It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Got up this morning, decided to run a BDA, and discovered that Wayne is still banging on about letters in the Mona Lisa'a eyes. He seems to have completely missed this: Mysterious Chinese Pyramid the locals claim is a UFO Launch Tower.

What's wrong with him? Once upon a time, Wayne would have been on this like white on rice - all over it. Is he slipping? One has to wonder where his mind is at these days...

I mean, I know it's in China and not Egypt, but come on now - pyramids and aliens, a pyramid that is specifically claimed by THE LOCALS as a UFO launch facility? It's all right there for him, on a silver platter! Sure, it's not an Egyptian Ra, but couldn't this bunch be relatives from the Magic Star? First cousins twice removed on his step-mother's side or something?
edit on 2010/12/17 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Could it be that he's busy photoshopping himself onto a picture of
the mound and left the wording for his minions to create?
I guess it would go something like this:

Its obvious like, that Waine iz sumhow conected to the discov.. dizcover...
finding the Piramids. The tree of enlightment has shown that Wayne is the
secret kee to all this. Nutz to ATS!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

The curses of Wayne are far different than those curses hurled in some
of the postings from certain folk.
Some of the 'curses' sounded as iof the cursers were from Victorian
times!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The Archives of everything up to today are uploading at this instant. I've encrypted them into one huge file, with the encryption being considerably stronger than the infamous "insurance" file from Wikileaks (or at least stronger than what folks are SAYING the wikileaks file is). The entire archive amounts to about 1.36 GB, and has been broken up into chunks which would have to be zipped back together to get the complete Archive file.

Inside the file, there is a "confidential" folder that I had to further encrypt with a different password, since it contains private communications (U2U's, e-mails, and stuff like that) which were "behind the scenes" information. To compensate for that, I also included a folder with a selection of BIAD's avatars from the course of this investigation.

There's a lot of redundancy in it, because of all the deletions and changes I was trying to keep up with - you know, The Herschel History Edits. Some web pages are that "same" page, with slightly different names, and those contain different information, depending on the stage it was captured at.

All of the evidentiary documents and what not are there too.

If any of the investigators want it to compare to what they have, shoot me U2U, and I'll send the link, the password, and the programs you need to fix it up. It's really pretty simple - zip it together, and decrypt it. You only have to load the file and type in a password to do it.

Not gonna tell the file name - that would make it too easy to find, and I know how Wayne likes a challenge when he's "interpreting" stuff, and I know Judy loves a challenge when employing her creativity to come up with new and undebunkable bunk, so I'm sure they'll appreciate a good puzzle.

Heh, heh, heh... and the bad plays on....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Coming Soon To A Bookstore Near You...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb994c7a06cf.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 18-12-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

BIAD,

Boy it's looking good ! Will it be on available in Tesco's ?

Gosh I might even bump into ANNEH in the Que !!! LOL

You be careful I will be looking for you up the vegetable isle no Tripping !! (You wont trip
up in that skirt !

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year!A very big thanks to Neno hehehe you know what I mean

All I can say...PERFECT!!!
edit on 18-12-2010 by Nitromaria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by merkury

Thanks Merk and I certainly would be impressed if Tesco's did have The Book appearing
on their shelves!
AnneH.... that name in itself bothers me.

Ann H..oax? If that's what it stands for, then isn't that an addmition of the hoax?
I mean, if one was attempting to convince doubters of your claim -that the UV signal
story was true, then surely... (don't call me Shirley).... you would pick a name that
wouldn't arouse suspicion?

Lady Sambucca... L. B... Load of B*llocks?!! SunFlare... Science Fiction?
Again, a suspicious mind would conjour up other alternatives.

Of course, a simple show of evidence would allay these thoughts.

EDIT: I'm actually sat typing this in my store uniform AND a Santa's hat at 4.00am
in the morning before I go off to work! The illustration above isn't too far away from the
truth!!

edit on 18-12-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left Santa Hat In Edit Room!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nitromaria
I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year!A very big thanks to Neno hehehe you know what I mean

All I can say...PERFECT!!!
edit on 18-12-2010 by Nitromaria because: (no reason given)

You too Nitro... and I extend that to all of the Posters here and the Moderators.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
My my my Judy you have been busy.............these past three weeks cut and pasting all

over the internet

Gorgonzola

Rumplestiltskin

Onlythetruth

And others i dare say i've missed.......But you have missed one 'Reality Uncovered,' there see

i'm helping you out !! But it won't do you any good, because you can run but you can't hide.

During the war there was a bomb (I think it was called a buzz bomb) the thing was that while

you heard the buzz it was fine but when it stopped all hell broke loose. Well at the moment we

are still buzzing but keep watching over your shoulder for the silence..........then the explosition

comes

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just posting this snippet i came across It is slightly condensed, but take note of of the style
and capitals unmistakable also Aaron 81? rings a bell.

Aaron 81
"WOW" New images have been posted. It is even easier to see the startling similarities now!!!!
http/www.thehiddenrecords.com..............
Interesting, that this SAME COMMON THEME reveared by the great ancient cultures has been
handed down by this secret society. Hmmm.....Now, what knowledge could be THAT important?

Zareste.
Hmmm.....a site advertising a book. And 'protected content' means they're stealing images
It leads you in circles with big incoherant sentences that mean nothing, pretending to say
something important when there are no sensible conclusions any where. Just disconnected
ramblings about sun like stars and planets and monuments--WASTE OF TIME.

Aaron 81
ALSO THE IMAGES AND WORK ARE SITE PROTECTED TO PROTECT INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY FROM THEFT AND SABOTAGE.
I must ask what inspired this highly emotional, almost vindictive attack ?
Are you a MASON ??

Zareste
I wasnt going to mention it but you talk just like the person who created the website. Taking
several sentences to make a point using words that prolong the sentence further. Almost
like English is your second language. You also seem highly offended for someone who's
objectively linking to a site for evidence, as though my comments were directed toward your
own website. And how do you know about the sites new images the second they come out?
Please dont tell me you visit an unchanging documentary page every few hours !

THAT ALL SOUNDS SO NOW...... THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN WRITTEN YESTERDAY
LAST WEEK OR EVEN ANY TIME THAT THIS THREAD HAS BEEN RUNNING.............

>>>>>>>>>>>COULD HAVE BUT IT IS OVER THREE YEARS OLD

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It appears that the release of the book is going to be delayed beyond Christmas, which is probably a good thing. Release at this particular point wouldn't gain it much attention, since everyone is distracted with the hustle, bustle, preparations, and so on of the season. Look for it sometime after the turn of the new year, while everyone is still in "sticker-shock" and reeling from the effects of the season, in desperate need of a distraction. I'm sure Wayne would agree that in book promotion, timing is everything.

Meanwhile, to keep you occupied, I offer a shameless plug. BIAD and I, in company with others, have been collaborating on a story, a "Space Opera", which has been going on for some time now. It's an epic tale, running to 43 ATS pages at this point. Recently, BIAD had a fantastic idea to weave the Christmas Story into the fabric of the Space Opera, and made a phenomenal post in that thread turning it in that direction. By tag-teaming, playing one post off of the last, it's shaping up to be a grand segment to the story overall. Drop in and have a read, you'll either love it or hate it, and I for one can duck rotten tomatoes pretty well if it's the latter.

It's not really a long read so far, being confined to page 43 of the Space Opera thread, rather than being spread across all 43 pages of it, and is still ongoing.

First post in "A Space Opera Christmas Tale: Once Upon an ATS Christmas"

Here's wishing Happy Holidays on you and yours, and all the joy of the Season. Merry Christmas!

- nenothtu

edit on 2010/12/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

WISHING ALL THE POSTER'S AND MODERATORS ON ATS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND ALL GOOD WISHES FOR 2011

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thanks for the link. I was going to add something to the story, but I'm not a writer. Hey ho. I've applied. Perhaps I'll be let in or maybe given my own official bridge to live under.

Know what I was reminded of? Dan Brown... er, no. Hang on. I meant Dan Akroyd (Still, applying Wayne's methodology, since we may have a Chinese connection, I could now go off on a long waffle about Karate [ignore the discrepancy - only the CIA could nit pick China/Japan]. The DaVinci code, Ghostbusters, Shotokan: they've all got Dans, goddannit!). Its just that when you're facing a giant Mr. Egostayspuffed, the only thing to do is "cross the streams"!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oops, wrong thread. Suitably deleted from here and moved to there.

How long after Christmas is over is it proper to keep drinking rum-laced egg nog?

edit on 2010/12/26 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

How long after Christmas is over is it proper to keep drinking rum-laced egg nog?

I heard Easter should be a possible cut-off point!
Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

I'm sorry... It's never proper to drink that stuff, @any time, unless one is an alcoholic & there's nothing else. Just as it's never proper to make claims about non-existant technology & results derived from it, which would seriously change peoples' outlook on the world, except in time of war.

Go on Judy, sock puppet that somewhere else & tell the world I dont know what I'm talking about... Any time, anywhere. We can easily find out who knows more about alcohol drinking or electronics. I'll even bet my left bollock (& you know what such a loss entails) against a facebook wall admission from you that you were talking out of your arse the whole time. Here's the bet:

I can drink you & Wayne Herschel under the table, 1 after the other, & still be fit to demonstrate that your claims about a UV signal being received by a radio telescope are utterly false. You can even choose the beverages. Hey, pick something I cant stand if you like... 'kin eggnog even; gin; hey, play dirty & choose American Budweiser (or even worse, Foster's) for all I care!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I may be mistaken, but think this link falls in line with the UV signal
revelation and decoding. I know at first glance it may seem like fiction,
but I truly believe it is connected with the spirit of Judy's view on life.

The chap with the beard avoiding the flying glass.... is that Nenothtu?
edit on 27-12-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left reality in Edit Room.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

The chap with the beard avoiding the flying glass.... is that Nenothtu?

Curses! Caught out again! I really need to start paying more attention when cameras are around... after that shot, I ran behind the equipment stacks and giggled behind my hand at the noises emanating from the UFO. I didn't know that burritos were available at outer space restaurants, but those aliens had clearly eaten several!

Oh! I may have hit upon the key to deciphering Judy's signals there!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Egg nog!

drink it til it's finished.

It won't go bad if it properly laced with rum. It's a sin to waste it.

Did I just out mee-self as an alky?

edit on 27-12-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join