It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySambuca

lol?. why would i get cold feet?. cold feet about what?. im extremely happy for you to post your pictures and post as many as you can possibly lay your hands on, what difference is it going to make to me?. hmm strange! lol.

and you seem to be going to extreme lengths to defend someone you claim ruined your life?????. a little bit like AnneH.

but anyway carry on, you have brightened up my day no end

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I was being sarcastic because you said you design IT systems and this procedure is BASIC.

One way of a few to get your pic up is to load it to a free site like Flickr or photobucket and link to it.

I do want to see your evidence, might prove amusing.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well there are so many of you and so much to read that I am replying to whomever asked... so I wont address you directly.

I just remember Money Man saying things about Ultraviolet Light... spending too much time in the jungle in the sun maybe ? I dont know what the relevance of Ultraviolet to this post is but anyway...

You said she is a man and has no boobs. Now I want to show you the picture to prove she has boobs because she had boobs and this photo has no adams apple. The pectoral muscles.. well, I exercise mine using an ampty shampoo bottle to keep them trimmed and also using your mouth What you do, is you can say the German number Zwei over and over but using all your face muscles. That way you pull all the pectoral muscles and keep your boobs sitting nice and high and away from your knees. Not all of us are as fortunate as Judy Faltskog to be 6 feet tall and even when she is 80 her boobs will never reach her knees !

Oops..now I forgot what else you said.

Oh yes, the Christmas tree for the children was in Germany, we went back home for Christmas ! Why do you ask ?

Going back to the blog quickly to see what else you said...

Till now-now..

Oh yes.. cyber bully... that is SUCH A COMMON WORD !

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
DCMB... BASIC is BASIC.... you know... we are past the stage to code in BASIC... the old Assembler.. COBOL that was supposed to have died many years ago but that is still alive and kicking..

Basic is now being used by people who write the drag and drop tools we use, like Datastage. Only when you want to do special things you go and actually edit the Basic code.. and anyway I do not code anymore. I have that done for me.

IF PICTURE OF JUDY IS POSTED
THEN LOOK FOR ADAM APPLE
IF ADAMS APPLE IS FOUND THEN
ECHO "JUDY IS A MAN"
ELSE LOOK FOR BOOBS
IF BOOBS ARE NOT FOUND
THEN ECHO "JUDY IS A MAN"
ELSE CALL "ATTACK_LADY_SAMBUCA"

PROCEDURE ATTACK_LADY_SAMBUCA
CALL MONKEY_MAN_MODULE
IF MONKEY_MAN_MODULE NOT FOUND
THEN GOTO TO JUNGLE

program error !! Jungle not found

Then look for adam apple

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

haha, this is getting funnier by the minute!. you claim to be a web designer but have no clue how to carry out such a simple task as posting a picture?. you have no idea what exif data is?. lol.

anyway, i have a technical question that you may be able to help me with, im currently involved in a small project where i have a problem, i really need to redirect an ip from a p.c, could you please enlighten me on what O.S and software i would need to achieve this goal?. your expertise would be valuable ?.

oh and cyber bully?. hmm.... now where have i heard that before?......

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Seriously hat off for simple silly talk!!

I wrote in BASIC, PASCAL and COBOL and am very cheered up by your post!!!

But back to basics - supply evidence of your claims or accept that they will not be believed.

To put it simple:

10 Print "I'm not just a pain in the R's"
20 GOTO 10
30 END

RUN

Is that simple enough for you?

-m0r

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You misunderstood Judy. By BASIC, I was not talking about programming, I was stating that A CHILD could load a pic and an IT person cannot.

and to your other claim

Plastic doesn't sag with age. Some advice though, UV radio waves have been scientifically proven to melt silicone.

Hey James, a couple of questions. Why does Wayne delete you as fast as you post over there at the "happy temple"?

do you still draw cartoons?

Still friends with that guy on the Black Vault? he was a weirdo.

Still follow that male Latin singer?

is that your blog in French? it has your name in the Meta. UFO's and chocolate, lol.

How is Bjorn ?

Ever got stuck on your broom? those witch pics weren't clear.

have so many more to ask. Have your people contact my people .

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySambuca
You said she is a man and has no boobs.

Incorrect. We said she WAS a man, not IS. I personally said that her boobs are nowhere near a DD cup as she claimed. Evidence for that is to be found in any photos seen of her so far which depict that specific area within them. Of course a sex change operation will necessarily involve constructing mammaries, and so after having said operations 'she' will have them, but NOT of the claimed magnitude.

Now I want to show you the picture to prove she has boobs because she had boobs and this photo has no adams apple.

Presence is not in question, magnitude is. You made the claim of a greater magnitude than is present anywhere on the internet, and are now backing that claim up. Good for you, once you get it done.

Oh yes, the Christmas tree for the children was in Germany, we went back home for Christmas ! Why do you ask ?

Trick question. Christmas in Chile falls during summer, so it wouldn't have been cold as you stated. Germany is a different matter. Point goes to you. Why are contract employees still hanging out together after the contract is over?

Oh yes.. cyber bully... that is SUCH A COMMON WORD !

A relatively new concept, but agreed it IS becoming more commonly used as a pejorative... especially by certain elements that stumble in here ocasionally.

As to the matter of posting the photo, if you continue having trouble, I can U2U an e-mail address to you, you can e-mail it to me, and I can post it from my ATS photo account if that becomes necessary.

If all else fails, let me know and we can set it up.

[edit on 2010/8/21 by nenothtu]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
LOL !! I never coded in BASIC. I was joking with you because someone who knows how to code will understand the basic flow of data and that is why I put the IF-THEN-ELSE statements!! I used COBOL/CICS back in the nineties and since then Eazytrieve, then SAS and now Datastage with Teradata, the best thing since chololate sauce !!
Datastage is coded in Basic but it has 'stages' that you link and drag and drop etc.

Anywayz... Germany is small town and people get together. I am way past this woman now. I am realizing what you guys do and I so much hope I can prove you wrong. This is not about Judy Faltskog anymore. You have mocked me and tried to make me a liar and that is what this is all about now !! Who is AnneH, and Wayne Herschel...

Anyway... I have added her photo to my gallery. I am sure you would know how to get there and check it out
and then GET OUT YOUR GUNS !!! No, no those guns... the boobs are only on the picture... GET OUT YOUR WEAPONS !!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
By the way, I never said I was a web designer !! I do not work with PC's and pictures. If I drive a car it is not to say I can fix it and know each and every part. I work on financial systems and design the ETL... yes ETL !! DO you guys know what THAT means ???

And oh yes... do you know the latest measure ??

Byte, Kilobyte, Megabyte, Gigabyte, Terabyte... and now ????

TRALALALALALALALAAAAAAA........ PETABYTE !! YES !! A whole million trillion Bytes !! Now imagine that !! Just as difficult for me to imagine Judy being a man after I have seen her !! ThAT evil woman !! NOT 1/2 as evil as you bunch of naughty boys !!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The picture in question, folks, so that no one has to hunt it down:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33a106134c85.jpg[/atsimg]

Analysis coming...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

look up thread."you made you a liar." Wayne, I think might be your sister, the jury is still out on that one. you play bad games and lie even worse as shown in the last couple of pages and every time that you show up under a different name.

Now I know why Wayne deletes you so fast, you can't talk without stepping in it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Have any of you managed to look at the photo ?

Judy and my husband was working for the same company but they were contracted by Nasa from what I remember.

Sorry DCMB, I thougt you meant BASIC code. Well, now you got a quick coding course

Children are clever nowadays. Basic things that children do and adults have never heard of !!

Nice deviation calling me James...

SO.... anyone checked out the photo ??

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So where are the cables? I don't give a rats behind about a boob job on a man, I thought you were going to show some evidence of Judy at a telescope.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Who is the guy in the photo? Is that your husband? You mentioned that you've hung on to this photo for 16 years - is that how old it is, or is it older?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You know what, you arfe like a basin with no plug.

You will never be satisfied. Forever moving targets. No matter what evidence you have, a bloodhound will always stay hungry. No use reasoning with an insatiable mind. An idiot (no offense) will never comprehend evidence even if it stares him in the face !!

You asked for the photo with boobs after you said she had zilch boobs. Now the proof is there, now you move the target again !! Is that a defense tactic or a last resort to keep your blog alive ??

I am trying to help you find the truth but you do not want the truth, you want drama and causing trauma. Look, I am way beyond my trauma now. I am practicing what you preach
"WHEN JUSTICE FAILS..... THEN RESISTANCE... "

That is not my husband but it is a picture Judy gave my husband of her and her ex-husband, the father of the two chidren she had. I suppose that was the only photo she had or I dont know what the reason was wy her ex-husband was in it.

Anyway... I cannot give you a photo of Judy hanging from a cable but I sure as hell have given enough rope to hang all of you !!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The photo is old, given to my husband 16 years ago.

THE OUTCOME OF YOUR ANALYSIS ????

Wanting a photo of Judy hanging from a cable is not outcome of analysis but further required inout according to the analysis cycle.. and.. COME ON BABY - ANALYSIS IS MY GAME !!!!!

(Though I am a designer, 80% of my life is spent analyzing data !!! )

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Whoa there, Nellie! I've not moved anything at all, I'm examining the photo. Someone else asked for cables, not me. You're getting yourself all confused.

Now, back to the photo. Since that's supposed to be JUDY's ex husband, am I to take it that it's a bit older photo than the 16 years you held on to it for?

Do you have any idea at all about what year his photo was taken, or where, or possibly even at what time of year? It's NOT from the Christmas party you mentioned in Germany, right?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Believe me, I would still kill this woman if I can lay my hands on her ..but.. I cannot take that you present false and twisted information to the public and that is my passion now. So even if she is / was my enemy, I will defend the FACT that she is a woman. Why are you trying to prove she is a man. You said a few hours ago she has an adams apple and NO boobs.

Now I have analyzed that photo and there is no adams apple and LOTS of boobs ! SO....how on Earth does doctors remove and adams apple ???

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Believe me, I would still kill this woman if I can lay my hands on her ..but.. I cannot take that you present false and twisted information to the public and that is my passion now. So even if she is / was my enemy, I will defend the FACT that she is a woman. Why are you trying to prove she is a man. You said a few hours ago she has an adams apple and NO boobs.

Now I have analyzed that photo and there is no adams apple and LOTS of boobs ! SO....how on Earth does doctors remove and adams apple ???

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join