It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySambuca
The photo is old, given to my husband 16 years ago.

THE OUTCOME OF YOUR ANALYSIS ????

Wanting a photo of Judy hanging from a cable is not outcome of analysis but further required inout according to the analysis cycle.. and.. COME ON BABY - ANALYSIS IS MY GAME !!!!!

(Though I am a designer, 80% of my life is spent analyzing data !!! )

Photo analysis is MY game, not just run of the milll data analysis, but specific photo analysis. As I'm sure you are aware, it's not accomplished in an instant.

If you really WANT a snap analysis, I suppose I could provide one, and end the game right here.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hi, please excuse me but I am addressing all questions at the same time, so only wear the shoe if it fits you LOL !!

No, that photo was not at the Christmas party, it must have been earlier. SHe was divorced at the time and she was in Chile with her two children only, so my husband said. Also she sat with us at the same table, just the 3 of us at the same table.

Why do you call me Nellie ? James I can understand but Nellie ???

I do love to sing in the shower (and even in Church in my younger years) so yes, Nellie Furtado could do ??

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySambuca

Obviously you are obsessed with your "Man Boobs" and keep bringing it up as you must be proud of them. I on the other hand (look at my post) am not interested in your chest, I'm interested in this con man you have a picture of as a woman and deny the German courts on this.

That pic shows a man that went through an unnatural change and we are suppose to do what? Believe its a woman when stamped documents say its not and ohh and ahhh at artificial implants on a male body.

She is not a woman, she is no longer a man. Her soul must be as tormented as her mind.

Stay away from telescopes, they are hazardous to your health.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well I am not analyzing millions of rows of data, I am analyzing systems as a whole ... the computer does that BIG boring job for us nowadays...

Anyways, you can analyze that photo till doomsday. It is forf real and even the boobs are for real !! And the absence of the adams apple is for real. Heck !! I wish my husband was around so I can ask him if those boobs felt soggy from the silicone melting from the UV rays !! But oops, I dont think that was the case coz they look quite real to me... and I should know.

My one friend in Germany told me once my husband wanted to know where he can buy the breast pads for Judy after the baby was born because her breasts were apparantly so full of milk that it leaked. She actually offered to buy it for him and I was very upset with her helping this woman !

It really upsets me that I went through all this trouble to help you with the photo and now you still do not believe me that she is a woman !

What more would you want !

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Its funny James how you went from hating this "evil" man stealing thing that stole your husband and gave miracle births to him and not you, are now defending this "angel" with man boobs and injected hormones.

But we are off topic. enough of the chest lets talk NASA and telescopes and Chile. Presently There will be a place for you to look at all of the official docs laid out for you to debate and guess what? Not one word of boob is mentioned.

Come back in two days and take a stroll through page after page after page after page of documented proof. Granted its not as convincing as fake chest and chocolate but it'll do in a court of law.

do visit.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Believe me, I would still kill this woman if I can lay my hands on her

You might want to tone down the threats on a public forum... I'm going to take it that you meant that metaphorically, but it might be that not everyone is so magnanimous.

..but.. I cannot take that you present false and twisted information to the public and that is my passion now.

I present what is in the public record. I can't help what that indicates. Not my problem. The side-by-side photos showing that James and Judy are indeed the same individual WAS my own compilation, true enough, but the constituent photos themselves were not. It is what it is.

So even if she is / was my enemy, I will defend the FACT that she is a woman.

Please, continue! That is a VERY interesting perspective. A decidedly uncharacteristic attitude for a jilted woman.

Now, I've said repeatedly that Judy is a woman NOW. That's not really in question. It's disingenuous to repeatedly insinuate that I've said otherwise. Likewise, I've also stated that all available evidence shows that she WAS a man, previously. I still stand by that.

In a way, I DO understand your reluctance. No woman wants to admit that her husband was taken away from her by a man. Your wasn't. He was taken by a woman who USED to be a man. The distinction is subtle, but important, and may be lost on you. You seem to be hung up on the differences between WAS and IS.

Why are you trying to prove she is a man.

I'm not. See above.

You said a few hours ago she has an adams apple and NO boobs.

And I may still say the same thing. The jury is still out on that, analysis is incomplete.

Now I have analyzed that photo and there is no adams apple and LOTS of boobs !

No you haven't. Photo analysis is NOT that quick a process. You should of course know that. What you mean is that you glanced at the photo, and want the rest of us to come to your own preconceived notions. Photos can be doctored, and it takes an ACTUAL analysis to determine that, not a cursory overview.

In the case of THIS photo, EXIF data is irrelevant. It has been stripped out of the file. Could be nothing, could be something. Only further analysis will determine that. In any event, the only thing the EXIF would show in this case (assuming your story to be true, which I have to do unless proven otherwise) would be the date that it was scanned (today) and possibly the scanner and software used to get the job done.

So then, the case must rest on evidence internal to the photo itself, and that will take more time than a quick glance and snap judgment.

SO....how on Earth does doctors remove and adams apple ???

As far as I know (and I'm not a surgeon, so I can't say for sure) they don't. It might be that they do, and adam's apples are only present in pre-operative transgenders. I really don't know.

What I DO know, is that I have software right here that will remove one from a photo. It's called "Virtual Plastic Surgery", and is a pretty nifty little program. Look it up on the internet.

So then, the analysis continues, and the more information I can gain relevant to the photo the easier (and more quickly) that will progress.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am practicing what you preach.... because you are doing injustice to the public by telling lies (and I know it is), I am now resisting what you say. Not defending this woman but defending the innocent people reading your blog and your lies.

She is evil yes, or rather she was. I dont know what she is doing now, so maybe she is not anymore. According to you she is still...anyway,
I love the way you try to shut me up about the boobs by saying "I" am boasting my "MANLY BOOBS" because you cannot admit that thoser boobs on that picture never existed. You just cannot admit you were wrong, can you ? It is so difficult, especially if someone else proves you wrong, isn't it ?

I should know, I saw this woman highly pregnant. We stayed in a small town and the boy she had, was born in our local Hospital. I saw her a few times when she was pregnant and the two of them together when I divorced my husband. I dont know why I am even bothering to convince you. As I have said, you are as insatiable as a basin with no plug and a running tap !!

Please post your proof now as I cannot poge through 2,344 posts !!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hi, please excuse me but I am addressing all questions at the same time, so only wear the shoe if it fits you LOL !!

No problem, I thought you might be trying to confuse and confound me. No harm done.

No, that photo was not at the Christmas party, it must have been earlier. SHe was divorced at the time and she was in Chile with her two children only, so my husband said. Also she sat with us at the same table, just the 3 of us at the same table.

Your husband had to tell you that her husband wasn't there? Just the 3 of you at the table? Did she not allow her children to eat? Where were your children? Maybe I'm getting this table confused with a dinner table, and the function was something else altogether?

Why do you call me Nellie ? James I can understand but Nellie ???

Sorry about that, it's a colloquialism where I'm from, and sometimes doesn't translate well into conversations with folks from outside that area. I'm an American hillbilly, and "Whoa there Nellie" means " slow down and don't get carried away" in those parts of America. I wasn't specifically calling you by the name "Nellie", it's just an expression.

I have no reason to call you "James", unless you'd care to provide one. As it stands, I don't have that reason now.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I am practicing what you preach.... because you are doing injustice to the public by telling lies (and I know it is), I am now resisting what you say. Not defending this woman but defending the innocent people reading your blog and your lies.

She is evil yes, or rather she was. I dont know what she is doing now, so maybe she is not anymore. According to you she is still...anyway,
I love the way you try to shut me up about the boobs by saying "I" am boasting my "MANLY BOOBS" because you cannot admit that thoser boobs on that picture never existed. You just cannot admit you were wrong, can you ? It is so difficult, especially if someone else proves you wrong, isn't it ?

I should know, I saw this woman highly pregnant. We stayed in a small town and the boy she had, was born in our local Hospital. I saw her a few times when she was pregnant and the two of them together when I divorced my husband. I dont know why I am even bothering to convince you. As I have said, you are as insatiable as a basin with no plug and a running tap !!

Please post your proof now as I cannot poge through 2,344 posts !!

Then I must be blunt if this is your reply. you lie.

It is a fact that Judy cannot become pregnant and its documented. Didn't work in South Africa and it won't work in Trier.

I am not going to do what you can do and look through the thread to make your life easier and mine tougher. If you can't wait for two days then read and maybe you'll learn.

But you already know all of this and its a futile waste of time and the game is becoming boring. I hope your real sister is a little quicker on the draw.

No crap James, I did get some new stuff on you today from someone that knows. stay tuned for details.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Is the original scan of the photo larger than this? In other words, has it been re-sized to fit the page, resampled to make the overall file smaller? Even the DPI scan resolution has been stripped out of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I should know, I saw this woman highly pregnant. We stayed in a small town and the boy she had, was born in our local Hospital. I saw her a few times when she was pregnant and the two of them together when I divorced my husband.

What town was that? What hospital? There should be records, perhaps this could be settled. Of course medical records are likely confidential, but birth records generally aren't.

Unless she gave birth to the POTUS, that is.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
LOL Nellie - Okay, no offense taken. I am obviously not from America !

We just had a dinner, a night out, that my husbands company arranged and the children were looked after by baby-sitter at home. It was not for children. I did see her with the children sometimes in Chile but I did not talk to her really. At the Christmas party we were all there and that is when I actually saw the resemblance and they called her mom anyway.

I am really tired now. This was a tiring night in the interest of the gullible and ignorant and innocent, ever hungry public !!

But one thing I can say, is that photo is for real, exactly like she looked in Chile except her hair was blonde. So DCMB can analyze and re-analyze that photo, he will find no editing done as that picture is as vanilla as it was the day it was snapped !! But.... alas... to discredit me, they will most probably say the opposit, again with no proof and the so gullible public, will once again believe yet another lie !! Sigh... but I will always know the truth ....( EVIL GRIN )

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Have a good evening James. The chess game was so-so but please come back later so that checkmate can be declared.

One last question. What "scope" and what year was that in Chile with the man Judy Falkstog?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I have given you Germany and you guys having access to all this Government information which you base your 'facts' on, should find it as easy as eating a piece of cake, to trace the hospitals where all her children were born ? You do not need me for that ? At the time my husband said the 2 girls she had, were both born in Sweden, as she is Swedish. The baby they had together, was born in Germany. There is a nice challenge as you said yourself birth records are easy to obtain. I still stay in the same town though but they are not here anymore, so for obvious reasons, I would not really want to give you the town's name but I am sure you will find the info.

I have stripped all properties from the photo for my own privacy.

I was surpised to see Mr.Hesemann's name in one the posts because I ordered a book from him and paid for it about 10 years ago and to this day, I have not received them even after writing him many letters following up. By now I have given up !

DCMB, can I just ask you this time to be a man and admit once you find that this photo has not been tampered with, that that is the case. I beg you not to lie to protect your blog !???

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Uh, I'm the one doing the photo analysis, not dcmb1490. He seems supremely disinterested in the photo, as he is pursuing other leads.

The photo is NOT a recent scan. It's a copy of a copy of a copy. The JPEG artifacts are horrendous. The original scan would be better suited to analysis. It has been saved and resaved, for what purpose is undetermined. That's not to say it's not genuine, I'm still working on that, it's just to say that the quality is very low, and the photo has been saved repeatedly.

Can you shed any light on that? Was it resized perhaps, to make display easier?

All the EXIF and scan information has been stripped out of it. Sometimes that happens in the course of events, just incidentally to resaving the image, sometimes that happens deliberately, because Photoshop stamps EXIF information indicating Photoshop was used.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Judy, In my opinion the photo looks real but you are missing my point. I didn't bring up nor am I obsessed with your boobs. I have been looking into this story for so long because it goes in so many directions and is almost unbelievable what you have done in your life.

I want to understand why. Then I wish you would stop trying to defraud the public. If you won't, then it is up to someone to try and prevent you making a mockery of abductee's,UFO research, and taking advantage of the gullible.

Wayne Herschel I learned is no better and may even be a worse scam artist.

So thats my story, Whats yours?

and I know you have been on the blog. You look at Janice's picture.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good night Nitromaria !! LOL - I am a man and you are a woman... !!

You like calling me James and Judy coz it discredits me making people believe I am not who I am so they wont believe what I say. Wise move !

And I am not defending Judy Faltskog, I am just upset that you make up your own stories, believe them and the moreover you convince others of the same.

This photo is a scan of a photo printed on photo paper. The size is 453 x 616 with resolution of 72 DPI. I copied the image and copied it again and then stripped all properties just in case. Just now you find my IP address LOL !

And... boys... remember to sleep with both hands above the blanket.. and no fantasizing about Judy Faltskog's Mona Lisa smile and Dolly Parton boobs and no drooling, hey !!

Ciao boys, sleep well...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hmmm Nenothtu, sorry I confuse things because my poor brain is tired now. I see the quote about injustice is yours tough I was applying it to DCMB.

Also I appreciate you proving the authenticity of the photo I supplied. If you are honest about it, which I believe you will be, that should be prove what you need and then your chase for a woman can start !!

War sehr gut mit dir aller zu plaudern, aber jetzt geh ich schlafen! Also gute nacht, over and out and Chuss!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

But.... alas... to discredit me, they will most probably say the opposit, again with no proof and the so gullible public, will once again believe yet another lie !! Sigh... but I will always know the truth ....( EVIL GRIN )

Hi LadySambuca, welcome.

I have read through the past couple of pages and looked at the photo. There may be similarities to the photos we have seen of Judy, but I'm not sure at the moment.

Are you sure that we are all on the same page here? I don't know. We're all pretty convinced here that Judy was once a man, and so having children is out of the equation. Period.

And I can't believe how many times you have said boobs.
About 20 times I think.
Friendly reminder that the mods may not like that.

As to the above quote - why would you care what the public think of Judy Faltskog? Didn't she ruin your life? If this was me and I read this thread about the woman that stole my man - well, I'd be turning cartwheels, yet you seem to be supporting her in a strange, round-about way.

Just my thoughts anyway.

Regards

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Salutations folks, This is my first ATS post.

I have followed this thread since the initial false announcement and ensuing frantic days when the " the government abduction" was the talk on Wayne Hershels facebook page

I have continued checking this thread and noticed that Judy seems to be participating. While she is still on here I wanted to say this last 118 pages have read like something banned for vulgarity out of a Henry Miller novel but contemporary.

William Burrough's would have gotten it but wouldn't have printed it because it would be too strange for him to believe.

Judy, as much as I would like to feel any empathy for you I cant.

It would seem that you brought it all on yourself.

I don't even know you and and I feel sorry for the people that must get drug through the category 5 that seems to be your life.

I am an atheist but if I have ever heard of a person who needs god to get their freight train wreck of a life in order, you are it.

Good luck and stop lying and stealing.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join