Zane, an astronomer discovers intelligent alien life. But the aliens are keeping a deadly secret, and will do anything to stop Zane from learning it.

IMDB/ The Arrival

Sound familiar?

(my apologies if this connection has already been established, it has been some time since I have read the entire thread and a quick Google search didn't turn up anything?)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
LOL. Judy's probably watching Contact right now trying to figure out how to implement his next scheme.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyteagle

Hello! Glad you made it back!

Over time, as these folk attempt to twist out of the web they wove for themselves, it just gets more twisted and more twisted. There is the potential of your own Adam Poulson/Freja Faltyskog connection, and given that Freja claims to be Judy's sister, it's a rather strong connection, and recently another ATS member has contacted me and thrown yet another set of hats into the ring for consideration.

It seems that this other ATS member believes there may be a connection between Wayne and Judy and yet another fairly active internet hoaxer who goes under various aliases. with the relationship being that Wayne and Judy are subordinates of this other hoaxing mastermind. The Uber Hoaxer in question is Eliahi Priest under one pseudomnym, others being Adam Goldsmith Aka ‘Aleilius’ an Alchemist, Nicholas David Collette an Alchemist, the anonymous author of The Book of Aquarius, Edward ‘Maggador’ Alexander (IX-666), and Alexander Romanov. He also has a plethora of usernames at various forum sites. apparently because he is sublimely unable to avoid the Ban Hammer on account of his tactics.

His modus operandi is fascinating, and there ARE some interesting parallels and connections to Wayne and Judy. He will apparently create shill accounts to support himself, as Wayne does, and tends to sound an awful lot like Wayne in his posts. When all else fails, he resorts to harassment and threats (sound familiar?), is not above faking is own death to get out of jams by posting falsified and altered obituaries (sound familiar?), manipulates photos, and has been known to promote a cult along the lines of "Wayneism" called, apparently by one young lady the "White Dugpas Cult". Oddly. perhaps. his websites have a tendency to disappear when folks are on to him (sound familiar?) and he is promoting Wayne's book on one of his (current? What day is it again?) websites.

There are also other parallels involving alchemy, vampirism, "star maps", AshtarCommandCrew "Light Warriors", etc, as well as a t least one PDF file available online, and probably more. I ran across the character some time ago under his "Maggador" pseudonym, but had not made all the connections brought to my attention by this other ATS member, who is apparently deeply into the researching of this individual and considers him a danger to the public.

Now, to my mind there are obvious connections and parallels, but they all beg the question of just what the relationship is - is this the Evil Genius Hoaxer mastermind, with Wayne and Judy subservient thereto, or is it just a case of them all having read the same book "Hoaxing in 10 Easy Steps" or something like that, and just following the same template with various back scratchings and glad-handings going on, a loose alliance of sorts with no hierarchy involved?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by tonyteagle

Hello! Glad you made it back!

Over time, as these folk attempt to twist out of the web they wove for themselves, it just gets more twisted and more twisted. There is the potential of your own Adam Poulson/Freja Faltyskog connection, and given that Freja claims to be Judy's sister, it's a rather strong connection, and recently another ATS member has contacted me and thrown yet another set of hats into the ring for consideration.

It seems that this other ATS member believes there may be a connection between Wayne and Judy and yet another fairly active internet hoaxer who goes under various aliases. with the relationship being that Wayne and Judy are subordinates of this other hoaxing mastermind. The Uber Hoaxer in question is Eliahi Priest under one pseudomnym, others being Adam Goldsmith Aka ‘Aleilius’ an Alchemist, Nicholas David Collette an Alchemist, the anonymous author of The Book of Aquarius, Edward ‘Maggador’ Alexander (IX-666), and Alexander Romanov. He also has a plethora of usernames at various forum sites. apparently because he is sublimely unable to avoid the Ban Hammer on account of his tactics.

His modus operandi is fascinating, and there ARE some interesting parallels and connections to Wayne and Judy. He will apparently create shill accounts to support himself, as Wayne does, and tends to sound an awful lot like Wayne in his posts. When all else fails, he resorts to harassment and threats (sound familiar?), is not above faking is own death to get out of jams by posting falsified and altered obituaries (sound familiar?), manipulates photos, and has been known to promote a cult along the lines of "Wayneism" called, apparently by one young lady the "White Dugpas Cult". Oddly. perhaps. his websites have a tendency to disappear when folks are on to him (sound familiar?) and he is promoting Wayne's book on one of his (current? What day is it again?) websites.

There are also other parallels involving alchemy, vampirism, "star maps", AshtarCommandCrew "Light Warriors", etc, as well as a t least one PDF file available online, and probably more. I ran across the character some time ago under his "Maggador" pseudonym, but had not made all the connections brought to my attention by this other ATS member, who is apparently deeply into the researching of this individual and considers him a danger to the public.

Now, to my mind there are obvious connections and parallels, but they all beg the question of just what the relationship is - is this the Evil Genius Hoaxer mastermind, with Wayne and Judy subservient thereto, or is it just a case of them all having read the same book "Hoaxing in 10 Easy Steps" or something like that, and just following the same template with various back scratchings and glad-handings going on, a loose alliance of sorts with no hierarchy involved?

Forget the hierarchy...what are the chances it's just Wayne?

I mean, let's be honest, he's the only one we know who promotes his books
....but seriously.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

From Waynes Face Book

MY DISCOVERIES ARE ALL FREE ON LINE...

DVD DOUBLE DISC SET FOR THOSE WHO WANT IT.

I have all my work part one and part two on line here, (Links...)

BUT to see it all on your big screen at home and be shown how it fits together...

I will ship it anywhere in the world...see list...

Book option

DVD option: This double disc DVD set i will personally be shipping anywhere as follows...

Please send me a direct message here on face book or e.mail (e.mail address inserted)

and after i reply please transfer by payment option below. I will recap and then follow

through order as soon as payments are visable (followed by a list of countries and prices)

Now I may be wrong but i don't think its the policy or T&C of face book to allow fb to be

used as a commercial platform for making money or any type of private commercial

business??? Any one know if he is breaking any rules?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

>Forget the hierarchy...what are the chances it's just Wayne?

>I mean, let's be honest, he's the only one we know who promotes his books
....but seriously.

Why should we forget the Hierarchy??

How do you know that Wayne’s the only one who promotes his books?

It seems to me Nenothtu has just presented some new interesting considerations from another ATS member.

Shills also promote books. So the question is - is it a shill or Wayne promoting his book on forums? (links Below).

DEFINITION OF A SHILL- The shill attempts to spread buzz by personally endorsing the product in public forums with the pretense of sincerity, when in fact he is being paid for his services.

www.davidicke.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ufomagazine.forumotion.com...

www.davidicke.com...

edit on 1-12-2012 by chiram because: Additional

edit on 1-12-2012 by chiram because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chiram

I'm not yet sure if it's Wayne himself, a hierarchical "overlord", or as seems most likely to me at this point, a loosely organized (or loosely DISorganized) circle of co-conspirators.

Interesting potential connections to the famed "paedophile" YouTube videos.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chiram

Hmmm...or could it be that Wayne IS a Shill??

Run up to christmas and i see that Wayne is back to using his old marketing techniques

of 'buy my book NOW only limited stock left...

WAYNE HERSCHEL LAST FEW COPIES...BEFORE THE BOOK PROJECT ENDS

The book project is nearly over...UK stocks is the last overseas stock that is available and

there are less than 100 books and then thats that...

The remainder of stock is tied up in storage archives, some legaly blocked (due to the Elite

lies and interference...an attempted copyright take over and then the person dies...he was

the book distributer in the USA, saga with amazon.com) and the balance of stock is in

S.Africa waiting for a miracle...one day...

'YAWN' 'YAWN'
Change the record Wayne you've been saying that since 2003!!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Wayne a Shill, I don’t really know, he could just be spamming.

Had a look on waynes website re DVD’s for sale, couldn’t find any, but did come across a link to youtube of the underground movement “Anonymous” I’m quite surprised anyone would want to support that group….

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chiram

Wayne Herschel spamming ? Always

Wayne Herschel a shill ? I believe so, but make your own conclusions by really digging into his tactics on other forums and threads and take note of the replies.

Wayne Herschel has extraordinary insight and new information to share? No. His poorly written book is pseudo-science at best and not even one of the better claims out there, which he took from others in the field. His predictions have never came true just like his book, its all a fantasy being passed off as fact.

EX: UFO fleet visitation in 2008 with Blossom - Never happened - and a hoax
Alien signal with Judy Faltskog - Never happened - and a hoax
Washington Monument collapse during Sandy - Never happened - Just wrong

Maybe its because Wayne Herschel drops his websites on every forum where he actually names himself as the author and then one of his shill's always post almost immediately after him praising Wayne and his work. Reeks of multiple screen names changed to get people interested in his folly and failed scams that he has actually been busted on so many times. His only revelation about these so-called star maps is that there are some gullible enough to buy his trash.

ex:

www.dailygrail.com...

www.davidicke.com...

projectavalon.net...

www.nowpublic.com...

And Wayne Herschel whining about the movie Prometheus being stolen from his idea. (notice they are identical)

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/07/wayne-herschel-ancient-star-maps-freemasonry-secrets-2349121.html

www.prometheus-movie.com...

mikephilbin.blogspot.com...

Wayne Herschel loves him some Wayne Herschel and look, the same shill.

www.davidicke.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Wayne Herschel offers you a job to sell his fallacy.

thespacelady.blogspot.com...

Please buy his book shills.

www.davidicke.com...

Its all profit driven drivel to get the gullible to buy his trash. He has never proven anything with his claims except that he is dirty enough to create imagined sensationalism and multiple hoaxes to make a dollar.

edit on 3-12-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiram

Wayne a Shill, I don’t really know, he could just be spamming.

Had a look on waynes website re DVD’s for sale, couldn’t find any, but did come across a link to youtube of the underground movement “Anonymous” I’m quite surprised anyone would want to support that group….

By your defination Wayne's definately a 'shill'

Dont know where you've been looking but the following is taken straight from his fb

DVD's $35 to USA

DVD's $32 to Australia (wonder if Blossom will get a complimentary copy
)

DVD's $45 to New Zealand

DVD's £22 to UK

DVD's E24 to Euro countries

DVD's R240 to S.Africa

He prefers payment in the Paypal format.....

Hmmm...I wonder if Face Book is OK with people EXPLOITING THE SITE FOR PROFIT??

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Oh, and another serious contributor to this thread has reminded me that Wayne as a shill was classic on the CNN home page of CNN-IReport. Wayne appears as himself and gets flustered with the comments and then comes back as Wayne's nephew to take up the fight. Only problem is that nephew typed exactly like Wayne Herschel with the same misguided logic and the exact same spelling errors.

At the bottom of the link below you'll see the comments and it gets good around page 10.
This is the typical tactic that Wayne Herschel uses on all of the other forums and threads to give a false sense that someone really loves Wayne Herschel as much as Wayne loves Wayne Herschel.

ireport.cnn.com...

And lets not forget that exact copy and paste message from an alleged Wayne Herschel supporter that was in life poor but was going to donate money to Wayne regardless because she sooooo believed in Wayne Herschel's astounding truths and begged us all to follow her lead.

That cut and paste was on several forums at the same time and mentioned in this very long thread somewhere with links.

As far as the “Anonymous” links and insinuations that Wayne and Judy both use, I believe they are trying to scare themselves that they have a backing that will harm anyone trying to discredit these two hoaxers. Judy uses the "We are legion" crap like its a flag she is flying in battle to scare the enemy but she sounds more like a pouty child.

All I got to say is, Boo.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Yes i rember the name it was 'Steelesco'

And do you remember the 'supposedly' elderly Wayne Herschel ( somewhere in the region

of 60/70 years old) that opened a complete web site "I'm Not Wayne Herschel" i'm not a

'HOAXER' and i can't go down to the pub anymore without all my friends taunting me about

Judy etc. etc.
Well that sunk without trace....

He does stretch credability TOO far

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yeah Eletheia , Here is a copy of that beg for donations for Jesus Wayne. (sniff) the poor soul is broke but she is giving Wayne a bi-weekly donation to get the truth out.

steellsco

steellsco June 14, 2010 at 2:51 am

4. Camelot Icke Conscious Media Network Tsarion Wilcock divine cosmos was fruitless but I suppose when you have your own story to tell why bother with someone elses my friends searchers of enlightenment & truth its up to us please help donate what you can on any 1 of Waynes websites

Lak-ech
#
steellsco June 14, 2010 at 3:10 am

1. Friends of an enlightened & free humanity your help is desperately needed I am sure & hope you are all aware of the predicament Wayne now finds him self if not please you can read the full story under news on Waynes website its in regards to his recent book distributor blocking his title after over a year of falsely listing it as a rare book in short supply… the distributor has blocked trading and 3 tons of his stock is now locked up in storage Wayne now finds him self
#
steellsco June 14, 2010 at 3:22 am

2. between a rock and a hard place Wayne has to secure and transport these books to a new distributor when found with no return funds this is impossible so I am appealing to you to help with a donation small or large what ever you can give will no doubt be very much appreciated & humbly received friends I do not no Wayne an occasional email or 2 & and in no way do I have anything to do with the book or the websites although I did own the book I sent it to project Camelot in the hope they would
#
steellsco June 14, 2010 at 3:36 am

3. help I am still hoping the book & websites of Wayne answered so much for me my children & I have a vested interest in this truth Wayne has brought to light & I will do my up most to help in anyway I can so as from Thursday 15th April I will be donating £20 every 2 weeks its all I can give but its given gladly and for the highest & best good for all concerned Wayne I hope you dont mind the appeal & I hope I have not embarrassed you but my focus on help from others in a position to help like
#
steellsco June 14, 2010 at 4:33 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(WTH?) Is this not Wayne? Link is below.

Steellsco 2 years ago

As an author on the subject of Mars and references to it found in ancient civilizations, I have presented an interesting collection of some very compelling cases on a few very important 'unrecognised' findings on Mars.

These findings not only suggest that Earth-like biological life is being hidden, but something a lot more important apparently worth hiding by churches through the ages... Hidden Records of advanced life associated with Mars.

I have presented all this material on line due to its importance and the Vatican has a lot to answer for.

Firstly, the coincidence that the layout of the so-called Mars pyramid cluster, 'face' anomaly and five-sided mountain are a perfect replica of how the Tikal pyramids of the Maya in Guatemala are laid out. This in turn duplicates the stars positions of the Pleiades cluster within the sacred bull constellation and the position of a few nearby Sun-like stars that correlate with prominent structures in both the Mars and Tikal layout plan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
links:

www.dth.co...

www.africanmusicforum.com... -Solomon-Key.html

www.examiner.com...

Look at the comments only on this youtube video. Wayne a shill? its answered.

www.youtube.com...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and the most blatant Wayne Herschel is a shill site (in the comments)

moonflake.wordpress.com...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayne is not a rocket scientist and can't even disguise his own shill and admits he is the author. This peon is taking money from people that are......I can't imagine the education level and must apologize for questioning someone with a disorder that follows this fake Jesus.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

but did come across a link to youtube of the underground movement “Anonymous” I’m quite surprised anyone would want to support that group….
reply to post by chiram

BTW, I hope that wasn't a veiled threat of some sort. Otherwise, why mention it?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ahhh. The CNN iReport. My personal favourite battleground to revisit just because the irony and stupidity in all of Wayne's (well I guess we can call his typical actions Wayneisms) Wayneisms. Arguing in the same format as himself and others, with the shameless self-promotion and all. Best example of Wayneisms ever.

Also, I still stand by what I said. I will consider anyone seriously promoting Wayne's "material" online as Wayne himself (fits right into a typical Wayneism). Unless it can be sufficiently proved otherwise (of all people I'm sure nenothu would be able to prove me wrong)

Wayneism- the study of silly things Wayne consistently does expecting to get a different/more positive result even though it usually fall flat on its face. Can be used as a verb.

Also, just to add: In that list of failed Wayne hoaxes, you forgot when Judy went to Antarctica and he posted up the alien footage as THE REAL DEAL (again).

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

You are correct, sir. How could I have forgotten NASA Judy and her secret agent type infiltration of Antarctica to secure the Zeta Recticulia (sp) alien videos to share on youtube?

I also forgot about Wayne's prediction in 2007 or 2008 about a giant asteroid striking the Earth this month and knocking it back into the ice age. Yeah the month isn't over but given his scorecard of past failures, this one is laughable also. Once again that prediction is located somewhere in this very long thread with links.

But to be on the safe side, I will go to the church of Wayne,lite a candle and give a donation.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

kudos dcmb for pulling all that out...

This page of the thread alone should be enough for ANYONE to see through Wayne...

which makes me wonder (as i have said many, many times before) at the total gullibility

and vacousness of his 'followers'

"Theres none so blind as those who wll not see"...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Thanks, but we all put a lot of research into this guy and a lot of it is still on going. Below is the link I re-found on Wayne's ice age prediction and below that NASA Judy's emails about her travels to Antarctica and a very good debunk of her claims.

Since my book (The hidden Records) has had a lot of interference in getting into book stores, due to its forbidden content, I need to take the next step in spreading a critically important message it was supposed to be leading up to: I have good reason to believe there will be a meteor impact event in the northern hemisphere around the year 2012 IF humanity has not made some critical efforts to relieve the suffering in this world. This world has been protected from impact events for 10000 years... but no more. The Creation of the universe is linked to the great human suffering on this Earth and now the numbers are about to reach the limit. We will no longer be protected. It brings in a Dark Age period with no sunlight and freezing conditions for a few months... 30% population at threat. All coastal cities at greatest risk. The entire Earth's crust will feel it causing global quakes but probably less than a 6 in most places. I will have the research and source reasoning that goes with it next week on my ultimate quest site ... with an announcement of the paranormal source of all my research. The source will also be revealing of the 'Face of God' so to speak and it will upset some religious folks but the majority of the population, especially those soul searchers will want this info and it will enlighten masses. It generally presents all the missing purity and most important detail of The Tree of Life removed by elite society over the ages... Nostradamus has identified the spiritual change and all its detail so I guess it is pretty big! I risk a lot in doing this... but if I don’t release it... I have failed the source... and I couldn’t live with that. Nostradamus knew it... DaVinci knew it... Einstein knew it... Pope Leo XII knew it...Watch the launch in a week or so ( Of his new religion-insert link here) www.dailygrail.com...

And on this site after you scroll about half way down you will find the debunking of NASA Judy's video and a little further down the page is an actual account of emails between NASA Judy and a site owner. She is her cheery old cussing self when the apple dosen't fall the right way for her.

www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hi DCMB. Geez…. I’m not the bad guy here. I only mentioned “Anonymous” group because I read somewhere the FBI caught one of them….. He got around eight year sentence, I think. I liken them to the Klu Klux Clan. Thanks for all those links anyway, will check them out time permitting

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join