It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Rally in Arizona?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Is the Tea Party going to hold a rally in Arizona to condemn this new immigration law? This law is a violation of the constitution and clearly a big govt type of move, so I expect them to be right on top of this kind of injustice.

Can we get some insight on their stance? How do other small govt, constitutionalists feel about this law? It is very clearly a violation of the constitution so I would imagine we will have quite the uproar from that crowd that has been holding rallies in Washington about big govt. over reaching and trampling the constitution.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Eh.. Here's a thread from one of our most liberal contributors crying for the Tea Party crowd to make this issue front and center on their agenda, in case you missed it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hello iamcamouflage.

I'm going to take the advise in your signature.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa123k
Hello iamcamouflage.

I'm going to take the advise in your signature.

What an educated response to a valid question. ATS is a better place with you contributing.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

I did miss this, thank you for providing the link. Mods can delete this thread if they feel it necessary.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
My point is, if you had asked an intelligent question, rather than spewing a poor, uninformed political rant, you may have gotten some intelligent answers.

Do you live in Arizona? Have you read the law? Are you aware of how difficult the issue is here? I think not.

So you take the opportunity to slam the "Tea Party"? And tie them to this issue? Please.

Trust me, the issues here in Arizona cross political lines, both left and right, and have nothing to do with the "Tea Party" even though the MSM will have you believe that to be the case.

Most people here in Arizona would want to find a way to let the good imigrant families stay (leagally), but we have to get rid of the bad ones. And there are some very bad ones. Since there has been no tangible action from the federal government for decades, and none on the horizon, what are we to do?

Do you understand the crime problem we have? Obviously not.

Instead of posting such an ignorant post yourself, let's hear your solution. We need leaders like you.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by alfa123k]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Me thinks if this was unconstitutional we'd already know. Our traitor in chief asked that it be looked into while he was knocking ths state for doing somthing, no late history President has. I only hope more states follow suit and quickly. Really, it's a win win.....the Dems are too afraid to tackle this before the elections.....so the typcal liberal complaints of racism etc, will largely be avoided. And as a plus, the US becomes safer, as well as a better place to live.........game over.

top topics

join