It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League take over mosque roof!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Islam, you can't say anything negative about it because it's protected by it's religious guise yet it keeps gaining more and more political momentum.

It's funny how all these Muslims come pouring into Western societies, DEMAND Mosques, Halal meat +++ yet Christians living in Muslim countries have to worship SECRETELY in fear of being "found out" and punished.

My mom's with a "defector" from Palestine. He's left Islam behind and have told both her and I of quite a few incidents regarding Christians in Egypt and Palestine. He's even worried about his family who still reside down in the M.E. will find out he doesn't follow the path of Islam anymore.

That should tell you something. But to most liberals froathing at the mouth calling everyone who disagrees with them "racists", it just doesn't matter does it? You won't be happy until all trace of any culture or heritage from any walk of life is deleted and that we're all one color.

Got news for you, delete racism and people will find another method of labeling people. "Oh, you're from the North? Well I'm from the South, which means I'm better then you!" Better start lobbying to delete those evil compasses!

Peace,
FK

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NBLTFC
So Ivycutter,your friend from the religion of peace has obviously hinted if not said outright that they will be violent...... n you wonder why people are fed up with them,what next wanting to kill people over cartoons?......oh they've already done that haven't they?!

who is this 'they' that you speak of?

"Now if there are violent clashes then bear in mind - the Barelvi are the largest Muslim denomination in the UK. Are the EDL certain they want this fight when there is no real reason to oppose the Mosque?"

note.... "if there are violent clashes"
and again.... "if"

what is implied is that IF the EDL become violent (as they are known to do). then there may be a fight. If you read the rest of the post you would have noticed the particular type of Islam that this mosque relates to and learned a little about how they operate.
also a 'fight' does not always mean violence.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

lol
It repeats itself maybe?

I saw you on the EDL page from your old avatar picture

Funny how this isn't getting to the MSM..

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Vanloads of Muslims have turned up and ae throwing shoes at the protestors... The police am not doing anything about it because labour made it legal to throw shoes.... I kid you not......

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Lol.... Im popping back up in a bit with some tea lol... Hope I dont get hit with shoes

Its over the msm now

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The "they" is obvious,the same people who now threaten the makers of south park for taking the mick out of Mo-ham-head.
Muslims of all denominations,wahibbi,shia,sunni,berevli(or whatever it was) are collonising our country n the majority have no intention of intergrating.
If n when the imaans call for an Islamic uprising do you really think you will be spared,you are just a kuffir(non muslim),seen as lower than livestock.
You may believe their taqqiya methods but the majority of this country do not and are sick to the back teeth of them.
If nothing is done soon to stop the spread of islam then Im afraid this country will be the next Serbia.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by NBLTFC]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Vanloads of Muslims have turned up and ae throwing shoes at the protestors... The police am not doing anything about it because labour made it legal to throw shoes.... I kid you not......

no. the police just have better things to do at 2.30am than deal with a bunch of people trying to have a revolution on the roof of a construction site. if the EDL were a bit more prepared they could have helped the locals earlier on during the planning stages and done their protesting then.

Vanloads of EDL are also on their way.

IT'S JUST A BUILDING!

hope the EDL will be gone by tuesday morning so they don't deprive hard working british builders of earning a decent living.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
And, the problem with this is? If people who post on here about civility and rights etc would stop a moment and consider the citizens concerns and feelings for a moment, instead of the invading hordes maybe you'd understand better. It's the same as the infestation we have here in the US. When you want to protect/defend yours you're labelled a bigot/racist, yet the invaders are to be given free reign.........that's truley bigoted in my opinion.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NBLTFC
Muslims of all denominations,wahibbi,shia,sunni,berevli(or whatever it was) are collonising our country n the majority have no intention of intergrating.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by NBLTFC]

for your information. i am also an immigrant to this country. i paid about £60 for a british passport and am now a citizen, i have my own religion
, i have no intention of 'intergrating', i stole a job from a british worker and have no intention of leaving. oh.... i am also white.

long ago my ancestors fled this island as they were trapped in poverty and were offered a 'new world' country to colonise.

what goes around comes around i guess. i wish you the best of luck in your crusade

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
That explains your opinions then!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Don't see anything on MSN.
Members are saying Muslims are running amok in the streets, police are doing nothing.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yet another media blackout!
As soon as Muslims kick off anywhere in this country the media seem to shut down,we can see this with all the racist attacks n murders that are perpertrated by muslims n never get national press interest but as soon as its the other way round its all over the front pages.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
I hope the police arrest them all, and give them a good beating while they're at it. If the police don't, then I'm sure there are others who will.

Parallex.

Well then, if you support indiscriminate and unlawful violence then you really have no credibility at all, nor should anyone pay any attention to your opinion on the self-determination of a city's citizens.

Also, you don't have to sign your posts. Your name appears right next to your post, if you weren't aware.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1 reply to post by john124

No... The majority voted AGAINST it... Thats the point!.......
Oh? That's peculiar, because people dont get to vote on planning applications. You can submit objections when the notice of the application goes out, which will then be taken into consideration by the local council's planning committee. Of course, "we're being invaded by muslims" when they actually only make up less than 4 million in the whole UK, out of 61 million of us, isn't a very persuasive argument. Neither is "not in my backyard".
My guess would be that was why the Home Office overturned the planning committee's original decision.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
And, the problem with this is? If people who post on here about civility and rights etc would stop a moment and consider the citizens concerns and feelings for a moment, instead of the invading hordes maybe you'd understand better. It's the same as the infestation we have here in the US. When you want to protect/defend yours you're labelled a bigot/racist, yet the invaders are to be given free reign.........that's truley bigoted in my opinion.

By "invaders" you mean LEGAL CITIZENS, I'm presuming.

And by "defending yours" you mean illegally trespassing on somebody else's property that they PURCHASED WITH LEGAL TENDER and did all the paper work legally to earn property rights, I'm presuming.

You are a real quack if you think that legal citizens should have no rights in a country, or if you think that a religion should be outlawed, or that you have the right to tress pass on private property.

I hope somebody climbs up on top of your home and starts to protest you, so you can tell us how great and moral it is.

Why doesn't most of ATS just admit that they hate freedoms, and that they love and embrace the NWO? They want a totalitarian fascist state where only white people can own property, and everyone else are surfs that can't own land.

Just admit it already, you xenophobes.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged

And by "defending yours" you mean illegally trespassing on somebody else's property that they PURCHASED WITH LEGAL TENDER and did all the paper work legally to earn property rights, I'm presuming.

You are a real quack if you think that legal citizens should have no rights in a country, or if you think that a religion should be outlawed, or that you have the right to tress pass on private property.

I hope somebody climbs up on top of your home and starts to protest you, so you can tell us how great and moral it is.

Why doesn't most of ATS just admit that they hate freedoms, and that they love and embrace the NWO? They want a totalitarian fascist state where only white people can own property, and everyone else are surfs that can't own land.

Do you think what has gone on in the UK (mass immigration) has been better for society? You can be idealistic but in the real world this mosque is only going to create problems. The majority of the locals oppose its construction, people will resent its construction and they people behind it (muslims). Its not in societies interest for this project to go ahead.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged

Do you think what has gone on in the UK (mass immigration) has been better for society? You can be idealistic but in the real world this mosque is only going to create problems. The majority of the locals oppose its construction, people will resent its construction and they people behind it (muslims). Its not in societies interest for this project to go ahead.

Go back 40 years and replace the word "Muslims" with "Black people", and the word "mosque" with "Black church".

You have the same flawed argument.

Also, since when did England become a DEMOCRACY???!! GUESS WHAT?? ITS NOT!

Because in a democracy 2 wolves can vote to eat the sheep for dinner.. And that's exactly what is happening here. That's why England is NOT a democracy, nor any other civilized country, including the United States.

Are you seriously suggesting that legal citizens (even the ones BORN IN ENGLAND) should have their citizen ship revoked and their property rights deleted???

Just because you don't think it will be "good for society"??

You sound exactly like Hitler, my friend. How many times have you read Mein Kampf, truthfully?

Will you just admit that you HATE freedom, and that you love the NWO and can't wait for their totalitarian regime? Please just admit it. You know its true.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

I'm not English. German by blood.

Who's blood? Adolf Hitler? It sure seems like it...

Anyway, contrary to the belief of Parallex and others, it is indeed possible to want to stop the spread of Islam in the UK without being a racist or a bigot. There are far too many people who will ignore the facts because they don't want to be seen as politically incorrect. I'm not saying we should all go back to the late '70s and appreciate Bernard Manning, but when something is causing an undeniable problem then it should be discussed as openly and as frankly as is necessary.

Let's pose a hypothetical similar situation...let's say, for example, an extreme Christian religious cult (something like the Branch Davidians) starts to build up a large following across the country. Then gradually more and more members of this cult come to Britain to be with their fellow 'worshippers', but they have no money because they spent it all on getting to the UK so they have to get money from the UK government so that they can eat and pay rent. Many of the followers take advantage of their new country's social security system and make false claims worth thousands, and eventually use the money to bring their families (who also happen to be cult members) to the UK (who then claim even more social security benefits). Eventually this now rather large cult decides it wants specially designated areas that are specifically for cult members only, with all others to be excluded. Soon the cult gets its followers to start a campaign for their system of law to become the law of the UK. Then some extremist followers of the cult commit terrorist atrocities, killing a lot of innocent people, after which the leaders of the cult publicly praise the attackers rather than condemn them etc. etc. etc...

You see what I'm getting at here?

What would your reaction be in that situation? Would you just accept it because you wouldn't want to be considered a bigot? Or would you realise that the 'cult' is a dangerous entity that could potentially damage the very fabric of British society and possibly have a negative impact upon your OWN quality of life?

I know that some people say things like "You're all being played by TPTB and borders mean nothing we are all children of the Earth" etc. but with all due respect that is just idealist hippie nonsense. You can't seriously expect people to 'be cool' with all of this stuff, not when those who have worked and paid taxes to the state their whole adult lives are refused quality housing and state benefit (i.e community care grants/social fund loans) while people who have been here five minutes are given it all freely? That grates with people, especially during these hard economic times, and when you have a government in place who because of their desperation to be P.C refuse to see the problem or the effect it is having on the voters mentality it just riles people even more. It's no wonder there has been a rise in support for the BNP and their ilk. I'm sure there are many people who would vote for the blanket racism & bigoted hatred of the BNP just because they want something done about the ever-growing number of MUSLIM immigrants, and they don't feel the Tories have the guts to do something about it anymore due to Blair-wannabe David Cameron and his politically-correct-environmentally-friendly-we're-not-Thatcherite-anymore-honest brand of new Conservatism.

Don't even get me started on the Lib-Dems.

Most people in the UK don't have a problem with immigrants of other faiths and races, because even though they might build temples and shops and even 'ghettoize' themselves they don't expect to be favoured over any other group. Islam, which seems determined to spread it's influence and control over as much of the world as possible by the back door, wants it all and wants it now.

That is a big worry for a lot of people.

There is something very wrong when a born-and-bred citizen can't visit certain areas because of the threat of violence by people who have just got here. That sounds a bit like Nazi-occupied Europe to me.

Exaggeration? Maybe, but there is a certain similarity in that situation that cannot be denied.

I'm not at all a "Britain for the British" type of guy. I have no problem with people coming here if they can add something to the community, but I've yet to see what the large increase in Muslim immigrants to the UK have added except controversy, violence and fear.

These EDL imbeciles are just capitalising on the current tensions in the area, but it should never have gotten to this stage. This is the fault of the government for giving the go-ahead despite the local authority and population's wishes. I always thought the Tories were top of the "ignore the wishes of the plebs" league but Labour are really catching up with them...

[edit on 3/5/10 by sotp]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If you're not living in a country being overrun with muslims then you really have no say in this.. it's BEEN bad for years, in Sweden media will never even mention that it's immigrants when some crime has happened even though they stand for the majority of it, once they even went so far that they photoshopped the picture of an immigrant to make him look white.. and I'm not lying.

How sick is that? Is that okey? We're fighting a losing battle in our own country and our own media is supporting it, doing everything they can to demonize all and everyone that is for stricter immigration laws which are absolutely needed, the situation is precarious and we're taking in approximately a 100 thousand new immigrants / year, that's in a country with a meager population of 9 million, many of them don't speak Sweden, don't work, can't work cause they don't know the language etc..

I am far from a racist, I know many immigrants, hell, even older immigrants are complaining about the flooding.

The country will collapse and then NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO LIVE OFF OUR WELFARE STATE! But I guess that is better than slighting some politically correct brainwashed moron.. everything not to insult the maniacal plans for a multicultural Europe.

This is by design.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join