It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Taliban claims responsibility for NY car bomb

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

www.ynetnews.com

A senior element in the Pakistani Taliban group claimed responsibility for the placement of a car bomb in New York's Times Square Sunday.

The announcement was made on a video in the youtube website, however its reliability cannot be confirmed. (Ynet)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Reliability poor, but I think first to claim who is responsible from this event.

If this is operation by organized group, we can expect more to come soon. I am not surprised from any attacks - For sure I have wondered how peaceful US has been after years of bombing foreign nations without getting hits in US soil.

Bombs in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan wont get any attention in media, but transfering battle to US soil will get their fight back to headlines - thats granted.

Blood you want - thats what you get. Think two times war against Iran...

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ofcourse it was the taliban, dont be soo bloody silly.

the talkiban are satans spawn remember, an enemy we can unite to fight. hahah makes me laugh tbh, ofcourse it wasnt the taliban, dont eat the garbage they spew to you for crying out loud, 9/11 was the taliban remember hahaha.

sarcasm may be the lowest form of wit but i mean come on. i mnew a thread like this would start. open your eyes, the taliban are not to blame.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

OMG, this is so sad that it's actually funny. Is anybody still buying this crap anymore

Taliban=CIA Criminals In Action

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Taliban..NOT Al Qaeda, don't get the two confused.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I love it. Got to love it.

Did they already make the "video"??????????

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The Major knows a false flag when he sees one. This is obviously the work of George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld. Oh, wait, this is 2010 and we have hope and change.

Dismissed.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When it comes to Middle Eastern terrorism all roads always leas to Pakistan in some fashion or another. It would not surprise me to find that this actually was a Pakistani op.

While the US falsely blames Iran for supporting the Taliban, it has and always will be the Pakistani ISI who supplies and trains these people. The Taliban have the will and the ISI always has the way.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Taliban's going to claim responsibility for every blood "terrorist attack."

They're just fear instigators.

It's all talk. Probably wasn't them....*points at the CIA*

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Taliban..NOT Al Qaeda, don't get the two confused.

I have NOTHING confused my friend, if there is a terrorist act anywhere in the world, you can bet your bottom dollar the CIA, FBI and all the other alphabet soup agencies are responsible.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

You are out of your damn mind. I suppose you suggest we pay the Taliban leaders to make videos and put them on youtube claiming responsibility, then take them off immediately and point fingers.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
When it comes to Middle Eastern terrorism all roads always leas to Pakistan in some fashion or another. It would not surprise me to find that this actually was a Pakistani op.

While the US falsely blames Iran for supporting the Taliban, it has and always will be the Pakistani ISI who supplies and trains these people. The Taliban have the will and the ISI always has the way.

:puz huh

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I recommend doing some research into Pakistans support of the Taliban, there $100,000 contribution to 9/11 "hijacker" Mohammad Atta, there involvement in the USS Cole bombing, the role Pakistans intelligence service played in the Mumbai Attack, and the Pakistani money that made it's way to the Bali bombing.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

I recommend doing some research into Pakistans support of the Taliban, there $100,000 contribution to 9/11 "hijacker" Mohammad Atta, there involvement in the USS Cole bombing, the role Pakistans intelligence service played in the Mumbai Attack, and the Pakistani money that made it's way to the Bali bombing.

Everything you just mentioned was ALL carried out by the CIA.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Can't anyone claim responsibility for an attack BEFOREHAND.....

Plus, way to claim responsibility for a pretty lame car bomb by Terrorist standards. Propane and 2 Gas Cans....

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You don't know what you're talking about. The Pakistani ISI has years of documented involvement in terrorist attacks around the world.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Who do you think has the controlling hand of the ISI? give up, I'll tell you, THE CIA.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
reply to post by projectvxn

Who do you think has the controlling hand of the ISI? give up, I'll tell you, THE CIA.

It's funny you think the CIA is controlling the ISI. Explain to me then why a Pakistani trained insurgent killed 7 or 8 CIA operatives in Afghnistan then?

Please find and read the documentation yourself. Not even the civilian government of Pakistan controls the ISI.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Al Qaeda is the organisation fronted by OBL but given the title by CIA Operatives prior to 9/11 for the MSM Headlines.

The Taliban however are a Insurgent Pakistan group who want to claim Islamic independence back from the Westernisation of Pakistan, and are mostly operative in the Northern region alongside Iran.

Al Qaeda uses Islamification to justify their Militaristic roles, whereas the Taliban uses Islam as Martydom to try and show solidarity to the western world, in that its not right their religion is being taken over by a higher force. For which they oppose.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Pakistani Taliban claim failed New York bomb attack

(Reuters) - The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the attempted car bomb attack in New York's Times square, a statement on an Islamist website said on Sunday.

The statement said it was to avenge the killing of two Islamists and "Muslim martyrs."

"The Pakistani Taliban announced its responsibility for the New York attack in revenge for the two leaders al-Baghdadi and al-Mahajer and Muslim martyrs," said a statement on a website commonly used by Islamists.

www.reuters.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join