It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
We're back on Wayne's page!!!!

PLEA FOR HELP TO REMOVE GOOGLEBOMB
DEFAMATION WORDPRESS WEBSITE ATTACK

Please friends can you help me remove a google bomb attack ... list complaint here ... click impersonation .. mention defamation ... copy the attacker address... wayneherschel.wordpress.com...

Wooo hooo. I knew Wayne didn't have enough of the Army of Darkness. Here are his comments (before they disappear):

Wayne Herschel: if anyone googles my name the first word that pops up is "hoax' to add to my name... an illegal website with wordpress impersonating my name with abusive content then links to the ATS website where the attackers operate from where there are... over 800 pages of abusive words using the word hoax over 1000 times.

Please help me break this link by eliminating the wordpress site as it is set up against the conditions of use... click the link above and click impersonation and add a one line about abuse and defamation.

Thanks

Guy that isn't (explicitly Wayne): Hi Wayne, I've just gladly submitted a complaint for you. It pains me to see this sort of thing going on and ATS is a site I avoid like the plague these days. All the good people there got railroaded out and banned, and now it's overrun by ...debunkers and trolls. It's impossible to discuss alternative possibilities anymore and if it's too 'out there', it gets hidden away in the gray area forum (or the thread gets ruined by trolls requesting it gets moved there). I'm sorry the vultures there have done this to you, it's precisely why I seldom go there anymore.

Girl that isn't (Explicitly Wayne): Hi Wayne - done, lodged complaint against the other party - am disgusted, feel that you are being personally attacked by the dark forces because you have the guts to share new information, and I KNOW that you make sure that it is all VERY ACCURATE - one of the attendees of the Sunday's program mentioned to me that he could sense attacking forces around you - you are definitely onto something big that the dark forces would not like to be revealed - Strength, Love, Light and Life to you - Ad

Too funny. It should be known that the Army of Darkness shall never lose. We have unlimited resources (CIA funding kind of helps out) and a burning desire to expose the truth.

Once again, since I'm guessing Wayne will post that we've commented on his posts and I'm hoping some of these light warriors come and read this comment, I invite all Light Warriors to civilly TALK (note even debate) about the hoax and the extexts to which Wayne and Judy/James went to protect themselves and continue perpetuating the hoax.

Go Squirrels Go.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Poor Wayne.

The Mad Google Bombers just won't let him be.

From his Facebook Page:

Wayne Herschel
PLEA FOR HELP TO REMOVE GOOGLEBOMB
DEFAMATION WORDPRESS WEBSITE ATTACK

Please friends can you help me remove a google bomb attack ... list complaint here ... click impersonation .. mention defamation ... copy the attacker address... wayneherschel.wordpress.com...

Wayne Herschel
if anyone googles my name the first word that pops up is "hoax' to add to my name... an illegal website with wordpress impersonating my name with abusive content then links to the ATS website where the attackers operate from where there are... over 800 pages of abusive words using the word hoax over 1000 times.

Please help me break this link by eliminating the wordpress site as it is set up against the conditions of use... click the link above and click impersonation and add a one line about abuse and defamation.

Thanks

14 hours ago

I happen to have copies of BOTH of those Wordpress pages (yes Wayne, there are TWO) and I challenge anyone to show me the alleged "800 pages of abusive words using the word hoax over 1000 times". DO it, I dare ya. Yeah, when I found them a while back, I made copies in case Wordpress got blackmailed into censoring those, too. Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on ME.

And this sounds vaguely familiar (shades of deja vu!):

Wayne Herschel
oh yes.. copy an paste this as the impersonation address... wayneherschel.wordpress.com...
14 hours ago ·

They didn't want ATS to feel left out:

Kyle Seyb
Hi Wayne, I've just gladly submitted a complaint for you. It pains me to see this sort of thing going on and ATS is a site I avoid like the plague these days. All the good people there got railroaded out and banned, and now it's overrun by ...debunkers and trolls. It's impossible to discuss alternative possibilities anymore and if it's too 'out there', it gets hidden away in the gray area forum (or the thread gets ruined by trolls requesting it gets moved there). I'm sorry the vultures there have done this to you, it's precisely why I seldom go there anymore.See More
14 hours ago ·

and

Wayne Herschel
Yes... this elite member smears important forbidden knowledge like this for a living employed by ATS level infiltrators... hes quite eloquent as well so very well educated. I will keep making his job as hard as possible.
12 hours ago ·

Yeah. Instead of "keeping on" making our jobs harder, how 'bout STARTING to? Didn't quite work out the way he'd hoped last time he tried that. Bring it on, Wayne, I can write up Volume II if I need to... got plenty more material where that came from!

I really liked this one:

David Weller
Wayne just saw this blog. I'll do what I can on my end. that will be legit and fast. I'm at work, so give me a day and will follow up. On a side note I find this can be good. Bad publicity is great publicity. They can not refute your findings with ANY proof what-so-ever, except just say you are a hoax. If that's all they got, they already discredited themselves.
7 hours ago ·

Can't refute Wayne's "findings" with any proof, he says? I reckon he just hasn't read the book yet... maybe he's afraid to - it might alter his skewed worldview.

How about THIS one?:

Trace Smith omg.. UPDATE.. the WORD PRESS BLOG IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE..ahahah.. we WON!!! lmaoo this is awesome!

PSSST! I bet it IS still available.... somewhere...

And what about this?:

Wayne Herschel I think the site is removed...
... Can anyone confirm... Then will remove this thread.
about an hour ago

Gonna try to hide the evidence again, Wayne? That's SOP for you. PSSST... it might not be quite as swept under the rug as you think....

Now here's the kicker - Wayne has done gone and had someone else censored from Wordpress based solely upon the NAME HIS PARENTS GAVE HIM! If I was that Wayne Herschel, I'd make Wayne prove he has a prior copyright on that name, and sue the ass off of him if he didn't.

Thanks for the heads-up on this before Wayne got it deleted. You know who you are. A copy of the HTML of the involved pages, including Wayne's attempt to hide it, has found it's way into my secret stash.

Is he ringing the bell for round two? I dunno, but if he is, I'm ready whenever he is... Bring it on, and I'll throw volume II of the Hoax heard 'Round the World all over the internet, too. Try me.

Here is a link to the original blog at Wayne's Facebook page, until he deletes it....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

DUDE! You type faster than me!

If only I hadn't had to make that run to the store...

Good work!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

The Army of Darkness always acts as fast as possible.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I'm not yet sure if we need to put out the call to battle stations for the Army of Darkness to gird their loins and sally forth, but it bears watching. Glad to see there are still those manning the parapets!

I sent you a U2U with an interesting link in it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Here is the complete text of the blog that Wayne had censored. I think it should be posted here for posterity so that it doesn't disappear from the face of the internet, and just to show that I really DO have it backed up locally:

Wednesday, 3 November 2010
Wayne Herschel the hoax, the fraudster, the author - and the other guy.
Hello.

I am sad that my first blogging experience is in order to stop my friends from pestering me.

But there we have it - it is.

I have felt the need for a long time now to clear my name with regards to a certain South African man who shares my name and writes books about UFOs, aliens, pyramids and things of that nature.

I want it to be clear that I "Wayne Herschel" am not the same person as the author of "The Hidden Records" or have written any books ever. I am a simple retired man who only uses the internet for speaking to my family and sometimes getting cricket scores or news.

I tried to let it die down but I keep getting pestered at the bar with talk of a Judy Fältskog and of radio telescopes and of keeping in contact with galactic light federations or new world orders. It is getting out of hand now and I am very annoyed by it.

If this other Wayne is a hoax, cheat, liar or mentally unsound I cannot say. I just know that my friends from the bar need me to clear my name or I'll have to buy in a round of drinks for the place on Saturday night. So please everybody who thinks I am part of the Wayne Herschel hoax, or the Wayne Herschel swindle or have any part of it please stop bothering me.

As for you Wayne: Ophou om probleme vir my.

Petra and Dominick: Ek sal met jou praat gou.

Mr. Wayne Herschel

Now I ask you, how malicious is THAT? Censoring a guy who is just trying to clear his OWN NAME from the nefarious shenanigans of this hoaxer crew?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It looks like somebody has been very busy lately. Not being a Facebook user, I can say that I have not been able to visit Herschel Headquarters. This is all such nonsense and as Portugoal noted..all clearly sooooo Wayne. It was a near spurting fountain of Wayneisms.

Wayne Herschel PLEA FOR HELP TO REMOVE GOOGLEBOMB

Not it!

if anyone googles my name the first word that pops up is "hoax' to add to my name...

Now in all of the things he could instruct the few idiots that do listen to him....
"go to google and type my name then add the word HOAX". I mean......seriously

Bad publicity is great publicity

Way to go there Boy Wonder Tree of Life eater.....why don't you just go ahead and give everyone your M.O. while you are it......Superb, genius

Wayne Herschel I think the site is removed... ... Can anyone confirm... Then will remove this thread.

After having the near panic attack of a teenage drama queen, we now have the calmer, more subdued Wayne. Feeling his latest barrage of, actually, what in the Hell would you call all of that drivle^.

Oh, hey, guys...you got it backwards. Wayne admitted on the last page that THEY are the army of darkness. Please correct yourselves

edit on 31-3-2011 by Marrr because: clerical error

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

if anyone googles my name the first word that pops up is "hoax' to add to my name...

Now in all of the things he could instruct the few idiots that do listen to him....
"go to google and type my name then add the word HOAX". I mean......seriously

Bad publicity is great publicity

Way to go there Boy Wonder Tree of Life eater.....why don't you just go ahead and give everyone your M.O. while you are it......Superb, genius

Yeah, it's free advertising for the book, isn't it? Straight from the horses mouth! It don't get no better than that!

Oh, hey, guys...you got it backwards. Wayne admitted on the last page that THEY are the army of darkness. Please correct yourselves

Huh uh. WE had it first. They can't have it, it's trademarked now.

In honor of the Army of Darkness, and since we are obviously mercenarily motivated ("Paid disinfo agents" and all that rot), and thoroughly evil (lyrics: "Nooo Salvation....") here's some marching music for The Army of Darkness in the event of a callout:

Song: "The Mercenary Song"
Band: "Cherokee"
from the movie "The Evolution Evidence".

Nooo salvation
No shining lights afar
Just the Herald's laughter
and the battle clash of war

Nooo salvation
That's where I belong
I speak these words with honor
The Mercenary Song.

Edit to add: The only things I can find out about the song are:

1. It was written and is being sung by Heiko Grabmeier in the band "Cherokee"

2. It is apparently the only original song of a German cover band named "Cherokee"

3. I can't read German. Can't find a lyrics listing anywhere.
edit on 2011/3/31 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You know what? I find myself agreeing with Wayne's sentiment here. No matter that he's complained about the mechanisms of 1 online service (google), but has no problem misusing those of another (wordpress complaints) & is therefore a hypocrit, I do agree that the word "hoax" ought not to be the 1st thing that pops up next to his name on google.
"Hoax" is a singular noun. Yet, even a sparing perusal of this thread, let alone the detailed documentation of Wayne's activities by various ATSers, all skillfully compiled & augmented by Neno, shows that the man has consistently engaged in a whole series of disingenuousness, obfustication, avoidance & downright dishonesty. Its not simply "a" hoax, its a concerted campaign of verbiage that does nothing but make claims without ever once addressing any criticism of the original "work", despite a free forum to do so & invitations thereto.
No, there's no need for anything complex or academic sounding to describe this phenomenon, we have a perfectly good word that fits the bill: the word that should pop up next to "Wayne Herschel" on google 1st is "LIAR".

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

"Hoax" just doesn't even begin to do justice to the obfuscations involved in Wayne's efforts. I agree, it's just not fitting, and is wholly inadequate!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well, then. Who says that Google doesn't get it right? It's certainly been remarkably effective in Wayne's case.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Now I ask you, how malicious is THAT? Censoring a guy who is just trying to clear his OWN NAME from the nefarious shenanigans of this hoaxer crew?

And now this poor bloke is gonna have to front up at the pub and answer questions on why his own Wayne Herschel blog got deleted by Wayne Herschel. Not to mention having to explain what a "Mad Google Bomber" is.

yes... this elite member smears important forbidden knowledge like this for a living employed by ATS level infiltrators... hes quite eloquent as well so very well educated.

"ATS Level infiltrator" ? Is this a new job description? Sheesh, I need to talk to head office and clarify what my appointment is.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

yes... this elite member smears important forbidden knowledge like this for a living employed by ATS level infiltrators... hes quite eloquent as well so very well educated.

"ATS Level infiltrator" ? Is this a new job description? Sheesh, I need to talk to head office and clarify what my appointment is.

ARRGH! He's using our own shorthand against us! Written out long hand, that of course means an above "Top Secret" level infiltrator! What is above the Top Secret level? I think I read here at AT that it was "Cosmic" or something like that. He must have given us a promotion.

Now he needs to explain WHAT it is we're supposed to "infiltrate". What good is an infiltrator without a target objective to burrow in to?

edit on 2011/4/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Now he needs to explain WHAT it is we're supposed to "infiltrate". What good is an infiltrator without a target objective?

Indeed - from what I can gather, all the HIDDEN, SECRET knowledge that the 'elites' are trying to google bomb cover up is closeted in the hallowed halls of ...

facebook

So ... we need to surreptitiously tiptoe into facebook and target our objective of covering up this drivel:

Many speculate that this fraud hoax google bomb is due to the unfortunate circumstances that Wayne's ancient star map discovery duplicates a once secret document now made public by the Bradford University in the UK and the very same ancient secret perhaps still protected by the Vatican itself.

One main source is the wordpress fake Wayne Herschel hoax website ...

I really, really feel sorry for this other Wayne Herschel dude, if he is in fact real ...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Yes in my travels around the internet i often came onto the Wayne Hershel blog on

Word Press and wondered ...................................was this one of Waynes double

dealing exploits (like his self written reviews and and sock puppet blogging)

Now i'm thinking that it was put there on the back burner for when he wanted (needed) to

gain some promenince with his peers (NOTICE THE SPELLING WAYNE
:lol

or when things went quiet on the hoaxing front

I noticed the absence of Christoph Wacker and Vickie (aka Cosmic Pixie) among his recent

sycophants
Have they seen the light?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

HOW ABOUT

Wayne Herschel...LIAR..Deceiver..Fraud..Swindler..Con-artist..Cheat..Fraudster..Fibber

Story teller..Dissembler..Fabricator..Prevaricator..Perjurer..Falsifer..Mythomaniac..Pseudomaniac

Pathological liar..Congenital liar
.........IF THE CAP FITS

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

WAYNE HERSCHEL

'Yes this elite member smears important forbidden knowledge like this for a living employed

by ATS level infiltrators he's quite elequent as well so very well educated. i will keep making

his job as hard as possible.

I think he is refering to you Neno ! Backhanded compliment to you 'elequent' 'so very well

educated' (MUST HAVE READ THE BOOK)

'Employed by ATS' Neno are you holding out on us poor foot soldier's are you ACTUALLY

being PAID ??

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just to confirm, Wayne has indeed deleted the thread.
How Wayneish...

Another confirmation: Biggest joke of the day is... you probably guessed it- Wayne Herschel.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Portugoal because: I had a nice joke in there but after further review the Council of the Army of Darkness felt like the joke revealed too much into our secret diabolic plans to continue to expose Wayne Herschel...so the joke has been removed.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

I think he is refering to you Neno ! Backhanded compliment to you 'elequent' 'so very well

educated' (MUST HAVE READ THE BOOK)

"Loquacious" might have been a better choice of words for him than "eloquent" if he was attempting to describe me, but yup, I'll bet he's read the book. Probably why he's been so quiet up to now, trying to figure out a method for damage control. I hope he's given the book the place of prominence it deserves on his book shelf - right next to the unsold copies of "The Hidden Records"!

'Employed by ATS' Neno are you holding out on us poor foot soldier's are you ACTUALLY

being PAID ??

Uh, no, REALLY That's just an ugly rumor being spread by certain jealous individuals. There has been some construction activity by parties unknown to shore up the bulwarks at the Evil Genius Lair and Fortress combo, and I think they're getting ready to construct a bar and grill inside the wall for Army of Darkness R+R, but that's for ALL of us, really! It's a "donation", not actually "pay"....

edit on 2011/4/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Say it ain't SO! Wayne really DID delete the thread to hide the evidence? Who'd have thought that he'd sink that low? I mean, WE haven't had to delete anything, neither ours NOR his. Wayne, on the other hand, seems to have a pathological need to cover his tracks. I wonder what THAT is about?

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join