It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nitromaria

Of course, I should have realised.

Thanks for coming on and giving us your experiences.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Oh I forgot to mention,My ex and IT had started an affair in September 2009 and moved together in Oktober 2009 to a place called Platten hier in Germany.In december 2009 they moved from Platten to another place near where I live and at that time IT had a new lover that also lived with them.My husband paid the rent and IT had a new lover in the house.In January 2010 he came back to live in our house.He had to pay the rent until March 2010 because IT didnt pay nothing and they came to him because he also signed the rent contract. IT has a real hard face and I swear ITs gonning to get punished for all harm and lies IT did.God is up there

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Nitromaria]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Nitromaria]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nitromaria
reply to post by dcmb1490

Lol thats funny

Thanks. I'm really into this story and would appreciate everything you can tell us about this person. I find the story fascinating and every piece of the puzzle you have of our astronomer helps..

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

Lol thats funny

Thanks. I'm really into this story and would appreciate everything you can tell us about this person. I find the story fascinating and every piece of the puzzle you have of our astronomer helps..

I wish I could help you more.Ive been thru so much because of this person that you wouldnt believe but I dont want to write everything here.Maybe you can send me your email and we can keep in touch

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Greetings, Nitromaria!

I hope you can forgive me, but I found this e-mail from Judy hilarious!

First, she mentions 'DD cups'. Now, I have a more than passing acquaintance with such things, that specific sort of such things. I can say, with all confidence, perhaps more so than the average fellow, that Judy is possessed of no such pectoral pulchritude. We've been through several photos of Judy here, and there is NO evidence of such. None. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

Maybe she used the 60k euros for an 'enhancement' operation? Recently? 60k would buy a LOT of enhancement... not sure she could restrain herself to a mere DD. I'm more of the opinion that by 'cups', she may have been referring to German beer steins, which, by making such a claim (in the face of all evidence to the contrary), she would appear to be deeply into...

Secondly, if she is married to a Swede named "Bjorn", and living in Sweden as her sock-puppets have repeatedly claimed here and elsewhere, WHY would she get embroiled in so torrid and graphic an affair with Horst, in Germany? Does "Bjorn" know of these... ahem.... 'developments'? If not, I think he SHOULD know of them!

I wonder what he'd think of it? He's alleged to be rich, you know... I think he has the wherewithal to set it all straight if he has a mind to...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

Lol thats funny

I wish I could help you more.Ive been thru so much because of this person that you wouldnt believe but I dont want to write everything here.Maybe you can send me your email and we can keep in touch

Sure, I'll send it to you tomorrow in a U2. would love to correspond on this.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Greetings, Nitromaria!

I hope you can forgive me, but I found this e-mail from Judy hilarious!

First, she mentions 'DD cups'. Now, I have a more than passing acquaintance with such things, that specific sort of such things. I can say, with all confidence, perhaps more so than the average fellow, that Judy is possessed of no such pectoral pulchritude. We've been through several photos of Judy here, and there is NO evidence of such. None. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

Maybe she used the 60k euros for an 'enhancement' operation? Recently? 60k would buy a LOT of enhancement... not sure she could restrain herself to a mere DD. I'm more of the opinion that by 'cups', she may have been referring to German beer steins, which, by making such a claim (in the face of all evidence to the contrary), she would appear to be deeply into...

Secondly, if she is married to a Swede named "Bjorn", and living in Sweden as her sock-puppets have repeatedly claimed here and elsewhere, WHY would she get embroiled in so torrid and graphic an affair with Horst, in Germany? Does "Bjorn" know of these... ahem.... 'developments'? If not, I think he SHOULD know of them!

I wonder what he'd think of it? He's alleged to be rich, you know... I think he has the wherewithal to set it all straight if he has a mind to...

He/she is still married to a lesbian who lives not to far from me in Trier Germany.I swear this person is crazy and getting herself/himself in alot of trouble and I dont want to be mean but I HOPE SO!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I know I've said this before, but I am still VERY confused.
She is married to a lesbian? She is a lesbian?
But she chases men?
When she was previously a man?
Someone help me please.

Maybe it's just me ...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

But she chases men?
Someone help me please.

Maybe it's just me ...

Yes she is married to a lesbian and as much as I know he/she takes everything he/she can get it doesnt matter what it is

Nettie please go back to a few pages and you will find everything about IT and even ITs way since birth to now

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

But she chases men?
Someone help me please.

Maybe it's just me ...

Yes she is married to a lesbian and as much as I know he/she takes everything he/she can get it doesnt matter what it is

Nettie please go back to a few pages and you will find everything about IT and even ITs way since birth to now

He/she married the lesbian only so IT can stay hier in Germany

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi N & N LOL, Nettie and Nitromaria,

I cannot believe this woman is still busy !! Many years ago, my husband was working for Nasa at some site in Chile (sorry I cannot mention my husbands name). But this woman was working there and we had dinner with her the one night and she was dresses to kill !!! Well, it worked because my husband ran after her at the time and the damage done at that time, made us divorce !! Looks like she likes having babies. This was 16 years ago. At the time she had 2 children staying with her. They were girls about 5 and 7 years old or so but they looked very much like her, especially the younger one.
You will not believe what I am going to tell you now ! She fell pregnant with which she said was my husband's child, a boy and my husband left me for this b****. My husband did not stand by me when our girl was born but this woman somehow influenced him that he was actually there when she gave birth. I was so upset I could strangle the baby and the mother and my ex !!!
She was Judith Faltskog. At the time she must have been about 28 - 30 years old but she is very tall about 6 feet but she had this beautifull body and very big boobs. She wore this evening dress the time we had dinner that was so scampy that I do not even know why she still bothered to put it on - she could have just as well been naked !
Well, I broke ties with my husband although my daughter who is studying in UK does have contact with him. I am not sure if he is still seeing this evil woman.
I dont know but from what I remember she was a very sexy woman. SHe had this blonde hair like Farrah Fawcet and I remember I was vey jealous and imagine how helpless I felt when my husband told me she was carrying his child and when he left me. I felt like I had no chance and that is why I even hate her today !! I will never forgive her.

Why are men so blind ? I am sure this woman just broke up our marriage and now she is probably with someone else if I read your stories.

I just thought I will share this with you because I was so shocked to see she had another baby even at this age because she must be around 40ish now ! She just never stops !!

I googled and found a photo of Judy Faltskog and that is definitely her. She has not changed except for her hair that is now brown but at that time she was blonde. I will look and see for after my husband left, I found a photo of her in the back of his cupboard. I will have to try and scan it or take a photo with my cellphone but I will try.

Anyway, I sympathize with you Nitromaria. Best is to try and put this behind you. I see that you have started because you say you have left that ba*t*rd of a husband of yours you runs after these woman like Judy Faltskog !

Good work guys, keep it up !

Lady Sambuca X

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The more I think back the more upset I get !

This is like scratching open an old wound !! SO sore !!

This woman is a heartless baby-factory ! I wonder how many children she had after that 3rd one with my husband and if this one with Nitromaria's husband is the 4th one or how many children did she have. One would swear she is the mother of all nations, going around making babies everywhere !! And who supports these babies.

I am actually in tears now so upset I am ! Now I am going to grow old alone while I could have grown old with my husband whom this heartless woman took away from me. But anyway, I would not want him back now because I would feel like I am eating the crumbs off the table !

I cannot believe she is still doing this !XXX!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySambuca

Hi Judy. Have you seen the Freedom of Information request that NASA is investigating. SETI has the same request and there are others. Just loaded a new pic of Judy in trier on another site and some more interesting items will be shared soon.

Judy is a baby and UV machine, it must come from her recent link to the dead FUSE satellite and her array of dishes around the world talking to the alien gods.

Judy you need to go to the church of Wayne Herschel and pray to Jesus wayne for forgivness. With enough money donated I'm sure he will grant you a blessing.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
And now I remember, at that time, at first, my husband said she was lesbian and they were just friends but when I met her I thought how can someone looks so sexy because lesbians wear men's clothes and she was wearing this low neck dress that showed off all the boobs. It covered just about the n*PP*ls !

So I think you you are right in saying she might be married to a lesbian because even in those days why would my husband told me she was lesbian. Maybe she also liked men ! I cannot believe all of this ! That she is still active. When will she stop !! !!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well, she appears to be shaping up to be quite the vixen!

Two new people, in as many days, claiming that Judy done stole their men. I have to question your account, though, for the following reasons:

1) you make the claim that Judy got pregnant. Highly unlikely, as "she" isn't plumbed for that sort of thing.

2) You also make the claim that Judy was at a NASA site in Chile. The only way Judy could get in such a position would be as a guest or groupie. She has NO scientific credentials that are in any way verifiable, just nebulous claims that evaporate under inspection.

Sort of like those DD's she claims.

Now, understand, I'm skeptical because this account doesn't jive with the known facts of the case. I'm not saying that you're making it up, I'm saying that it's much more likely that the woman you recall is NOT the "Dr. Judy" under discussion here.

A mistake of identity.

One last thing - I've seen nothing to indicate that 'our' Judy would have any sort of appeal to the males of the species that these last few posts indicate 'their' Judy has. Certainly 'our' Judy would hold no such sway over any of the men I'm acquainted with around here, but then again I'm in a town with 6 colleges, no waiting. We can afford to be more discriminating in our tastes here...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
DCMB ? Are you calling me Judy ?

Why do you do that ? How can you call me the name of this evil woman ? You do not like what I say? do you think I would come here and talk about something that hurt me so much after all these years ?

You are so unsympathetic yet when Nitromaria talks, you listen to her. Or is Nitromaria maybe you ?

You are really being very nasty now ?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySambuca
DCMB ? Are you calling me Judy ?

Why do you do that ? How can you call me the name of this evil woman ? You do not like what I say? do you think I would come here and talk about something that hurt me so much after all these years ?

You are so unsympathetic yet when Nitromaria talks, you listen to her. Or is Nitromaria maybe you ?

You are really being very nasty now ?

You with the new account came in here blabbering about Judy being a baby factory. I and German documents call BS on your claim. Now what proof are you willing to share?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have seen the pictures you posted and it is defnitely her. I am not mistaking. Maybe she was doing something else at the site in Chile if you cannot find credentials but my husband said she was doing the settings on the dishes so they can point to the satellites. I dont know how those things work because I am in IT.

I have actually met this woman and I do not think any of you have. It is a great coincidence that there can be 2 Judy Faltskog's working for Nasa ? This woman was really working there because security was very igh and my husband also worked there.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

But you see, Nitromaria hasn't contradicted the known facts of the case. She admitted that Judy's claimed 'pregnancy' was a false one, no baby produced. That is in keeping with "Judy's" plumbing situation. You, on the other hand, claim multiple pregnancies for a male, a biologically unlikely situation.

Further, Nitromaria only posted JUDY'S claim of DD cup breasts, she did not make that claim herself. You, on the other hand, have commented that you've witnessed an inordinate size with your own eyes, and that just doesn't accord with the pictures of Judy posted on the internet, more recent pictures than an encounter several years ago.

Now, I note that you mention having a photo of Judy left over from your husband. I suggest that, in support of your claims, you should definitely post the picture, so we can see for ourselves and make the determination in our own minds as to whether or not it's the 'same' Judy as the one we are discussing.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

NASA is fully aware of Judy Falkstog, believe me. There is only one and she and Chile have never met. Once again her dishes do not show on Google Earth and the "scopes" there have not heard of her.

So, once again. Where is your proof?

I have documents and more coming. Soon to be seen by all.

Of course there must be documents on these miracles births. James, I will check and you should know this by now.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join