It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
So what's the verdict on sock puppets anyway?
Is it unethical or just plain distasteful?

He seems to think he has this down to a fine art, although
many see through his ploy.
It's slick and wasteful, he creates scenarios as he rambles on
and leaves the reader with the idea that:

Wayne knows many things of what he deems is 'real' history.
That the world is being controlled by hidden forces.
That publishers have conived to make sure his book wasn't
published.
That stars lay on a flat sky.
That Egyptians and certain American powers are connected.
That Wayne and Judy are enwrapped in a powerful tale of intrigue
and deceit, yet these two are the heroes of the yarn.

Quite a world he lives in... like an imaginary world built up in a
bedroom.

We're without true disciplines and love for our race, right now...
This is when the snake-oil salesmen cometh.

Here endeth BIAD's lesson!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
Quite a world he lives in... like an imaginary world built up in a
bedroom.
Personally, I think it is probably the basement.... in somebody's house.

If he has a mother, she is likely to have disowned him.
Aww, just kidding! Or was I???

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Now he shows his prowess as a researcher with some so-called FACTS.
...1) Shadow and light on disc match with mountains...
Then it must be a spaceship??!!!
...2) focus consistent perspective consistent...
Then it must be a spaceship??!!!
...3) no signs of photoshop which is not detectable if done well anyway...
Left the door open on that that one!!
...4) two sets of three lights could be two TR3B's in partial cloak...
Hmm... He seems to be au fait with military hardware.
...5) There is soon to be news release on a story about UFO activity in a
mountainous area matching this background...

All this means is 'Come on back and you'll read it here first'...

....6) A Frisbee by any other name is still a Frisbee.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
hi all, i just checked wayne herschels profile on here and guess who has chosen him as a friend???

thats right its none other than ChemBreather .

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Hmmm.

Oh well, no laws broken. Gives one something to think about, though.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So I have read into the thread to page 22 and then I saw that there are 104 pages so sorry, but it is too huge a task to read that many page of repetition. Too many COINTELPRO agents being their "sceptical criticism" and always claiming to be science, when they obviously are no such thing whatsoever.

In my opinion Judy seems to be authentic. She did not communicate except to her friend Wayne, who had no right to pass the information on to us at ATS or anywhere. Obviously Judy did not want the information to go any further than her friend Wayne. The fact that Judy is a lesbian comes to me as no surprise, because that is simply the way girls are and always have been. Men are jealous of this fact of life, which is why they make stupid laws, to try and make out as if being a lesbian is some kind of horrendous brain disease.

Judy mentions "subcarriers" and that is my point too. Using a radio frequency as the Carrier Wave one can insert any frequency, in this case the Ultra Violet, as an internal [subcarrier] FM [frequency modulation] second tuning stage. Internal [subcarrier] FM tunings are not affected or attenuated by atmospheric impedance. Only the [carrier] AM [amplitude modulation] Carrier Wave is affected. We use internal [subcarriers] FM tunings in radio all the time so as to filter out the usual AM Carrier Wave "noise" and so as to avoid being detected by enemy receiver stations spying on our traffic. So in actual fact radio telescopes can and do look into the Ultra Violet spectrum, but not as the Carrier Wave, only as an internal [subcarrier] FM tuning stage. One can add such internal [subcarrier] FM tuning stages ad infinitum. I must admit that using the Ultra Violet as an internal subcarrier is rather exotic, but far from impossible, and since we are talking about "alien" traffic, therefore anything is possible.

So all the sceptics criticising Judy for being a fraud, just do not carry any weight in my opinion.

Obviously she aught to have been in compliance with the "Official Secrets Act" clause in her employment contract. But she was obviously excited ? If this was the leak of classified military intelligence then you would be more interested and less likely to ridicule it into the ground. However, you aught to realise that although you might not take the existence of Extra Terrestrial Civilizations very seriously, nevertheless I and many others do take the matter seriously, and for wholely entirely scientific reasons. The military certainly take the matter extremely seriously, but not because of any interest in science. Obviously their concerns are purely predatory and military in nature.

So I am convinced that this leak is authentic, but will come to nothing. Since obviously the establishment are a wall of silence. They know the truth, but will not want you the people to know the truth. The COINTELPRO [counter intelligence programme] agents amongst us will continue their barrage of "sceptical criticism", so as to create an environment, where in it is difficult for us to practice the scientific method, necessary in order to arrive at the TRUTH.

[edit on 28/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

seriously OMFG !!! if you had even bothered to read the thread you would see the ABSOLUTE PROOF that judy is not a scientist and is a complete and utter liar, you also wouldn't have had to waste your time writing the message that you just did!! try reading from about page 70 onwards and maybe it might teach you to read threads in future before making yourself look more than a little silly!!!!.

and still all what you said does not change the fact that RADIO TELESCOPES CANNOT RECEIVE U.V LIGHT!!!

this place and the majority of its members really make me wonder at times..... i mean seriously are people really this stupid!
i was only thinking earlier that it had finally sunk in to everyone that this is a hoax and that all the believers (apart from wayne) had finally given up on defending this rubbish but no... here we go again... another thread skipping evidence ignoring fact avoiding believer!!!.

thanks

rich

[edit on 28-7-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Caelenium, definitely jump ahead to page 70 and read from there. Things get very interesting, to say the least. I had planned on going through this thread today and got quite a ways in before jumping forward. I'm glad I did, both because it saved me a lot of time, and because I got to see the, shall we say, interesting discoveries that were made by those who were researching and trying to get to the bottom of this whole thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Q_Llama

hi john, and just further to what you are saying, i have legal documents on my profile pictures that were removed from the thread because they contain personal information about judy/james, one is a birth certificate proving that james van greunen had children with janice fugea(falcus) and one is a name change document of janice fugea(falcus) and children, add those to this link showing judy trying to re establish contact with janice and that is the smoking gun showing that judy was once james van greunen and a total liar, scroll down to see it:

www.knowhere.co.uk...

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

seriously OMFG !!! if you had even bothered to read the thread you would see the ABSOLUTE PROOF that judy is not a scientist and is a complete and utter liar, you also wouldn't have had to waste your time writing the message that you just did!! try reading from about page 70 onwards and maybe it might teach you to read threads in future before making yourself look more than a little silly!!!!.

and still all what you said does not change the fact that RADIO TELESCOPES CANNOT RECEIVE U.V LIGHT!!!

this place and the majority of its members really make me wonder at times..... i mean seriously are people really this stupid!
i was only thinking earlier that it had finally sunk in to everyone that this is a hoax and that all the believers (apart from wayne) had finally given up on defending this rubbish but no... here we go again... another thread skipping evidence ignoring fact avoiding believer!!!.

thanks

rich

How dare you address me in such a disrespectful manner. Just who do you think yourself to be. I am not interested in your type of attack against the messenger. I am familiar with radio technology and am simply telling you my technical opinion, which is an opinion based on SCIENCE, rather than prejudice, which seems to be your attitude. To be honest with you ATS is far too full of w**kers like yourself, bullying and pushing their physical weight around, thinking to intimidate me, and others into silence ? It is very easy for us to simply hit the IGNORE button. I have ignored other COINTELPRO agents and now I am going to ignor you too. DENY IGNORANCE !

RADIO RECIEVERS CAN AND DO RECIEVE [subcarrier] IN THE ULTRA VIOLET. Read my statement and you will realise your error. But in my opinion you're with MI5 or MI6 ? A counter intelligence w**an*er ? So nodoubt you will continue to ignore my technical knowledge ? How much do COINTELPRO pay you ? Is it enough to bribe GOD in the day of judgement ?

Here I insert what I said above. READ IT.

Judy mentions "subcarriers" and that is my point too. Using a radio frequency as the Carrier Wave one can insert any frequency, in this case the Ultra Violet, as an internal [subcarrier] FM [frequency modulation] second tuning stage. Internal [subcarrier] FM tunings are not affected or attenuated by atmospheric impedance. Only the [carrier] AM [amplitude modulation] Carrier Wave is affected. We use internal [subcarriers] FM tunings in radio all the time so as to filter out the usual AM Carrier Wave "noise" and so as to avoid being detected by enemy receiver stations spying on our traffic. So in actual fact radio telescopes can and do look into the Ultra Violet spectrum, but not as the Carrier Wave, only as an internal [subcarrier] FM tuning stage. One can add such internal [subcarrier] FM tuning stages ad infinitum. I must admit that using the Ultra Violet as an internal subcarrier is rather exotic, but far from impossible, and since we are talking about "alien" traffic, therefore anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

my opinion has absolutely nothing to do with prejudice as i had absolutely no reason to have any prejudice against judy until i found out the truth, and unlike you my opinion IS based on FACTS, EVIDENCE and SCIENCE, its also based on all the hard work that many menbers including myself have put into discovering the truth and based on testimony from ACTUAL ex family members and real legal documents.

and your thread skipping ignorant behaviour is extremely annoying to the people that have been conned and hurt by the person in question and irritating to the people that bothered to put the effort into this.

ignore me as much as you like, it just proves me right on everything ive just said.

thanks

rich

and i dont know how you dare tell me to read anything or even how you dare spout the words "deny ignorance" when you just totally ignored the thread and all the factual information on it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama

Caelenium, definitely jump ahead to page 70 and read from there. Things get very interesting, to say the least. I had planned on going through this thread today and got quite a ways in before jumping forward. I'm glad I did, both because it saved me a lot of time, and because I got to see the, shall we say, interesting discoveries that were made by those who were researching and trying to get to the bottom of this whole thing.

Dear JOHN I am appreciative that you are interested in getting to the TRUTH. We do have to be careful of those who are here at ATS only so as to pervert and intimidate. Interestingly RICH-ENGLAND is a MI5 / MI6 COINTELPRO [counter intelligence programme] establishment thug. I advise that you ignore him and in future be careful to be on the look out for others like him. They are not interested in the TRUTH. Their only concern is military. What I mean is that JUDY and WAYNE are in grave danger, because of predators like our RICH-ENGLAND. Every time that you find a COINTELPRO moron simply hit the ignore button. If you engage in any argumentation with them it only wastes space on ATS. I ignored the volume of pages because I could see that JUDY and WAYNE were under attack from such COINTELPRO agents, who needless to say are in the system, especially to silence, and sometimes they even go so far as to murder. I fear for the safety of those like JUDY and WAYNE who are sincere and obviously not being permitted to communicate their science. Similarly I also am finding it difficult to communicate the scientific TRUTH. Please believe me when I say that despite all his counter intelligence bluster and repeated assertions, nevertheless it is a fact of science, provable by laboratory experimentation, if you doubt me, that any RADIO TELESCOPE IS ABLE TO TRANSMIT AND RECIEVE [subcarrier] ULTRA VIOLET TRAFFIC. Every radio technician knows this. Maybe the wider public also need to know about it too ?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Silence yourself and read the thread. Unless this is your objective of course..

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

haha, what a complete lunatic, im a currently unemployed caravan manufacturer from hull, england, anybody here is absolutely welcome to check me out or even visit me! im no agent of anything, i wish i was then i wouldn't be broke at this moment!. lol

READ THE THREAD CAELENIUM AND DENY YOUR IGNORANCE.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Secondly, RICH is not MI5. MI5 has RICH on their detain list according to Sir Judy. What you are saying doesn't neccesarily backup Judy Faltskog's claims.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

lol marrr, i was just thinking that myself, how the hell am i a government agent when according to judy the government is after me???.

ALSO TO CAELENIUM, I REALLY RESENT YOU ASSOCIATING ME WITH THE WORD "PREDATOR" UNLESS ITS ABOUT THE MOVIE!!!

i really hope caelenium bothers to go back and read the thread but i doubt it would make any difference to someone with that mindset, i won't be holding my breath for any sort of climb down!!

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Caelenium, I appreciate your advice. However I prefer to read, without ignoring anyone or anything, and form an opinion afterward. But again, thank you for sharing your opinion and suggestion.

I have to again recommend that you reconsider skipping 80+ pages of posts, and jump forward to page 70 and read onward. Judy, one of the main characters in this plot, is not who we were originally lead to believe. That's not a conclusion that I came to based on the opinions and assumptions others have made. There is documentation and other evidence that she has been deceptive. At the very least read through everything yourself; you can still retain your current perspective afterward if that is your choice.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama

Caelenium, I appreciate your advice. However I prefer to read, without ignoring anyone or anything, and form an opinion afterward. But again, thank you for sharing your opinion and suggestion.

I have to again recommend that you reconsider skipping 80+ pages of posts, and jump forward to page 70 and read onward. Judy, one of the main characters in this plot, is not who we were originally lead to believe. That's not a conclusion that I came to based on the opinions and assumptions others have made. There is documentation and other evidence that she has been deceptive. At the very least read through everything yourself; you can still retain your current perspective afterward if that is your choice.

Dear JOHN I do not want to upset you. I see that you're here at ATS to enjoy the communications. That is it for me too. Unfortunately however we do not live in an ideal world. COINTELPRO serve a military agenda, which in my opinion is a crime against not only humanity, but more importantly they are waging a war against God and the Angels. Alien Civilizations exist, and obviously we are going to have to communicate with them. What if the aliens were communicating with us on this ATS web site ? We must not allow our opinions to be as a result of communications. That is the political method. We should instead be guided by the TRUTH as established using the SCIENTIFIC METHOD.

In Japan the technicians have developed a system where by to transmit an entire 8 Gigabytes [two feature length DVD movie] in less than a second. That via the internet. Imagine what alien civilizations far ahead of us are doing ? Every click [or micro second pulse of UV subcarrier] on the radio is a 1000 Gigabytes or more of alien traffic !

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

oh dear......... woo woo

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thanks for your response. I do not wish to argue with you, and I mean none of this to be offensive. But I just wanted to say that this thread has put on display the efforts people have made in order to research the claims that were made regarding the decoding of the alien signal. People have done their due diligence in an effort to go down the path of, as you mentioned, Scientific Method. They asked the question: Is this claim true or false? They have done the research, which lead down a path no one likely foresaw in the beginning. And now we are forming a hypothesis, or even seeing the actual truth. Please, read more of the thread, and you can see this. Otherwise you are telling me to believe in something without knowing the information that has been made available, which does not in any way resemble Scientific Method.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join