It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real power in the world is SAUDI ARABIA and they are causing the Islamization of the World.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hahaha! ...Guess who`s back!
Like the idea about the disclaimer btw. Unfortunately it may be needed these days.
Where was I? Oh yeah. You aren`t gonna see some usa army seargent getting his troops riled up by saying, "Ok guys in the name of Allah let`s destroy some mf`ers!" "huh...wha?" No of course not, he`s gonna use what he knows these guys mostly believe in. "Alright you maggots now get out there and let`s kill some kaksukers in the name of God Almighty!" "Yeah that`s more like it!" See the difference? Yes the seargent probably believes in it, too. The point is, the people way high up know that promoting christianity within their ranks will also promote "brotherhood" and just keep the soldiers closer and make them feel like they are fighting for a great cause. It`s all brainwashing. I came THIS CLOSE to joining the marines (I know you can`t see me, but believe me my thumb and index finger are REALLY REALLY close together!) fresh out of high school. School didn`t work for me, even though my whole life people would tell me how smart I am and how in high school I`d be beating off the girls with a stick. It didn`t quite work out that way. Yes, I got 100% on almost all of the tests I took, but I didn`t do barely any homework and I skipped school a lot. And the whole "popularity game" didn`t work for me either. Apparently I`m not really good at being fake when I`m nervous. Nowadays I think I`d be a great actor but back then when every verbal contact with a cute girl was like trying to dismantle a warheaD... that was a different story. So I should have had lot`s of girlfriends that were like me and were different. My problem was that part of me was brainwashed into thinking that, if I kept trying, I could be really ppopular. Yes, to my undying shame, I tried to play the game till the end.
So after high school, I figured the military might be my best bet. Luckily, certain circumstances prevented me from joining. And since then I`ve come to realize that I AM smart and good looking (or at least not as bad looking as I thought, and if I have a little confidence but not so much as to seem arrogant, I can actually get a pretty good reaction from most girls.), I`m just different than a lot of people. I`m left handed but my brain seems to be extremelly left handed or something like that. I also realized that there was nothing wrong with me, but there`s definitely something wrong with our school systems. Yet another of man`s corruptions... Man has corrupted just about everything. 2b cntnu`d

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Everything where Islam is blamed for here is also done by Christianity and still is happening today. With America leading the way.

You tell me, what is there so different these days ?
We all know history repeats itself. People do not learn from mistakes of the pas.

You can blame Islam for what they are possibly doing in the future but without a crime there are no criminals.

You should worry more about how these same Terrorist Muslims are used by governments to strip away our freedom in an ever fastening rate.
It's happening now.

If they succeed in total control/ a police state.
You would have wished you were a Muslim.

TPTB have only one God and it isn't your God.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So, it`s not religion that is to blame. I`ve seen, experienced, and heard of too many miracles to not believe in god. I was born a christian and have since turned away from organized religion because it`s plain to see that it is majorly corrupted. I got tired of seeing pastors driving cadillacs and wearing gold jewelry and not just their wedding ring. It`s a little much. Now I still pretty much consider myself a christian but I am open to hear or read about many religions. Including islam. But I do find buddhism to be very interesting. It doesn`t seem to be a religion as it does not promote a god. No, buddha is not their god he is merely a guide or a teacher who found a way to be complete in life and wanted to share this wqith others. I also find interesting the Hindu texts which seem to describe events further in the past than any other book, at least in such detail anyway. I`ve thought of being like Ghandi and becoming a follower of multiple religions, but so far I just believe in god and doing good and spreading love and compassion and tolerance. I don`t use religion to control anyone or threaten or scare anyone. The only way someone might be influenced by me is when I go out of my way to do something nice for someone then sometimes they will ask me why I did that for a stranger or they willl bring up the subject of relifgion and I`ll just say this is what I think god wants us to do. I don`t try to convert anyone, I don`t go to a church anyway. I just try to help people any way I can. And it makes me feel really good inside whenever I do.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So it`s not religion that is to blame. It`s when people go to another person to solve all their problems and make their decisions for them that causes all these problems. A priest or imam is not gonna have all the answers, they will just tell you what they think or what they want you to think. People just need to think for themselves. I think we all know right from wrong so why do we need another "imperfect by design" human to tell us what to do? We don`t. I could go on and on but when it comes down to it, people need to wake up on their own. Yes many atrocious acts have been committed in the name of religion but it`s not religion or god`s fault that these maniacs decided to label themselves as "chrisitans" or "muslims". The fact is, there are very few TRUE christians (i can`t speak for other religions which i still have a very limited knowledge of) in the world today (as was predicted in the bible). There are many who claim to be, but they break just about every rule god layed down for them. Judgementalism is RAMPANT in the christian community... sigh. As for me, I have faith that god will set things straight in the world so I don`t worry too much about other people other than my duty to help them whenever possible. But as far as judging who I will and will not help, that does not happen. I will be kind to anyone. I once heard a story (don`t kno if its true or just a lesson, doesnt really matter, the effect on me was the same) about these people getting ready to start church when a couple of known satan worshippers starts walking toward the church wearing these creepy black hooded robes and they just looked evil. The congregation started panicking and telling the preacher he`d better hurry and lock the door before they come inside. The preacher just said to leave the doors wide open and that everybody was welcome to come to church. Well thats how my life is, everybody is welcome inside of it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Although, I disagree with the OP he does have some intresting things to say. I also wanted to show how it's "NOT COOL" to bash Islam, but it's alright to bash Christians again. THIS IS SOUTH PARK ALL OVER AGAIN. LOL.
I have never seen such hate and disrespect for all Christian-like-religion. It's okay to hate on Christian but lets flame the OP for Islamic hate. I also have seen little reasoning that backs the claim that Islams are peaceful. Although, majority of Islams are peaceful, we must see the approach on how it looks when the west hears about sucidal bombs being blown up from the week to week. I would have to say that probably like all other religions their are good people and bad people and stereotyping, bringing something up that happened in the past (including not too long ago) could and may distort an entire faith-based population to a negative degree.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AbuMusaab

"And our men are not interested in becoming like your men. Meek, pathetic, effeminate, and sad. Obsessed with fornicating and indulging in vain pleasures such as intoxicants and foolish, risky behavior."

To generalize your religion as a pious one,and "your" men as perfect is beyond me. I guess its only all right to fornicate like "true westerners" when waging Jihad.Face it,religion,Organized religion is the bane of the whole world.

Meek,pathe tic,effeminate,and sad.

This is why I do not pander on these boards anymore.I just Lurk. Back to Lurking.....

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i dont have anything against other races,but there are real evil people,who are stupid fanatics following theyr "religion" and want to rule the world.
there are nice muslim that you can drink with,although little rude to theyr wifes.
and there are the fanatic types,thats why we have falafel stores all around the world...
but i do like falafels...well anyway i hope the new generations can set the past behind us,and we really start to live together without the hate and fanaticsm

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Evil has been done by all sides. We are ALL equal. We are ALL equally corruptable. That`s why I`m partly glad that I was born with no money or power. I would probably be a much different person today and would probably be much less happy. Money and power is nothing but a burden. And that`s what people struggle for every day. I`m not worried about anyone taking over the world because I have faith that it will work out. After all, as some have pointed out, this is all supposed to happen according to many prophecies. God wins in the end. I think all this fear and rear mongering is more of a problem than anything. Like I said, people should just worry about themselves and make sure they are doing the right thing and the rest will be taken care of.
I`m open to many interpretations but one possibility to consider is that hell is something we do to ourselves. I said before I think we all know right from wrong. Well, when we do something that we know is wrong or "evil", we punish ourselves for it whether we want to or not. If we do good things, we will live life happy knowing we did the best we could. As far as the afterlife, I have no idea except that I believe there is one. But again, that can be interpreted in many ways and I keep my mind open to all possibilities. A mind is like a parachute, it works when its open. Once you`ve decided that you "know" something, you have closed all doors to progress. The smartest thing I ever realized was that I know nothing. Of course we must make decisions based on what we think we know, but we should do so with the knowledge that we may be completely wrong and our decisions may not go as planned. But when it comes to things we cannot experience ourselves, like the afterlife and everything that goes with it, we should remain completely open minded. I used to get into arguements on the intwernet with people thinking to myself: I`ve got to teach this guy a lesson! Now it`s more like: what can we learn from eachother. ? It`s SOOO much better not having an ego to feed, or at least a much smaller one until I can hopefully get rid of it completely. But it`s nice: I don`t care what others think of me , or if I`m right or wrong. All that matters is: was I able to help others and further myself as well as my own understanding of this universe? Did we benefit eachother in any way? I accept that I am no better than a bum on the street or a fat greedy banker, we simply found ourselves in different circumstances in life. That movie Trading Places? I believe in that.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Also, many people should read every text that is "religious based". I do. I have the qumran, I have a few Buddhist books. I would like more Hindu, but I don't have them at the moment. That being said I'm still predominately Christian. Although probably a heretic to many, people still enjoy hating on my beliefs.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
...well anyway i hope the new generations can set the past behind us,and we really start to live together without the hate and fanaticsm

What you wish for is just the elites brainwashing.

Multiculturalism is really just one step in the take over.

Have you not noticed that only white lands are multicultural?

Well certainly to the huge degree ours are - people say there is other cultures in other lands - yes there is but not to the level that the main population is becoming the minority!

And they do not suffer immigrants pouring in at an unstoppable rate.

People really need to wake up .. this is an invasion pure and simple - they are stealing our lands.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

You should worry more about how these same Terrorist Muslims are used by governments to strip away our freedom in an ever fastening rate.
It's happening now.

If they succeed in total control/ a police state.
You would have wished you were a Muslim.

TPTB have only one God and it isn't your God.

Ever thought maybe what you are looking at is change in regime?

The fading out of one and introduction of another.

Certainly in England and even in Aussie now they are slowly introducing Sharia law.

I think you will find this is the case.

The flooding of immigrants is so by the time we finally wake up, it is too late, it is probably too late now.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well I think Muslims are using the multicultralism to their advantage. But you Have no idea the power of the catholic reproductive capablities.
It's normal for catholic couples to have at least 4 kids. My dad has 5 siblings.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

There are a few "power families" on this planet and they will use (and rotate) whatever religion, whatever country border, whatever teachings it takes to control the people and stay elite.

nice thread

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

I managed to get past your spam...erm posts and I'm just curious how many muslims have you actually spoken to in person. Or do you just base everything off youtube videos?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Have you not noticed that only white lands are multicultural?

Hence all the problems with white people and natives.

The reason for the west being multi cultural is because the west colonised the rest of the world. They owned it. They made them slaves and moved them here. They invited them when they were in need of workers.

Not the other way around.

A change in regime
what change the same will go on. We will get controlled and used as we have always been. No change in regime, only a change in the way we get controlled.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Hi Trublue,

I have a question or two for you. Your opening statement says that it is Saudi Arabia causing the Islamization of the World. It would seem to me that all of the Islamic nations are causing the Islamization of the World? Or do you think it is specifically Saudi Arabia at the head of the movement?

Also, I was wondering if you thought that all of the Islamic nations are trying to rebuild the old Babylonian Empire? Or if the Islamization of the World and rebuilding Babylon are separate movements?

For Example Saddam's interest in Babylon, from Wikipedia article on Babylon:

"In 1983, Saddam Hussein started rebuilding the city [of Babylon] on top of the old ruins ... , investing in both restoration and new construction. He inscribed his name on many of the bricks in imitation of Nebuchadnezzar. One frequent inscription reads: 'This was built by Saddam Hussein, son of Nebuchadnezzar, to glorify Iraq'."

Full Article Here:

Babylon wiki

Many Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

You keep stating that Europe and Australia are introducing Sharia law. That is total bull# since it would contradict our previous legal basis. No new resolutions or laws relating to Sharia law have been introduced either in the UN, or national governments.

I agree with your sentiment against some Muslim fundamentalist practices and ideas...but I disagree with your notion of displaying the whole Muslim community as evil invaders with a secret agenda and hate towards Westerners. That's just a close minded view comparable with that of the Muslim fundamentalists' viewpoint. Both of those 2 groups are messing it up for the peaceful MAJORITY on both sides.

And you say mutual understanding and tolerance is a bad thing? Seriously? What's your alternative? War to the end, total annihilation until only a master race (preferably white and Christian) is left? Where have I heard that before...mhhhh...

Both groups, the Muslim fundamentalists as well as the right-wing Evangelist block are trying to mainstream racism.

Guess what, the majority of us are pissed off at both of you. We're trying to make a peaceful living, and sometimes even do business together. People need to stop using religion as an excuse for racism and bigotry. It's as if you're talking to brainwashed people...on both sides of the fence. There's no rationality, just emotions and indoctrinated believes based on a friggin' book WRITTEN BY MAN hundreds of years ago. Humanity has a far way to go still until we finally base our actions on LOGIC and RATIONALITY...the only 2 things that will get us closer to the real truth.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
In my opinion hate laws were put in place to protect the minority. To stop 'crusades', of 'follow my god or die' by being hanged or etc.

Trust me not every muslim has gotten some email telling them that they need to move to other countries and populate in order for some devine email a few generations later telling them its time to attack.

Most just want a good life for themselves, and their families.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I can see that im more likely to get flamed on here rather than debated i will say this.. i will talk to you when you get some PROPER sources and not biased youtube videos and web blogs.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Now that is a blatant lie. I happen to live in Australia and no such thing is happening.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join