It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

So as to not wear myself down reading hundreds of pages of boring counter intelligence "sceptical critical deception" and constant hatefulness directed against JUDY and WAYNE created by COINTELPRO agents, I am not going to read the pages you suggested.

I was going to give you the benefit of doubt. Perhaps you stumbled in here and hadn't gotten up to speed yet. That I can condone. Your above quote I cannot. Are we given to understand that you are not interested in finding out information that is right in front of your face?

Just as a final comment. All of you COINTELPRO agents, "working" here on ATS, aught to be a bit more careful. Hate mongering is a punishable crime. Murder is certainly a crime. JUDY and WAYNE might want to prosecute all of you for making such hateful nasty remarks about them. Even if human justice fails. Divine justice certainly will not fail. How much do you COINTELPRO agents get paid ? Enough to bribe GOD in the day of judgement ?

Although I do not think you are the ever loving Wayne or the identity confused Judy, I do think you are involved with them and appear to be a sychophant.
It appears folks, we may have met our first "Lightworker" and their attack has commenced.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Well, If I'm a COINTELPRO agent (whatever the heck that is) I want a badge.
And if the onslaught of the light warriors is about to commence, then I want a light saber, with a blue light blade

Sorry, I'm in a wanting mood right now.

But on a serious note, you may be right about collusion's. Scary if this is the mentality of the cult.

Quote from CAELENIUM:
are genuinely receiving no end of alien communications from the stars relatively near to us in the Milkyway Galaxy.

REALLY!!! REALLY!!! Then why are they the only ones on Earth receiving them?

Which telescope? Her backyard variety (she claims) are not large enough.

I can check on any answer.

Is this like a space telephone where they talk in real time?

Judy rewrites physics and her skills at building telescopes with alien technologies really has the rest of the world envious.

Instead of throwing up a youtube video, how about something concrete from your masters like from what RAO is the signal being processed.

Where is the signal originating from so that I can ask our RAO?

Or is Judy using satellites? If so, I can verify that also.

So please, enlighten us with just one scrap of fact instead of mad rants.

and remember its a sin to lie according to your female god.

PRECIPITATION CALAMINE LOTION (tm) back at ya

[edit on 29-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Cool man. I shall defend myself with a green one.
Ya, I don't even want to think about a lightworker offensive right now. Maybe after tea?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Just one more thing.........

Hate mongering is a punishable crime. Murder is certainly a crime. JUDY and WAYNE might want to prosecute all of you for making such hateful nasty remarks about them

If you only read ten pages into the thread and are extremely reluctant to read the final third of the thread, then how do you come to this conclusion?
And murder? Explain that even more.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Quote #2:
JUDY and WAYNE might want to prosecute all of you for making such hateful nasty remarks about them .

Tell them to wait until I get this out into the main stream media, which I plan on doing soon.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

where are your credentials ?

where are judys credentials ?

where are waynes credentials ?

where are your links to scientific data to prove your claim?

where are judys links to scientific data to prove her/his claims?

where are waynes links to scientific data to prove his claims ?

how come i can't find any article on this huge worldwide databank called the internet that show u.v can be picked up on a radio telescope seeing as you claim its common knowledge ?

how come i can find thousands of articles that say it can't that are written by real scientists ?

how come berkeley n.a.s.a are calling hoax on this claim when they are supposedly judys colleagues ?

how come judy has not one single published and peer reviewed journal ?

how come berkeley have never heard of judy but she claims to have graduated there ?

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM

Sir, you are showing your ignorance for refusing to read the thread.

You have a limited idea about most of this thread and will get little sympathy from here on in.

Once again - I challenge you to at least read the condensed version here
It is not even a page long and will take you 10 minutes, tops.

Will you take up that challenge?

[edit on 29/7/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
CAELENIUM,

Anyone can google your name and read your profile, especially the deep blue sky name and the vampirerave site.

I am sorry for bashing you earlier, apparently you have a valid reason for saying what you did.

AlphaKuomi's education service is not something I'm familiar with but it doesn't matter.

So I will ignore anything else from you. But Wayne and Judy are fair game as long as they continue this hoax and if they had a hand in this, then they have no shame in order to sell books.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
@ caelenium
hmmm, i apologise too, but i have to say that you really should not be on a website like this in your condition, i too will totally ignore you from now on.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
@ caelenium
hmmm, i apologise too, but i have to say that you really should not be on a website like this in your condition, i too will totally ignore you from now on.

thanks

rich
Condition?

I must have missed something.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
oops!

[edit on 30-7-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

look at dcmb1490s last post and do the googleing that he mentions and all will become clear.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I did as you suggested.
I must be extra dense this morning.
If it is in the music, I did not listen to it, I am at work.
It is not clear to me, other than the dude looks ill to me.
If he is not, then I just really dissed him, but that is not my intention.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Please accept my apologies CAELENIUM , I did not
mean to offend.

and thank you Butcherguy.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Please excuse any rudeness I may have shown to you.

I am sorry for that, I should be more tolerant sometimes.

PEACE!

Thank you RICH!

[edit on 30-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I really like when Wayne and Judy's pseudoscience is proven wrong.
Wayne Herschel is an idiot. From the hidden records web site:

"2009 Image release - new evidence - Mars face... is built from blocks!"

From today at Fox news:

www.foxnews.com...

New high resolution pics of the face on mars and it shows a mesa, no blocks.
Wayne go back to connecting sesame seeds on rolls to star maps.

I also like how he put a pic of the Ark on one of his sites with no information other than him saying its a cool pic.

He did this to divert traffic to his site in order to dupe people by sending him traffic from people searching for ark answers.. (the ark shows in his meta tags)

Judy Falkstog and Wayne Herschel are a pair.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

That Wayne, he sure is a hoot. As much as it irks me to correspond with him, I'm considering emailing George Noory and bringing up the idea of having Wayne on as a guest again.
Surely Noory won't be against it, being one of the biggest bs artists in the business today. What fun it would be to call in during open lines and get chatty with Wayne Jesus.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I will post a reply if one comes back but I just sent an e-mail to SETI with a packet on Judy and her claims. Included was her CV with some of the following claims:

Education

University
UC Berckley
Class year

Degree

Doktortitel

Major
Astrophysics, Theoretical Cosmology

Years attended
1984 to 1993

Work info

Job title
Radio Astronomer

Profession
Radio Astronomer / Quantum Physicist

Company
NASA / SETI
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't ask for verification of Judy as a NASA/SETI employee. My questions were only about her claims and if they were feasible. I hope SETI answers and if they do I will post the e-mail.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

good work, but i hope you included all of judy/james name variations just so we have all bases covered ?.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hi Rich,

Yes, i forwarded a file of the original story and explained that it was an ongoing dispute in a forum (that I didn't name) and it was mentioned that the person was still claiming the story as true and we just wanted clarification to put it to rest.

Probably won't hear back until Monday if we do at all.

Thanks

DC

[edit on 30-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join