It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Taliban claims responsibility for NY car bomb

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I thought Bush said, "we gotta fight 'em over there so we don't hav'ta fight 'em over here."

Well, what a complete failure, looks like the 'boogieman" is now on U.S. soil.
O well hopefully the U.S. army will soon patrol every street corner in America so we can be safe.

you people aren't still buying this *snip*load of crap are you?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

Yeah its very suspicious don't you think. Since when do REAL terrorists claim fail attacks? I believe Obama is responsible for this to shift away from domestic problems.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Obama should blame teh eskimos, what about them, they may hate america for there freedoms, oh no, get them america.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
HERE'S a good place to start on the ISI

www.fas.org...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
HERE'S a good place to start on the ISI

www.fas.org...

Thanks for the link. Dig a little deeper and you will see that the CIA has deep roots in the ISI.

Research Barry Soetoro, he worked for the CIA and was in Pakistan in the '80s.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by warisover]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
wow a car ful of gasoline propane tanks and blackpowder and you still can't make it go boom are you really sure you want to take credit for it.
just goes to show what a joke the taliban and alqeda are if they are even real. i mean seriously how inept can you be.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They actually want to take credit for some pathetic car bomb that didn't even work. Right lol.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
oops wrong forum.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by wiredamerican]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican

Did the islamic extremist transcript mention anything about New York City? Or are people assuming they meant the bomb scare in NYC.? If there is no mention of NYC in the islamic extremist video I would assume the terrorists are talking about the oil disaster. Ah, the light-bulb just went off. The extremist threat on the video was directly related to the oil pump platform explosion disaster... But.... For some reason the United States propaganda machine does not want the real party to be accused in the oil disaster. They would much rather not blame islamic terrorists, they would more like to blame BP themselves. Why? So it will be so much easier for more government control and any oil drilling that takes place. Now to make sure the terrorist take credit video is not correlated with the oil platform disaster, the video is immediately correlated with the NYC Times Square "bomb" scare. I believe we may be the audience of an extremely huge propaganda game going on here. This is getting exiting!

by me in another thread.

Interesting, I wish there would be ONE thread on this topic so we can all have a conversation, I was going to comment on the other one but saw they were talking about Haiti??

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I dont think they would claim responsability for a failed attack.... This smacks of home grown to me...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Of course it was the Taliban.....lol! Did they find a another terrorist passport again?......

I'm just glad that it didn't go off and no one was hurt, but can see this as the excuse for even more surveillance cameras in New York, which would then set the standard for the rest of the country. Here in the UK the number of CCTV cameras is obscene, we are observed continually, I don't even like living here any more.....

peace

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Not only did the bomb not detonate, but the individual responsible for this attempted "terrorism act" failed to leave behind a passport and a copy of the Qur'an in the vehicle. I guess terrorists aren't what they used to be.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover

Originally posted by ROBL240
Taliban..NOT Al Qaeda, don't get the two confused.

I have NOTHING confused my friend, if there is a terrorist act anywhere in the world, you can bet your bottom dollar the CIA, FBI and all the other alphabet soup agencies are responsible.

That's insane. It's this kind of stuff that keeps credible stories buried. You aren't denying ignorance, you are practicing a super-form of it. You really think the only people capable of terrorism are alphabet soup agencies?

You are literally out of your mind.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I guess we'll have to wait until the suspect is caught.

Then the investigation will bring up how the would be bomber was trained in some camp in Pakistan or Yemen.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So the Taliban has gone from employing suicide bombers to chicken bombers who light bombs and run away. Does this mean that this guy can no longer claim the 72 virgins which were reserved for him?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Im surprised they've taken credit for a failed attempt. Do I think we had anything to do with this, no. I am shocked that they're taking credit for it though. I figured some civilian just did this, just set a car on fire...Im surprised to see this turn of events.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
Who do you think has the controlling hand of the ISI?
give up, I'll tell you, THE CIA.

let's not forget about Mossad, MI6 !!!
And guess what?? ynet website (where this
story came from) is a jewish web site.
There's the conspiracy link !!!

MI6 designed and propaganda ploy
ISI supported
CIA implemented
Taliban blamed

yep, false flag all the way.

Hey !!! you agents out there !!!
You really need a new gig,
this one doesn't work anymore.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Barry's trip to Pakistan had something to do with the CIA, I also wouldn't be surprised to find Barry being an ISI double agent.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
Im surprised they've taken credit for a failed attempt.

it didn't fail !!!
it accomplished what it was suppose
to do.

Strike more fear in America.

It makes the next false flag on our soil
more believable !!!!!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I think it failed, it didn't hurt anyone. They were able to get everyone out of the most crowded area in the states with little to no warning. I can see what your saying though, the fact that they're here and still trying to hurt us can be scary but I don't think this is going to open anyone's eyes. I think deep down everyone has known they're lurking and this was underwhelming to say the least. This was a fizzle when we all are preparing for the worst especially when compared to what people have come to expect from these act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join