It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Eggnog = narsty! Its the texture. You know when you've got a really wet cold & no tissues? You sniff, right? Yeah well copious very dilute mucous & eggnog are about the same imo. Cant say I'm a fan of seasonal beverages. Just seems like taking perfectly good booze & turning it into something that most cant drink much of without getting ill there & then, &/or a bad hangover. There is 1 tho. A Ye Olde English recipe from Herefordshire, which I must be cryptic in conveying...

There's a sticky black substance thats made from pretty flowers. It famously comes from some of the world's more troubled locations, but, although the potency is less when the flowers are grown in the UK, the substance still does the trick. Dissolved in water, its unpleasantly bitter, but with honey & lemon its very nice. This makes it perfect for making mulled cider.
Dont use a hot poker, keep the cider just below the simmer in a pan with a lid. Dissolve the resin therein, add freshly crushed spices & a peck of speckled pepper (& try saying that when you've drunk it!). Allow to steep. Strain into mugs/glass bottomed pewter tankards (for full silly effect) & top off with a good dash of apple-brandy. It tastes great!
You'll not need much in the way of food for guests, just plenty of cushions: it will make messes of the lot of you. "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd would be a suitable choice of tune during the gathering.

A great thing about this beverage is that it makes people very relaxed & thoughtful. All kinds of uninhibitedly wild speculations may be discussed. Still, since everyone would be thoughtful, its very unlikely they'll claim to have used a diode as a receiver for UV attached to a radio telescope. Its just that, as utterly trashed as your guests & you might be, so that even if you were suffering from discomfort due to horrible genital surgery, you'd be so comfy that lying to achieve status wouldn't occur to you.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
@ Neno: I've just read your U2U... I'm replying to you this way because I can't send private messages yet. I just jump in once in a while, so...
Okay, as in reply to your question, you got my permission...
Have a great New Years Eve,
Regards, Evinah

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Waynes face book 11 hours ago.................A face book friend asks.....................................

Hey Wayne have you thought about making a "Oneism" page on Wikipedia?

Wayne replies:-

Wikipedia have even deleted me as an Author............discredited my Hebrew

Solomon Key cipher finding too. Google my name there As soon as you set

up anything with my name a group of 9 or more Wiki moderators that belong to

ATS come and demand it be removed and due to numbers of demands it gets

removed.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
Waynes face book 11 hours ago.................A face book friend asks.....................................
Hey Wayne have you thought about making a "Oneism" page on Wikipedia?
Wayne replies:-

Wikipedia have even deleted me as an Author............discredited my Hebrew
Solomon Key cipher finding too. Google my name there As soon as you set
up anything with my name a group of 9 or more Wiki moderators that belong to
ATS come and demand it be removed and due to numbers of demands it gets
removed.

Well, that's a shame... his writings were fine as long as he kept it in the realms of fiction.
I don't even have a problem with his 'what if?' questions. It's just he requests the reader to
take a great leap and accept his musings as fact and assures us all that it's all explainable
and we will see his 'truth' as we go along with him... the only obstacle is some asked for the
evidence up front.
Actually, there's two problems... there's no evidence at all!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

What gets me is Waynes paranoia with ATS (Us disinfo agents, CIA, FBI, Government employed
agents etc...etc...LOL) And his arrogance that his "research" and "ability" as an author are
second to none! And in his own estimation that he deserves to be on Wikipedia.

His arrogance that the 'Administration board' on Wikipedia are not capable of making an
informed decision as to whether he is sufficently 'acclaimed', 'renowned', or 'noteworthy'
to be on Wikipedia. Although at the time he was deleted from Wikipedia it was acknowledged
that he lacked nothing in SELF PROMOTION !!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Any one remember Christopher Wacker (For those that don't Nenothtu's posts halfway

down page 138)............... ..... From Waynes face book today:-

Christopher Wacker....Wayne i cannot send you any messages through fb as i am

blacklisted after site ripping your site and the google bomb. My land lines have been

tapped, my servers have been compromised. Hell i just want out of the

States now i have tons of info relevant to your work, and our passion. Need an Information

Technology Engineer/Bodyguard ? So i could get a work visa to jet down to Cape Town. Minds

like ours although unfettered from reality are still limited by our Corporate masters mine being

the States. I am on the level with this question / request !!

ENOUGH SAID its Wayne who is always intimating that he is the one being google bombed

now we have it directly from his pal Christopher Wacker that they are in it together with

others!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
WAYNES NEW YEAR RESOLUTION 2011 from his face book !!!!!

To fight in cyberspace exposing their ways

To get our world back ................Join me in the quest !!

We need to do a lot more than pray or meditate .....................We need to be ACTIVE

Light Warriors and spread their atrocieties, corruption and filth all over the internet ......

. .........this is all we have in our war ............and it stands a damn good chance...........

We people can take back our world they illegally bought !!!

THAT SAID.....

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends and the moderators here at ATS

And will this be the year that Judy finally manages to get the court case going or is it as usual

all puff and wind !!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

My! You've been busy! Where to start....

Wayne's assertion that ATS controls Wikipedia - I'd demand proof of that statement, but so far Wayne has been unable to supply any proof of any other of his wild assertions, so I'm confident that none would be forthcoming here as well. I hope Santa brought him a pitchfork for Christmas - he needs a big one to fling all the BS he does. seems to be SOP with Wayne Herschel - just fling out a bunch of BS, ignore pleas for evidence, then run and hide.

As far as "discrediting" his "Key of Solomon Cypher", that wouldn't be at all difficult. Untrained monkeys chained in a darkened basement could do it - without internet access, even.

What gets me is Waynes paranoia with ATS (Us disinfo agents, CIA, FBI, Government employed
agents etc...etc...LOL) And his arrogance that his "research" and "ability" as an author are
second to none! And in his own estimation that he deserves to be on Wikipedia.

I wonder if I could get a Wikipedia page based on my ability as an author? It at least beats Wayne's ability, but that's not saying much. Watch this space for a really big example - close to 400 pages worth.

CW deserves his own mention:

Christopher Wacker....Wayne i cannot send you any messages through fb as i am

blacklisted after site ripping your site and the google bomb. My land lines have been

tapped, my servers have been compromised. Hell i just want out of the

States now i have tons of info relevant to your work, and our passion. Need an Information

Technology Engineer/Bodyguard ? So i could get a work visa to jet down to Cape Town. Minds

like ours although unfettered from reality are still limited by our Corporate masters mine being

the States. I am on the level with this question / request !!

1) Blacklisted? at FACEBOOK? For "site ripping" Wayne's sites and google bombing? Geez! If Wayne hasn't been "blacklisted" for google bombing at Facebook, I'm absolutely certain Wacker hasn't. His google bomb ability doesn't even begin to rise to the level of Wayne's. Hell, Wacker don't even make it out the gate! Why would Facebook even care if Wacker "site-ripped" Wayne's sites? What dog would they have in that fight at all?

2) Phone taps? Suuuuuure.... like he's got something important enough for the constabulary to want to eavesdrop! This is one of those "look at me and how important I am!" statements uttered by basic attention seekers. REALLY basic attention seekers. The only reason he'd be tapped at all would be in connection with a particular criminal investigation he should be looking over his shoulder for.

This is also the same guy who claimed he got a personal visit from the NSA after their cyber-assault on dcmb1490's blog. Just another "look at me and how IMPORTANT I am!" claim.

3) Servers "compromised"? He might want to revisit that comment he makes later then concerning his IT Engineer super-powers. If he can't secure his own servers, or fix them if they're "compromised" anyhow, he probably ought not to claim such title. I'm no IT Engineer, and I'm locked down like Fort Knox. If Mr Wacker thinks not, he should try to hack me with his IT Engineer Super Powers.

4) VERY interesting that he's still trying to get out of the States. VERY interesting. Might have something to do with that criminal investigation I mentioned above that he needs to be looking over his shoulder for. It certainly has nothing to do with his "material" bearing on Herschel's BS.

5) "Bodyguard"? ROTFLMAO/PMSL! From what I've seen, he wouldn't make a bump on a bodyguard's behind. I've done such work, and so have a basis for evaluation. He sort of reminds me of some "bounty hunters" I had occasion to deal with a couple of years ago. Long on leather and shiny studs, short on ability. I reckon they must have watched one too many episodes of "Dog the Bounty Hunter", thought the could make a go of it by just putting on the accoutrements of Dog's crew. Came all pretty and shiny to a place I was securing, talking mighty tall about how they were gonna do this and gonna do that, were gonna take a guy under my protection, and not a damned thing I could do about it.

Didn't work quite the way they planned. Who knew they could move that fast, weighed down with all that shiny metal and tall talk? I swear they left a hole in the air where they had been standing on their precipitous way out.

One look at Wacker's "Barney Badass" picture on Facebook puts him in the same class as them to me. His tall talk does nothing to remove him from that class.

6) Very telling, that statement about "minds like theirs", "unfettered by reality". I think I may have actually pulled something laughing at that bald statement of fact, unfettered by subterfuge! At least he recognizes that he has "masters", of the corporate variety. All slaves do, though.

WAYNES NEW YEAR RESOLUTION 2011 from his face book !!!!!

To fight in cyberspace exposing their ways

To get our world back ................Join me in the quest !!

We need to do a lot more than pray or meditate .....................We need to be ACTIVE

Light Warriors and spread their atrocieties, corruption and filth all over the internet ......

. .........this is all we have in our war ............and it stands a damn good chance...........

We people can take back our world they illegally bought !!!

More cyber-war, Wayne? On to Valhalla! Pass the meade! "Join me in the quest"? Still trying to drum up the Light Brigades, I see. "ACTIVE"? Should we take that as a threat? Yeah, there's gonna be something spread all across the internet, alright. Not what he thinks, I bet. It IS an exposure of some "corruption and filth", though. Just not gonna go the way he thinks. He can see it coming, and STILL can't figure out what direction it comes from.

Bummer, huh?

"Our war"... "damn good chance"... Uh huh. We'll see about that, eh? This is at least the second time he's declared a jihad against the truth bringers. I think we may have a strategy his sort of warfare isn't quite equipped for, this time, though. When I'm done, and the electron clouds clear from the cyber-battlefield, he'll wish he'd never declared his little "cyber war". Bank on it. Watch this space.

"Illegally bought"? I've not bought his story at all, much less illegally! Here's a tip, Wayne: NOTHING can be "illegally bought". It's the SALE that's illegal! I have to wonder what it is he claims has been bought "illegally". Lot of that going around - folks not comprehending what "legal" and "illegal" mean.

Looks like Wayne is girding his loins for round two. I'm already strapped up, though. He's a day late and a Rand short.

edit on 2010/12/31 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
My fellow truth seekericans,,

Happy New Year.

May this blight to the clear mirror of truth be wiped forever.

Wayne, Judy/James and their fictional allies can't bear the storm of reality and will never show any of their truths for speculation. Let them feed their idiot followers and not distract us from the direction of freedom.

They are at their end and we are only just beginning.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

... Minds like ours although unfettered from reality...

And there you have it, the science-fiction writers quote of the year!
Happy new year to one and all and BIAD curtsies to fellow ATS'ers!

2011 will be another year to 'man-up' and check your ammo... they may
be coming again.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

They are at their end and we are only just beginning.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

-m0r

Consider the dogs of war loosed.

This is all I've really got to say to Wayne's promise of "war":

Wayne: Duck! INCOMING!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
One more I thought particularly appropriate, taking into consideration my avatar, and the words passed in the preamble of the video - where the Persian threatens to erase Leonidas and all the facts surrounding him....

Sort of like Wayne tried to erase us.

Now the Dark begins to rise

Save your breath it's far from over

Leave the lost and dead behind

Now's your chance to run for cover

The Army of Darkness is on the march to meet the Light Brigades.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hello fellow Army of Darkness Brigadiers. Sorry I've been MIA for the last little bit. I got caught up at Langley going over our mission again, not that it's changed (pretty much continue disproving ridiculous already outed hoaxes and continue to entertain ATS with the musings of ridiculously bad hoaxers). I was also there looking for my cheque. Haven't received it in a while. Any one else have this problem?

Judging by Wayne's persistence against ATS in his posts at the end of 2010, I cannot help but think that 2011 will be another great year for this thread and Neno's book. The Army of Darkness shall reign over the Light Warriors! I really do hope that Wayne and Judy/James/Gorgo/MM/Ripmywinkle/et all., continue to make fools of themselves since admitting they were wrong seems out of the question at this point. Can't wait. Also waiting for my court papers. 2011 is going to be GREAT!

Neno, because of the incredible level of entertainment Wayne and Judy bring us on at least a weekly basis, I was thinking that maybe we can do a TV spin off of your book in a soap opera theme. It will cover this episode from beginning to end (if it will ever end that is). Each episode will cover one thread page so the Light Warriors will get their coveted TV time and exposure. It's a win-win for everyone! Entertainment for the public, exposure for the Light Warriors, and the Army of Darkness will again prove how foolish this all is!

* I would continue my post as this point but it seems my CIA protected servers are being hacked and my IP has been blacklisted by Light Warriors. My MAC has been compromised. GAHH! I really have to talk to our supervisor about getting better protection on our computers. Looks like Wayne hacked me again.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Hello fellow Army of Darkness Brigadiers. Sorry I've been MIA for the last little bit.

Thank Ra! I thought they'd captured you!

I got caught up at Langley going over our mission again, not that it's changed (pretty much continue disproving ridiculous already outed hoaxes and continue to entertain ATS with the musings of ridiculously bad hoaxers). I was also there looking for my cheque. Haven't received it in a while. Any one else have this problem?

Every time I call, they just tell me "the check is in the mail". It's been that way for nearly a year now, ever since I took up this assignment. I don't know if I should blame Langley or the Postal Service for my gradual weight loss.

Judging by Wayne's persistence against ATS in his posts at the end of 2010, I cannot help but think that 2011 will be another great year for this thread and Neno's book. The Army of Darkness shall reign over the Light Warriors! I really do hope that Wayne and Judy/James/Gorgo/MM/Ripmywinkle/et all., continue to make fools of themselves since admitting they were wrong seems out of the question at this point. Can't wait. Also waiting for my court papers. 2011 is going to be GREAT!

I think Wayne suddenly got afraid that the hoax would go dead, and so he had to try to resuscitate it and spice it up a bit. We should be hearing a lot more from that crowd pretty soon - I'd imagine there will be a fair amount of squealing involved, so get the station chief to issue you some earplugs. If nothing else, Judy has recently made the claim that the translated "message" will be released soon, so she can't back down now and go hide.

I too am eagerly awaiting the court papers. The counter suit I have planned should nearly cover the shortfall from the checks Langley ha been misplacing!

Neno, because of the incredible level of entertainment Wayne and Judy bring us on at least a weekly basis, I was thinking that maybe we can do a TV spin off of your book in a soap opera theme. It will cover this episode from beginning to end (if it will ever end that is). Each episode will cover one thread page so the Light Warriors will get their coveted TV time and exposure. It's a win-win for everyone! Entertainment for the public, exposure for the Light Warriors, and the Army of Darkness will again prove how foolish this all is!

Now THERE'S a thought! What should we call such a soap opera? "As the Stomach Turns"?

* I would continue my post as this point but it seems my CIA protected servers are being hacked and my IP has been blacklisted by Light Warriors. My MAC has been compromised. GAHH! I really have to talk to our supervisor about getting better protection on our computers. Looks like Wayne hacked me again.

it was probably Wacker, the IT Engineering Genius and Evil Mastermind. Too bad he found enough time between trying to get his passport in order and begging Wayne for a job! Try putting a bit of cork into your network cable receptacle to plug it off and stop unauthorized intrusions. That's what all the NSA guys do - it's just that the CIA isn't up to that technological level yet.

edit on 2011/1/3 by nenothtu because: I got the NSA and CIA confused. Must be these damned dark glasses!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
[size=36]BOOK RELEASE

It's on!

New thread for the book, complete with a download link here.

Come and git it!
edit on 2011/1/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
[size=36]BOOK RELEASE

It's on!

New thread for the book, complete with a download link here.

Come and git it!
edit on 2011/1/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

I have starred you and i would have flagged you to if i could have instead heres a
to you

and many many thanks to you for all the work you have put in

LOOK OUT WAYNE
LOOK OUT JUDY

ITS GOING TO STICK WITH YOU LIKE SUPER GLUE

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I wonder how long it'll take for Wayne to start selling signed copies of the ebook, describing them as the chronicles of his day to day musings with friends. If there's a way to exploit this baby for profit, Wayne's probably already thought of it.

Great work throughout the thread and congratulations to the whole CIA gang and every one else the Light Warriors never mentioned/found out about! Of course my most sincere congratulations go out to Wayne and Judy because they were by far the greatest contributors to the thread and without them, there would be no way!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
I wonder how long it'll take for Wayne to start selling signed copies of the ebook, describing them as the chronicles of his day to day musings with friends. If there's a way to exploit this baby for profit, Wayne's probably already thought of it.

I live for the day I catch him doing something like that!

Of course my most sincere congratulations go out to Wayne and Judy because they were by far the greatest contributors to the thread and without them, there would be no way!

"Wayne and Judy" sez: where'd you learn to rub raw salt into an open wound like that?

I wonder if I can get him to link to it from his THR web pages? I mean, he already has that "special" ATS page and all... It's in dire need of some Facebook promotion, and even though it's at Scribd for web-based reading, which has some sort of Facebook spreading link, I've no idea how to make it happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Congratulations Neno... this will make a great read
and I'm sure Judy and Wayne will also come to congratulate
you... well, maybe!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Firstly a BIG thankyou to Mike Hesemann, who introduced me to Rich England and ATS.
The input of everyone at ATS, but especially Rich England, DCMB 1490 and Nenothtu,
whose total dedication has made this book possible.

An AMAZING job, some 25 years in coming, but well worth it !

" THE TRUTH IS RARELY PURE AND NEVER SIMPLE "

As the sister of Janice Falcus (Van Greunen, Fugea).

THIS IS FOR YOU JAN,
MAY YOU NOW R.I.P. WE PROMISED YOU.

and for my GRAN, who bore the FINANCIAL and EMOTIONAL brunt, here is your Justice.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE NOW
James/Judy and your many other alias, your judgement day has arrived.
Think of this as KARMA.

Again a great BIG THANKYOU to everybody, I have met some genuine people on this thread,
I will miss you all.
I Feel truley vindicated, my work here is now done.

Back to the book,

Merkury,

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join