It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
im now dedicating this video made by TheFakingHoaxer to caelenium because of his/her threadskipping ignorance!!!

thanks

rich

[edit on 28-7-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Welcome back Judy I have been expecting you. I find my answers from the experts and not word of mouth. (like the recent FUSE claim) . here is one:

National Radio Astronomy Observatory

www.nrao.edu...

And protocol from NASA:

Astrobiology: Life in the Universe

#
Question

I recently saw a show on the Science Channel that mentioned the "wow" signal that SETI had gotten once. What they said on the show was that while this signal was never repeated, that the signal was exactly what had been predicted that an alien signal would look like. I know that one signal does not really indicate alien life, but could you explain what they meant about the signal being exactly what had been predicted.

There are a variety of criteria that have been developed to eliminate false positives -- to make sure that naturally occurring or human-generated signals are not mistaken for extraterrestrial messages. For a start, the signal is interesting only if it is narrow-band and may show some evidence of modulation -- which are also properties of many human-generated signals. To identify the source, one must discriminate against locally generated signals, and this is best done using a second receiver many miles distant. One then must check whether the source is moving -- and make sure that its motion is not consistent with a spacecraft. Finally, one contacts another radio telescope for an independent check. So far, all detected signals have ultimately failed these extensive verification tests. But sometimes the signal just stops before the tests are complete. In that case, it is unidentified. As to deciding whether the signal is what we would expect from an alien civilization, I don't know how we could say that, since we don't know enough about either the technology or the psychology of aliens to predict what a "real" signal would look like.

David Morrison
NAI Senior Scientist

source: astrobiology.nasa.gov...

I'm off, have a hot tip from Trier.

Oh, and a good read on light and radio waves:

www.nrao.edu...

And oh, oh. It amuses me that the recent poster and the original perpetrator come from the same vampire club. see:

www.vampirerave.com...

and

www.vampirerave.com...

[edit on 28-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by CAELENIUM

Calm down CAELENIUM - not everyone on this thread is a COINTELPRO agent. Only nenothtu and bedlam. The rest are in training. And myself and BIAD are just here as a feminine touch to lighten the tone.

And speaking of that:

The fact that Judy is a lesbian comes to me as no surprise, because that is simply the way girls are and always have been.

Not this little brown duck!

I'm joking of course CAELENIUM. Really - there are no agents here. Do you really believe that? Everyone here will implore you to read the thread in it's entirety. Or at least the condensed version (see below).

Judy is absolutely not authentic. She was once a man - did you read that?
A man that is known to the UFO community as a liar and a hoaxer.
Google James Van Greunen hoax and you will learn.

Or you can read the synopsis of this event here:
the whole Judy and Wayne story condensed

This leak is not authentic, the players are not authentic.
The true story is authentic.

[edit on 28/7/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

not much point trying to convince people like caelenium, she can't be bothered to read the info but has all the time in the world to write essay length replies and link videos, shes also admitted that she isn't interested in what anyone on the thread has to say because anyone that doesn't believe is a COINTELPRO agent whatever one of those is?. hahaha

i honestly can't believe how paranoid and delusional these people are!!!. it must make them feel important if they pretend people are interested in them.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

hmm, just noticed a bit of a slip up on judy/james "aenstrea's" vampire profile that i don't think anyone has picked up on before, she says born and living in sweden but then goes on to say how its difficult to find a vampire coven in germany in the very same paragraph ! lol, it seems that judy really struggles with consistency in her lies even when not under pressure!

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
quote from caelenium:
"aenstrea's"Judy mentions "subcarriers" and that is my point too. Using a radio frequency as the Carrier Wave one can insert any frequency, in this case the Ultra Violet, as an internal [subcarrier] FM [frequency modulation] second tuning stage. Internal [subcarrier] FM tunings are not affected or attenuated by atmospheric impedance. Only the [carrier] AM [amplitude modulation] Carrier Wave is affected. We use internal [subcarriers] FM tunings in radio all the time so as to filter out the usual AM Carrier Wave "noise" and so as to avoid being detected by enemy receiver stations spying on our traffic. So in actual fact radio telescopes can and do look into the Ultra Violet spectrum, but not as the Carrier Wave, only as an internal [subcarrier] FM tuning stage. One can add such internal [subcarrier] FM tuning stages ad infinitum. I must admit that using the Ultra Violet as an internal subcarrier is rather exotic, but far from impossible, and since we are talking about "alien" traffic, therefore anything is possible."

caelenium, this is utter garbage, lightwaves can not be put into radio waves full stop, it just doesn't work that way no matter how it works out in your imagination it doesn't work in reality,
stop learning your science from the movie "contact" and read the following links from REAL SCIENTISTS :

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

sciencevault.net...

take careful notice of how lightwaves and radio waves are dealt with separately on both articles especially because it shows different types of telescope are needed for different types of e.m radiation, also pay particular attention to the article discussing frequency modulation and amplitude modulation and once again note that light waves are dealt with separately because they cant be carried on the radio wave whether modulated or not because they are two totally different things!.

now read this link on n.a.s.a and s.e.t.i just to show that n.a.s.a ditched s.e.t.i years ago showing that judy is NOT a n.a.s.a scientist working for s.e.t.i :

history.nasa.gov...

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Good catch Rich, I totally over looked that piece of misinformation. Maybe she should just add Sweden, Chile, Germany, and South Africa in all of her profiles to cover the bases, lol.

I looked at her witch pictures again and that's not Sweden, too bad its not Salem in the 1700's.

Good references also. We'll make Judy an astronomer yet.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I found this and had to share. Its from SETI -Berkely from a person that posted the Judy story he saw while in Italy. The story reads better than Waynes FB page. Added two of the comments from the SETI forum.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 1011342 - Posted 3 Jul 2010 20:01:54 UTC

Last modified: 3 Jul 2010 20:02:12 UTC

Hello guys, im back from years in the setihome project and in many many italian website i find this post:
It's Real information or Fake ?
--------------------------------------------------
MSG:
Entries are doing around the world, but still is not official and the sources are uncertain. The news or the news flow faster, but will be formalized this story that has no past, ladies and gentlemen is made. All the world's radio telescopes were positioned to hook signal or a mysterious signal broadcast in frequencies never used before, or in the ultraviolet band.
SIGNS OF INTELLIGENT LIFE -
Radio telescopes around the world are all seemingly engaged in mysterious signals now coming from some unusual spectrum and found a signal in code! Astrophysicist JUDY Fältskog is a personal friend of Wayne Herschel that holds together the voices for several days running to senior leaders of the U.S. government. The coded signal is transmitted simultaneously from different star systems including:
Aldeberan in Taurus, Epsilon Eridany, Izar (Epsilon Bootes), Thuban (Alpha Draconis), Proxima Centauri.
Sending all the signals are similar, are not natural!
Now they went online several RAO ('s Radio Observatory), and others like Arecibo (Puerto Rico) and several radio telescopes now in the U.S., Britain is in line, South Africa is in line, Australia's online since yesterday evening! Russia is going online, Germany is still under discussion to go online, China is online. Goodness is crazy! News travels fast.
These are signs of intelligent life, or rather the "Wow Signal" and then more in the deep ultraviolet frequency. No wonder nobody found anything before, partly because everyone was trying in the frequency range wrong. We opened a box full of bees! We should not try to get bitten! "...
"I was told that reached levels diplomats. Guess who is the chief negotiator? Soon, we go into stealth mode, as FB is haunted by guys with "Need to Know" and "X" Top Secret Security clearance of high levels. We need to publish this story if we get the truth and tell the public ... I think is important. A lot of people's government and scientists are in confusion and walking up and down the halls here at the observatory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1012744 - Posted 6 Jul 2010 14:48:24 UTC

As I recall, several months ago there was a bit of stir over Judy Faltskog. The last I read it had been determined that she had never worked for, or been associated with NASA. Her only credentials were a picture of her wearing a NASA cap, and self penned articles on her web page. Her page has since disappeared from the web. Final verdict? Hoax.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 1011625 - Posted 4 Jul 2010 12:07:29 UTC

Seems kinda fake...

Well, actually a lot fake, LOL

Source: setiathome.berkeley.edu...

Judy care to answer your own colleagues?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

haha, great find, ill love to see judys answer to that but i doubt we will ever get one, maybe caelenium could explain it away for her, his imagination seems to work well enough to dream something up, maybe the berkeley guys are all COINTELPRO agents too!!!

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Nice on RICH, with CAELENIUM coming out of the gate like that,
I would have sworn it was our Doc Judy.
His 'Vampire Rave' page shows that he may be familair with Judy
and her Aenstrea's 'vampire Rave' page and as you can see...
www.vampirerave.com...

... the images on the page show Doc Judy.
I'm not sure whether CAELENIUM was aware that they belong to
the same site and hobby or not, but it does make one suspicious.

I don't know a lot about carrier waves (I once held a carrier pigeon)
or UV ray information, but surely CAELENIUM... you must see where
you have errored?

Please read the thread and then you'll see why it's in the Hoax Bin.

Keep your powder dry.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Reply to CAELENIUM:

...Obviously she aught to have been in compliance with the "Official Secrets Act"
clause in her employment contract. But she was obviously excited?...

This is a joke right...?
You're telling me that though you can supposedly spot agents who seek
to destroy the world from knowing what is really going on, you buy into
the idea that:
A. She actually WORKED FOR NASA?
B. She became excited and spilled it to the world...?!!
Well, yer' know... the exuberance of youth and all that... but let's forgive
her.

... If this was the leak of classified military intelligence then you would
be more interested and less likely to ridicule it into the ground...

Hmmm.... very foxy, Sir. 'IF' means a lot in this context and then comes
the fair-minded level-headedness... good try.

...However, you aught to realise that although you might not take the
existence of Extra Terrestrial Civilizations very seriously, nevertheless I
and many others do take the matter seriously, and for wholely entirely
scientific reasons...

We do take it seriously, CAELENIUM and that's why one has to be vigilant
against hoaxers and trolls. I do wish sometimes, that I could take the
matter seriously and for wholely entirely scientific reasons, then I realise
that that reason doesn't explain my reason.
Nice try Judy.

...The military certainly take the matter extremely seriously, but not
because of any interest in science. Obviously their concerns are purely
predatory and military in nature.

They take it that seriously that they let your Doc Judy... who worked at
NASA, write the things she did... broadcast on her websites that she's
famous and folk want to make her a movie, live in two/three countries
at the same time and masquerade as different Posters on many sites.
Heck... Wayne must be monitored around the clock!

Then they allow her to threaten to sic the NSA (read RICH's posts) onto
folk all around the world and still all of us seem to be still here...?

Oh... wait a minute...

...The military certainly take the matter extremely seriously, but not
because of any interest in science...

Trying to get me to accept a fact that you cannot possibly prove!!!
I broke the first rule of Judyism... I accepted the premise of the statement
and then let you slip in a vagueness... not because of any interest in
science...
If you'd care to expand on the latter part, I would be
interested in the facts.

...Obviously their concerns are purely predatory and military in
nature...

Yes, obviously... Jeez, I cant believe you're still hangin' in there, Judy.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

haha, maybe i was a little harsh with my first reply to him BUT a lot of people on this site are starting to irritate me, they will believe absolutely anything without one grain of proof but if offered a sane logical simple explanation with a bit of supporting evidence they then try to argue against it with an even wilder and more implausible scenario!,

then we have the gatecrashers like caelenium that claim to not have time to read threads but will spend time typing out a load of rubbish thats already been disproved about 50 times, and then can find all the time in the world to type out essay length arguments full of rubbish with no links or evidence to back it up. then has the audacity to tell me to read and deny ignorance!!!.

caelenium also seemed to believe his theory was scientifically correct just because it worked in his head, but again provided no links to scientific data or articles to back it up.

then next we have the age old disinfo agent accusations of COINTELPRO?. that must be the latest buzz word amongst the "believers".

if we are to believe that all these conspiracies are true and also that all the skeptical people are disinfo agents then statistics must dictate that almost the majority of people on this planet must be involved in some sort of conspiracy or be a disinfo/cover up agent, so the biggest questions are, how the hell dM they keep all these things secret with that many people supposedly involved, and how the hell do the governments afford to pay all these people??!. i mean if we are to believe these things and accusations then the government is paying a few million people just to be disinfo agents on just this one website!!!!! hahahaha.

i mean honestly are all these people really that crazy, paranoid and delusional ???. its a very worrying world if they are.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I agree with you RICH, if me, you or others were COINTELPRO...
(which I thought was something you put your money in to clean it!
BANG!... and the dirt is gone)... would we have resurrected the
thread after it had died down?

It'll be interesting to see if he respondes.

I know that inside most of us, is the yearning to find the truth... to
find out that our own existence isn't as mundane has it seems, that
we're part of a greater thing.
We are! but it's not sexy enough... it's not exciting without 'secret meetings'
in darkened rooms, with unknown military Generals plotting to out-think
the masses and strange species calling out across the cosmos.

If anything has ever 'come out' it'll probably reside in some old papers
that a janitor picked up from an air base... and that's a big 'if'.

The way CAELENIUM laid things out troubled me... The Wayne Herschel
'You Tube' clips laid things out in a very similar manner.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

you would think the fact that this thread is in the hoax bim would have given caelenium a bit of an hint that it had been disproved and may have even gave him reason to be cautious and read up before posting a defence!!. or am i just expecting too much of people! lol

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490
I looked at her witch pictures again and that's not Sweden, too bad its not Salem in the 1700's.

That is good!

I was just picturing a witch/vampiress burnings at the stake!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

you would think the fact that this thread is in the hoax bim would have given caelenium a bit of an hint that it had been disproved and may have even gave him reason to be cautious and read up before posting a defence!!. or am i just expecting too much of people! lol

thanks

rich

Well, yeah... you ARE asking too much of folk, when they MAY
have an agenda. I for one, am not saying that CAELENIUM is up
to anything, but I find it surprising that he came in with a doubt,
slammed home what he called facts and fell off the thread.

... In my opinion Judy seems to be authentic. She did not communicate
except to her friend Wayne, who had no right to pass the information
on to us at ATS or anywhere...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I think it wouldn't be out of
the bounds of decency to read ALL the information here, before
expressing that opinion.

... Obviously Judy did not want the information to go any further than
her friend Wayne...

And we're off again! We don't know what Dr. Judy wanted or didn't want.

... The fact that Judy is a lesbian comes to me as no surprise, because
that is simply the way girls are and always have been...

Ooookay.
I have no idea whether Dr. Faltskog is what you claim as fact.

... Men are jealous of this fact of life, which is why they make stupid laws,
to try and make out as if being a lesbian is some kind of horrendous
brain disease...

And this explains UV ray signals being picked up by radio telescopes how?

...So I am convinced that this leak is authentic, but will come to
nothing...

Then the bad guys win again. If only there was a fair-haired South
African, who could step up to the plate, show Judy's facts and prove
once and for all that this is a real event, instead of babbling on about a
tree of Wisdom or whatever.

... Since obviously the establishment are a wall of silence.
They know the truth, but will not want you the people to know the truth.
The COINTELPRO [counter intelligence programme] agents amongst us
will continue their barrage of "sceptical criticism", so as to create an
environment, where in it is difficult for us to practice the scientific
method, necessary in order to arrive at the TRUTH...

I know who this sounds like... using words to create a world of intrigue
and secrets... no facts, just innuendo of fear.

There's a book hidden in there somewhere.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've never been one to believe in coincidences and this story is no exception.
Here are a few of many I came up with and my question is when do so many coincidences amount to hard facts?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judy Falkstog and Wayne Herschel both lived in South Africa - coindidence
They both claim earler in life they had UFO encounters - coincidence
They both are middle aged now and still pursuing UFO's - coincidence
They appear on a public web page with the signal annoucement - coincidence
Their stories are still promoted by SAFOUR in South Africa - coincidence
They both have websites showcasing their ideas with donate buttons - coincidence
They both appear to live off the gullibility and money of others - coincidence
They both have been on different radio shows at one time or another - coincidence
They both speak adorningly of South AFrican Elizabeth CLEAR - coincidence
They both tell of shawdow governments and intel agents interferance - coincidence
They both take their stories,claims,and even characters from others - coincidence
They both make wild claims that never come to fruitation - coincidence
They both have gone to other web sites and forums as sock puppets - coincidence
They both concentrate on seperate stories on the Pleiades in Space - coincidence
They both recently collaberated on a signal story from the Pleiades - coincidence
They both hint at Special Forces OP's dying due to absurd claims - coincidence
They both state anyone not buying their claims are MIB or disinfo - coincidence
When they are caught in a lie they reverse claims or back ea other - coincidence
They both have pics wearing NASA patches. She-hat, He-jacket - coincidence
Both sell wild stories.Her-son of alien,him-eats at tree of life diner - coincidence
Neither understand how NASA/SETI/and radio astronomy operate - coincidence
Waynes immediate family is friends with a Van Greunen family - coincidence
(never posted because we couldn't say it was "the" Van Greunen)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very strange indeed.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So as to not wear myself down reading hundreds of pages of boring counter intelligence "sceptical critical deception" and constant hatefulness directed against JUDY and WAYNE created by COINTELPRO agents, I am not going to read the pages you suggested. I cannot see the sense in it. As far as I am concerned JUDY and WAYNE are real and are sincere, since I know for a fact that they and others like them are authentic, and that they and many others in the science community, are genuinely receiving no end of alien communications from the stars relatively near to us in the Milkyway Galaxy. But translation is virtually impossible at the best of times. Using the method written about at this link Alien Encryptation Method that job just gotten to be absolutely out of the question.

All of you COINTELPRO agents continue to assert that it is not possible for a radio telescope to receive in the Ultra Violet, however where are your academic credentials ? All of you are so quick to make out as if JUDY is not academically qualified, but where are your academic credentials ? Who are all of you ? I can see straight away that all of you, COINTELPRO time wasters on ATS, are certainly not qualified in regard to the science of radio. How do I know this ? Because you observably all hold to a Neanderthal over simplistic comprehension about radio technology.

Judy mentions "subcarriers" and that is my point too. Using a radio frequency as the Carrier Wave one can insert any frequency, in this case the Ultra Violet, as an internal [subcarrier] FM [frequency modulation] second tuning stage. Internal [subcarrier] FM tunings are not affected or attenuated by atmospheric impedance. Only the [carrier] AM [amplitude modulation] Carrier Wave is affected. We use internal [subcarriers] FM tunings in radio all the time so as to filter out the usual AM Carrier Wave "noise" and so as to avoid being detected by enemy receiver stations spying on our traffic. So in actual fact radio telescopes can and do look into the Ultra Violet spectrum, but not as the Carrier Wave, only as an internal [subcarrier] FM tuning stage. One can add such internal [subcarrier] FM tuning stages ad infinitum. I must admit that using the Ultra Violet as an internal subcarrier is rather exotic, but far from impossible, and since we are talking about "alien" traffic, therefore anything is possible.

Just as a final comment. All of you COINTELPRO agents, "working" here on ATS, aught to be a bit more careful. Hate mongering is a punishable crime. Murder is certainly a crime. JUDY and WAYNE might want to prosecute all of you for making such hateful nasty remarks about them. Even if human justice fails. Divine justice certainly will not fail. How much do you COINTELPRO agents get paid ? Enough to bribe GOD in the day of judgement ?

[edit on 29/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Our academic credentials come from google which links to academic people and articles.
Where does yours come from?
Even Judy should comprehend this very informative and basic site:
www.fas.org...
which by the way is written by an academic unlike Wayne or Judy with "no degree" in their respective fields.

You choose not to read our links to real scientist and their works proving that Judy and Wayne don't know what they are saying. That's your prerogative.

But you sure don't practice what you preach according to:

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm)

oh never mind. I see now your resource is youtube. Should have guessed.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

It all boils down to this, if you read the first 10 pages, and you think that Judy and Wayne are the voices of reason in this thread, you are in the WRONG place!

Look at the section this thread is located in..... That's right....HOAX!

If you are here to help buoy up their cause(which is long lost, here as in other forums) you are fighting a losing battle, for you will convince no one here.

I will bid you goodbye with a British saying....Tata!

PS: You believe in vampires?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by butcherguy]

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join