It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Yes, that's another troubling thought... the supposedly
recent shots of Judy show a young lady with nothing
remarkable in that area... then there's an older image,
that implies Judy has aged and the attributes are more...
erm, well you know.

It almost seems that Dr. Judy is travelling back in time!!

88 mph... that's the key.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If Lady Smabucca comes back online... and I really
hopes she does, I have a question for her.

When you met her in Chile... did she produce a
cigerette and smoke it? I'm curious of some her
habits and I do appreciate that it was long time ago.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490
My, My, look at her pink shirt picture. Where oh where did her errrrrr, chest go? All these manipulations of pictures, what must Mr Kodak, Mr Bell and Howell, and Mr Fuji be thinking right now?

Probably all those youngins suckling and gravity. OR, the 60k in Euros and Dr Frankenstein

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

My, My, look at her pink shirt picture. Where oh where did her errrrrr, chest go? All these manipulations of pictures, what must Mr Kodak, Mr Bell and Howell, and Mr Fuji be thinking right now?

[edit on 22-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

Yup. That's precisely what I was alluding to before LadySambuca slapped me down with that Judy picture of big-'ol boosomses. They're in a photo, on the internet, so they MUST be real!.

Just like Harry's are. But Harry's are biggerer.

Does that Make Harry's boosomses realer, then?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by dcmb1490

Yes, that's another troubling thought... the supposedly
recent shots of Judy show a young lady with nothing
remarkable in that area... then there's an older image,
that implies Judy has aged and the attributes are more...
erm, well you know.

It almost seems that Dr. Judy is travelling back in time!!

88 mph... that's the key.

The NSA blokes that Bjorn sent to watch me have assured me that they are hot on the trail of Judy's DeLaurean. The US government wants that vehicle, BAD! Downing Street has pledged assistance in the quest for it, so I'm staying clear of time travel for a while.

Run Judy, RUN!

[edit on 2010/8/22 by nenothtu]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Now stop it JUDY/LADY SAMBUCCA or whatever... !

Haven't you waisted enough time already by trowing sand in peoples eyes?
Haven't you had enough alias names already?
Do you really think you are that special that someone would even care if you have an A of DD cup?

I hope you get to your senses soon... what has been the goal of you sex operation otherwise?
You wanted to hide from you original James personality, and as far as I know, going through a sex change is a long and difficult process.. (watch some documentaries on that...)... It takes years to be able to find yourself again in that process and you didn't do that because you felt a woman in 'the wrong body'... it was just for hiding...

And after all that trouble you got the chance to build and create another life again from scratch for yourself, and what do you do??? You start your scamming business all over again! So what was the point???

The point is that you can't 'operate' anyones character, once a liar, always a liar... isn't it!??

You will need a 1000 life times or more to rectify al the hurt you have done to others, as well as being James or Judy...

NASA won't laugh with the fact that you made a claim in their name...

This from a person who has followed this discussion from day one, but finally is fed up with all Judy's/LadySambuca's/AnneH's and so on playing around...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It has come to people's attention that Wayne Herschel is trying to get everyone banned on a certain website that does not bow and totally agree with him. His own words on his FB page was fight fire with fire.

So, his advice was taken to heart.

Why, those posters at that website showed Herschel where to find his papyrus on the internet as he didn't have a clue, He thought he had the only source. (he later admitted he saw the papyrus in a copy of an 1971 issue of Newsweek and that was his source.) The man hints around without coming right out and saying, that he actually handles and inspects these artifacts when in fact his only means of research is books and a computer.

Just like his Mars claims of secret knowledge. Well, neither you, nor I, or Mr. Herschel has ever visited Mars. "Every" drop of information comes from satellite and robotic pictures and instruments. So all of the knowledge Herschel has, every soul in the world has or can have with a few keystrokes.

Llike Egypt, He see's UFO's in every picture he looks at and screams "leg of the Bull" and the world goes "Oh, yeah. I get it. leg of the bull."
Seriously, the man is delusional.

Anyway, That picture he now uses of the papyrus that was shown to him by other posters, is also being used to say that the article it came from is all wrong. Even though that article was written by a Dr with so many PHD's its not funny And the article states its copywrited material.

So fighting fire, an e-mail was sent to the good Dr. giving a link to the site of his claims calling her article a fraud. Really Wayne, using her papyrus picture to promote your ideas and calling her thesis that accompanied it a fraud at the same time. There ought to be a law.
and I think there is.

You took those other posters search work and used it as if you found it and then tried to get them all banned. They made no claims about the papyrus article except that it explained what the papyrus was about and never showed the actual pic like you did, just gave a link.

Herschel is using it as proof of his wild claims while ridiculing the Dr. that wrote the article. She has no clue this is going on, well she does now.
It sounds like your advice was taken and fire was used.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Just like his Mars claims of secret knowledge. Well, neither you, nor I, or Mr. Herschel has ever visited Mars.

I beg to differ, here. I lived through the chemically induced haze of the 70's...

Like Egypt, He see's UFO's in every picture he looks at and screams "leg of the Bull" and the world goes "Oh, yeah. I get it. leg of the bull."
Seriously, the man is delusional.

The "leg of the bull" is most assuredly NOT the particular bovine product that Mr. Herschel is actually peddling!

Anyway, That picture he now uses of the papyrus that was shown to him by other posters, is also being used to say that the article it came from is all wrong. Even though that article was written by a Dr with so many PHD's its not funny And the article states its copywrited material.

PhD's? Pshaw! How can a mere PhD compare with an ordination into the Church of Wayne, Oneism?

So fighting fire, an e-mail was sent to the good Dr. giving a link to the site of his claims calling her article a fraud. Really Wayne, using her papyrus picture to promote your ideas and calling her thesis that accompanied it a fraud at the same time. There ought to be a law.
and I think there is.

You of course have archived that entire web page, in case it should, er, umm... disappear, right?

You took those other posters search work and used it as if you found it and then tried to get them all banned. They made no claims about the papyrus article except that it explained what the papyrus was about and never showed the actual pic like you did, just gave a link.

Herschel is using it as proof of his wild claims while ridiculing the Dr. that wrote the article. She has no clue this is going on, well she does now.
It sounds like your advice was taken and fire was used.

It just bites hard when someone gets hoisted on their own petard, now doesn't it?

[edit on 2010/8/22 by nenothtu]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
This is te last post I will do.
I dont know who LadySambuca wants to fool but we all know who you are...right James/Judy?First of allI have something more to say: Are you a man or a woman???You are nothing from both anymore so I will call you IT from now on.
Horst my ex didnt leave me for you or anyother person!We were divorced at the time because I thought I didnt love him anymore ( I was wrong because I do and will always love him ) and after having him run after me 2 years he met you at work and you both started something with eachother.He only did that because he was so alone and thought I didnt love him or want him back.He told me that you were just the biggest mistake he made in his life and knew after about 3 weeks living with you what a person you are.Horst says that you cant even compare to me in NO way
Ofcourse he didnt notice you are a man...because like I know Transexuellen that get operated look like a woman and even feel like a woman ( almost ).All those hormones you took helped you alot and maybe a breast operation.I dont have a DD cup but my breasts are real and Horst loves them
Horst did not go to a gynaechologist with you and you were never pregnant from him nor did you have a baby from him...keep dreaming!He didnt ever love you or loves you, you were just there at the time he was so down.If you have a baby from him like you said: Sue him for child support because you love money so much and you would do anything for that.You know where WE live so feel free to sue

Like all here have noticed IT always writes something about me to hurt me ( but no chance because youre not worth it ) ITs so pissed off because I found out so much about IT,thanks to all here!Like I said in another post my ex husband came back in January 2010 and since then we are togehter ( I told IT we were not together so I could get more out of her ) we are also planning to get married again because we just belong together.I am the WOMAN he loved,loves and will always love!
PS. He found out from a gay friend of IT here in Germany that I had contact to IT and was very mad at me for that.He doesnt want that I have contact to IT ( which I dont anymore ) He doesnt want nothing to do with such a person.IT is history for uns and now Im going to look forward!!!We have a future together and you IT...have nothing!!!
Thanks to everyone here that opened my eyes and you dcmb1490...I like you very much and hope you find out enough about IT so everyone learns the truth

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nitromaria

Hello Nitromaria,

Well, what can I say? I hope you and your reunited husband will be happy together.

I'm sure everyone here would like you to stay. Any more information you can bring to the table would be appreciated.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Nitromaria, sorry, if you could just clear up a bit of confusion.

You say you were divorced at the time that your ex-husband hooked up with Judy, yet you stated earlier that she was in your house with him during your stay in hospital.

Were you still living with your ex at the time?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Good morning guys,

I am really sorry, the earliest I could get back to my laptop after yesterday afternoon, was this morning hours at 00h15 but then ATS were is maintenance mode and I could not post anything.

Unfortunately I am at work now and use my company's computer and they tend to block sites like these. If that happens, I will only be able to reply when I have a chance. When I get home after work, I dont really have a lot of time to spend on the laptop so I would mostly be online around midnight.

Anyway, I have not had a chance to read the threads but I can assure you I am not Judy Faltskog and I can assure you the photo I supplied is real and untampered with. You can use any method. Marrr who is talking about the airbrushing should go and double check, I dont think (he/she - I have not had a chance to check if Marrr is a man or a woman) has the facts straight.

Anyway, it does not help to ask me about Judy's past. All I know is we spent 3 hours together at the same table. There was no adams apple and natural b**bs. She had a small waist and womanly curves. That was exactly the reason why my husband only had eyes for her. The dress she wore had very soft lines and the material was very light so you could see all the curves. I dont think I looked too bad either at the time but I suppose men get too used to their wives and then their eyes start wandering. That is why I say, maybe Nitromaria's husband can do us a favour and confirm about the b**bs and the adams apple and even the curves ? I am just trying to help you find this woman and thought let me at least tell you, you should not be looking for a man. I cannot account for her past as I did not know her that well and I did not know her before my husband got carried away and infatuated with this woman.

I am still trying to find the photo with the blonde Farra Fawcet hair. I must admit I am very unorganised when it comes to papers and photos. I want to change jobs after 13 years and I have mislaid my documents for my resume !

I did not read all the threads but when I did, to be honest, I was laughing the first time I read that you said she was a man because I was imagining my husband standing by for the birth and I was wondering if she was a man, where the baby would have come out !! Think about that, it is quite funny !

I will continue just now..

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Someone asked about JF smoking. She was not smoking the time we were together but I sould have asked my husband because people like a good smoke after a good session of s.. Naturally she did not smoke at the children's Christmas party.

She did have a few cocktails but for the life of me I cannot remember... we ordered about 4 rounds of cocktails that night.

Monkey Man was asking me about her past which I do not know much about but I have a theory which I will share soon and which is based on personal experience.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySambuca
Someone asked about JF smoking. She was not smoking the time we were together but I sould have asked my husband because people like a good smoke after a good session of s.. Naturally she did not smoke at the children's Christmas party.

She did have a few cocktails but for the life of me I cannot remember... we ordered about 4 rounds of cocktails that night.

Monkey Man was asking me about her past which I do not know much about but I have a theory which I will share soon and which is based on personal experience.

Thank you, you have been very helpful.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well I don't know who's Arthur or Martha round these parts any more.

Who am I?

Welcome back LadySambuca, looking forward to your story.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Thank you Nitromaria and I'm happy for you that the
relationship is starting up again. It shows that truth and
love conquers all.
The damage that Judy Faltskog does is truly alarming
and the wake of destruction seems to stretch a long way
back.
I am curious of how he/she came about the idea of the UV
signal and the 'Contact'-movie-way he/she posed as the hero
/heroine in this plot.
Did he/she devise this alone?
Does he/she yearn to be a 'do-gooder'?
May be there's a small part of him/her that regrets all this?

I am also alarmed about the easy way we speak of s*x on this
thread... but that's because I'm old school, I guess!
Well done to all.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
Well I don't know who's Arthur or Martha round these parts any more.

Who am I?

Welcome back LadySambuca, looking forward to your story.

Humph! (resigned look) with this permo-wig, I bet I end up
as Martha!
Nice to see you again, Netts.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySambuca

Marrr who is talking about the airbrushing should go and double check, I dont think (he/she - I have not had a chance to check if Marrr is a man or a woman) has the facts straight.

For the record Judy, I deferred and forfeited any personal analysis of said picture.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
Humph! (resigned look) with this permo-wig, I bet I end up
as Martha!
Nice to see you again, Netts.

You to BIAD.

You keepin' up with all this? If you are, clue me in will you!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Don't forget me,
Martha my dear.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join